The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

Hey, so my entire video game music library on the piano consists of only eight songs. I expected at least eleven, but I guess I was wrong in my estimations. If you want the list...

The reason Aerith's Theme is unfinished is because I haven't gone to my piano teacher since June, so I haven't really started. The reason Dire, Dire Docks is unmemorized is because... it's tough to memorize. I have up to the middle of the second page, but I cannot memorize the rest.

I actually want to have ten video game music songs for now, just to keep me busy. At the moment I want to have a split between classical music and video game music, so I think ten songs is more than enough for now.

Two more songs: something from Majora's Mask (minus Song of Healing), something from Galaxy 1/2 (minus World 3 Map) (or any Mario game outside of sidescrollers and Super Mario 64), maybe some Kirby songs or something out of the ordinary from a game I'd still know (I know Eternal Sonata ;D).

Just give me a YouTube link and make sure it's actually playable on the piano. I really delegate too much to Mario and LoZ, and not enough to other franchises, so feel free to take advantage of that and give me out-of-the-box music.

GOGOGO REQUEST!

Be right back.

Silence and Life

Nocturne

Farewell

I love this one. I just don't know why.

I can find more later.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually want to learn Clock Town from Majora's Mask. It seems fairly easy, but it still sounds like fun. Not trying to overwhelm myself with three-paged or four-pages songs; Aerith's Theme and Dire, Dire Docks are good enough.

Aerith's Theme - Final Fantasy VII

Clock Town - LoZ: Majora's Mask

Dire, Dire Docks - Super Mario 64

File Select - Super Mario 64

Haunted Merry-Go-Round - Super Mario 64

Opening Title - LoZ: Wind Waker

Sacred Grove - LoZ: Twilight Princess

Underwater Theme - Super Mario Bros. 1

Windmill Hut (Song of Storms) - LoZ: Ocarina of Time

That's nine. I may find some Kirby music later on, but request nonetheless. Just no more Zelda music, and no sidescrolling Mario or Mario 64 music. =)

Damn you, I had that specially made!

*whizzes on Black's shoes*

Don't know who either of those two are though.

I laughed so hard, you have no idea. ^^

I actually want to learn Clock Town from Majora's Mask. It seems fairly easy, but it still sounds like fun. Not trying to overwhelm myself with three-paged or four-pages songs; Aerith's Theme and Dire, Dire Docks are good enough.

Aerith's Theme - Final Fantasy VII

Clock Town - LoZ: Majora's Mask

Dire, Dire Docks - Super Mario 64

File Select - Super Mario 64

Haunted Merry-Go-Round - Super Mario 64

Opening Title - LoZ: Wind Waker

Sacred Grove - LoZ: Twilight Princess

Underwater Theme - Super Mario Bros. 1

Windmill Hut (Song of Storms) - LoZ: Ocarina of Time

That's nine. I may find some Kirby music later on, but request nonetheless. Just no more Zelda music, and no sidescrolling Mario or Mario 64 music. =)

Didn't take my requests, so I have nothing more to give. D:

I actually never chose a tenth song. But Clock Town is really, really annoying to play the first time throught. But at least I finished Windmill Hut in two days. That was a bit too simple.

My logic is I should finish Aerith's Theme before I try doing any Pokemon song. And I couldn't find a good enough Green Green's sheet music, so sadface.

Not to overshadow Dark, but where can I find some AR codes for HHG/SS? So I can make my Team with natures and such.

As for a request... Something from Trauma Team... must.. .find...

Depends what codes you want.

Underwater theme is also really annoying to play. Or at least the second half of it, so much left-hand moving. D:

I actually never chose a tenth song. But Clock Town is really, really annoying to play the first time throught. But at least I finished Windmill Hut in two days. That was a bit too simple.

My logic is I should finish Aerith's Theme before I try doing any Pokemon song. And I couldn't find a good enough Green Green's sheet music, so sadface.

I had a really good sheet music of Aerith's theme, but they seem to have taken the site down. ><

BTW, K-MUSH updated.

Requests would be great. Sorry if I missed anybody's. D:

Archived