Organization XIII

Oh yeah, the difference between Oblivion and Ultima Weapon is incredible tbh, I mean, it may be only 1 difference, but gaining 2 Mana instead of losing 2 makes allt he difference.

I was actually using Oathkeeper because of the MP bonus, and Oblivion only reduces your MP by one. Either way, it's amazing.

I should get back my PS1 and get on that road to getting EVERYTHING...

Does CoM even have extra side-quests or other weapons you can get?

Other than the Riku story line, it's pretty much just one straight shot into the story line.

.-.

You mean PS2.

I think CoM has some extra side-quests, but those are just opening every room and opening chests. The only extra weapons are Diamond Dust and One-Winged Angel.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually using Oathkeeper because of the MP bonus, and Oblivion only reduces your MP by one. Either way, it's amazing.

You mean PS2.

I think CoM has some extra side-quests, but those are just opening every room and opening chests. The only extra weapons are Diamond Dust and One-Winged Angel.

asdfghjkl

I thought I said that, but yeah, sorry.

I never got either...even in my 3rd run-through.

._.

Indeed, granted, the reason Ultima is so good is not just for its damage, but its reach. Reach was actually important in KH1, and Ultima has it in spades. That's why I liked Pumpkinhead so much, it's absurdly long reach.

I find KH1 Sephiroth was much harder than KH2.

Yeah, I thought Sephiroth was easier because I had actually managed to beat him in KH2 first, although I think that's because I had gotten the Ultima Weapon, and even then I still had trouble. It's possible that I actually just got better at playing, but I'll have to fight him again in KH2 to see how he compares. However, I just beat Sephiroth on Normal, while I hadn't beat Sephiroth in KH2 until Proud.

Archived