Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

Correct, nobody knows. So if Calyn went in Shawn and the, "Voices", started talking. You would be the first person to hear them besides Shawn. Plus, there have been people that have stared into Shawn and heard the, "Voices", but they are coo coo right now. You probably could, it would be hard to defeat them. You probably could shroud his memory aswell, but be warned, there is still high risk of the, "Voices", reminding him. They control his mind, but surprisingly not his actions... Plus, lets not rid Shawn of the, "Voices", yet...I sugjest you and Ky subdue Shawn by...DATA ERROR....THIS CONTENT CONTAINS SPOILERS....DATE IS SHUTTING DOWN SO YOU CAN HAZ NO MORE...FIND YOUR OWN WAY WITHOUT GETTING RID OF, "VOICES", YET...PLENTY OF WAYS, INCLUDING PHA-ERROR MORE SPOILERS, STOP READING CAUSE THEY ARE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

No, i'm not trying to give you ideas, it's only fun when the other person makes them up. So just try to find a way to do so without ridding Shawn's, "Voices". I don't want him to be sain yet...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, that could work. ;)

I imagin Shawn losing the, "Voices", mid way through school. ASSUMING WE GET THERE! XD

I sugjest after this it be nighttime, all this in one day man! BTW, to make this even more hilarious, Shawn is gonna have a roomate. XD I don't really care who, but Shawn's a loner, and forcing him to be with another in a room would just be awsome!

well the food fight ended, Ill do the recap

and everyone is alive, and Matt acidently poisend Kyo, but I (calyn) saved him, then shawn went crazy and he's going to attack Matthew and the lunch bell rang, and I hid matthew then I hid him agian, now he's being attacked and I'm possesing shawn.

HEY PEGASASU, YOU'RE ON! Well yeah, you missed quite a bit. But Wynn pretty much summond it up. Right now everyone is trying to stop Shawn, (Me the pyhcopath) from killing Matthew. Matthew is in a bomb shelter that has clear sleeping gas that was supposed to stop Shawn. It didn't, and now Matthew is trapped. And no one can get to him cause Shawn is gaurding the door waiting for Matthew to pass out and kill him. While Ky, is in the Security Room doing his best to stop him. Joey is outside after Shawn ran from him. And I think that's it, all this has happened in one day! CAN YOU BELIVE IT! XD That is why after this incident it will be nighttime.

Oh, BTW, did you get the Rebbeca look of pain from Shawn's look of Pyhconess? I'm just curious. XD

Sorry dude, don't worry. If this all happened in one day, imagin the rest of the year. XD

BTW, Shawn is now a puppet...I would post how bland he looks but...that wouldn't even make one line...tricky how the, "Voices", are smart huh? I know what is gonna have to happen for Shawn to come back, but I not giving anybody any spoilers. THERE MIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Yeah, pretty much...

I'd put that Shawn laid were Joey put him, but it would mostly be repetitive...let me just say this, Shawn ain't gonna be awake for a couple of days...unless, you figure out something...

Plus I get it, backstory behind treehouse, got it...

...................................................................((This is Shawn)).....................................................

well what ever, a couple of days, a bunch of days a few weeks, 1000 years into the futre, that would be a good idea for a sub RP that involves this as an alternate timeline, you sleep for 1000 years, and a hologram of Calyn meets you and tells you the world has ended and your the only one left (clannad referances alert) mabye you could have to survive off the big dango family (more referances)

Well that's mighty kind of you, thank you.

For the next few RP days' I might just have to read and not post. Unless I say so, for right now i'm down with not posting. But I will come back soon, with a vengence...so to speak.

ok that works but if you realy want to help develp shawn make him start remebering thingsas he sleeps over the next few days and also you could give him moments here and there of concousness.

I dislike you, I dislike you, I dislike you, I dislike you! I SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT! Lol, I was just kidding about dislikeing you. I just should have thought of it...thanks.

Archived