~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should use Google more v_v

And idk, it worked for Mario, didn't it?

But it's probably easier for me to say since I've never played the original Megamans.

How so?

If you're talking about NSMB, eeeehhh.

That was pretty much a rehash. Like nothing was added. A soulless cash-in, so to speak.

How so?

If you're talking about NSMB, eeeehhh.

That was pretty much a rehash. Like nothing was added. A soulless cash-in, so to speak.

I was actually thinking of Super Mario 64. Like something drastic and untried before.

Although, while it worked for Mario, it didn't really work for Sonic, so they'd be taking a chance with Megaman, probably.

After watching the two latest eps of TF Prime, I must say that I'm realy starting to like Starscream. I suppose it's kind of because Knockout's appearances have been a bit lacking lately, but Ol Screamy is certainly proving to be quite entertaining.

The Armada ep really does show how expressive these models are, as Starscream's clone certainly does emote quite well when speaking to Bulkhead.

Well, I would, granted, he could also use his genetic material to make a new T-Cog using the Harbinger's lab.

After all, if his clones got a T-Cog he doesn't have through the matter, he could clone another one since the Clone he slagged was hit at point blank range by a missile, I don't think the T-Cog survived that.

Well, I would, granted, he could also use his genetic material to make a new T-Cog using the Harbinger's lab.

After all, if his clones got a T-Cog he doesn't have through the matter, he could clone another one since the Clone he slagged was hit at point blank range by a missile, I don't think the T-Cog survived that.

The last Clone, I'm pretty sure it got the missile in his face, so its possible his Cog survived.

...Also, the existence of T-Cogs seem really idiotic.

Makes sense; it gives reason as to why their machinery can move about without nay obvious signs of engines to move it. The existance of a cog that obviously controls transformation makes sense.

I also pray to god that they make a running gag of asking 'How are you?' before awkward smalltalk begins. It's happened twice, I want to see it more.

The one reason Starscream took out his clone was because it was going to scrap him Mugen.

I dunno, he seems to be well stocked in medical skills and can fight when able to; he's not an el lamo Magnet Man like Animated's was, who, btw, got his fat ass frozen and had his arm torn off by Blitzwing to obtain the Key to Vector Sigma.

And when he was on that Energon Steroid he certainly proved pretty damn useful.

But as awesome as Prime Ratchet was from those episodes, he hardly get any decent screentime :/

I mean we only seem him at the base about 90% of the time :/

Animated Ratchet was the opposite, in the case of him being on screen most of the time.

That's another reason why I like Animated. The whole team is always present. Kinda' like season 1 of Beastwars.

G1 Starscream - STOP TRYING SO HARD!

Beast War Terrorsaur - Badass character, but died too soon.

RiD Scourge - Hes a truck, doesn't count.

Armada Starscream - Best Starscream, hands down

Energon Starscream - He was a zombie at first, but got little screentime

Cybertron Starscream - No. Just no.

Animated Starscream - STARSCREAM AS COMIC RELIEF!? AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS!?

Prime Starscream - I like the fact hes a partially dark character, and makes it interesting.

My opinion, really...

Armada Starscream was the best because he constantly sought Megatron's approval, but in the end realized he didn't need Meg's validation. Thus becoming a heroic character by attempting to stop the Autobot/Decepticon war so they cna unite against Unicron. Truly he is the best Starscream, as he's perhaps one of the few Transformers I was actually sad to see die, especially after he had bonded with the kids.

I like how Prime's one is a tormented character, as he was constantly pulled by his desires to both overthrow Megatron and to earn validation from him. His failures were caused by the dual desire, he would have probably succeeded if he chose one, but, that's not nearly as funny as watching him fail, is it?

Armada Starscream was the best because he constantly sought Megatron's approval, but in the end realized he didn't need Meg's validation. Thus becoming a heroic character by attempting to stop the Autobot/Decepticon war so they cna unite against Unicron. Truly he is the best Starscream, as he's perhaps one of the few Transformers I was actually sad to see die, especially after he had bonded with the kids.

I like how Prime's one is a tormented character, as he was constantly pulled by his desires to both overthrow Megatron and to earn validation from him. His failures were caused by the dual desire, he would have probably succeeded if he chose one, but, that's not nearly as funny as watching him fail, is it?

Archived