One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

OOC: Question are the black ravens NPC? Need this question answered to finish off my post

Matticio had just walked out of the room in a good mood and noticed the pirates boarding the ship. Matticio Leaned against the all nd folded his arms with a grin he said. "Well well, looks like we're going to have fun already." A pirate from the group known as the black ravens jumped in front of Matticio with a big grin on his face, he was also holding a decent sized katana. Matticio looked at him and smiled. "What are you going to do? I suggest you get back on that ship, before something bad happens.." Matticio did not stop leaning on the wall, he felt quite confident against this guy.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=]I knew the attack wouldn't hit, I was just hoping it would give me enough time to grab Sparrow.

"Crap." Arashi quickly held his sword in front of his body to block the birds. The sword wasn't big enough to block all of them, but it was able to protect the vital spots. "That hurt." Arashi pulled stepped back slightly as he regained his balance. "Fine, if that's how you want it, I'll just kill you and go after Sparrow later." He flew higher in to the air and then did a dive bomb straight for Crow. "I hope you like swimming." When he got close enough Arashi grabbed at Crow to try and throw him in the water.

Arashi flew over the water and flew out even higher. "I don't have time to fool around with you little bird." Arashi started to git bigger and more dragon like until he was a full dragon. In this form Arashi was almost 1/3 the size of the ship.

(Hopefully the size isn't too much. If it is I can make it smaller.)

[spoiler=OOC:]Nah, the size is okay, besides, you ate a mythical creature zoan fruit, so size would be a big factor.

As Crow was dropped from the air, he showed slight signs of worry. "(Damn it, he's faster than the last time I fought him!)" Crow thought to himself. Before he reached the water, Crow transformed into more tiny black birds as he flew towards Arashi. The black birds seemed to have multiply as a large number of them were pecking away at Arashi and another group of them transformed into Crow's head and torso in midair. "Hehe, I'm going to make sure you die a painful death Arashi!!!! No one embarasses me in front of my crew!!!!" Crow yelled.

-Meanwhile-

Black Hawk looked at Matticio and sighed. "It's so sad to see that the Devil Bat crew is so desperate to have new crew members that they even take someone as weak looking as you...." Black Hawk stated as he unsheathed his katana. His katana's blade was completely black with the kanji for hawk engraved into to it. "Now Weakling, you shall taste the sorrow of my blade...." Black Hawk slashed his blade towards Matticio, creating a powerful current of black energy. "(Hehe, if this hits him, he will sustain great damage plus it will cause him to see his most feared nightmares come to life before his eyes)" Black Hawk thought to himself.

[spoiler=](maybe i should have waited for you to answer before i changed it. I don't know if you where answering to the original size of being bigger than the ship or to after i changed it to 1/3 the size of the ship.)

"You're only embarrassing yourself." Arashi roared as he let out a large blast of fire from his mouth aimed at all of the birds. "If you think you can defeat a dragon, then just try." He transformed back in to the half dragon form, but this time it was different because it maintained the size of the dragon. "I hear crows taste just like chicken." He started slashing at crow with his claws. "Let's see if that's true." Arashi's voice had changed slightly and it had much more blood lust than in his human form.

The black birds that were slashed faded away into the wind. "(GAH!!! He's so big and powerful!!!! He destroyed my birds like nothing!!!! But I'm not through with him yet!!!!)" Crow dissipated into more birds and flew away in different directions. The black birds multiplied even more and formed a large square pannel behind Arashi. "Take this you stupid lizard!!!! AHHHH!!!!!" Crow fired a large turret of the black birds towards Arashi. "Never again will I hear 'Crow, you loss to that Dragon Kid'!!!! I'll kill you to prove that I'm powerful!!!!" Crow yelled out.

"Okay!" Kurage said letting down her tentacles. She then waited for K to lead the way. Even though he said "there" She wasn't sure exactly where he meant. Knowing that K didn't like to talk much she figured she would spare him the words and just follow him to the shop. Shee looked around as she followed K. Then she noticed which shop they were going into from the direction they were headed. Kurage looked over at Toni, "So, Toni, why didn't you come swimming with me?" she asked in a friendly manor.

Matticio smiled at the statement and said. "Hit me with all you've got." As the Dark energy came it went straight through holes that appeared in matticio's body. Matticio laughed and opened his eyes. Suddenly the ship and scenery were gona and Matticio remembered the day his family and town were killed by marines, tears sprung from his eyes as he clenched his fists and was brought back to reality. He looked down with his eyes wide open. "i..i see...Matticio said..that..that blade makes you see you're biggest fears and nightmares...." Matticio clenched his fists harder and slowly looked up at the man with a furious expression on his face and grinding his teeth, he never remembered being this angry. "Unlucky for you...."Matticio began the rage constantly building inside him. "When i see my nightmares.....I..get MAD!!!" Matticio pointed his arms forward at the man, suddenly 2 holes appeared in his palms the end of 2 cannons sprung forawrd aimed right at the man. The picture in Mattico's head was this man had a Marine uniform on. "DIE!!!:" Suddenly the cannon shot small explosive cannonballs in the mans direction.

As holes appeared on Matticio's body, Black Hawk's eyes widened with surprise. "(The Tare-Tare Fruit!)" The man thought to himself. After witnessing the nightmares, Matticio said it only gets him angrier. "N-no way.... You are suppose to fall on your knees and beg me for mercy.... Guess I'll just have-" Black Hawk was interrupted when he saw two cannonballs heading his way. Black Hawk then quickly rotated his katana with amazing speed, and as the cannonballs made impact they exploded, sending Black Hawk back and burning him a little. "Tsch.... I was unaware those were explosive cannonballs.... Luckily I destroyed most of the black powder in them....." Black Hawk then charged at Matticio. As he got closer he attempted fifty slashes in a mere nine seconds. "Let's see if you can survive this...." Black Hawk said.

Mattico's rage wasn't subsiding , Although his attack was quite successful that wasn't enough, he wanted more. Suddenly the man cam eat Matticio slashing at an amazing speed. many holes appeared in Matticos body to counter the swing however Matticio lost concentration due to his rage and was slashed across his chest, the wound wasn;'t deep but a little bit of blood dripped. Matticio wasn't alarmed by this as he continued to look at the man, a hole appeared in Matticios leg and he quickly pulled out a big katana blade and swung it at the man.

"You're right about one thing." Arashi roared as he flew in to circled to avoid the birds. "You will never again hear that you lost to me, because you will die here today." Arashi did a quick turn straight towards the barrage of birds and released a large fire blast that incinerated any of the birds that came close to him. "Deep... fried.... crow. Just how I like it." With every word Arashi's voice became more and more evil Arashi charged at Crow with all of his speed, preparing for his final attack.

Maverick said to Rafael while they were walking in to the meting hall,"yes we have seen other crews along the way here it was by the floating restaurant. Devil Bat", as Maverick was sitting down he heard a marine as he was talking to Barra," we don't allow the crew members of the Warlords to be in here during the meeting." Maverick was enraged at the words the man was saying. he threw down his chair and aimed his hand at the marine, "Black Vortex."

A tremendous force pulled the man towards Maverick Grip,"That man deserve your respect he is not my crew member he is my equal my partner. With out him i would be a dead man. He is as much of a warlord as i am." Darkness engulfed the man." Barra whispered to Maverick,"You don't want to kill the pore fool it was a simple mistake." Barra sat down next to the seat were Maverick was at. Maverick pulled up his seat from the ground and the said,"Liberation" the darkness came out again behind Maverick and the man dropped hard on to the ground coming from it. Barra started talking to the marine but did not look in his direction,"I am the only one in here that can calm him down. So if you want me to leave i will let you deal with the consequences."

Black Hawk saw the katana coming straight for him and quickly blocked it with his katana, forcing him back once again. "(This guy is going to be annoying to defeat....)" Black Hawk thought to himself. "So it is true.... The Tare-Tare Fruit gives you the uncanny ability to create holes in your body to avoid damage.... You can also use it to hide things, and plus you can open and close the holes with such amazing speed. Rivaling the speed of my slashes. However, if you don't focus, then you cannot do it as fast. I see this crew has gotten stronger. Allow me to tell you my name since you'll be dying here today. I am Black Hawk, first mate of the Black Raven crew." Black Hawk then held his sword with both hands. "Raven Song #1: Dark Bane!" Black Hawk then charge at Matticio once again. This time slashing with more speed and in an unpredictable pattern.

-Meanwhile-

As the giant fireball made impact with the wall, it incinerated the wall with little effort. On the ground, black birds formed into Crow. Crow was now starting to fell the effects of overusing his devil fruit's ability as he was sweating refusely. "{Panting} Damn it! I will not lose to you!!!! Crow Spear!!!!" A giant spear made up of the birds formed and aimed towards Arashi's heart. More spears formed and aimed for different parts of Arashi. Walls of black birds formed to contain Arashi in one place.

-Meanwhile-

Kami slammed his fist onto the table. "ENOUGH!!!! I've had enough with the conflicts you people create! All of the Marines in here, get outside! Now!" All of the Marines quickly ran outside upon order of Fleet Admiral Kami. "Now, we will wait quietly. Feel free to enjoy the buffet....."

Matticio hearing all this did not reply, the talk didn't worry him at all as had faced tough fights in the past, instead he closed his eyes and thought. "So...i will have to live that day all over again will I, hmph. and im guessing it will happen often in fights. He suddenly opened his eyes to see the man coming at a rapid speed about to slash right rough him. As he appoached however with a bbig slash Matticio dropped his Katana on the ground and completly dissapeared from sight! his whole body had vanished.

Black Hawk's eyes widened as he saw Matticio disappeared before his very eyes. "Wh-what happened just now? Where is he?" Black Hawk looked around but couldn't see Matticio. The only people he saw was the others who weren't involve in his fight. "Wh-where did he go? Is this part of the Tare-Tare Fruit's power? I've never heard of this being one of the devil fruit's abilities. Is he becoming invisible?" Black Hawk continued to ponder as he looked around.

The shock of Matticio disapearing had appearently got to his opponent. Matticio decided it was time and reappeared behind his opponent. Matticio grabbed him around both of his arms, putting them in a tight grip. A huge hole appeared in Matticio's chest as end of a decent sized cannon appeared pressing against the black hawks back. Matticio was still cross over what had happened and said. "Your right hat was my TARE TARE fruit, i can disappear my whole body, however it does take a bit out of me, for those that force me to relive that day...i send you to the depths of the ocean!" the cannon began to show signs of shooting a cannonball as it fired!

Nova noticed that Vincent had gone off to train. She knew he was training even though he said he needed to take his medication. She then walked to the back of the ship, There she waited for the next couple of hours waiting for the ship to reach their destination. She made sure to keep an eye on the direction they were going so they weren't misled. "Vinny! Eureka! We are getting ready to dock get over here. We need to be off the ship when we dock!" When they neared the dock she quickly jumped off waiting for the others.

Arashi stopped as he was surrounded by walls of birds. "This again?" Flame started to spill from his mouth. "Fine, I'll give you one more shot to try and defeat me with your little birds." Arashi's wings where beating slower as he was also getting tired from the drawn out fight. "I'll ROAST YOU ALIVE LITTLE CROW!!" Arashi yelled as he was about to release his flame, but he suddenly stopped. "What am i doing?' He asked himself. "I guess The damb fruit got the beddar of me again." He stared at Crow for a second. "I'll end this now." For the first time since he transformed in to the dragon, his voice sounded normal. He released all of his fire aimed at Crow and his spears.

"Wh-what?! N-no, wait! Don't do this!" Black Hawk's calm persona became frightful as he tried to escape but couldn't. After being shot, Black Hawk fell to the ground dead.

The flames released at Crow were so powerful that they completely incinerate him. Crow has now been defeated.

"Good job you two." Dan said to Arashi and Matticio.

Arashi watched as the defeated Crow fell from the sky. "You're not allowed to die." He flew with all of his speed and grabbed crow just before he landed in the water. "If you want to beat me, then just get stronger." Arashi shrunk back to his normal size and few over to the Black Bird and placed Crow on the deck. "It won't be easy to beat me, but I'm sure the day will come eventually." He flew back over to the Bloody Mary and transformed back to his human form. "It's over." Daichi then closed his eyes and fell to the floor, staying in his larger form had exhausted him to the point that he could barely stand. "I pushed myself so much so that I could hurry up and help Sana, and yet because of that I would only get in her way." This was the last thing Arashi said before he lost consciousness.

The tiny black bird that was on the Black Bird gave a small tear drop. It was apparent that Crow had been inspired by Arashi's words, however, the battle between the two crews is not over just yet. Dan looked at Arashi who had became unconscious. "(You did the right thing Arashi....)" Dan thought to himself with a smile on his face. "(That other guy however wasn't lucky enough to survive.... But I guess one casualty isn't that big of a deal. Besides, he seemed more evil than Crow....)" Dan thought to himself. Jack held his hand towards Arashi. Wind began to pick up Arashi and placed him into his cabin.

The tiny black bird that was on the Black Bird gave a small tear drop. It was apparent that Crow had been inspired by Arashi's words, however, the battle between the two crews is not over just yet. Dan looked at Arashi who had became unconscious. "(You did the right thing Arashi....)" Dan thought to himself with a smile on his face. "(That other guy however wasn't lucky enough to survive.... But I guess one casualty isn't that big of a deal. Besides, he seemed more evil than Crow....)" Dan thought to himself. Jack held his hand towards Arashi. Wind began to pick up Arashi and placed him into his cabin.

Loud confident laughter was hard across all three floating vessals. Three figures were seen walking towards the now calm battle field. On the right was a skinny, attractive woman wearing a skin tight, leapord pattern outfit, that left little to the imagination. She was sinple called Sparrow, sister to Red Sparrow. Her eye's found Jack and she smirked, "Jackie sweety, long time no see."

On the left was a tall, extremely muscular man. The only think he wore were white pants, showcasing the beumerous battle scars across his chest. Falcon was the name given to him, due to his almost superhuman eye sight. One quick sweep of the battle field showed Yura no where in sight. So he followed the direction Red Sparrow went assuming the two missing members were there.

In the center staring directly at Dan was none other that Black Raven himself. "It must be fate that we meet like this. Now we can finally settle the score!!" He growled. "And this time I won't lose! I've eaten my own fruit, and now you Devil Brats won't ever get in my way again!!"

Meanwhile with Sana, the guide had led them outside, but behind the ship. There the two was greeted by Red Sparrow and Falcon. "Great, it's those Black Ravens. Loks like we have to teach them another lesson." Sana was a bit worried thoug. The small Barati didn't brovide much room, and if she fell off she would sink like a stone.

-------------------

"YES!!! YES!!! THAT's THE PASSION I'm TALKING ABOUT!!" Saji exclaimed happily reffering to Kami's outburst. "It makes me want to dance!" Saji began wiggling his body in a way that only he could classify as dancing, before ending, hips out, hands up, and on his toes.

"Everybody now!!"

-----------------

"A swim actually sounds nice. We could have another race as well. Who knows maybe I'll actually come close to winning this time." Toni laughed, having lost every race between them so far. It's not a surprise though, seeing as her opponent was an aquatic species.

-------------------

Vincent heard his captain's yell, right after he finished his meditation. He jumped down from the crow's nest, easily landing on his feet. Then quickly moving off the boat to join his captain.

--------------------

"Yeah that's the place. It's one of the most historic places not past the grand line. Not only was Gold Rodgers exicuted there, but so was previous pirate kind Monkey D. Luffe!. We have to stop there. Any self respecting pairate would!." Crystal said laughing at the end, as she watched Daichi fall.

Loud confident laughter was hard across all three floating vessals. Three figures were seen walking towards the now calm battle field. On the right was a skinny, attractive woman wearing a skin tight, leapord pattern outfit, that left little to the imagination. She was sinple called Sparrow, sister to Red Sparrow. Her eye's found Jack and she smirked, "Jackie sweety, long time no see."

On the left was a tall, extremely muscular man. The only think he wore were white pants, showcasing the beumerous battle scars across his chest. Falcon was the name given to him, due to his almost superhuman eye sight. One quick sweep of the battle field showed Yura no where in sight. So he followed the direction Red Sparrow went assuming the two missing members were there.

In the center staring directly at Dan was none other that Black Raven himself. "It must be fate that we meet like this. Now we can finally settle the score!!" He growled. "And this time I won't lose! I've eaten my own fruit, and now you Devil Brats won't ever get in my way again!!"

Meanwhile with Sana, the guide had led them outside, but behind the ship. There the two was greeted by Red Sparrow and Falcon. "Great, it's those Black Ravens. Loks like we have to teach them another lesson." Sana was a bit worried thoug. The small Barati didn't brovide much room, and if she fell off she would sink like a stone.

-------------------

"YES!!! YES!!! THAT's THE PASSION I'm TALKING ABOUT!!" Saji exclaimed happily reffering to Kami's outburst. "It makes me want to dance!" Saji began wiggling his body in a way that only he could classify as dancing, before ending, hips out, hands up, and on his toes.

"Everybody now!!"

-----------------

"A swim actually sounds nice. We could have another race as well. Who knows maybe I'll actually come close to winning this time." Toni laughed, having lost every race between them so far. It's not a surprise though, seeing as her opponent was an aquatic species.

-------------------

Vincent heard his captain's yell, right after he finished his meditation. He jumped down from the crow's nest, easily landing on his feet. Then quickly moving off the boat to join his captain.

--------------------

"Yeah that's the place. It's one of the most historic places not past the grand line. Not only was Gold Rodgers exicuted there, but so was previous pirate kind Monkey D. Luffe!. We have to stop there. Any self respecting pairate would!." Crystal said laughing at the end, as she watched Daichi fall.

-------------------

"Everybody now!!"

-----------------

-------------------

--------------------

Archived