A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC Can you add the effects of Axe of Blazing Passion)

Kolobos smiles over at the spirit before speaking.

"Is that armour around you surpose to impress me? Just like the army of Kabel will fall beneath the marching feet of Bael, so will that army be ripped from your body and turned to dust. So when this match is over you go running back to Kabel, and tell himthe Legion of Shadows is ready and not him or his army will destroy what we have work so hard to mould in our own image."

Kolobos folds his arms, and almost mocking continues to sepak.

"So you understand that....Axtalaoz?"

Kolobos ends his sentance with a sinister smile waiting for Axtalaoz's next move.

(OOC Just wanted to say congrates to everyone who is apart of this roleplay. We made it to 1000 posts. Not to sure if this is a YCM first or not, but I know it's a very rare thing for any thread to get to 1000 posts when a MOD isn't part of it.

So well done for making this RP a benchmark for others to follow. This just become the most played RP ever, and now maybe it should become sticked fo all to see.)

POST ONE THOUSAND! FTWWWWW!!!

Axtalaoz stepped back, in genuine shock. "How... you scum!" he roared. "How dare you defile the name of the Knights of Kabel! I shall rend your corrupted soul from your body, foolish mortal, and I shall begin now!"

"Revenge Soul!" Axtalaoz cried, as the... alternate dimension (no better word available) of the armor charged forwards toward Gradiu. "Eliminate his pathetic monster with blazing revenge!"

Fire burned around the spirit, as the fury of his rage was unleashed in the attack. "You pathetic minions of Lord Bael! I shall crush you just as I did millenia past! For I was not always known as Axtalaoz... the Legion would remember me... as Topaxian the Avenger!"

Kolobos watched as Axtalaoz sprinted across the Field, with the large sword held high above his head. The blade came cashing down onto his Swarm Beast. Sparks shot off in all directions as the monsters clashed.

Kolobos opens his mouth about to speak.

"Kolobos."

The words came from behind the Professor, he turned his head. No-one there. he turned back to to the FIeld.

"Kolobos, please."

The female voice spoke out again. Kolobos span round to face where the voice was coming from. He turned and had to blink his eyes. In front of him wasn't the Duel Arena, it was a long dark tunnel, slightly lit with flamming touches on the walls. Kolobos tuned back to the Duel Field, it was gone. Again nothing there but a long dark tunnel ending in darkness.

"Kolobos, please!"

Kolobos span round, and began running down the corridor. The lower ceiling knocking off his top hat. He ran for what felt like hours, the sandy covered brick walls rolling by him like a blur.

He finally came to the corner, pitch darkness stood before him. He closed his eyes and walked through the archway.

He opened his eyes again and was now stood inside of a large chamber. Large stone pillars streatched up to the heavens, and before stood a set of large stone steps.

"It can't be, not again. This isn't happening."

"Help me please!"

Kolobos lept into action and sprinted up the stairway. Reaching the top, he stopped in horror. Before stood dark humanoids with blood red eyes. They hissed and Kolobos as they stood side by side blocking his view. Kolobos tried to move forward, but l=his legs wouldn't move, as if unseen hands where some how holding him in place. The figures moved aside, and now Kolobos' eyes began to fill with tears. In front of him was a large hole in the floor, flames began to dance around the edges as the fire pit bubbled and boiled. ABove the pit was a large chain that disappeared into the darkness above. Suspended from the chain was a female, her cloths torn and tattered. Suddenly Kolobos reliesed that he was no longer wearing his Dueling cloths, and was now wearing Khaki shorts, and a cream shirt. He dropped a bag onto the floor, it fell open and digging tools and brushes fell out. His archeology tools. But this was 10 years ago, what was going on.

Again he looked up at the woman hanging from the chain. Again he tried to walk forward but couldn't move. He stretched out his arm trying to grab her.

"Chole, don't panic I'll get you down."

"Please hurry, I'm so scared."

"Don't be scared, I'm here now. I'll get you down and we can all go home this time. I'm so sorry for making you stay that extra day. I won't let you go again, not this time."

"You stole from us, and now you must pay." The voice seem to come from every shadows of the room. Kolobos shook his head.

"NO! This isn't real. You won't make me go through this again I won't let you kill my wife."

Again the voice boomed out.

"The item you took comes with a price...Our masters power must be replenished.....This womans soul will do for now."

Suddenlt the chain seemed to snap in half and the female began to fall into the abyss of fire.

Kolobos dropped to his knees as he watched his wife fall out of view into the flames.

"I'll kill you all, this I swear to you."

The unseen voice again spoke out, as it echoed around the chamber.

"Our master thanks you for your tribute, you are no longer needed. Now go, LORD KABEL must rest."

A bolt of blue energy shots from the shadows and flies striaght towards Kolobos. He closes his eyes and waits for the impact.

Nothing happens, no sudden pain, no feeling of electricity jolting through his body. He opens his eyes.

Before him is the Duel Field again, Axtalaoz's blade is just about to conect with his Swarm monster. Kolobos grits his teeth hard, and almost begins to spit with anger as he shout across the Field.

"Knight of Kabel, I will destroy you and everything you stand for. And I will enjoy watching you turn to ash."

Kolobos wacthes as the battle rages on the Field before him.

Axtalaoz laughs as he listens to Kolobos' proclamation. "I see you now realize what I mean by giving me your... memories..." He groaned as both monsters were destroyed, and his Life Points trickled down...

The duel arena went dark and deathly silent. Then, slowly and softly, a firm, constant beat rang out through the impenetrable shadow. Steadily, the beat rose, until it dominated the pitch-black landscape. Then, they eased off, slipping into the subconscious mind as quickly as the heavy beating had lasted.

And then, the sun appeared, casting a sickly, tired brown glow upon the desolate earth. Ridges ran, crisscrossing each other, throughout the dirt plains. Upon one massive ridge, an army stands, banners waving, war drums beating furiously, a slow, murmured chant running through the troops. Opposing them, across the other side, lay another army, thrice as large, and deathly silent, four tremendous beings before the masses of warriors...

"And so it ends."

"Lord Topaxian," cried a distraught messenger, scrambling up to the knight. "I fear that we are outnumbered badly, and this plain is no easily defensible place. Perhaps..."

"No," replied the gaunt knight, drawing his sword slowly. "We shall fight the Legion of Shadows... and we shall emerge victorious." He stood upon the ridge, his forces displaying in all their splendour before him. "Warriors! Do not fear the shadows! Lord Kabel looks over us... we may die... but we shall show the Legion how a true warrior dies!"

The arrayed army raised its' weapons as one, a roar spreading throughout the troops. "Fear not the Monoliths of Torment!" roared Topaxian, as a fierce wind began blowing across the battlefield, whipping up mini-tornadoes across the plains. "For we... those who stand against the shadow... we call upon thee... Lord Kabel! Grant us the power to vanquish those who are corrupt and lost!"

"Charge!"

The world went black again...

Axtalaoz laughed again, as his Life Points fell to 2000. "Learn... something... shadow scum? I'll set... one face-down and end my turn."

2000 LP

Hand: 0

Monsters: 8

Clockwork

1 face-down.

Dr. Kolobos

Hand = 2 (One is Swarm Decoy Drone)

F/U = Xaosline

S/T = Swarm Brood, 1 face-down

LP = 800

(OOC. You can't place a card face-down as your Spell/Trap zone is full. The monster that attacked was on the front line so there is no spare place on the Field.

And your Life Points was on 1900 by bringing back Psychic Armour Head and Helm of Vengence. Then the attack with Revenge Soul. So that brings your Life Points to 1500 and mine to 800.

And since you have now ended your turn the effects of Phoenix Gravitation kick in which sends all Monsters Special SUmmoned by it's effects back to the Graveyard.

And lets not forget about Shadowpact that you activated. So you also take a hit to your Life Points equal to half of your life points at your End Phase, so thats another 750 damge.

So the Field is this.

YOU

Hand = 1 (Magnet Armour)

Monsters = 3(Axe of Blazing Passion, Psychic Armour Head, Time-Warping torso)

S/T = Clockwork

Life Points = 750

ME

Hand = 2 (One is Swarm Decoy Drone)

Monsters = Xaosline

S/T = 1 face-down and Swarm Brood

Life Points = 800

So it my turn right?

"...I..Am...again?" Deep in a long buried tunnel powerful being was awkend by the rageing battle overhead. She let her strength flow back into her. A thousand years and she had not aged." It is too early. Why am I now awake." her voice was soft and quiet, much like a mother singing a lulaby to her child. The Lady Inari Assended to the surface

and coincidentaly in front of the brave lord Topaxian.

ooc: sorry for the hold up. the cards listed are at the bottem.

hmmm you right i dont but i do have time line skip. draws three cards. now i'll active conical cube. and i'll activate it's effect. roll 4. lands on 4. good i'll add 4 monsters to my hand. now i'll activate tera forming to add hall of time to my hand. next i'll activate it gets rid of 2 monsters. now heres where the fun starts i play chronical call. flip. tails. lands on edge. then falls on tails. perfect. now come time chronicals flare phantom and aqua mirage. now i'll let you in on a little secret. my monsters have a hidden effect. by removing then from play when hall of time is on the field i can activate chronical fusion. so i think i'll do that. i remove flare and aqua to summon my steam soul in defence. it may not win the duel but it should stall for some time.

chronical cube: once per turn roll a die and call it. if you call it right add that many time chronicle monsters from your deck to your hand. in addition if the result is 1 and you called it special summon that monster to your side of the field.

time line skip: remove three cards in your grave yard from play then draw 2 cards. if one of the cards removed was hall of time, draw 3 cards instead.

chronicle call: flip a coin and call it. if you call it right special summon as many time chronicle monsters from your hand as possible to the field. if you call it wrong remove all cards in your hand and on the field from play.

time cronical steam soul: this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. pay 500 life points to negate the activation and effect of a spell or trap card and return ti to the top of your opponets deck. atk: 1800 def:1900

Dr. Kolobos swipes the top card from his Deck and adds it to his hand.

"Axtalaoz you show me nothing put lies and falsehoods. It was the army of Bael won that epic battle and sent your master into the depths of the Abyss. And after this match, you to will follow him..."

He takes a card from his hand and places it onto the Field. From the space the card takes another Swarm Beast emerges.

MONSTERSMAzrael.jpg

"I'm sure you remember this cards effect. Now I get to add another Swarm Beast to my hand, and I choose....Swarm Master Arkan."

The Professor takes the card from his Deck and adds it to his hand.

And now since I have two Swarm Beasts on the Field I can tribute them to activate they effects. So I tribute my Azreal and Xaosline to my Graveyard and Azreal's effect activates. Meaning I can chose one of your own Amrour Monsters and destroy it. And I choose that Aracne Absorber."

The two Swarm Beasts on Kolobos side of the Field explode into pixels, as does the armour around Axtalaoz's shoulder. This brings another smile to Kolobos' face.

"Now since I can activate Spell cards without you stopping the effects I now bring to the Field this."

He takes another card from his hand and places it into the Field Card slot. Suddenly above the Field a huge hovering creature comes into view, it's a bout the size of a football field. It's long tenticle like legs dangel from its body looking like a deformed jelly fish. It slowly moves over the Field, casting a huge shadow over the two Duelists.

SPELLSentientHive.jpg

"Now with Sentient Hive, I can Special Summon one Swarm Beast that is removed from play. So return my Xaosline."

Again the serpent like Swarm Beast hisses onto the Field.

"Whats wrong worm....nothing your little fashion accessories can do that will stop me? Well your gonna love this one."

He takes another card from his hand and slides it into the slot behind the Xaosline. Suddenly two lagre barrels appear on the back of the serpent.

SPELLSwarmCannon.jpg

"I've attached my Spore Cannon onto my Swarm Beast. This means that I can remove from play one Swarm Beast in my Graveyard, and you get a hit to your life points equal to half of its ATK points. So I'm gonna remove my Swarm Master Gradiu, which inflicts 400 points of damage to you!"

He takes the card from his Graveyard, as the barrle on the Xaosline's back begins to glow a bright green. Then from both barrels a projectile that looks like a curled up insect shots across the Field right at Axtalaoz.

"hmmm" life points reduced to zero. "i must say you played greatly. i now no that my deck needs a slight adjustment. thank you for your time" as he walks away he thinks, " of corse he won. i was only a test run. if i was realy dueling i wouldn't of wasted my time on someone like him. it's to bad. he has no idea what had just happend." looks at meter on watch increase "and thats how i like it."

"Argh!" roared the spirit, as his Life Points dropped to 1100...

The battlefield flashed before them again, this time a ruin. Bodies lay strewn everywhere, arrows lodged in bodies and the ground, swords dropped or run through enemies, beheaded corpses all around. Topaxian walked through it, sad and contemplating...

Then, with a flash of black light, the scene changed:

"You'll never get away with this..." cried Axtalaoz, bound to a table in a dark, dimly lit room.

"Oh? And who will stop us, PRAY TELL?" roared a bestial shadow just outside of his vision. "Your precious Lord Kabel!? We eliminated him long ago, treacherous fiend, do not worry about that. There is nobody left to oppose us... and you will be no exception. Inject him with the darkness..."

Axtalaoz began roaring as the darkness began to close in on him...

And then, yet again, the scene changed. It was within the city, but it was obvious this was a poorer section. A boy wearing ragged clothing and tightly clutching a deck in one hand, was sitting down at a table, ready to duel against another boy...

"What?!" cried Axtalaoz, in genuine alarm. "This is not my memory!"

And, just as quickly as it began, Axtalaoz, visibly shaken, returned to the duel field. "What... what was that?"

Archived