One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Eureka shouted out, "No! I gave you two already! Just use your fingers!" He continued cleaning up and was just about finished when he heard her say the food was burnt. He let out a snicker and brushed it off. "Well that's what you get." He said under his breath. He finished putting everything away and then went out to the dinning area to listen in on what they were saying about arrival and where they were going. He wasn't on the ship when those plans were made so he was still oblivious to all that information.

-------------------------------------

A golden ship lightly hovered over the sea not touching the water. The ship looked likee it was five ginormous leaves overlapping each other but it was in the structure of a ship. The ship did not have a sail. So it did not make a lot of sense. The ship glided over the water and was sailless. The leaves were made of pure gold. Aboard the ship inanimate bodies laid. They were nothing but lifeless corpses. The skin of the bodies appeared to have sever burns and some were charred black. In the dead center of the boat stood a Lady in a white skintight suit. The suit went up over her head and concealed her eyes and nose. The only thing visible was her hands and her mouth. The top of the white suit spiked up making it look like spiky white hair. Her lipstick was yellow as was her nail polish. "We should be at Shelltown soon my loves." She said to the dead corpses.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vincent only shook his head at the two and continued eating. "If the seas stay calm then we should dock in about three or four hours. And it looks like well have to get more silverware." Vincent said noticing Nova had melted yet another spoon. "Hopefully our journey up reverse mountain will be as easy as our voyage to Loguetown."

"I see.... thank you Sana...." Yura walked off towards the supply room. Dan walked pass and looked at Jack with his arms crossed. "So Jack, busy sleeping again huh?" Dan asked with an irritated tone in his voice. "Well umm.... I was actually mind battling with this pirate guy who invaded the ship while you were in your room. The pirate had psychic powers." Jack answered. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT YOU IDIOT???!!!" Dan then walked off without another word. "Geez, he needs to relax. Hey Sana, I have a secret about Dan that I need to tell you. Are you interested in hearing it?" Jack asked.

-Meanwhile-

"Fleet Admiral Kami!" a Marine said. "Hmm, what is it?" Kami asked firmly as he turned around. "One of the Warlords have arrived." the Marine responded. "Ah yes.... Six more to go...." Kami then noticed Ragnarok walking through. "Ragnarok, you came early. I'm not surprised.... Please take a seat...."

"No I do not want to hear a secret about our captain. That's why it's called a secret." Sana siad to Jake walking away. However, she only got three steps away, before she turned around and was in front of Jake. "Ok, I do wanna know. What is it? What is it?" Sana couldn't help it she was curious about Dan, as he never really talked about himself. "Are you going to tell me or not?"

"Alright now we're talking. So anyways the secret-" Jack was interrupted by Dan who was walking by with ten plates of food. "What are you two doing?" Dan asked with an eyebrow raised. "Uhh nothing Captain, just go and enjoy your food, hahaha!" Jack said nervously. Dan just shrugged his shoulders and walked off into his cabin. "Whew, that was a close one. Anyways the secret-" Jack was interrupted again by Yura who somehow got behind the two of tem. "What secret?....." Yura asked. "GAH!!!! Whoa, don't sneak up on me like that pal. Anyways, Sana, Dan has a secret crush on you." Jack stated. Yura nodded his head. "I see....." Yura said while crossing his arms. "So whataya think of that Sana?" Jack asked.

Sana thought she would go crazy when Jack kept being inturrupted. She was sure she would never get to know the secret. When she was finally told she had a blank expression, red slowly spreading across her face. "W-w-why would I w-want t-to know th-that?" She stuttered quickly standing up, and turning around to hide her face. "....You two....arent joking are you?..."

Yura backed away. "I'm staying out of this one...." Yura calmly walked back into his room. "Of course I'm being serious. You know how Dan is. He has a rough time socializing with people, but I read his journal entry on the day that he met you. He said he never seen a more beautiful person before. He wrote that he wanted to ask you on a date but didn't have the courage to, considering his personality, always being uptight." Jack explained. "So maybe you should confront him on this subject, I'll steer the ship for ya." Jack stated. Yura was peeking outside. "I want to look away but I can't....." Yura said quietly.

Sana looked over her shoulder at Jack trying to determine if he was fooling with her. "Well..Ill go see him, but only because I have to retrieve the empty plates from his lunch...Yeah.. That's why." She quickly walked off passing Yora, who she thought had left. As she came closer to the Captain's room she slowed down, and knocked on the door. "Captain....Can I ask you something?O

As Sana left, Yura came back over to Jack. "Jack, what have you done?....." Yura asked. "I don't know.... but I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me...." Jack replied. Dan had finished up all ten plates of food. "Man, this is amazing! I've forgotten all of the bad things I had in my mind!" Dan then heard Sana's voice. "Huh? Oh Sana. I've gotta say your cooking skills are out of this world. I don't know what I would do without you." Dan stated as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Oh, so you wanted to ask me something? Go ahead."

"It wasn't that good. I'm sure you've had better than that..." Sana mumbled rubbing the back of her neck not meeting his eyes. "I wanted to ask if....Well...You know. Or I guess you don't know but...." She frowned, and turned away from him smacking her forehead. "Get it together..." Sana whispered before turning back around. "Do.....Ilikeyoualotandwaswonderingifyoulikedmetoo." She spat it out quickly not giving herself time to re-think the whole thing.

Dan's eyes widened as he heard what Sana said. Dan then stood up calmly and walked over to Sana. His face turning into a smile. "Of course I like you too Sana.... I like all of my crew members.... You each have something that make me want to be with you guys.... I even like Jack, even though sometimes he acts like an idiot. Why, you didn't think I like you? Your an important member of my crew and that's how it is." Dan reassured Sana. Jack's jaw fell to the ground. "Wow.... Dan is such a clueless person when it comes to these kind of things...." Jack stated. Yura just stood there quietly with a large sweatdrop on his forehead. "..... I.... have no comment...." Yura said.

Sana could only stare at Dan feeling very stupid. "Right....Of course you do. Th-thanks I was just making sure. Cause you know I'm just the cook." Sana quickly recovered trying not to cry. She should've known Jack was only lying to her. Something like this she expected from Jack, but not from Yura. "I gotta go! Bye!" Sana quickly ran out of the room and into the kitchen and locked the door. She always went there when she was upset which is kind of bad for the ones in the crew because she would lock the door until she felt better.

"Hmm, I wonder what was that all about?" Dan looked over to see Jack and Yura staring at the kitchen. "Hey did you two do something?" Dan asked concerningly yet in a demanding voice. The two simply shook their heads and Dan closed his cabin door returning to his work. "Jack, you're an idiot...." Yura stated showing disappointment in his eyes. "Hey how the hell am I suppose to know that Dan is that clueless. I was just taking a wild guess that Dan has feelings for Sana because he seems to enjoy her cooking a lot." Jack responded. "Just because he likes her cooking doesn't mean..... Just help me....." Yura and Jack went over to the kitchen. Jack then knock on the door. "Uhh Sana, are you alright?" Jack asked with remorse in his voice.

"No I'm not alright! You lied to me! I looked lik a complete idiot asking him that!" Sana yelled through her tears, while fastening her Tetsugen. "Now it would be appriiciated if you both just left me alone." It was her own fault for believing them. She couldn't believe she let those two, especially Jack, talk her into doing something so stupid.

"Sana, please don't cry. I'm sorry. It was all my fault, Yura has nothing to do with it. And I really did thought that Dan liked you. I made up the things about the diary and all, but I really thought that way, honest. I also meant what I said about how Dan is always too uptight and could never asked a girl out and I know you liked Dan so that's why I set it up. I never meant for it to go like this. If it makes you feel any better Sana. You can kill me." Jack explained to Sana in a remorseful tone. "Sana, I'm sorry that I didn't step in.... I know you probably wouldn't expect this from me, but I was also curious.... I'm sorry...." The two of them both stood there and appoligized to Sana in every way possible to try and get her to come out.

Sana stayed quiet through the two's many apopogies. She just wanted them to leave her alone for right now, but it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. Only after she was sure she wasn't going to burst into any more tears did she open the door, the tip of her Tetsugen aimed at Jacks neck. "Look I forgive you both, but if you ever do something like that again I sware that will be the last thing you ever do." She slammed the door and locked it again. "I'll let you know when it's time for dinner!!"

[spoiler=]

"Captain!" Daichi watched as Crystal walked out of the bar with her prize money. "Gambling again?" He sighed and scratched his head. "It's great that you're always wining money' date=' but I hate it when....." Daichi was cut off when the men who Crystal was playing against barged out of the bar. "Do we really have to go through this again?" Daichi rubbed his eyes in annoyance. "What a pain." Daichi lowered his body until his hands where touching the ground and he then shifted in to a Lion. >If you know what's good for you, you'll get out of here!< Daichi let out a loud roar from the lions mouth causing the men to run away in fright. When they where all gone Daichi shifted back to normal. "Have a nice day." He waved to the men and laughed as he watched.

[/quote']

Crystal scratched the back of her head as Daichi took care of another group of sore losers. "Thanks Dai' date=' what would I do without you? Probably get my butt kicked." Crystal answered her own question. "Anyway, we got everything? This town is small and not many people to gamble with." As she waited for his answer she started back to the ship, a happy skip in her step.

[/quote']

"Yeah right." Daichi mumbled under his breath. "Too much modesty. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Daichi thought as he pictured Christal as a mean and ruthless captain. "....... yep, it's a good thing." He quickly hurried to catch up to his captain "Yes captain, we have stocked up on supplies and we're ready to sail whenever you give the word." Daichi then noticed something out of the corner of his eye, it was a necklace shop. He walked over to look at one of the necklaces that had caught his attention, it had a gold plated steel chain with a golden wing as a pendant.

"Did you want to buy something?" A woman who was working the stand asked as she noticed him.

"No, Thank you, I already have three." He pulled a silver necklace out of his shirt. On the chain was a heart, a cross and a key. "I don't think it would be a good idea to put any more."

"You could always give it to somebody you like?"

"Well......" Daichi could not refuse. "I guess I'll buy this one." He grabbed the necklace with the golden wing, dropped some money on the table, and left to catch up with Christal. "I can't believe I let her talk me in to buying this. I don't even have a girl I like." He thought to himself as he stared at the pendant in his hand.

"Al-alright...." After Sana closed the door again, Jack fell to the ground in relief. "{Sigh} I gotta stop trying to help.... I have good intentions, but it seems like I always mess things up even more...." Jack said to Yura. Yura closed his eyes and sighed. "Sometimes people just need to figure things out by themselves...." Yura responded. "Yeah, I guess you're right.... You're a pretty wise person ya know that Yura?" Jack asked. "Humph.... Wise or just know how to say the right things at the right time....." Yura helped Jack up from the deck. "I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything Yura?" Jack asked. "No I'm fine.... but shouldn't someone be steering the boat?...." Upon hearing that, Jack dashed off to steer the boat again.

Dan was looking at a compass. "Hmm, I wonder how long it will be until we reach One Piece? Well, but I'm glad I have such a great crew traveling with me.... At least, it won't be boring getting there...."

"Great! So lets get going. It's just us two, so that means unless we get more crew members we'll be on our own. But I'm sure we can handle the Grand Line." Crystal grinned turning to see Daichi wasn't with her anymore. She saw him at some store. She waited for him before continuing towards the ship. "You can navigate us right? I think Conami Island is next I'm not sure."

Ooc: Killswitch quite the rp, and Blu pretend I had a knife instead. I got my characters mixed up.

-----------

"Stupid Jack. He just needs to keep his nose out of other people's business. Besides I can't let that keep me down. I'm not giving up just yet Captain. You just wait." Sana mumbled curling up in a corner like she always does after she's done crying. "Now...a nap is in order...."

"Why can we just sail right through the calm belt?" Eureka asked Vincent. He begain to slouch a little then he stood up straight remembering that some of the supplies needed to be refrigerated. He then ran out of the room to go get them and put them into the refridgerator. Running around quickly he stumbled and almost fell but then he caught himself. "Whew, that was a close one." he said to himself. Eureka returned to the dinning area after doing so. "Er, sorry about that.."

"I know how to read a map if that's what you're asking." Daichi said as he put up the trinket. "But it would be best if we found somebody bedder suited to the job." Without even thinking Daichi looked directly in to Christal face, his mind immediately went back to what the sales lady said. "You have got to be kidding." Daichi thought to himself as he shook his head. He then remembered what he had been asked. "Conami Island? I think that is our next stop, but I'll double check the maps when we get to the ship."

Arashi, who was in his half human half dragon form, had witnessed the entire ordeal between his crew members with his dragon eyes while siting in the crows nest. "If I where anything like my brother I would probably beat those guys up." He then started laughing. "Personally I think they are suffering enough." He stood up in the crows nest. "I guess I should at least TRY to make her feel bedder." He jumped from the nest and, using his wings to slow down his decent, landed safely on the deck. When he landed a necklace came out of his shirt, the necklace had three pendants, a heart, a ring and a key. After tucking the necklace back in to his shirt Arashi turned back in to his full human form and went to check on Sana.

"So the next destination is Barati, the floating restaurant huh? I wonder if the food there's any good. It's hard to find good restaurants when you taste Sana's food. She should be a five, no, one hundred star chef with her cooking abilities. I wonder why she chose to become a pirate?" Jack asked himself. "Who knows...." Yura answered from behind Jack. "WAH!!!! Damn it Yura! Stop sneaking up on people like that!" Jack yelled. "My epithet is 'The Ghost of the Bloody Mary'....." Yura responded. "I know that but you don't gotta sneak up on your own friends. I mean sheesh...."

-Meanwhile-

A small life boat was floating across the open sea, with one sail flowing in the wind. A man with a regal appearance stood on the small boat. The boat was filled with water up to the man's ankle height. "{Humming} Ah yes what a glorious day it is to be at sea! Yoho, a pirate's life for me!" The man was jolly and carefree. He lifted his head high and inhale in the sea air. "{Exhale} This is why I do it!" the man exclaimed proudly.

"Sailing through the Calm Belt is dangerous with the small crew we have now. Not only is there no wind to propell us there are all sorts of monsters roaming those seas. It would take all three of us to row the ship manually. Unless we higher a few hands at the next town, but it would require alot of Berries to convince a man to go into the Calm Belt. Either way we go, ourt work will be cut out for us. Going up Reverse mountain will require presice navigation. The slightest move in the wrong direction could have us crashing into the mountain and killed." During his speach Vincent had his arms crossed, and eyes closed. "So captain it's your call. Which path are we taking? Either way I'll stake my life on it that we'll get through." Dispite there being only three people he had complete faith in the other two.

---------------------

Sana had taken a quick cat nap, but it was only a few minutes as she was awoken by footsteps. They seemed heavier than Jacks, so that ruled out Dan, but a tad bit lighter than Yura's. She smiled figuring out who it was. "That's Ari." Sana stood up and went to unlock the door before Arashi even had a chance to knock. "Yes? I imagine that you're hungry! Come in! Come in!" She grabbed his hand quickly pulling him in a closing the door. She seemed like she bounced right back into her normal personality, as she began chatting away about different spices while she fixed him something.

--------------------------

"Right.....Then I propose we find someone with Navigation skills. Oh well, it's not like we haven't gotten lost before. Let's just hope this time we don't run into another pirate ship. It would be horrible if that happened." Crystal said as the ship sailed away from Syrup Island.

"Why did you become a pairate Dai? You don't really seem like the pirate type, so it was always a curious subject for me."

(OOC:Devils batis heading for the Barati Resturaunt Ship right? I just joined the crew so I'm going to make my appearance there k, ((Not a chef)))

A Medim sized ship was softly sailing over the calm water, although the ship was sailing calmly, on the ship it was a different story. Dead bodies of marines lay all over the ship. there were only 2 men alive on the ship Matticio a tall and built pirate with a big black coat and blak pants and no shirt, and a captain Marine. Matticio held the captain in the air by his neck.

While the marine gasped for air Matticio said. "You're OLI OLI fruit is pathetic" He walked over to the edge of the ship and held him over the water.

"I would let you live..but would I want a wanted title over my head right now? haha no. Bye."

Matticio dropped the captain into thwe water, the weakness of the fruit kicked in causing the captain to sink. Matticio laughed and jumped from the ship onto a much smaller one. He did however leave a small device on the Deck of the ship.

As he sailed away the ship blew up scattering across the ocean.

Matticio smirked. "Haha...Now to, Barati." The small ship sailed onward as Marricio folded his arms.

Arashi stumbled forward as he was pulled in to the kitchen. "I thought you where supposed to be....." He stopped when he saw the dried up tears on Sana's face. "...Never mind." He watched as she started cooking. "Honestly, I already ate. But I guess if it makes her happy then I'll play along." Arashi stood watching, trying to figure out something to say."I can't start acting like a nice guy all of a sudden, that would ruin my image." Arashi punched his hand in to his fist. "What would you say to be kicking the crap out of Jack and Yura?" Violence was always Arashi's first option.

"Don't worry captain, most pirates nowadays are all about numbers. Almost nobody has any any good fighters anymore." Daichi then started flexing his muscles in a joking manner. "And even if a powerful pirate does show up, I'll just beat them up and we'll be on our way." He noticed that in his human form Daichi didn't have very big muscles, so he did a partial gorilla morph so that the only thing that changed was the size of his muscles. "That's bedder." Daichi laughed.

Archived