~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

There were actually 2 games featuring the Transmetals, both of which were fighting games:

This one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RccPL-yR7N4&feature=related

Then this one, which looks a lot better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWzbT8LeWnE&feature=relmfu

See normally I don't care for this but you got my attention with "Fighting Games".

Were they good or should I ignore them?

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've played the first Transmetals game, a long time ago.

Its not much of a fighting game, its more like 'Race to be the first one to use an Auto-Kill move first', sort of thing.

The second one, I never played, but it looks pretty good. Mostly for the fact you run around in such a large environment.

...Of course, those are both old N64/PS1 games, but are still pretty neat.

Skateboarding games are the same as Spyro 3's Skateboarding levels. you do different tricks depending on which button you hold, as soon as your in the air. Hell, even this old Rocket Power game I used to have, would function the exact same way.

Also, Pred Volcanic 3:

And with this, I can take a break from uploading videos of this game.

One day, I was derping around and showed my brother some of my Beastwars videos, to which, he thought were funny(Cheetor is Cool and Rattrap's Cheese, to be more specific).

So he had this idea that he wanted to be in one of my videos, but just to yell like an idiot, and I do the same.

Out of nowhere, he suggests Vigilante 8 Arcade, because one of the videos I showed him, was the one of me playing as Dave.

Earlier today, we decided to play a round of versus mode, and this is the result:

Basically I yell a bit, and he throws random insults, all for comedic effect.

(Winner was pretty obvious from the start, but that's irrelevant)

I never liked Tony Hawk games, I could never figure out the tricks or why people enjoyed playing a Skateboarding game. CTR was da shiz though, kind of sucked hos hard it was to unlock N. Tropy.

I grew up with Crash, Tony Hawk, and Dragonball Z games.

And MAN has it been ages since I last played CTR on the PS1.

Jumping was always fun in CTR. Granted, I grew up on Crash Warped, but I found an emulator and go Crash 1 and 2 to enjoy, so now I've played all the console ones before and after the reboot.

I have all three games on PS3. Took me only a week to beat them all, but it was such a good feeling.

Though Crash 1 cost me a few controllers. :/

Crash 1... Personally, I've never 100%'d the game, though I do enjoy it's level design.

Crash 2 is basically a hard-core version of Crash 1, with smoother controlling.

Crash 3 is cake-walk, but the "secret" levels are just a pain(Rings of Power, Area 51, etc)

Crash Team Racing -> Arm playing it makes him a happy panda.

Crash 1... Personally, I've never 100%'d the game, though I do enjoy it's level design.

It was definitely the hardest of the three, but it was the most fun no doubt

Crash 2 is basically a hard-core version of Crash 1, with smoother controlling.

Yes, and it had an AWESOME OST, imo better than both 1 and 3

Crash 3 is cake-walk, but the "secret" levels are just a pain(Rings of Power, Area 51, etc)

Not to mention the badass power-ups (wumpa-zooka, FTW!)

Crash Team Racing -> Arm playing it makes him a happy panda.

Wait...so you're a dragon-panda hybrid? o.o (photoshop opportunity :D)

Nononono, you got it all wrong.

Aside from the fact I'm actually a Ghost/Fire/Electric-Type Pokemon, "Happy Panda" is just a figure of speech I use to express intense happyness. And search "Happy Panda" on Google. Happy pandas are adorable. Well... More adorable then the already adorable pandas.

He's not wrong; but, I did obsessively 100% Crash, kind of funny how the Secret Ending doesn't even involve a Battle.

Granted, I do wish they explained where Coco came from, as she just magically appeared during the year Cortex was studying the Master Crystal.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing a Cartoon for Crash with some backstory, as there are a few holes to fill.

kind of funny how the Secret Ending doesn't even involve a Battle.

Because its more of a bonus, rather then an actual level.

Speaking of which... I never really understood why Crash 1 had a password system.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing a Cartoon for Crash with some backstory, as there are a few holes to fill.

Despite the fact I stopped following this show ages ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZosJwb-Fto

Johnny vs Smash Badger 3 is the one of the only episodes I liked.

And its absolutely glorious.

I actually have videos of the 8 bosses on my laptop. My channel currently has the Intro + the first 3 that I did.

I'll upload the rest when I get a chance to record me doing the Sigma stages.

Also, by "hardwork getting wasted", I mean that I don't want to loose anyone, as someone fainting in a Nuzloke -> Instant Release, because they "died". So in that case, it never pays off.

Archived