One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

As soon as Sana heard Jack's name anger bubbled up inside of her, but before she could began yelling the lights in the kitchen short circuted. "Dammit! Not again!" Sana cried. It wasn't the first time her powers had messed with the electrical wiring in the ship. It was a few seconds before the lights came back on. ".....You know Ari...Maybe some sparring is what I need. Should we ask them?"

----------------------

Crystal giggled at Daichi. "Yeah, I guess you're right.....Now I wish we'd run into someone. It's kind of boring just sailing." She glanced at Daichi a smirk lining her face. "You wanna play a game of poker? You might win this time."

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I should learn to keep my mouth shut." Arashi thought as the lights shut off from Sana's anger. "Sparing? That sounds fun." He Motioned to the sword on his back. "Ryujin hasn't had a good fight in a long time."

Daichi's laughing face quickly turned in to one of disappointment. "Yeah right, that's what you always say. Besides, I have no more money. I spent it all on this." Daichi pulled out the necklace he just bought and held in to where Crystal could see it. "So I have nothing to gamble."

"You forget that I can move the ship by means of heat." Nova said looking at Vincent. "I will decide once we depart from Lougetown on which path we will be taking. Sea kings do not scare me but maybesome of our crew ended up in Lougetown." Nova then stood up and walked out to the peak of the Ship and looked forward. "Speaking of which it would let us get to Louge town faster.." She said, not really careing if the other two heard her.

While steering the ship, Jack looked back to see Arashi entering the kitchen, with Sana pulling on him to get in. "Huh? Well she seemed back to her old self.... I wonder what Arashi is doing?...." Jack asked himself. "Focus on steering the boat Jack...." Yura said calmly as he watched the waves in the water. "I'm not even talking to you Yura!" Jack exclaimed with an irritated tone. "I'm just trying to prevent any incidents from occuring....." Yura responded.

Barra and Maverick obtained there supplies for adventures ahead. Barra walked in on Maverick , sir there is a ship ahead of us a couple of meters away coming in the opposite direction. By the records it looks like the Devil Bat crew.", Maverick was on a hangover form the night before and was laying in bead," So why should i care. We need to stock back up on supplies. Just ignore them for know. If they want to take us on, we can handle ourselves." Barra walked out and kept on heading in the same direction.

Kami was growing a little bit impatient as none other than Ragnarok has shown up. "(Where the hell are those other Warlords at? This meeting is urgent and they can't seem to show up when the Marineford expect them to....)"

The man on the small life boat finally hit land, being now at Shell Town. "Ahh yes, I'm finally here! Now to dry myself off before going into the meeting. I have to look my best afterall to set an example for the others!" The man simply walked off with a smile, while his boat sunk in the background.

-Meanwhile-

"Alright, we should be close to the restaurant. Then we can finally rest." Jack stated. Yura has been noticing a familiar ship nearby. "(I wonder if that's Black's ship?.....)" Yura thought to himself while still keeping his eyes closed.

"That's right. I forgot about that, but still the journey will be hard." Vincent said then going quiet. Looking at the time. It was time for his daily meditation. "I will be back in an hour Captain." He nodded towards Eureka before climbing to the crow's nest. The sea salt air always had a calming effect on him. In a matter of seconds he began his training.

-----------------

Crystal looked at the necklace examining it. "Why don't you put that up? Or are you saving it for someone?" She teased. "Is there a girlfriend I don't know about?" While asking she was elbowing him lightly in the ribs.

----------------

Sana grinned, "Yeah, lets go see if they're willing to spar!" She began pulling Arashi out of the kitchen by his arm, and when they got outside she smiled. "Change of plans! We're here! The floating restaurant, Barati! Just imagine the different kinds of food they must make in there. I must try all of their dishes!"

Jack looked back to see Sana and Arashi. "Oh good, you guys are here. I guess you notice huh? Well, here we are! Barati, the floating restaurant! I'll go call Dan." Jack stated as he walked over to Dan's cabin and knocked on the door. "Yo Dan, we arrived!" Jack exclaimed knocking on the door. "Hey Dan, did you hear me?! We're here!" Jack said once again, knocking on the door. "HEY DAN!!!!-" Jack was interrupted when the door flew into his face and sent him back a couple of feet. Dan was shown standing there with his left leg held forwards. He then placed his leg down and walked out calmly. "I was trying to take a nap Jack...." Dan stated, looking at Jack who was on the floor, covered by the door. "I-I can see...." Jack responded. Jack then walked over to the others. "Alright, we can take a break here and then we'll be off to our next destination." Dan told everybody.

Maverick walked out of from the inside and walked out to Barra," We should be by a restaurant i heard they have good wine. " Barra looked back at him with a death stare like look, "You relay don't need any more alcohol. Besides we need to get to Shell Town."

"Who is the Capitan here?"

"We are bout equal rank. I don't care i am the only person in this crew with a scene of direction and knowledge to drive a..." Barra then saw a sign that showed they were serving Shark today,"but i can go for some Shark. Lets stop." Barra favorite food, equivalent to how much Maverick love alcohol, was a freshly cooked Shark. That was one of the reasons why he wanted to get to Shell Town for the Shark form North side of the clam belt. they got to the restaurant docked there ship and walked inside.

Matticio smirked as he saw the Barati not to far in front of him. "Devils Bat should be here, hahaha." Matticio jumped fromt he tiny ship onto the deck of the Barati, he stood tall clenched his fists and smashed open the front door. the noise caught people attention in the resturaunt as he said. "I want to know, where is devils bat?! Answer me and i may consider letting you all live" no one answeredw hich got Matticio angry, he clenched his fists tighter and punched a big hole in the whole int he wall saying. "Where is Devil Bat?! are they here!?"

"Are you looking for the Devil Bat pirates? Cause here we are." Dan said calmly with a smirk on his face standing behind Matticio. Jack and Yura then came up from behind Dan. "Hey Dan, you left your diary outside again." Jack stated as he held up Dan's journal. Dan then became irritated. "I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT A DIARY!!! IT'S A JOURNAL!!! NOW GIVE ME THAT!!!" Dan took it from Jack's hand and then regain his composture. He turned his attention back to Matticio. "So, why are you looking for us? Do you have a personal grudge against us?" Dan asked.

Matticio smirked and turned to the man from devils bat. "A grudge? hahah You can say that...well actually you can't, you're looking for one piece, right." Matticio observes all thre memebrs of Devils bat, he was quite surpirised at what he saw his original idea was that it would bae a crew of more then 20 people, this however wouldn't stop his goal. "I'm in fact looking for one piece to, but as it turns out" , Matticio folded his arms. "Even with my power the depths of grand line can be a bit tough, which is why I want to join you." The sudden statement caused confusion in the resturaunt, many thought he wanted to attack the devils bat.

"Huh? I see.... and for a minute there I thought I would have to fight and ruin such a lovely restaurant.... Come with me aboard my ship and we'll discuss things. I don't want to these people's meals." Dan stated as he walked towards the Bloody Mary. "Hey Yura, what do you think of this guy? Should we trust him?" Jack whispered to Yura who simply turned around and followed Dan. "Ask yourself this Jack.... Does he trust us?....." Yura responded with another question. "What?! What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Jack ran after Yura.

Through the busy streets of Loguetown walked a rather tall figure. The figure was shrouded in a black cloak that reached down to his ankles, with a black hood covering over his head, and his hands in the pockets of the large cloak. The figure's black spiky hair poked out from under the hood slightly, but other than that, the rest of his head was shrouded in the hoodie's darkness. The hood was not attached to the cloak, but to the black hoodie which he wore underneath it. His cloak was open and blowing in the breeze, to reveal that underneath it, he wore a black hoodie that had white stripes going down the arms, black baggy pants, and black boots. Underneath the hoodie, he wore an ironmail shirt, but this was unseen because the hoodie was covering it. Strapped onto his back was a black pole staff which had the word Mumei written across its middle. The figure continued to walk slowly down the busy streets as if he was taking a stroll in the park.

These people. All fools. Every last one of them. None of them can be trusted. Only those who earn respect and show that they can be trusted deserve my trust, and even then, they can't be trusted fully. The man's gaze shifted from side to side, looking around him as he walked. The man continued walking, eventually stopping at a small shop. The shop sold food and other goods which were needed for survival. The man walked up to the counter and pulled his right hand out from his pocket. In the hand was a palm-sized sack of money which he calmly placed onto the counter. "That's enough to cover half of the items in this shop." the man's calm and silent voice seemed to whisper to the store clerk.

"I'll need help carrying it. I'll be back soon." he said in his whisper like voice once more before walking out. He walked and walked, until he reached the docks of Loguetown. Luckily, the shop had not been very far. He stopped and then stood at the docks as if waiting for something. His left hand lifted from his pocket, and then waved through the air before him. The air before him wavered and rippled before finally becoming still once more. Before him appeared a large ship. A ship comparable to the size of the Pirate King, Luffy's ship when he died. It was not extremely large, but just large enough to hold the few members on it. The hull of the ship appeared to be made of some sort of silver metal along with the crow's nest. There was a large black flag which was in front of the crow's nest. It bore the scurvy of the ship, which was a white skull with crossbones going through it. On the skull's forehead was a black 'K', which also had small crossbones marked in an X through it.

This ship's presence could only mean that the man standing before it was none other than Kadyr 'K' Moryu, who was known around as K. He stood there, moving his hands back into his pockets. He was waiting on his crew to come down and help him carry the items he had told them he would go out and buy. They needed alot, and so that was why he had bought half of the store. He didn't talk much, not even to his crew really, but from him just standing there, his crew would know what he needed them to do.

Matticio smirked as he followed the Devil bats to their ship, it was quite a large shhip which impressed Matticio slightly. He smiled as he walked on the ship. "Trust? What is trust? Like how we used to trust the marines?!" he strated to get angry over an unknown reason, he calmed himself down and continued. "I simply want to join to get One Piece after that we can go out seperate ways. Of course the only thing i''l be troubling on the ship is those who aren't meant to be on it." Matticio folded hsi arms and stopped smirking. "Trust isn't something i take for granted."

"I see.... Well, since I've been here longer, let me lay down some rules. Here on this ship, we all trust each other, and we all have each others' backs, no matter what the circumstances. We're like a family here, all for one and one for all. So if you are a member of this crew, then I'll look after you even if I hate you, but let's not start that. I'm Jack by the way, and this here's Yura." Jack said holding out a hand and giving a smile. Dan sat down on his chair and awaited Matticio to come in.

Matticio turned to Jack and smiled lightly and shook his hand as a sign of good will and trust. "That's fine I wouldn't have it any other way." Matticio nodded to the other members of the ship as he walked in. "So where were you headoing next he said as he leaned against the wall folding his arms." he looked up as if he forgot to ask something. "...oh that's right, i assume you have eaten cursed fruit?" Matticio aske directihg his question to jack. He somehow just ahd a feeling that he did have a cursed fruit power and was quite interested in seeing it.

"Well we're going to Conami Island next after this, then, well, actually to tell you the truth I really don't know where. Sana, our chef and part time navigator, always know where to go next. I just mostly do the ship steering. Anyways, we're gonna rest here for a little bit then we'll set off again." Jack responded. "Oh the devil fruit. Yep, that's right. Everybody aboard this ship has eaten a devil fruit. For me, I ate the Wind-Wind Fruit, a logia type fruit, and by its name, you can already tell what I can control." Jack stated. Yura then walked over to Matticio. "Have you eatten a devil fruit as well?....." Yura asked.

A man was thrown from the inside of the restaurant threw the doors and then he fell in the water on the outside. Maverick walked out side angrily with Barbra right behind him. Maverick put his hands in to the water and pulled out the boy,"So tell me why did you try to steal the sword form my friend over here." Barbra interjected in to the conversation, "Black don't hurt the man. He is not worth the trouble form the military if they hear you killed another person. Besides we need to get to Shell Town.", Barbra yelled back inside,"waiter to bring the supplies to our ship... OK." Maverick said nothing just stood there with the man being healed by his neck. few seconds later he dropped the man as he walked back to his ship.

Matticio after hearing the type of fruit Jack ate was quite surprised. "WIND WIND Fruit that's quite a powerful fruit." Matticio turned to Yura and smiled. "Yes actually i have eaten a devil fruit, the TARE TARE fruit. If you'd like to see it in action, pierce me with a sword." Matticio said with a smile on his face. "I'll even close my eyes." Matticio closed his eyes as he continued. "By the way what devil fruit did you consume? I must say a crew full of devil fruit consumers is quite impressive."

"Tare-Tare Fruit..... I see..... that's really useful..... Water however is a big weakness....." Yura responded. "Tare-Tare Fruit? I've never heard of that fruit before, but I would like to see what it does." Jack then unsheathed one of his katana. "So I have to stab you to see it working? Umm, is that safe? What if something happens?" Jack asked concerningly. "Don't worry Jack.... Just do it...." Yura said with his eyes closed. "Alright then...." Jack then attempted to stab Matticio with his katana.

Matticio smiled while he had his eyes closed. "Thta's right water is a huge weakness which is why i wear thie big coat to prevent it." Matticio continued to smile as the Katana headed right for his heart , suddenly as it was about to pierce his skin a hole appeared right through his bodyforcing the katana to go straight through him and pierce the wall he was leaning on. Matticio opened his eyes. The hole suddenly got bigger. "Basically i can make holes in body to evade almost any attack" Matticio put his hand in the hole and pulled Katana out. "Other then water. Another big advantage of it is this." Matticio then created a hole at the toip of his right leg and puled a big Katana out of his body, the hole then closed. I can store items inside my body to. I'd like to see ur devil fruit powers to if it's alright"

Jack's eyes opened widely as he saw the hole created. "Whoa...." Jack said as he pulled his katana back. After explaining the devil fruit's power, Jack was glad to have such a skillful new member. "I see.... That's pretty awesome. That means you could kill any unexpecting person and won't get hurt if they tried to attack you. That's pretty cool!" Jack stated. "As for my devil fruit's power." Jack then closed his eyes as wind began to encircle Jack, Yura, and Matticio. "This is one thing I can do, make a barrier of wind that will deflect most attacks and send it back to the enemy."

The wind barrier then disappeared, and Jack looked towards the sea. Jack raised one of his hands, and a small tornado formed on the water. As the tornado rotated, water began to pick up. "I can also create tornados, and when combined with other elements can be destructive. I can create a bigger one, but of course I don't want to damage anything." Jack stated. "Along with that, I can also turn parts of my body into wind." Jack explained.

"By the way Matticio, you should go see Dan now..... He's in his cabin....." Yura stated.

Sana did nothing to hide her dislike of being inturrupted when at Barati. The legendary sea resturant that THE Sanji, of the Straw Hat's came from. However, she also didn't want to be out of the loop when everything was settled. So she followed her fellow crew mates back onto the ship, but kept quite hoping for this to move as quickly as possible. If she was lucky she might be able to see what spices they use in there. Unlike Yura, she hadn't ever heard of the Tare-Tare fruit so was curious as to what the effects would be.

When she saw the effect she made a disgusted face. Why would anyone want holes in there body? That's a weird fruit....Although the Horm-Horm fruit is still number one on my weird list....

--------------------------

Tori, of the Anomaly pirates, was lounging on one of the sail's braces waiting for her captain to come back. It had been surprisingly quite on the ship, and she had wondered why the other's were being so quiet. It wasn't long before she caught sight of the Captain. Most likely waiting for them to help carry the supplies. Tori stood up, and with flawless acrobatic skills, landed next to K. "Morning Captain, I assume you got everything." She wasn't expecting a reply, so didn't wait for one. "The Grand Line is so close. If we're lucky you could become the next Pirate King. Then again....Luck has nothing to do with it, only skill, and you have plenty of that." Tori had gotten use to answering her own questions seeing as it wasn't often the captain spoke.

Matticio smiled at the appreciation of his fruit power, it wasn't a fake smile however, he felt somehow that this place would be good for him for the furture. As Jack was about to show his fruit powers matticio payed close attention, he head learn legends of the WIND WIND fruit, it's both a very offensive and at the same time a very defensive fruit, it was the whole package. Jack had created the wind barrier, Matticio looked with slight shock on his face. This was no ordinary wind, he went touch it slightly, as he did he quickly and unwillingly pulled his hand back the force of the wind was unreal, nothing could get thought it he believed. "That..is very impressive", he said he began to think "I new wind wind was strong but this is unbelievable.." Matticio watched the tornad rise from the sea in awe, he said. "Wow...you could take down a whole city by simply moving your hand...Impressive and you can make your body like the wind, I must say, WIND WIND, it lived up to my expectation, i look forward too working with you" Matticio smiled nodded and headed for the cabin.

Archived