~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

TBH, Broken, I've had to do that on more then one occasion.

Oh, and my team now has the Red Gyrados(It killed my surfing Touros and a random Magnemite I was using) and I evolved my Nidorino into a Nidoking. I'm feeling more confidant about my upcoming battle with Chuck.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Bison the surfing Touros and Miracles the Magnemite gave their lives to acquire Charr, the infamous Red Gyrados.

My team was boosted to level 31, except Scorch(WATER AND ROCK/GROUND POKEMON AREN'T EXACTLY EXP-FODDER FOR A FIRE-TYPE), and I defeated Chuck with little to no effort.

...The "little to no effort" part was surprising, as Chuck basically derped the whole battle and killed himself. I have no comments.

Also, I hate how I'm missing a view from my Megaman X run.

Nuzloke works like this:

Pick a Pokemon game, and New Game it.

First Pokemon you encounter in an area(by area, they mean route + city. And yes, backtracking counts), is the only one you can attempt to catch. If you fail to catch it, then "too bad".

If a Pokemon faints, you must release it. Because it "died".

If everyone in your party faints, Game Over. Start again.

And that's it.

There are other rules, but since this is my first Nuzloke, I didn't want to include(They are optional) more >__>

Good thing KYM has a flowchart:

2cifszm.jpg

As I stated earlier, the "You have to catch the first" rule isn't mandatory. It just means the first Pokemon you find in an area is the only one your allowed to catch.

Me, I've cheated a little, just to get that Touros and Surf to the next area, since my party had no Water Pokemon on it.

I just got lucky and found a Farfetch'd over by the Safari Zone as the first find of that spot -> You get HM02 after you beat Chuck

Good thing KYM has a flowchart:

2cifszm.jpg

As I stated earlier, the "You have to catch the first" rule isn't mandatory. It just means the first Pokemon you find in an area is the only one your allowed to catch.

Me, I've cheated a little, just to get that Touros and Surf to the next area, since my party had no Water Pokemon on it.

I just got lucky and found a Farfetch'd over by the Safari Zone as the first find of that spot -> You get HM02 after you beat Chuck

My gods.. I don't know if I should try this.

Oh, and hi.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to be the only one who hates Nuzlocke.

Hi, by the way Powerforce. Didja notice that I wasn't here? Didn't think so.

I noticed, but since my posts really haven't been responded to, I decided, "F*ck it. Raeg quit. I'm leaving"

Then you came back, so I have a bit more hope.

I'm God. Who are you?

An old friend.

I am Lucifer.

... Well it is true. :<

Death? How shiny was your scythe?

It was a bone scythe, so it wasn't shiny. It was just powerful.

I dunno if you knew this or not, but death does not apply to me.

So, I'm immortal.

And immoral.

Death = Grim Reaper

YCM laggs up, and I miss all of Powerforce being cool again?

SDLKHSFHLKGBBDFGKSGBSG

Oh, and I might have forgotten to mention this, but, I did a playthrough of Megaman X. So heres the 1'st video, Cherry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjaejsMvak8&feature=plcp

Thar is Palparepa

Cherry is GaoGaiGar

Wut do.

YCM is more lagfest than DMG, which is hilarious. That's why I'm on CGC.

Do X8.

>Cherry is GaoGaiGar

I'm insanely GAR.

Archived