Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Dorian, I must say that that was rather unexpected. He will certainly be missed, I can say. And I do hope he found meaning in why he was over there. It's rather suckish that he died, but I suppose I can also agree with your sentiments. My heart goes out to you.

If you'll take it, anyhow. It's not exactly what you'd call premium grade.

Anyhow, I suppose I'll cast my approval for XIII, so long as he's cleaned his act up. I also support the promotion of Infinijecht to the position of diplomat.

And of Dorian to Bouncer. Just to remind him we're happy to have him back.

What do you guys know about Organization XIII???????

If you guys are going to report me for my post is unacceptable' date=' not able to take opinions from others is unacceptable. [b']If you have a problem[/b] with lame post as that, you got a problem. If anyone agrees with this please reply your thoughts.

Epic logics there in bold. I never knew that if I have a problem then I have a problem.

*golf clap*

I loled.

wolfman' date=' I'm a Super Mod and leader of this club, so if I say you stay out, you stay out.

And CE's out, as [b']we've all agreed to it.[/b]

ChaosXIII is approved.

Exactly what I'm talking about.

But, meh, 10 or so people wanted him out anyways. XD

Also, I may have seen Tsuki once or so around the forum, but that's about it.

Although I do hope he lived his life the way he wanted.

Update the first post Patrick. I'm keeping my seat.

Done.

Bassa' date=' I'll approve you, just to give you a chance.

[/quote']

Thank you...

What do you guys know about Organization XIII???????

If you guys are going to report me for my post is unacceptable' date=' not able to take opinions from others is unacceptable. [b']If you have a problem[/b] with lame post as that, you got a problem. If anyone agrees with this please reply your thoughts.

Epic logics there in bold. I never knew that if I have a problem then I have a problem.

*golf clap*

I loled.

Can somebody find examples of this guys posts, I would do it myself but my computer is lagging today.

Peach fails.

Nor do I have any respect for her.

And if I did, it was gone when she failed so bad at Mario Party 4 (on normal difficulty BTW) she only got more than 20 coins during the last 5 turns.

Archived