The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking AP US History and AP English :/

Also, according to this site, there's going to be a live-action Pokemon movie.

With gun-wielding Team Rocketers.

I don't know whether this looks friggin epic or completely stoopid >.>

http://pokebeach.com/#isshus-gym-leaders-revealed

Heads up, a spoiler concerning the B&W Gym Leaders is right above it.

How many APs are you taking this year?

eye'm taking three. ^^

Awesome music is awesome, meesta dark.

Very fitting for entry 151~

@Ice: Julia, is it?

Can I call her Ju, and/or Juju? *shot*

AP Calc II, AP Phys B, AP Lit

Yeah, I got moved up in English. <___<

I dropped History because lol and Spanish because AP Spanish is stupid. I went up to Spanish 5; that's good enough.

It would probably piss her off.

So yeah, go ahead.

jujujujujujujujujujujujujujuju

ohai <3

AP Calc II, AP Phys B, AP Lit

Yeah, I got moved up in English. <___<

I dropped History because lol and Spanish because AP Spanish is stupid. I went up to Spanish 5; that's good enough.

I counter with APUSH, Psych, and Lang/Comp. *shot*

i r a smart joonyer

The new topic is -

Discuss Reggie Fils-Aime's

I counter with APUSH, Psych, and Lang/Comp. *shot*

i r a smart joonyer

The new topic is -

Discuss Reggie Fils-Aime's

I took AP-USH (aptly named apush, that's how everyone refers to it, a and then push) last year, along with AP Lang/Comp, Calc I... yeah. I think that's it.

My school doesn't really have AP electives outside of computer programming classes.

Also, my school explicitly states not to take the AP exam if your college will not accept the credits. Waste of money, time, and effort.

A lot of ivy league schools won't accept most AP exam scores, and the ones they do accept need to be a 5. Sooo... yeah. Not like I plan to go to an ivy league school, honestly. It's overrated as hell. =P

OVERRULED.

Discuss "Comparing Competitive Pokemon to Ecological Biology". If you don't know what I'm talking about, search through my damn threads.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/202275-comparing-the-pokemon-metagame-to-ecological-biology/page__p__4192159__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=4192159

I took AP-USH (aptly named apush, that's how everyone refers to it, a and then push) last year, along with AP Lang/Comp, Calc I... yeah. I think that's it.

My school doesn't really have AP electives outside of computer programming classes.

Also, my school explicitly states not to take the AP exam if your college will not accept the credits. Waste of money, time, and effort.

A lot of ivy league schools won't accept most AP exam scores, and the ones they do accept need to be a 5. Sooo... yeah. Not like I plan to go to an ivy league school, honestly. It's overrated as hell. =P

OVERRULED.

Discuss "Comparing Competitive Pokemon to Ecological Biology". If you don't know what I'm talking about, search through my damn threads.

lolcomputerprogramming.

Half of our school's computers are slow as hell, so any computer class is an easy A. <3

Ivy League schools are overrated. I'll probably end up going to an in-state university/college. ^^

DO NOT HIJACK THE TOPIC.

DISCUSS THE LAUGH OF REGGIE AND LOLPOKEMON BIOLOGY

BECAUSE GOOD CLUBS HAVE 2+ TOPICS, AMIRITE?

We only have C++ and Java, the former of which is useless, and the latter of which I'd rather learn online than waste a year's worth of electives.

I want to go to MIT, but we all know how well that's going to work out. <___<

I have like seven other colleges that I'm almost guaranteed to get into at this point, but MIT is like cool and stuff.

I read over my biology thread and it makes a lot more sense than I originally thought. And every prediction I made from my knowledge of biology turned out to be true. Shaymin took a massive leap in OU rankings (although is still BL, sadface), and Dragonite got pretty high. I didn't expect Heatran to take over Scizor, but that could have been inferred, since Scizor was predominantly the only common check to Salamence that people used. I mean, revenge killing was the only way to dispose of the Dragon.

Hey, so my entire video game music library on the piano consists of only eight songs. I expected at least eleven, but I guess I was wrong in my estimations. If you want the list...

Aerith's Theme - Final Fantasy VII (Unfinished and Unmemorized)

Dire, Dire Docks - Super Mario 64 (Unmemorized)

File Select - Super Mario 64

Haunted Merry-Go-Round - Super Mario 64

Opening Title - LoZ: Wind Waker

Sacred Grove - LoZ: Twilight Princess

Underwater Theme - Super Mario Bros. 1

Windmill Hut (Song of Storms) - LoZ: Ocarina of Time

The reason Aerith's Theme is unfinished is because I haven't gone to my piano teacher since June, so I haven't really started. The reason Dire, Dire Docks is unmemorized is because... it's tough to memorize. I have up to the middle of the second page, but I cannot memorize the rest.

I actually want to have ten video game music songs for now, just to keep me busy. At the moment I want to have a split between classical music and video game music, so I think ten songs is more than enough for now.

Two more songs: something from Majora's Mask (minus Song of Healing), something from Galaxy 1/2 (minus World 3 Map) (or any Mario game outside of sidescrollers and Super Mario 64), maybe some Kirby songs or something out of the ordinary from a game I'd still know (I know Eternal Sonata ;D).

Just give me a YouTube link and make sure it's actually playable on the piano. I really delegate too much to Mario and LoZ, and not enough to other franchises, so feel free to take advantage of that and give me out-of-the-box music.

GOGOGO REQUEST!

Hey, so my entire video game music library on the piano consists of only eight songs. I expected at least eleven, but I guess I was wrong in my estimations. If you want the list...

Aerith's Theme - Final Fantasy VII (Unfinished and Unmemorized)

Dire, Dire Docks - Super Mario 64 (Unmemorized)

File Select - Super Mario 64

Haunted Merry-Go-Round - Super Mario 64

Opening Title - LoZ: Wind Waker

Sacred Grove - LoZ: Twilight Princess

Underwater Theme - Super Mario Bros. 1

Windmill Hut (Song of Storms) - LoZ: Ocarina of Time

The reason Aerith's Theme is unfinished is because I haven't gone to my piano teacher since June, so I haven't really started. The reason Dire, Dire Docks is unmemorized is because... it's tough to memorize. I have up to the middle of the second page, but I cannot memorize the rest.

I actually want to have ten video game music songs for now, just to keep me busy. At the moment I want to have a split between classical music and video game music, so I think ten songs is more than enough for now.

Two more songs: something from Majora's Mask (minus Song of Healing), something from Galaxy 1/2 (minus World 3 Map) (or any Mario game outside of sidescrollers and Super Mario 64), maybe some Kirby songs or something out of the ordinary from a game I'd still know (I know Eternal Sonata ;D).

Just give me a YouTube link and make sure it's actually playable on the piano. I really delegate too much to Mario and LoZ, and not enough to other franchises, so feel free to take advantage of that and give me out-of-the-box music.

GOGOGO REQUEST!

I actually don't do medleys, I prefer single songs. But Animal Crossing is not a bad idea, I'll see if I can find one of the main theme's sheet music.

KEEP REQUESTING I NEED MORE.

Mother songs, notably Pollyanna and Theme of Love. Simple, but beautiful~

Archived