The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

YCM Awards really just show how popular you are. That doesn't mean you're good in general.

Also, Clair, Shuffle really loves you. I just got Reset, and I just got Sachimaru's Theme a few songs ago. <3

<3

You should also check out "Northern Country Kamui" and "The Sun Rises". Just saying, if you haven't already. ^^

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that topic, Clair, Fusion, Dane, Zeo, etc. 3

...What? What did I do?

@Cherry - I miss him and his Scizor fetish. >

He was the best damn Scizor YCM ever had.

... I'm still upset at all of you, you realize? Not one of you voted me for best RPer D= You have no clue how much I wished to win that... Or at least best club...

I don't know what goes on in the RP Club. And I didn't even pay the RP section the slightest bit of attention back then.

So, yeah. D:

Well, yes, they make cards... but I meant once people get out into the forums... they stop card making, mostly.That, and debating is stil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Card Making.Which one helps IRL?As for the awards... I probably got nothing ;_; If anything, I got best Club...On that topic, Clair, Fusion, Dane, Zeo, etc. </3

I told you this, I hardly knew you, and I forgot a lot of people while I was voting. D:<

But I am D= I actually put some stock in there, for some idiotic reason. Probably the same thing that fuels Saint and Nex.

What?

Again, YCM Awards are useless. Don't feel good if you've won one, and don't feel bad if you haven't. Think about it this way: 99% of this forum is one giant ball of idiot. So whoever wins is probably (or at least usually not) not the correct person for that category.

I finished my homework early today, so I was working on some video game music for my iPod. Feel free to request games that you think I don't already have, and I'll run through the entire OST.

On my queue I have Final Fantasy 4 to 13 (exlcluding 12; including piano renditions), and every mainstream Pokemon game in existence (excluding BW until it comes out in America). Definitely request games for me, since I don't know every game out there.

I just got done with the Eternal Sonata OST. Saint Dane, I hate you. Look at how many god damn songs I found.

Pyroxene of the Heart

Raindrops

Reflect the Sky, Bloom of Life

The Mediocrity Sought Out by Everyone

Illumianant Lives

Revolution

Fantasy Impromptu

Walk of the Heart

Nocturne

Captured Phantom

If you are too lazy to run through the entire ost yourself, do check out those songs. All of those have to go into my iPod now. At least I had Pyroxene from beforehand, so I have the album art and composer and year done. =)

Finished all the Final Fantasy OSTs I wanted. So, I can just convert all of these songs to mp3 files and I'll put them into iTunes later.

(Piano) means it is from the Piano Collections of that FF.

Final Fantasy 4 Piano Collections

Chocobo-Chocobo

The Battle

Final Fantasy 5

Pirates Ahoy

Town Theme

Harvest

Sorrows of Parting

The New Origin (Piano)

Final Fantasy 6

Battle Theme

Phantom Forest

The Airship Blackjack

Coin of Fate (Piano)

Final Fantasy 7

Gold Saucer (Piano)

Descendant of Shinobi (Piano)

Dear to the Heart

The Birth of a God

Final Fantasy 8

Succession of Witches (Piano)

Ami (Piano)

Silence and Motion (Piano)

The Successor (Piano)

A Sacrifice

Final Fantasy 9

Eternal Harvest (Piano)

A Place to Call Home (Piano)

Village of Dali (Piano)

Melodies of Life (Piano)

Hunter's Chance

Terra

Silver Dragon

Final Fantasy 10

Song of Prayer (Piano)

Final Battle (Piano)

Calm Before the Storm

Auron's Theme

Final Fantasy 11

Voyager

Anxiety

Final Fantasy 13

Vanille's Theme (Piano)

I'll post some good OSTs for you later. I should be doing my precalculus,

But I hate precalculus.

It shouldn't even be titled Precalculus. It should be titled Algebra II - Extended. But whatever. <___<

Mother 3 is one, I don't know if I should waste my time doing Mother and Earthbound, since I doubt I'll find any more than one or two songs.

Archived