A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(occ) sence invert and my duel didnt truely start ill do like a time rewind.

Wolf walked away from kolobos and malkies duel. "that duel is getting to hecktic for me right now" he said to him self. 'but i do need info from those to but there bissy. kinda in there own world' wolf thought still walking. looking around wolf thought he need something to do to pass the time

"fine i will" wolf says drawing 6 cards from his deck. "first i play my Mountain of darkness"

MOD.jpg

a huge mountain appears on the feild it glow dark red and black.

"and ill finish off with 2 face downs and face down monster" wolf said smiling

end turn

hand: 2

field: 2 face down s/t, 1 face down monster, moutain of darkness

lp:4000

Hintro: Ok then u will be the first to test my new deck. *Draws A card* Ill play my Mystical Space Typhoon spell card to destroy your face down card to the right *Second one* Next ill play my Terriforming to add one Sanctuary in the Sky to my hand, I think ill activate it. Next ill summon my Zeradias, Herald of Heaven. Now Zeradis attack his face down monster. *Waiting for Responce*

"deric to base do we have video?" "yes," says voice from watch "the seed has been planted. now every duel and every stratgy he has and every one his opoponets have will be recorded. would you like to get your real deck now?" "no i think i'll wait. no sense in revealing my ture strentgh yet." "alright. gife us an update whenever posible" "allright. deric out"

"sence u ended ur turn ur monster is destroyed" wolf said. as he did the angle was ripped to shreds by the chains that bounded it. "now i draw" he said increasing his hand to 3. "ah first i play my ultiment field spell card now i remove my mht. of darkness from my grave from play and send 3 others to the graveyard" as he spoke 3 card popped out from wolf deck. then he sends them to the graveyard.

WOD.jpg

(not done)

Hintro: Ok ill start with my pot of greed so now i can draw 2 cards. Next ill play Sanctuary in the Sky. Now ill Sacrifice my Marshmallon for my Agent of Judgement, Saturn. Now Saturn attack his Wolf's Eye. *waiting for responce*

Archived