The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care that none of you care, I will tell you a story about Pokemon music.

Once upon a time, there was a lad named Dark. He liked video game music.

He only had a few tracks from RBY, namely S.S. Anne, Lavender Town, and a few others. It was not very extensive, though.

He had nothing from GSC, he hated the soundtrack a lot, and thought FRLG and HGSS were better.

He didn't have anything from RSE, although that was his most memorable Pokemon generation and one of his favorite soundtracks.

He had a few songs from FRLG, but not a lot.

He didn't have anything from DP, and only Giratina Battle from Pt.

He had a few songs from HGSS, but it wasn't an exhaustive list.

He didn't have anything from BW, but he'll add some when it comes out in North America.

So, one day, he sat down and looked through the OSTs of RBY, RSE, FRLG, DPPt, and HGSS. These were his findings:

So, my RBY songs stayed the same.

I hate the GSC soundtrack, I know I'll be shot.

I found a ton of stuff for RSE, and I now realize it was really an amazing soundtrack.

I added nothing to FRLG.

I found a ton of stuff for DPPt, and I now realize that it definitely rivaled HGSS.

I found a few things from HGSS, eh.

Pokemon RSE

Abandoned Ship

Underwater Theme

Team Magma/Aqua Leader Battle

Lilycove Art Museum

Marine Science Museum

Verdanturf Town

Ancient Pokemon Battle

Pokemon DPPt

Jubilife City (Night)

Eterna Forest

Galactic Boss Cyrus

Canalave City (Night)

Mt. Coronet Peak

Champion Cynthia

Dialga/Palkia Battle

Arceus Battle

Pokemon HGSS

Violet City/Olivine City

Routes 42-46

Ending

Where's the Lance/Red Theme? All though the older is better... *Shot* And Rival's New champ theme is better. Speaking of, where is it from FRLG?

Good list overall, though.

EDIT:

ZOMG! I accidentally found the Soundtrack for BW Champ theme! Do not listen for spoilers!

[spoiler=Spoilerfic notes and song. Do not comment if you read, as Dark does NOT wanna hear]

It's called World Champion... a Remix of Green/Blue/Gary's theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGwRXa9koE

Champion Theme for HGSS and FRLG were already in iTunes before I did this massive Pokemon update.

Yeah... I actually accidentally spoiled myself for ONE BW song. It was only Trainer Battle, though. As long as I'm not spoiled to anything major, like Champion or Legendary Themes. :/

ot - guise i can drive. <3

on-t - Dark, have you looked through the entire Okami soundtrack?

Also, I recommend the soundtracks for "Shatter", "Chrono Trigger", and "Donkey Kong Country".

I have four or five Okami songs, but never have I set to listen to the entire soundtrack. I may do that soon.

I have a favor to ask if you. Scavenge your favorite Mother/Earthbound/Mother 3 songs for me. I don't have the time to look through that long of a playlist. That way I can get all three games in my iPod via your requests, which I know will be good.

I have DKC and Okami to do this weekend. I'll try to find more games. I don't have time for everything. =P

Long-ass Mother list 0.0

Congrats on getting your permit/license :)

Lately, I've been having to act as an errand boy driving my sister around for practice and appointments and stuff =___=

Now I hate soccer D:

Thanks. <3

Are you telling me that you hate being a soccer mom? ;D

Lol nah.

It's just that there's construction going on along the main route I'm supposed to use for school, so I have to take a detour, use the highway, and basically make a half-hour trip total to 45 min-1 hour, which is really not needed :/

I hope you don't have little siblings, because if you do, you WILL be used by your parents for driving her around >.>

Lol nah.

It's just that there's construction going on along the main route I'm supposed to use for school, so I have to take a detour, use the highway, and basically make a half-hour trip total to 45 min-1 hour, which is really not needed :/

I hope you don't have little siblings, because if you do, you WILL be used by your parents for driving her around >.>

That sucks. I hate the highway. D:

I have a little brother.

He gets rides from his friends though. ^^

I hope you mean permit. That'd be stupid if Arizona let people get their licenses at 16. Assuming you are still in Arizona and not Korea, which I hope is the correct assumption.

If for some reason you don't want to listen to all of this goodness, my absolute favorites are bolded.

Nah, it's less than the full OST, so I might as well listen to them all.

OH YEAH I'MMA HAVE SOME MOTHER MUSIC. Let me just remind myself to do those songs this weekend... bam. =)

I hope you mean permit. That'd be stupid if Arizona let people get their licenses at 16. Assuming you are still in Arizona and not Korea, which I hope is the correct assumption.

If for some reason you don't want to listen to all of this goodness, my absolute favorites are bolded.

Nah, it's less than the full OST, so I might as well listen to them all.

OH YEAH I'MMA HAVE SOME MOTHER MUSIC. Let me just remind myself to do those songs this weekend... bam. =)

Well, then. Arizona is stupid. I have my probationary license right here. ;D

also

I really hope you listen to them all. There are some real gems. <3

Wow, that's fail. I'm 16 and only have my permit. <___<

Then again, I don't really care about driving much. It is nothing like Mario Kart, so it sucks.

If you could, do the same thing with DKC. Some of these OSTs are really long, and it took me upwards of three hours to go through all of the Final Fantasy ones. D:

sowwy fer makin' j00 do wurk

Must sleep now; have a huuuuuge physics lab. If anyone is interested, post here and I'll explain it in full detail.

Archived