~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

Well, make no mistake that Armada Starscream was and is ALWAYS the best of the Starscreams, with Prime being second best.

I watched the death scene for the 3rd movie for Starscream, it was UNBELIEVABLY lame. Seriously, grabbed in the eye by a grappling hook, then spazzes out before a bomb gets stabbed into the other eye. A weak explosion and he's down, seriously, that's pathetic.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHELP, ANOTHER VIDEO OF ME DERPING AROUND AS YET ANOTHER CHARACTER FROM THIS GAME:

Megatron's cannon is certainly pretty sweet, rips up all dem b****es.

Shame he can hardly jump, though :/

Hell, even Rhinox can soar through the air when he jumps... In Beast Mode.

(Rhinox' Robot Mode can hardly jump)

Megatron? He goes about 5 pixels off the ground when he jumps, in BOTH modes .___.

Well, that's a hardly suprising fact, she is a black widow spider and has those spindly but powerful legs. One would assume though that Tarantulas would have that same jump height, but then, different species.

Megatron is technically a dinosaur and most likely the heaviest of all the Beast Warriors, I don't think it suprising that he can't jump.

Megatron is technically a dinosaur and most likely the heaviest of all the Beast Warriors, I don't think it suprising that he can't jump.

Broken, we have to drop this topic of analyzing Megatron's ability to use actual logic.

Seriously, a freakin' Rhino should not be able to jump 5 feet off the ground from a stand-still position.

So it doesn't make any sense why Megatron cant do the same.

So instaed, I'll let you request the next stage I do, with whichever character you want.

Choices are:

[spoiler=Urban 1]

Semi-Long stage for both sides. Maximal has that crazy City thing and Predacons have a weird platformer

[spoiler=Urban 2]

Maximals is a reverse of the Predacon stage but actually has a boss at the end(3, to be exact)

Predacons is the city-thing, but a lot shorter. I can even explore it more in-depth if you want

[spoiler=Urban 3]

Boss is either Terantulas or Rhinox, depending on the stage.

Stage is short regardless of which side. Though, the stage 'Spider's Lair' has an interesting setting

[spoiler=Desert 1]

Maximals blow up this tower-thing, then go on to blow up 3 smaller tanks

Preadacons go walking through the desert, and fight a weird-ass frog-looking thing

[spoiler=Desert 2]

Predacon version requires a bit of platforming, and the ability to plant a bomb inside a base

Maximal version has you wandering through the desert and you face a giant scorpion/combine-harvester

[spoiler=Desert 3]

Boss is either Scorpinok or Cheetor

Cheetor's stage has idiotically tedious jumping

[spoiler=Polluted 1]

Predacons require you to rescue Blackarachnia, with tedious jumping near the end

Maximals require you to rescue RatTrap, and the stage is fairly easy, little to no platforming, but a bit long

[spoiler=Polluted 2]

Maximal version has you doing the tedious jumps right away, but gets easier from there

Predacon version is pretty straight forward, just flip switches and shoot stuff

[spoiler=Polluted 3]

Predacon Boss is Dinobot, stage is ridiculously short, and Dinobot goes down fairly easily if you don't mind getting shot at by everything under the sun

Maximal boss is Inferno, you ride some platforms up to this tower which has Inferno in it: Hes a push-over

-I REFUSE TO RECORD A VOLCANIC STAGE, BECAUSE I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO BEAT THOSE-

Maximals:

Optimus - High HP and low Energon

Cheetor - Small Energon + HP, fastest character

Dinobot - HP and Energon are roughly the same as Cheetor

Rhinox - Has more HP then Optimus but has lower Energon

RatTrap - Cant be chosen for Polluted 1: Has crazy-high Energon but low HP, and the same high firepower that Rhinox has

Predacons:

Megatron - Same as Optimus

Terantulas - Same as RatTrap

Scorpinok - Same as Dinobot

Inferno - Same as Rhinox

Blackarachnia - Same condition as RatTrap, but I think she has the smallest HP and Energon of everyone.

If you say Megatron on a platformer stage, then it will take longer then you expect.

And by "expect", its my usual "when I get around to making a decent playthrough" of said stage.

Ok, I went and did Pred Desert 3 with Megatron(I didn't record this), and I figured out why I dislike playing as Megatron.

Its not that he can't jump(I was actually experimenting with this), its the fact hes so large and it makes platforming with him really awkward. Especially in Beast Mode.

Urban 3, with Dinobot.

This will be the next video I do.

You know, most of the reason I hardly trust jumping in this game is because of bad childhood memories.

Seriously, I was like, maybe, 9 when I had this game on Windows 98. And back then, I didn't know you could adjust the camera, and could control your jumps. And... Well... I would tend to die from falling in pits n' junk.

But enough about my past, here your requested stage:

My first run was like 1 minute long, so I recorded 2 more videos, and ended up just using a bit of footage from the 2nd, just to make the video a little longer.

Seriously, Spider's Lair is just a short stage in general, so I tried to explore it a bit.

Intriguing, well, I'd say the jump isn't worth it, seriously, you take damage to get a full health thingy. But the firepower upgrades were handy.

If you have enough health, you can actually survive a fall.

...Though, I have played around with some of the game's physics, and you can actually "slide" down a straight wall and take little to no damage it all. Its only when you jump from large heights and fall straight down, do you take damage.

Or it might just be that jumping is what triggers potential fall damage from X-height.

I dunno.

Regardless, the video has me beating Terantulas with only like 1 or 2 firepower upgrades.

That teleporter out in the distance gives you a third.

Got any requests for other stages?

Was playing this game earlier.

Predacon Volcanic 3...

Stage is as long as Cheetor's Base, but the dificulty is as easy as Spider's Lair.

So yea, I've now beaten the game as Predacons.

SPOILER: MEGATRON DESTROYS CYBERTRON.

Wait, WHAT?

What happened to all of his ambitions of conquering it?

*I'll record myself doing that stage later*

I'm suprised you didn't curse me in the Desert 3 vid. It was weird that there was only one turret in Cheetor's arena, I guess its because he spent more time running around in the belief that his ridiculous jumping section and giant him sphinxes would scare the preds off.

You did good work for the Royalty, by getting squashed flat a couple dozen times.

Since when do I yell at people for requesting ridiculous stuff?

Took me, maybe, half an hour to maybe 1 hour to beat the whole Volcanic 2.

My nerves are still a little frail, and its 10:20 :/

Seriously, they would even have rocks come out of nowhere in a few spots, and you have little to no room to think of any educated path of action. You just "walk", jump a bit like a cray person, and hope you don't die.

...Basically its a stage that requires very little skill, and the ability to sit still for maybe 3 minutes while you watch un-coordinated platforms go up and down.

Also, rather amusing how its just us, chatting about some game I'm playing.

I would gladly switch topics, but other people hardly post here :/

The first one was good, watching Waspinator kick everyone's keisters, but the second proved more intruiging. And seriously, Rattrap seems so broken, tunneling to avoid damage, and an exceedingly cheap Beast Mode special. That thing sheered of 1/3 of Tarantulas' HP in one go. Course, his own Special was pretty amusing no doubts about that.

Archived