Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

I'm gonna post something for my character Tommorrow...

BTW, Pegasasu, did you take the idea of Eye Contact messing with from Shawn Orton? /stern voice. LOL JK, but seriously, is that were the insperation came from. I'm just curious is all...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well hopefully that bumb made SOME people (ultra dark) remember the RP, or anyone, compass, mortalkomabat, pegasasu, seriously, I have got to be the most active person in that RP besides JTB, he's also pretty active I guess, but still, the RP cant go on unless sombody else posts in it, WE NEED PEGASASU

Yes, we do. She is obviously only on on weekends though. T_T

And I am not infact the most active as of late. I am still trying to catch up. Sigh, oh well, i'll get there soon enougn. Now, where did I put my Pepsi? (LOL, RANDOMENSS! *MMMM* IT GOOD.)

but he is done now, and btw DAMNIT PEGASASU BE MORE ACTIVE

Disclaimer: We here at ~wynn~ industries do not take responsability for our employes actions, we also do not mean for the insultee to take any of the said things to heart, copyright 2006 any person caught violating section 32 of sub section B will be fined up to 36 million dollars or 10 years in jail, please leave a message after the beep

Well yeah, and I had no part of it! XD DX T_T

Meh, oh well.

Uh uh uh, cursing will get you no where. She'll be on when she will I guess...I wish she was a little bit more active too, but I doubt that it's gonna change. Besides, don't yell at her, life can be busy at times...(I just have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much free time on my hands! XD)

LOL, i've taken it to heart...now what!?

I violated Section 32 of sub section B. And I certinatly not paying you 36 million dollars, or going to jail for 10 years...now what!? XD

EXIBIT A: Yes, I would like a large pizza with peperoni with some dudes boogarz drizzled all about it. Don't forget the sneeze! IF YOU DARE FORGET THE SNEEZE I WILL BEEPING KILL YOU!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T DELIVER IN 3 SECONDS OR LESS, MY PIZZA IS FREE! YOU HEAR ME FREE!

EXIBIT B: Dude, anybody can make the bell ring. It's just a bell, you could. Pegasasu only did that to set something up, which lasted for a couple of days am I right? And maybe summer hasen't started for her, who knows!? I don't really now her in real life...

Yes you did ~Wynn~.

And, for once, it was in fact epic.

And Shawn is an out of controled maniac with, "Voices", nearly got him to send the principle to his grave. Trust me, you don't wanna mess with Shawn either.

THIS WILL BE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Archived