Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'M BACK!

And Wynn, i'm just trying to give us something to do... -_- I do not like when you use words like that in front of my Nick...and Matthew could easily chock people to death...he's a major threat...plus Shawn isn't exactly, caring... and as for how many, i'd say 100ds with some getting their life threated more then 5 times in a day! IT'S SO EXCITING! And Calyn only cures 1 of the many ways that the plants could kill... Don't worry, after Shawn finishes this. I will be going back to a normal school day.

Because, it's only funny when he's pycho! Loose cannon, etc...

And Wynn is correct, the, "Voices", are what cause most of his pychoness. And to think I got this character idea off a song! XD No really, that is where Shawn Orton orignated...a song...

Just not logical my rear, hello, Wolf, scent, ears, eyes, etc...

He could easily deduct were he is. Not to mention he has almost mapped the whole place in his head...

LOL! I did that when I saw, "He doesn't use logic." Cause it's completely true! XD

Don't worry, I gave you time to find Matthew. Plus, I gave Matthew time to get scared and use some Plant action!

Wow, Deadly Beauty, you haven't posted since page 6 or something. XD Glad to have you back, long story short.

All the important stuff.

Pegasasu started a food fight with a newly made character Rebecca and Valire. Everyone got involed, people tryed to stop it, others encouraged it. Then Matthew saw it, went beserk, plants chocking everyone. Dragons vs. Plant battle, with Joey involved. Nearly killing everyone, while Shawn just watched. They stopped him. Ky was poisened, Calyn healed him. Shawn went beserk cause he sees Matthew as a threat for nearly killing Ky, now everyone is trying to protect Matthew. To no evail, Shawn has caught up to him, and is about to strike.

And probably Matthew will go beserk, causing nearly another massacer. While everyone tries to stop him and Shawn.

All this in one day, ain't that dandy! XD

AHA! I scene sceens from Danny Phantom. Sorry, I liked that show. Possesing people, you could. Bear in mind though, if you are in Shawn. The, "Voices", could easily access you, maybe even turn you pyhco. So make sure you go in him prepared if you do. Not to mention, Shawn would try to fight it. It would be hard though, I mean being in someone, trying to stop them from making you do what you don't want to. That would be hard. Anyway, I really got to go update SSB RP. I haven't posted there all day. So, i'll be on here later, until then.

Yep, you must have suffered an ACCIDENT in something...the Ghost Portal maybe? LOL, less Super more Ghost, nothing wrong with that. You are bleached white right? As for flying, it's over rated...but, it would still be cool.

XD LOL, yeah must uv'. Oh, just a light blond, oh btw, MKS, that was dumb telling Shawn there was CLEAR gas that he wouldn't have seen. That could have easily made him pass out, that it was in the room. Now you're going to make Matthew unconsious, leaving Shawn easily to kill him...just saying. Don't worry, it won't happen. You just better find another way to disable the situation. Also, since when did the school become a high lance security prison with gas and everything? O.o

Archived