Organization XIII

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, for those of you who don't know, listen up:

I was originally gonna keep this to myself, because I figured you all would have asked by now. But I don't want to keep it in my head either. I figured since he bragged about you lot so much, that'd you at least ask how he's doing or what happened to him. I'm not saying you don't care, but you aren't exactly showing it.

James is dead. He was killed oversees, heart attack from shock. From what his mother told me, it was probably shell shock or from a grenade or some sheet, I don't know the whole story.

So there. There is no more Tsuki ni mau Majin.

Alright' date=' for those of you who don't know, listen up:

I was originally gonna keep this to myself, because I figured you all would have asked by now. But I don't want to keep it in my head either. I figured since he bragged about you lot so much, that'd you at least ask how he's doing or what happened to him. I'm not saying you don't care, but you aren't exactly showing it.

James is dead. He was killed oversees, heart attack from shock. From what his mother told me, it was probably shell shock or from a grenade or some s***, I don't know the whole story.

So there. There is no more Tsuki ni mau Majin.

[/quote']

Rest in peace, James. I'm sorry for your loss, Dorian.

Double checking the sexy list:

Wrath -Rinne

Greed - Nexev

Sloth - Freeshooter

Lust- Marly

Pride - Revolver Amethyst

Envy- Xirno

Gluttony - MT

Is this right?

What is this list for anyway~? Even though I'm not on it ;___;

Nothing you need to concern yourself with.

@Eros

That is terrible, my condolences to his family.

@Udou

Acedia (Latin, acedia) (from Greek ακηδία) is the neglect to take care of something that one should do. It is translated to apathetic listlessness; depression without joy. It is similar to melancholy, although acedia describes the behaviour, while melancholy suggests the emotion producing it. In early Christian thought, the lack of joy was regarded as a wilful refusal to enjoy the goodness of God and the world God created; by contrast, apathy was considered a refusal to help others in time of need.

Gradually, the focus came to be on the consequences of acedia, rather than the cause, and so, by the 17th century, the exact deadly sin referred to was believed to be the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts.[citation needed] In practice, it came to be closer to sloth (Latin, Socordia) than acedia.

Thus Sloth is the consequence of acedia. As such I am not sloth but the casue of the sloth.

I'm so sick of people telling me they're sorry. I understand what you're saying, but stop that sheet. Where I'm from, where we're from, James and I, death is not a time to regret. We celebrate the fact that he's happy now.

Yeah, I'mma miss that jabroni, and I'mma still cry like I am now, but I'm not gonna be sad for him.

Excuse me for having grown up in a different place than you. >.>

I'm sad for the people who knew him.

Look, man. I didn't mean it in a rude way. I'm just saying what I feel, okay? Don't take it to heart.

I'm so sick of people telling me they're sorry. I understand what you're saying' date=' but stop that s***. Where I'm from, where [i']we're[/i] from, James and I, death is not a time to regret. We celebrate the fact that he's happy now.

Yeah, I'mma miss that jabroni, and I'mma still cry like I am now, but I'm not gonna be sad for him.

I feel exactly the way you do when I lost someone too.

We're full of loses, and the world is cruel. But it shouldn't be too sad, or else our thoughts of that person will be rather depressing instead of reliving the happy times you still remember.

Sucks that he's gone, he was cool. Not to be rude, but I can't say I feel bad. I didn't really know him well enough.

Double checking the sexy list:

Wrath -Rinne

Greed - Nexev

Sloth - Freeshooter

Lust- Marly

Pride - Revolver Amethyst

Envy- Xirno

Gluttony - MT

Is this right?

I suppose I'm Satan then?

Archived