A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(occ) sorry remix if i made u wait a long time last night i went and talked to laura for about 4 hours then fell asleep.

"first off befor anything i flip my face down monster my sacrifice so i discard 2 cards of the top of my deck and then draw 2 cards" wolf said as he drew a card and his face down monster flipped up.

WS-3.jpg

light shined throw out the city as a blonde boy desneded from the heavens. wolf then drew 2 cards and showed them befor sending them to the graveyard.

WH.jpg

DR.jpg

he then drew 2 cards. "now i play my polymerization and fuse my Wolf's Blade with my Wolf's Armor to make..." wolf shouted as a blue warp hole appeard behind him. his 2 monsters appeard and jumped into the it. A dark figure with white wing jumped from the portal as it closed. "behold my warrior spirit" wolf said hold his hand out.

WB.jpg

WA.jpg

WWS.jpg

"and thanks to effect his atk increase by a hole 900 points making him the most stongist monster i have ever shown anyone" wolf said smileing. the Spirit rawrd as its energy grow. (ps hes not in deffence and not done. his atk = 3500)

"its ok to admit deffeat its normal" wolf said deactivating his duel disk. he turned around and said "win number 4 im moving up". 'soon ill challange u 2 and win then that darkness will for ever be gone' he thought to him self as he staired at kolobos and mikhail.

(occ) nah darkguy is makeing the 2nd season soon so im done with dueling till he make the 2nd season start. im dieing to see how this season ends and how the next one begins. =3 and in the next season wolfs hiddin past will hopefully come out. aka im still writing it XD

(OOC, so sorry for the long delay. Every time I start to write something down the site crashes around me. Been trying to reply for almost two days now. Also I've read right throw this RP for the current Duel and you only have 6 monsters on the Field unless I'm missing one. I've named them to keep track.)

A glint flashes in Kolobos' eye.

"Your right spirit. You have seemed to have forgotten something. Since you have accessed my mind, this means I can enter yours. As for the things you see, there not your memories."

The Professor looks over at the prone body of Mikhail.

"You two are still joined. You've opened his mind to me as well as your own. A very foolish mistake to make. And now since it's still my turn. I think I'll pass it over to you and see what happens. But first I'll give up another 400 of my own Life Points so I can Special Summon one Swarm Beast that's effects have activated this turn. So welcome back Azrael."

From Kolobos' Graveyard a flash of energy is seen as the Swarm Beast takes it place back on the Field.

Suddenly Kolobos' eyes feel heavy, as if he is falling a sleep. He feels himself fall forward and down to his knees. He rubs his eyes forcing them open. Before him is a vast chamber made of stone. At his knees is a huge pit filled with fire. The intense heats causes the Professor to once again close his eyes. A huge bang shocks his eyes open as a large clawed hand has emerged from the fiery depths and slammed next to him. Another hand emerges from the pit as a gigantic beast pulls itself up from the void.

"YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN" The demons voice booms through the chamber. "YOU WILL FIND THE CHILD TO UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE PRIMAL GATEWAY, SO WE CAN ONCE AGAIN EMERGE FROM THE SHADOWS AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS. YOU SERVE US NOW, DO NOT FAIL US."

Kolobos rises his head and stares into the eyes of the demon.

"I will not fail you Lord Bael."

Again the darkness fills the Professors eyes, and again he rubs them. This time when he opens them he is once again back in the arena facing the spirit from within Mikhail. His Swarm Beasts roar and hiss on the Field.

"I grow tired of this mind games Axtalaoz. But since my Azrael is back on the Field, I can add yet another Swarm Beast from my Deck to my hand. So this time I add Swarm Master Botarmo. It's your move."

End Turn

You

1100 LP

Hand = 0

Monsters = 6 (Axe of Blazing Passion, Psychic Armour Head, Time-Warping torso, Trap Buster, Jet Gauntlet, Big Bang Blow)

S/T = Clockwork

Dr. Kolobos

Hand = 3

F/U = Xaosline, Azrael

S/T = Swarm Brood, Sentient Hive, Spore Cannon, 1 face-down

LP = 400

Monogwe felt dased, his eyes half closed, a blank expression on his face. It's as if his soul had left his body and there was nothing in his body controlling it. However, it was flowing with so much darkness, his mutilated, demonic, right arm, hand was changing, growing, spreading.......

"I draw," said the spirit, "and now, I pay five hundred life points to Special Summon Helm of Vengeance from my deck..."

And then, everything went dark again...

A myriad of tangled visions flew through the duel arena, each more lifelike than the last...

A mystic seal, surrounded by acolytes...

A fell warrior, flying in pure rage through the battlefield...

A great being, rearing its' shapeless head...

A lone man, walking melancholy through the chaotic aftermath of a great battle...

Pure darkness, as deep as the grave...

Then, a feeling of intense pain, and a visceral scream of pure agony...

And then the mood changed...

A tiny boy, weeping bitterly in a deserted alley...

The boy, slightly older, scrabbling with other small boys in the gutters...

A stern young teenager, isolated and staring longingly at a group of other teens, talking and laughing...

The same teenager, sitting across a table from another man, decks ready...

'Mikhail...' thought the spirit sadly, as he witnessed... saw... even FELT, the suffering the poor boy had been through in his traumatic childhood. He smiled, though, as a feeling of triumph, of victory, washed over him like a tide of light. 'Despite all that... he triumphed over his adversities...'

The boy, about sixteen, clasping a trophy in one hand and his deck in the other...

Mikhail, looking over his favourite Armor monsters...

His first duel disk, paying his tournament winnings for it...

The feeling of elation as the Armor monsters materialized around him...

The spirit looked on, as the memories immaterialized again, as quickly as they had came, his Life Points trickling down to 600. "Now, I activate the effect of my Clockwork," he continued, as the dark battle-helm returned to the deck again. "Trading my Helm of Vengeance for my Card Shuffler! (0/0) Now, I tribute every monster on my field, and then I draw cards equal to the number tributed! I count seven monsters..." He grinned, as both suits of armor dissipated in pixels... "And I then draw seven cards from my deck!"

He laughed. "Now, Kolobos! Prepare to see MY deck in action! I'll begin with Recall of the Shadows, which allows me to shuffle the monsters I lost this turn back into my deck, then draw a card for every three lost. I count seven back, allowing me to draw yet another two cards!" He snickered again as his hand grew to eight cards. "Now I'll summon my Shadowstalker - Moon Archer in attack mode! (1600/1300) And with it's effect each time me or you activate a Quickplay Spell I can destroy a Spell or Trap on the field! Now, I'll activate another spell... Shadow's Soothing Soul... and I'll tell you what this does later..."

'Hmm...' he thought. 'No doubt Kolobos wouldn't leave Xaosoline in attack mode unless he had a defense...'

"I'll set three further face-downs and end my turn..."

600 LP

Hand = 3

Monsters = 1: Shadowstalker - Moon Archer

S/T = Clockwork, Shadow's Soothing Soul, 3 face-downs.

"You may wonder," snickered Axtalaoz, as Kolobos glared at the spell card, "what my Shadow's Soothing Soul does. Each time a Shadowstalker monster is destroyed, it gets a counter. For each counter, every further Shadowstalker monster gets a 100 point attack and defense boost!"

He laughed as dark shadows swirled around the darkness that materialized from the card...

Dr Kolobos took the top card from his Deck, adding it to his hand. He looked over the Field, mainly at the three face-down cards. A smile covering his face.

"OK, now since it's the beginning of my turn I can activate my Sentient Hive. Allowing me to Special Summon one monster removed from play back to the Field. So since I used Spore Cannon and removed a Monster I choose to remove, now he can come back. Return my Swarm Master Gradiu."

Again the pitch-black swarm beast returned to the Field, it gave out an almighty roar as it stood ready to strike.

"Now I'm sure you remember his effect? When ever he is summoned to the Field, I can draw an extra card from my Deck."

Kolobos takes another card from the top of his Deck and adds it to his hand. Increasing his hand size to 5.

"Now before anything else. I'm going to activate my Spore Cannon again. Removing one Swarm Monsters in my Graveyard from play I can inflict half of it's ATK points as direct damage to you. So say goodbye to my Swarm Master Canfiasto who goes from my Graveyard. And since he has 1000 ATK points, he is taking 500 of your Life Points with him."

The large cannons on the back of the Swarm Soldier Xaosline again glow a strange green color. And then with a large blast of green energy to small insect looking balls fly out straight at Axtalaoz

(not done)

Axtalaoz flinched as the cannon's beam made contact...

The duel arena was flooded in darkness again, heralding a new memory...

It never came. Instead, a myriad of spirits erupted from a expanding crater in the floor. They bound together into a seething mass of silvery white smoke, which slowly morphed...

Into Mikhail.

But even as they watched, the spirit Mikhail split in two, and each half grew rapidly, becoming two whole copies of Mikhail. They looked identical... except one Mikhail had a dark, insidious grin on his face, the other a look of hardened determination.

Then, more shimmering spirits, this time split into two colours: a pitch black, and a calm, pale sky-blue. The new spirits wrapped their ethereal selves around the two Mikhail spirits, morphing into a full set of Armor and Dark Armor monsters.

Axtalaoz smiled weakly as the 'good' Mikhail, clad in his blue and white Armor monsters, turned to face him. He winked, and walked towards him, and as he approached him, he disappeared...

Meanwhile, the dark Mikhail strode with an intrinsic malevolence towards Kolobos, dissipating in much the same way, as quickly as he had appeared...

The darkness receded, and the sunlight shone down upon the duel field once more. Axtalaoz stood in bewilderment... what had happened?

"I am a part of you."

The voice came from within him, and despite being unable to see the speaker, he knew who it was. He nodded slightly, his resolve set, and his Life Point counter fell down to a measly 100...

"Finish your move."

OOC: Sorry, stupid CPU errors combined with my holiday stopped me posting. Sorry.

Archived