Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zeonark

You win a Jynx...named Whore.

Yay! =D

Yes' date=' Xemnas was easy. Xaldin is the hardest, but Proud Demyx comes pretty close.

[/quote']

Don't remind me of Proud Demyx.

Please...

Let us revere the opinion of one who has battled the Organization Data Battles (hardest fights in the series enxt to Terra) in KH2FM.

The difficulties, in order of easiest to hardest:

13) Marluxia (Except if it's a Level 1 file, in which case he becomes the HARDEST)

12) Luxord (Get the hang of his last game and he isn't too troublesome)

11) Lexaeus (He can be damn tough if you don't time your Guards right though)

10) Saix (A little cheap, considering his infinite Berserk meter and DM spam, but not too hard)

9) Xaldin (Really annoying during the last phase, but otherwise simple)

8) Xigbar (He's gotten faster, his shots are stronger, and his Sniper Sequence is much harder to actually break)

7) Axel (GODDAMN YOU AXEL AND YOUR FIERY FLOOR AND BRUTAL STRIKES. Some good Ice Magic is a MUST)

6) Vexen (funking ICE DISCS AND MOST BRUTAL DM IN THE GAME NEXT TO TERRA)

5) Demyx (You will NOT win this fight without Wisdom Form. Ever.)

4/3) Roxas / Zexion (I can't pick. They're both so hard)

2) Larxene (Fast, Brutal, CLONES, THREE DMS, And no Elemental Weakness to exploit. Reflect makes the fight easy, but that's the pansy way out)

1) Xemnas (First form received MAJOR EFFING POWERUPS. The Skyscraper sequence will instantly reduce him to 1 Health which you MUST take advantage of, but he'll never do it until you've taken his health down by at least half. Then, right afterward, you fight his second form, with BS difficulty, intense damage, and spiffy new attacks)

*Shrugs* Dunno. Probably he's SO naive' date=' you need to beat him with his opposite: Some f***ing wisdom.

[/quote']

Because he has a "kill 100 enemies in 90 seconds or you die" spell.

Wisdom's magic is the only thing that can help here.

*Shrugs* Dunno. Probably he's SO naive' date=' you need to beat him with his opposite: Some f***ing wisdom.

[/quote']

If I remember exactly, the fight opens with 30 forms in 15 Seconds, then 70 forms in 40 seconds, 10 forms in 10 seconds, and I forget the last one. Then he starts fighting normally (and he's been majorly buffed), occasionally dropping 10 forms per 10 seconds throughout the fight to surprise you.

Then you reduce his Health to 1, and combo finish him, and think you've won. But instead of winning, he drops on you a:

70 / 30 Sec

30 / 10 Sec (I think)

Something I forget

99 / 30 Sec

Yeah.

Wisdom is essential because it has Mobile Magic (which allows you to move while Magic casting), and auto-homes. Firaga is the only magic that will harm them (other than the two-expensive Magenga, which isn't even useful for this fight). So Wisdom + Firaga = Sora moving around, incinerating the forms quickly and efficiently (and even then you cut it close several times).

There is no Wild Dance command in the Demyx Data battle. So it is not possible to defeat all those forms manually. Wisdom Form is the only way. Thus, it is impossible to defeat Demyx without it.

Final Form also has Mobile Magic, but no Magic Homing, so your Firagas will get wasted by missing a lot, and it also uses more Drive Gauge than Wisdom does. Demyx is also impossible in Solo runs (I like to use Codebreaker to do Solo fights sometimes, and Demyx is just not possible solo due to not being able to use Wisdom).

Speaking of Wisdom Form, Vexen, while not impossible without it, is really funking hard as hell without it. It is ALMOST (but not quite) a must to use Wisdom Form if you want to beat him. He is just so frustrating otherwise.

[/quote']

If I remember exactly, the fight opens with 30 forms in 15 Seconds, then 70 forms in 40 seconds, 10 forms in 10 seconds, and I forget the last one. Then he starts fighting normally (and he's been majorly buffed), occasionally dropping 10 forms per 10 seconds throughout the fight to surprise you.

Then you reduce his Health to 1, and combo finish him, and think you've won. But instead of winning, he drops on you a:

70 / 30 Sec

30 / 10 Sec (I think)

Something I forget

99 / 30 Sec

Yeah.

Wisdom is essential because it has Mobile Magic (which allows you to move while Magic casting), and auto-homes. Firaga is the only magic that will harm them (other than the two-expensive Magenga, which isn't even useful for this fight). So Wisdom + Firaga = Sora moving around, incinerating the forms quickly and efficiently (and even then you cut it close several times).

There is no Wild Dance command in the Demyx Data battle. So it is not possible to defeat all those forms manually. Wisdom Form is the only way. Thus, it is impossible to defeat Demyx without it.

Final Form also has Mobile Magic, but no Magic Homing, so your Firagas will get wasted by missing a lot, and it also uses more Drive Gauge than Wisdom does. Demyx is also impossible in Solo runs (I like to use Codebreaker to do Solo fights sometimes, and Demyx is just not possible solo due to not being able to use Wisdom).

Speaking of Wisdom Form, Vexen, while not impossible without it, is really f***ing hard as hell without it. It is ALMOST (but not quite) a must to use Wisdom Form if you want to beat him. He is just so frustrating otherwise.

What KH is this?

Eh' date=' you're better off finding one at a convention or something. Either that or a store that specializes in Import games. Buying one from overseas is always way more expensive due to shipping and typically jacked up prices.

[/quote']

There's none in my area that imports games from oversees. It'd be easier for me to just fly over and get one myself.

Archived