The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch Animal Cops, a television program that describes what ASPCA does. It is a pretty good show that shows everything they do. PETA. WANTS. TO. FORCE. BEN&JERRY'S. TO. USE. HUMAN. MILK. IN. THEIR. ICE. CREAM. That is just messed up over the reason that cow milk hurts the cows.

Loki, I don't like you.

Say the word "cretin" one more time and you're out of this club. Not like you'd actually care, but at least our IQ points won't be consistently decreasing from your contagious idiocy.

Thanks for saying it to meh face.

I watch Animal Cops, a television program that describes what ASPCA does. It is a pretty good show that shows everything they do. PETA. WANTS. TO. FORCE. BEN&JERRY'S. TO. USE. HUMAN. MILK. IN. THEIR. ICE. CREAM. That is just messed up over the reason that cow milk hurts the cows.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! that creeps me out.

THEN DON'T ACT LIKE IT IS.

ONLY IF YOU CAN WEEN.

BECAUSE, IT IS WRITTEN, ONLY CLAIR CAN DEFEAT MISSINGNO.

OKAY, OKAY. D:

I HAVE CAUGHT MISSINGNO. I PUT IT TO SLEEP WITH THE SONG OF HEALING, AND THEN I CAPTURED IT IN THE POLTERGUST 3000.

@Dane - "Pyroxene" is better. ;D

OKAY, OKAY. D:

I HAVE CAUGHT MISSINGNO. I PUT IT TO SLEEP WITH THE SONG OF HEALING, AND THEN I CAPTURED IT IN THE POLTERGUST 3000.

@Dane - "Pyroxene" is better. ;D

GOOD.

ORLY? THE SONG OF HEALING DOESN'T CAUSE SLEEP, CLAIR SVIT-KONA

And true. I prefer this over that though. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk-A4jM6GdI&feature=related

GOOD.

ORLY? THE SONG OF HEALING DOESN'T CAUSE SLEEP, CLAIR SVIT-KONA

And true. I prefer this over that though. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk-A4jM6GdI&feature=related

Well, the Song of Healing puts me to sleep every night. <3

Awesome music is awesome.

*Points to avatar* after working out, I need to take a shower. Then sleep.

Have fun. ^^

@Chill - DAMMIT. JUST WHEN MISSINGNO WAS FEELING ASLEEP, YOU HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING

Violin takes intelligence, of course. Singing about sex doesn't.

Thanks, I guess?

Abusing animals is still messed up. And they rarely arrest people, tbh. Unless it's intense crap (like 6 dead dogs in a small house and there are about 13 other ones dying).

No, but singing on-pitch while still trying to hold a meaning (albeit a stupid one) takes intelligence.

Do not get me wrong, I do not think those bad pop singers can sing. But singing about sex does take intelligence, if only the singing on-pitch part.

See, I don't know about PETA nor ASPCA, so I wouldn't know under what circumstances an arrest would be warranted.

if you want to kick me, you can, but it won't make much difference to me since you haven't made me a member yet anyway. I don't consider very welcome. besides, i already am starting to mistrust clans that go off topic.

I'm not the club leader, but I think I speak for almost everybody when I say idiocy shouldn't be tolerated. :/

Ice here.

I don't like this kid.

I give Julia my Royal Courtship when I'm not here.

If I tell her to ban him, he's gone.

And time to get off before she gets back.

Hate to burst your bubble, but apparently you are claiming as Ice when you can't prove that you are Ice.

nah ill stop

Her name is Julia? The hell? It seems like a common name, but I've never ran across anyone named Julia before.

Discuss allusions to the Pokemon series in American literature.

*crickets chirp*

Do you have any examples for us...?

@Dane - I'm sure it is the Song of Healing.

Also, do it. ^^

If I had examples, I wouldn't have asked you guys.

Off to study. Kiddies, senior year is not fun if you take AP classes. REMEMBER THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThAHg6kDLE

Kick-ass song. My favorite song in SMW, my first game. The last song in TVGMS. And hopefully it can be in K-MUSH. =)

Hate to burst your bubble, but apparently you are claiming as Ice when you can't prove that you are Ice.

nah ill stop

Her name is Julia? The hell? It seems like a common name, but I've never ran across anyone named Julia before.

Discuss allusions to the Pokemon series in American literature.

*crickets chirp*

Now can I?

I said that.

Yeah, that's her name. Troll her for it if you want.

...Yeah...no.

If I had examples, I wouldn't have asked you guys.

Off to study. Kiddies, senior year is not fun if you take AP classes. REMEMBER THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThAHg6kDLE

Kick-ass song. My favorite song in SMW, my first game. The last song in TVGMS. And hopefully it can be in K-MUSH. =)

How many APs are you taking this year?

eye'm taking three. ^^

Awesome music is awesome, meesta dark.

Very fitting for entry 151~

@Ice: Julia, is it?

Can I call her Ju, and/or Juju? *shot*

Archived