A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"good" draws a card hand:5 cards "i'll activate my field spell hall of time!"

effect:You must discard 2 cards from your hand to activate this card. as long as this card remains face up on the field time chronical monsters sent to the grave are returned to your deck instead. when this card is sent to your grave yard remove all face up Time Chronical monsters from play.

"and that should do it." cards in hand: 2

"alright I'll draw now" "Nice, I activate this SpiritofUltima.jpg so now by discarding one card with ultima in its name i can summon this, UDN2.jpg which allows me to add one "The Greatest Sin, Ultima to my hand". , then ill sacrifice my Ultima Wolf, Twiwan for UPN3.jpg. Am not done yet, ill activate UI.jpg, Now Necraus attack his face down monster." *Not done yet and thanks to my dragon we cannot activate spells or traps during the battle phrase*

ooc: 0 in a sec, now let me finish my turn :)

Now Netrous attack him directly, Tyrants Burst. Now i remove three ultima cards from my graveyard to summon my "The Greatest Sin, Ultima" GSU2.jpg its your turn.

Lifepoints: 4000

Yours: 800

sorry to say this but you made a big mistake. i activate the trap time reset!

effect:you can only activate this card if you took over 3000 damage this turn. discard the top three cards of you deck to select and activate one of the following effects,

- special summon all monsters destroyed this turn to your side of the field.

- reset your life points to what they were at the begining of this turn.

800+3200=4000

oh and incase you didn't know 2 of the monsters discarded were time chronical monsters which means they go back to my deck!

or so you say draw. (smiles) to bad. i activate the continuos spell time gate!

effect:You can only activate this card when there is a face up Hall of Time on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field Time Chronical monsters sent to your deck are instead added to your hand. during each of your standby phases pay 500 life points. if you don't remove this card from play

now it's time to activate one of my favorite cards, time hole!

effect: you can only activate this card if time gate is on the field. pay 500 life points to remove all cards on the field from play except all cards with time chronical in it's name or card text. this card can not be negated by spell or trap effect.

don't worry i'm not done yet, i summon time cronicle shadow caster!

effect: As long as hall of time is on the field this card is uneffected by trap cards. increase the atk of this card by 300x the amount of light type monsters on the field

atk: 1500 def: 800 dark/warrior

now go atk!

OOC: Hm. You have 2 cards in hand and one face-down, correct? I have a single face-down card and no cards in-hand.

The spirit flinched, as his Life Points fell to 2400 by the effect of the poisonous spores.

"Hah!" laughed the spirit, panting slightly. "You pathetic minions of the Legion of Shadows are poisonous as these spores. Do you not realize, Kolobos? All I need to do... to secure the downfall of the Legion... is to relay my information to Monogwe. You know he works to revive Lord Kabel, I know you know, and the Legion is desperate."

The spirit laughed. "I hold all the cards, Kolobos. So... I say we shall wager upon this duel. If you should win, you will be able to capture me again. If not... we both know that in your exhaustion after the shadow game, I can raid your memories."

The spirit grinned again. "I don't even need your consent to my proposition, because when I emerge victorious, I shall gain your memories and relay them to Lord Kabel..."

(OOC. Thats right. Also I pm'ed you about something.)

Kolobos says nothing in reply.

He looks over his cards in his hand, and then down the face-down card on the Field. His mind ticking almost like a mahcine, playing out his next three turns and Mikhails. Studying the Field like a grand chess champion. His thoughs begin to become clouded, he turns his head. Nothing. Again he hears it, something distant. But no-one is calling out to him.

The professor shakes his head, and refocuses on Mikhail. But again he says nothing. He just takes a card from his a hand and placees it onto the Field.

SPELLBroodSpawn.jpg

The card is placed into the card slot on his Duel Gauntlet, and from the space on the Field a lab appears. But this isn't a sciencetific lab with gleaming tools, this one looks more like primal. The chambers containing small creatures have tubes coming from them, like viens in a body. Beating with every pump of the strange substance pouring through them.

"Now that my Brood Spawn is activated I spend 400 life points and I during my end phase I can return one Swarm Beast that was tributed by a monster effect. But before that, since I've just destroyed my Swarm Soldier Xaosline and he is in the Graveyard I can remove him from play to Special Summon one Xaosline from my Deck."

MONSTERSMXaosline.jpg

Kolobos removes the card from his Graveyard and then looking through his Deck he places the card onto the Field. The snake like creature hisses over at Mikhail.

"This Ends my turn. But that also means I give up 400 of my Life Points to Special Summon one card that is still in my Graveyard that was tributed with it's own effect. My Swarm Master Gradiu, return to the battle."

MONSTERSMGradiu.jpg

The pitch black beast roars back onto the Field.

"Oh and since he is once again Special Summoned to the Field, he adds yet another card to my hand. Increasin it back to 2. Now show me what you've got!"

END TURN.

Dr. Kolobos

Hand = 2 (One is Swarm Decoy Drone)

F/U = Gradiu, Xaosline

S/T = Swarm Brood, 1 face-down

LP = 1200

Dark Spirit

Hand = 1 (Only card in your hand is Magnet Armour)

S/T = 1 face-down

LP = 2400

The spirit smiled faintly as another card materialized in front of him, still pitch-black with the seal of Kabel on the back. "Now, Kolobos!" he cried. "Due to the effect of Psychic Armor Head and Helm of Vengeance, they return to my field in attack position! This does, however, put the attack and defense points of my Helm at zero... (Helm of Vengeance: 0/0, Psychic Armor Head 0/0) and costs me 500 Life Points." (Spirit: 1900)

"Now, I'll flip my face-down, Dark Armor Gravitation! Now, from my deck, I get to summon three Dark Armor monsters. So, come on out... Axe of Blazing Passion (1000/1000), Time-Warping Torso (0/0) and finally... Revenge Soul (0/0)! Now, by the effect of my Clockwork spell card, I'll return my Helm to bring back another Dark Armor monster from my deck: Blade of Redemption! (0/? Forgot)"

"Now, I'll activate my spell card, Shadowpact! Now, I tribute one Dark Armor monster, and draw three cards, then I take damage equal to half my Life Points during my End Phase." The spirit laughed as the Blade of Redemption shimmered off the field, and two more cards shimmered into existance before him, now holding four.

"Now, you're really going to hurt! I activate Armor Lab, which allows me to have monsters in my spell and trap zones! And now... I play Radio Wave, allowing me to select 1 card with Armor in its' name from my deck and add it to my hand. I'll take THIS... Pheonix Armor Gravitation! Now, I will activate it, allowing me to summon four more Armor monsters from my graveyard! Say hello... Arcane Absorber (0/0), Trap Buster (0/0), Jet Gauntlet (0/1500), and Big Bang Blow (0/0)!"

The spirit laughed again, a massive nine monsters on his field.

(Not done)

Hand: 1

Monsters: 9

Clockwork

Dark Armor Gravitation

Spell

Activate only when "Helm of Vengeance" is on the field. Special Summon 3 "Dark Armor" monsters from your deck to your side of the field in Attack Position.

Helm of Vengeance

Dark Armor/Effect

If this card is shuffled into the deck, by paying 500 Life Points, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field in Attack Position during your next Standby Phase.

Time-Warping Torso

Dark Armor/Effect

Once per turn, you may skip 1 phase of your turn.

0/0

Revenge Soul

Dark Armor/Effect

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle in Attack Position, all Battle Damage is reduced to 0. Destroy the monster that destroyed this card as a result of battle and inflict damage to both players' Life Points equal to half the original ATK of the monster.

0/0

Archived