One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Kadyr continued walking, and eventually reached the shop. He heard what Tori said about not having told them where exactly the shop was, but he figured they would know since it had been right in front of them. Kadyr picked up three of the large boxes himself and then walked out of the shop, heading back towards the ship with Toni, Riki, and Kurage. He grunted slightly from the weight of the heavy boxes, but he bore with it. In the distance, he could see a ship docking into the port. "Another group of pirates have landed." Kadyr muttered, just loud enough for his crew to hear. He really didn't feel like getting into any fights. He wasn't in the mood at the moment. All of the boxed would be picked up if Kurage grabbed the remaining with all of her tentacles, which he was hoping she would do. That would save them making another trip back.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kadyr continued walking, and eventually reached the shop. He heard what Tori said about not having told them where exactly the shop was, but he figured they would know since it had been right in front of them. Kadyr picked up three of the large boxes himself and then walked out of the shop, heading back towards the ship with Toni, Riki, and Kurage. He grunted slightly from the weight of the heavy boxes, but he bore with it. In the distance, he could see a ship docking into the port. "Another group of pirates have landed." Kadyr muttered, just loud enough for his crew to hear. He really didn't feel like getting into any fights. He wasn't in the mood at the moment. All of the boxed would be picked up if Kurage grabbed the remaining with all of her tentacles, which he was hoping she would do. That would save them making another trip back.

Pandora remained on the ship. He only thought it right that someone stay and guard it. He did not expect them to be gone long but he would just feel better knowing that K's ship was under protection. Pandora climbed up to the crows nest and scouted out making sure that no one tried to get onto the ship or damage it while his captain was away. "Oh boy, I always seem to have the funnest jobs." He said with a giggle. But then shrugged it off. The truth was he preferred to be the one to guard the ship because if anyone dared to steal or damage the ship would have to kill Pandora first.

---------------------------------------

When the other two had left him alone in the dinning area he decided to go pack a briefcase of medical supplied that he thought he should take with him while they were stopped at Lougetown. Eureka looked over at Nova as she began to shout his and Vincent's names. Eureka then ran to the edge where the dock was and quickly jumped off. He knew why it was important to get off the ship before it climbed up the beach. Eureka leaned on his cane when he was safely on the dock next to Nova. "What shall we do now? Are we getting supplies or just searching for the rest of our crew?"

Pandora remained on the ship. He only thought it right that someone stay and guard it. He did not expect them to be gone long but he would just feel better knowing that K's ship was under protection. Pandora climbed up to the crows nest and scouted out making sure that no one tried to get onto the ship or damage it while his captain was away. "Oh boy, I always seem to have the funnest jobs." He said with a giggle. But then shrugged it off. The truth was he preferred to be the one to guard the ship because if anyone dared to steal or damage the ship would have to kill Pandora first.

When the other two had left him alone in the dinning area he decided to go pack a briefcase of medical supplied that he thought he should take with him while they were stopped at Lougetown. Eureka looked over at Nova as she began to shout his and Vincent's names. Eureka then ran to the edge where the dock was and quickly jumped off. He knew why it was important to get off the ship before it climbed up the beach. Eureka leaned on his cane when he was safely on the dock next to Nova. "What shall we do now? Are we getting supplies or just searching for the rest of our crew?"

Kurage picked up the remaining boxes with her six arms and her tentacles. It looked like there was box shaped hair rollers in her hair. She walked back towards the ship following K. Since she was a fish-woman she had incredible strength, she didn't seem to struggle with the weight of the boxes. "Yeah maybe one of these times." Kurage said smiling at Toni. She figur3ed that during their next race she would slow it down a bit to boost Toni's already high spirits. Kurage liked her crew, she looked at each one like a family member and would lay down her life for any of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Nova and the others were off the ship the ship continued heading for the shore. It slide up the beach slowly the gears on the bottom turning automatically. "Yay I began to miss you!" Nova said to the ship. She then turned back to Eureka. "Well, we do need a little more supplies like silverware, and it would be nice just to check and see if any of their crew ended up here. I do miss them also." Once the ship was fully out of the sea it began to shrink. Slowly it took the appearance of a man in his early 20's. The man was wearing a pirate like outfit and had dark auburn hair like the ships wood. "Okay let's all head into town." Nova said once Ifrit's transformation was complete.

Kurage picked up the remaining boxes with her six arms and her tentacles. It looked like there was box shaped hair rollers in her hair. She walked back towards the ship following K. Since she was a fish-woman she had incredible strength, she didn't seem to struggle with the weight of the boxes. "Yeah maybe one of these times." Kurage said smiling at Toni. She figur3ed that during their next race she would slow it down a bit to boost Toni's already high spirits. Kurage liked her crew, she looked at each one like a family member and would lay down her life for any of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Nova and the others were off the ship the ship continued heading for the shore. It slide up the beach slowly the gears on the bottom turning automatically. "Yay I began to miss you!" Nova said to the ship. She then turned back to Eureka. "Well, we do need a little more supplies like silverware, and it would be nice just to check and see if any of their crew ended up here. I do miss them also." Once the ship was fully out of the sea it began to shrink. Slowly it took the appearance of a man in his early 20's. The man was wearing a pirate like outfit and had dark auburn hair like the ships wood. "Okay let's all head into town." Nova said once Ifrit's transformation was complete.

Kadyr continued towards the ship, looking behind him to see if Kurage got the rest of the boxes. Noticing that she had, he turned his head back around and continued on. He stared out in the distance at where the port was. His ship was there, safe and sound, and that would be made sure of by Pandora. There was, however, another ship which had just docked. There was something odd about the ship. It continued towards the shore and then seemed to shrink. Kadyr had never seen anything like this. He was slightly interested, but not enough to make him go out of his way to find out. He simply continued on. They were now about 50 feet from the ship. The shop really wasn't that far from it.

Kadyr continued towards the ship, looking behind him to see if Kurage got the rest of the boxes. Noticing that she had, he turned his head back around and continued on. He stared out in the distance at where the port was. His ship was there, safe and sound, and that would be made sure of by Pandora. There was, however, another ship which had just docked. There was something odd about the ship. It continued towards the shore and then seemed to shrink. Kadyr had never seen anything like this. He was slightly interested, but not enough to make him go out of his way to find out. He simply continued on. They were now about 50 feet from the ship. The shop really wasn't that far from it.

Jack's eyes widened as he saw Sparrow. "Uh-oh, it's her again.... And this time she's wearing an even skimpier outfit than before.... Dan, I can't do this...." Jack stated as he hold his nose to try and prevent a nose bleed. "You idiot! Just don't look at her and fight! You control wind afterall! Looks like I'm dealing with Bird Brain over here. Hehe, do I really care if you ate a devil fruit? I'll still demolish you like before!" Dan said confidently.

"(Alright Jack, don't think about her outfit, and her looks, and her hotness, and her beautif- Wait, what am I doing?! I'm thinking about it again!) Alright Sparrow, let's end this shall we? And none of your seductive tricks you witch!" Jack exclaimed.

Yura looked upon the giant Falcon. "So..... Looks like you're here to fight again?..... Then I'll have to finish this fast..... I wouldn't want the restaurant to be damaged..... Mr. Tour Guide, please go back inside....." Yura stated. The tour guide then quickly ran inside without another word. Red Sparrow smiled as he looked at Sana. "Hehe, what's your rush love? Eager to die so early?" Red Sparrow stated.

-Meanwhile-

Kami showed signs of irritation. "(Why am I even doing here? I should've gotten a replacement....)" Kami thought to himself as he placed his hand on his face.

Jack's eyes widened as he saw Sparrow. "Uh-oh, it's her again.... And this time she's wearing an even skimpier outfit than before.... Dan, I can't do this...." Jack stated as he hold his nose to try and prevent a nose bleed. "You idiot! Just don't look at her and fight! You control wind afterall! Looks like I'm dealing with Bird Brain over here. Hehe, do I really care if you ate a devil fruit? I'll still demolish you like before!" Dan said confidently.

"(Alright Jack, don't think about her outfit, and her looks, and her hotness, and her beautif- Wait, what am I doing?! I'm thinking about it again!) Alright Sparrow, let's end this shall we? And none of your seductive tricks you witch!" Jack exclaimed.

Yura looked upon the giant Falcon. "So..... Looks like you're here to fight again?..... Then I'll have to finish this fast..... I wouldn't want the restaurant to be damaged..... Mr. Tour Guide, please go back inside....." Yura stated. The tour guide then quickly ran inside without another word. Red Sparrow smiled as he looked at Sana. "Hehe, what's your rush love? Eager to die so early?" Red Sparrow stated.

-Meanwhile-

Kami showed signs of irritation. "(Why am I even doing here? I should've gotten a replacement....)" Kami thought to himself as he placed his hand on his face.

-Meanwhile-

Matticio watches as teh body caught in flames and the man lay lifelessly. Matticio had sworn to himself that anyone who rminded him of his past would be thrown into the ocean depths. Matticio picked up the severly wounded man threw him over the ship sending him tot he depths of the ocean. matticio smirked slightly at Dan. "Thanks." he said Matticio fell to one knee panting quite heavily. "Darn...haven't perfected it yet..." Matticio forced himself to stand and breathed calmly

Matticio watches as teh body caught in flames and the man lay lifelessly. Matticio had sworn to himself that anyone who rminded him of his past would be thrown into the ocean depths. Matticio picked up the severly wounded man threw him over the ship sending him tot he depths of the ocean. matticio smirked slightly at Dan. "Thanks." he said Matticio fell to one knee panting quite heavily. "Darn...haven't perfected it yet..." Matticio forced himself to stand and breathed calmly

Dan looked at Matticio. "Look.... Don't push yourself too hard.... Go into Yura's cabin over there." Dan said pointing to Yura's cabin which is aliitle bit away from Dan's cabin. "Go in there and get yourself some medicine in the cabinets. Then take a rest.... We'll handle these clowns from here." Dan stated towards Matticio as he turned his head back around to face Black Raven. "Well Bird Brain, let's get started shall we?" Dan cracked his knuckles and gave a cool-looking smile.

Dan looked at Matticio. "Look.... Don't push yourself too hard.... Go into Yura's cabin over there." Dan said pointing to Yura's cabin which is aliitle bit away from Dan's cabin. "Go in there and get yourself some medicine in the cabinets. Then take a rest.... We'll handle these clowns from here." Dan stated towards Matticio as he turned his head back around to face Black Raven. "Well Bird Brain, let's get started shall we?" Dan cracked his knuckles and gave a cool-looking smile.

Matticio smirked at Dan's statement, he intended to keep fighting but as he took a step he dropped to his knee. "darn...I guess you're..right, good luck." Matticio smiled. "not like you'll need it." Matticio limping walked into Yura's cabin and took a seat still panting lightly, the wound on his chest wasn't close to fatal but the technique had taken to much from his body, a big draw back of his fruit was the amount of energy it consumed. Matticio was willing however to skip this fight and leave it to Dan and the others.

Matticio smirked at Dan's statement, he intended to keep fighting but as he took a step he dropped to his knee. "darn...I guess you're..right, good luck." Matticio smiled. "not like you'll need it." Matticio limping walked into Yura's cabin and took a seat still panting lightly, the wound on his chest wasn't close to fatal but the technique had taken to much from his body, a big draw back of his fruit was the amount of energy it consumed. Matticio was willing however to skip this fight and leave it to Dan and the others.

Nova saw the other pirates walking towards their ship. She began to walk over to them. "Maybe they know if some of our crew ended up here!" Nova said to her crew. She then turned back in the direction of the Anamoly pirates. "Who are you?!" She shouted towards them. Seeing other pirates didn't bother her, as long as they were friendly she would be friendly. Ifrit walked over to Nova and stood behind her. He wasn't much of a fighter yet because he didn't have much experience so if i fight broke out he needed to make sure he was protected. Nova walked closer to the other pirate crew. "Whats the name of your crew? I've been sailing these seas for two years but I have never seen you before." She spoke in a tone that was curious. She didn't want to sound rude.

Kurage smiled when K looked back at her. She knew that he wanted her to help carry things because she would save a lot of trips for the rest of everyone. Kurage Saw the other Pirates but didn't say anything. Answering questions was her captains job. She would not answer a question that that Captain didn't want to be answered so she felt it better to just wait and see if he answered or ignored them. She figured he would ignore them.

Archived