One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

For some reason, Kadyr felt weird this morning. He didn't feel his usual hatred for everyone around him. On the days he felt like this, he talked more to his crew. "Goodmorning." he replied in a quiet voice, staring at Tori through the shadows of his hood as he landed next to him. "I did. Everything is back in the shop over there." Kadyr said, motioning behind him with his head slightly. He then closed his eyes and turned around, his long black jacket blowing in the wind as he began walking away. "Follow me. The others will follow along soon." he said in his whisper like voice as he continued moving forward in his slow pace. He seemed to ignore her statement about the Grand Line and his skill, however. He appreciated the compliment, but he just didn't know how to show that appreciation. He had grown up in darkness, prevented from learning how to show much compassion towards others because of his hatred and distrust of them.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack smiled at Matticio. "Hey thanks a lot pal!" Jack was feeling very good that someone complimented his powers. After Matticio left, Jack sheathed his katan and turned towards Yura. "Hehe, this guy is a really cool guy." Jack stated with a big smile. Jack and Yura then turned to see Sana nearby so they walked over to her. "Hey Sana, why don't you go for a tour of the kitchen in the restaurant?" Jack asked curiously.

Dan was in the cabin awaiting, then he saw Matticio arriving. "Hmm, ah, there you are. Anyways take a seat. There are a couple things I would like to say and ask." Dan stated.

Maverick started to walk past Bloody Mary as he yelled back to Barra stading next to the door in the restaurant," Barbra why is Marineford asking for a meeting know"

"Marineford want to talk about the new supernovas"

"supernovas? Yes thats right, the name of those 11 rookies that had over a 200, 000 bounty."

"Know there are 4 crews that all of the members could soon brake that number very soon. If I am right there names are Anomaly, Black Rose, Djinn Crew, and Devil Bat."

Maverick stopped as he said with a disappointed face,"Devil Bat? Why did you tell me that before when we were on the boat? We could have fought them. It would been interesting to see how they fight."

Matticio quite surprised by the statement, but knew that these would be his comrades so he complied. As Matticio sat down he said with a smile. "Shoot, ask me anything." Matticio was starting to regret his past a little bit now, however he didn't know whether or not it would be brought up so he kept it to himself. "Anyway what would you like to now?" Matticio folded his arms in a verbless statement as if to say i've got nothing to hide ask away. He notcied the man was quite serious so he thought that he should act more serious to.

Arashi, who was the only one uninterested in Matticio's appearance, had stayed behind to eat some of the restaurants food and was just now arriving on the ship. "I have a question. How do we know we can trust you? You sure where quick to threaten the people in the restaurant." Arashi Matticio. "Personally I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to kill us in our sleep.

Daichi's face turned red as Christal questioned him. "I don't have a girlfriend." He looked in to her eyes and his face only got redder. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. It's not like i have any use for it."

"Well, first off, I would like to welcome you to the Devil Bat crew. We are Peace Maine so we do not attack innocent people and we do not pillage and plunder from innocent people as well, although stealing from the Marines and Morgania pirates is okay for us, but we're basically just looking for One Piece-" Dan then heard what Arashi had said about Matticio. "Arashi, you need to be more trusting of people. I think he didn't mean threaten those restaurant people. Probably he was frustrated." Dan stated, trying to appease the situation.

"Uh y-yeah! Coming!" Tori stuttered taken off guard when he actually spoke. "Seems like you're in a pretty good mood today." She remarked placing both her hands behind her head, her eyes following the movement of every person they pass. It was something that was second nature to her now: To be observant. She wouldn't be a vrey good scout or spy if she wasn't. "Man I hope something interesting happens soon. It's been a capital 'B' boring around her lately."

-------------------

"Yeah, I think I will." Sana muttered, when Jack mentioned taking a tour of the kitchen. "Oh, and Jack." She smiled at him, "I would advise you be careful when bathing. You never know when lightening may strike. I'll see you two later then." Sana walked into the floating resturant leaving Jack to think about her statement. Of course she would never do something like that, she didn't have it in her to hurt a friend.

---------------------------

"And-a 1! And-a 2! And-a 3! And-No! No! No! You're doing it all wrong!!" Saji yelled at the goup of Marines in front of him. "I told you hip out! Hands up! And get on your toes!" He demonstraited, looking very stupid while doing so, colorful feathers flying all over the place. The Marines looked at each other wanting to leave, but also not wanting to get on the bad side of a warlord. "Dance is an art! YOU NEED PASSION!!! DEDICATION!!! AND MOST OF ALL-" He spun quickly on one foot, before ending in the earlier pose, "YOU NEED STAAAAAR QUALITY!!!"

"Now from the top!!"

--------------------------

Crystal grinned, "Great! I'll get the cards!" She then reached into her pocket pulling out her 'special' deck. It wasn't tampered with or anything but she insisted that it gave her luck. "So are you ready to lose, Dai?"

Matticio turned to face the man who he had not met yet. As he questioned Matticios trust interpretation Matticio began to get angry his expression to one of frustaration. He quickly got out of his seat and faced the man. "Let me ask you something. How can you not trust a man, who once trusted an empire. You have no idea what trust is, if I wanted to kill you I wouldn't be a coward and wait 'till you were asleep." Matticio clenched his fists, then quickly relinquished his grip and calmed down.

"You're weary i know", Matticio sat down in the chair facing the other man. "But trust means more too me then my own life."

Matticio replied to the man. "Your hospitality is appreciated, and if you require me to not harm, then i will not harm." Matticio turned to the other man. "Trust me."

Jack's face became a little nervous after hearing the statement Sana made. "I think she may still be mad at me...." Jack stated. "Maybe..... I'm going to go along on that tour..... I've been wanting to see what kind of herbs they have..... Maybe I can make some medicinal foods....." Yura stated as he followed after Sana. "Hey Sana.... do you mind if I also go on the tour?..... I want to see what kind of herbs they have....." Yura stated.

-Meanwhile-

The man from the small boat arrived at the Marineford base, with dry, and clean-cut clothing. "{Whistles} The man then saw Saji teaching the Marines how to dance. "Ahh, I see Saji's teaching those Marines how to dance. Maybe I should say hello." The man disappeared in a flash and reappeared in front of Saji. "Hello there Saji." the man said with a friendly smile.

Kurage rose from the water seeing her captain and Tori walk off back into town. Quickly she shot from the water and did a flip in the air landing on her feet. "Hey wait up!" She ran after them. Her jellyfish-like tentacles wrapped up above her head. She had six arms and her mouth resembled a snout. She was a fishwoman. four of her six arms were folded across her chest as she ran. When she caught up to them she slowed down. "So what's going on Captain K?" she asked looking at him with a smile.

"Your help is needed to bring these supplies to the ship." Kadyr answered without turning to look at Kurage. Kurage was one of the few he trusted on his ship along with Toni and Pandora, and it was for that reason that he tolerated talking to them. Any others would only get a few words from him. Pandora he trusted because of his loyalty. It was enough to get him to tatoo the letter 'K' onto his back. Kurage was his first mate and one of the first people he had come to trust in this world, and Toni always tried to be a good person to him even when he didn't talk to her, and those things earned his respect. Nonetheless, he pushed these thoughts from his mind and continued on, heading back to the shop in which he had bought his supplies. His pace, slow like before. They were almost there, just a couple more feet. "There." Kadyr said without even at least pointing out where the place was that they were headed to.

Arashi did not back down as Matticio approached him, in fact he let out a small grin. "That........ is exactly what I wanted to hear." He laughed slightly. "For most people it is the kind words that gain somebodies trust. Not me. In fact the kind words are what make me think people are lying through there teeth." Arashi stepped back and turned to walk to the door. "My name is Arashi, I'm this ships quartermaster. I have eaten the legendary beast zoan type fruit, Dragon Dragon fruit." He walked through the door and closed it behind him.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Daichi sighed. "Is it just me or is it taking forever to get to the ship?" He looked ahead to see that the ship was not far away. "I say we hurry up and get this over with." He shifted in to his favorite morph, the lion. >Hop on, Captain. Sorry, I can't turn in to a horse or anything like that yet.<

When they got to the ship Daichi sat down at the table and waited for Christal to deal the cards.

As Arashi walked out the room ammticio couldn't help but smirk. He even gave a little chuckle as he continued to fold his arms he thought. "I think i'm gonna like it here." Matticio gave his attention to Dan. "If we are done?" Matticio said, as if to say i'd like to go back to the deck with the rest of the crew. matticio continued to think about the crew while he sat, there were such conflicting attitudes, and yet they all got along so well. the most defining feature of this crew that impressed Matticio was their big fuss on trust, which he loved.

"Actually I still have a couple more questions to ask and plus I need to tell you some things about this ship. First off, you can already see how much we care for trust on this ship. We're not just a crew, we're a family, and we look out for each other no matter what happens. It's one for all and all for one. You probably heard members of this crew said that already. Anyways, I would like to take a moment to introduce our current crew members to you. You can meet them in person later on but for right now I'll just tell you."

"You already met Arashi just a little ago. He's of course the Quartermaster. Then there is Sana who is the cook and part-time navigator. Next is Jack who is the ship's navigator. Jack is an excellent swordsman too by the way, but of course everyone on this ship is incredibly powerful. Then we have Yura who is our primary doctor and marksman/cannoneer. Last but not least we have Britney who's our secondary doctor. And now you're part of our crew, you need to have a position. So I'll make you first mate since I need someone to help me with my work. Is that alright with you?" Dan asked.

Riki walked out on to the deck of the Anamoly pirate ship. "Where is everybody?" He looked around only to see that the others had already gone to help carry the supplies. "Crap!" He jumped off of the ship and landed on the ground. As soon as he landed he transformed the ground under his feet in to a board, made out of crystal, which he used to quickly catch up with the others. "Man, having a captain that never talks can be a real pain sometimes." Riki thought to himself when he jumped off the board next to his fellow crew members.

Matteo listened carefully to everyone mentioned. He replied to Dans question with a simple "That's fine", he the smiled and said. "i understand, the crew are my partners they trust in me so i trust in them, nothing will break that bond." Matteo began to think long and hard his old ways were seeming cold tgo him, he got a sense of happyness he never felt before until he was young. Maybe he could let what the marines did go after all this time, he may now move forawrd with his life, his first goal being one piece.

Ooc: You do know that you've been spelling Crystal's name wrong. Lol. I thought you wouldve caught on by now.

Crystal shrugged and got on Daichi's back letting him carry her back. Once they were on the ship she shuffled the deck. "We'll do only one hand. Seeing as you only have item to gamble. So best first hand wins, K? BUt before that we need to start sailing. If we keep a steady trail. And no problems then we should reach Loguetown in 2 days." She grinned, "And that my friend is where the real journey begins."

-----------------

Sana smiled at Yura, "Of course. I would be glad to have some company. I never thought we would get a new crewmember here." She shrugged walking into the restaurant "Guess you never know what can happen out at sea."

After speeking with the head chef, and some negotiating both Sana and Yura were allowed in the back. Sana immediately asked to see the store house, to see what they put in their dishes. Just being in the kitchen made her mouth water, and suddenly hundreds of idea for new dishes came to her. "Come one Yura. Those herbs are probably back here too." She said quickly, following their oppointed tour guide.

Not too far from the restaurant another pirate ship was heading for it. The red and black Jolly Rodger gave away what crew it was: The Black Ravens. (Hint hint Blu!)

--------------------

Tori gave her captain a blank stare. "Uh. Captain....Just saying "There" does nothing at telling us which store it is." When they actually got to the store, everything that K bought was already packed up and ready for transport. Tori stacked three boxes that reached up to her neck and easily picked them up. She was often told she shouldn't be that strong for her size....Then again the only ones who said that were the ones she beat up.

------------------

"Ah!!! My goot friend Rafael! If anyone can share my joy in the arts it's you!!!" Saji sung to his fellow warlord. As it seemed he was now trying the get the captured Marines to sing. Saki sighed histronically, turning his back the the Marines. "Oh, this bunch will never do! I ant work under these conditions! THEY HAVE NO DRIVE!!! NO PASSION!!!!" He turned back to he marines.

, "Get out of my sight."

The men didn't need to be told twice and left almost as fast as Rafael appeared.

"So," Saji sat on a table crossing his legs, "What have you heard about these 4 rookie crews that has the old man so worried?"

OOC: sry. I'll start spelling it correctly.

"Loguetown? That's the place where the original pirate king, Gold roger, was executed." He placed the necklace on the table and climbed the mast to untie the sails. After he finished the wind caught the sails and the ship started moving. Daichi, who did not bother grabbing on to anything, fell off and landed on his back. Just before landing Daichi morphed in to a gorilla which, do to the large body, softened the landing. >That hurt.< Daichi de-morphed and got up. "I really need to get my hands on a bird morph.

Riki placed his hands on the ground and turned the ground under the boxes in to a diamond plate which he used to carry a large portion of the boxes.

Maverick and Barra finally made it to Shell Town while crashing the boat on to the beach. Barbra came down form the ship and saw Saji and Rafael,"So how are both of you doing." Maverick came down seconds latter crashing in to the two of the marines running away form Saji," He didn't even notice then and just kept on walking." One of the marines was new to the military and pulled out his sword on Maverick,"Hay do you know who we are, state your name you are under arrest."

Maverick didn't hear everything the man said. he was rubbing his head as if he just woke up, "O my name is Maverick Black." The marine dropped his sword and froze after he heard his name, and Maverick just keep on waling.

Yura nodded at Sana. "Right, let's go..... I'm actually ecstatic to be on this tour, though my voice still sounds the same....." Yura stated with his usual almost emotionless voice. His eyes showed signs of happiness however. "I'm also looking forward to you teaching me how to cook one of these days..... I believe I might later be good enough with food to create medicinal foods instead of just having people take medicine....." Yura explained.

-Meanwhile-

[spoiler=OOC:]Hotaru, I already showed three of them, so you show the other three. And I mean the pirates we'll be fighting.

"Alright then Matticio, good. I've no more questions so let's just go out and enjoy the food at Baratie shall we. It'll be on me, since we're welcoming you as a new member." Dan stated as he walked outside. Dan then saw the jolly roger of none other than the Black Ravens, a morgaina pirate crew. "Damn it, it's those annoying Black Ravens. I guess I haven't taught them enough of a lesson last time." Dan stated. The Black Bird then docked next to the Bloody Mary and the pirates from the rival ship began to cross over.

"Hehe, we found 'em Boss!!!!" a pirate from the Black Ravens yelled out. "Hehe, youse pirates gon' git it now!" another pirate yelled out. Jack ran over to Dan. "Hey Dan are these guys from the Black Ravens?" Jack asked gripping onto his Konpeki Ryu, the large broadsword Jack carries on his back. "Yes they are, and I'm guessing they want revenge for what we did to their ship last time." Dan stated. Three pirates from the Black Bird walked over to the Bloddy Mary. These were the highest ranking pirates from the Black Ravens.

There was Taro 'Crow' Razor, Black Hawk, and Red Sparrow. "Hehe, you Devil Bat pirates are dead!" Crow exclaimed. "We have orders to take out Sana, Arashi, and Yura, but it seems Sana and Yura are not here. Red Sparrow, you will go find Sana. Crow, you stay here and kill Arashi. I'll fight that new guy right there. Don't worry you two, three more are coming for you, and one of them is our captain." Black Hawk stated. Red Sparrow then flew up into the air with red wings that he just grew from his back. He then flew off, looking for Sana. Crow dashed towards Arashi, and Black Hawk jumped towards Matticio's direction.

-Meanwhile-

"Hmm.... The four rookie crews huh? Well, I heard each member of the four crews have a bounty of 100,000,000 or more, so that's interesting." Rafael then saw Barbra. "Oh it's you Barbra.... and there's Maverick. Hello my dear friend how are you doing?!" Rafael asked happily as he waved to him from afar.

Maverick waved back to him and as he got closer he said," I could have been better last night was a log one. so 100,000,000 i remember when it mine as that high. Why dose this make that old Dog so scared." Barbra responded," that would't usually be the case but the new crews have obtained that in a few days."

"i still don't see why that is so bad, but besides that what have you two been up to these days." he and Barbra sat down on a chair as Barbra threw his sword on the table but still in arms reach.

"Well, we might as well go into the meeting as well Saji." Rafael said as he walked inside calmly with a calming smile shown vibrantly on his face. He took a seat and looked at the Fleet Admiral. "Well hello there Fleet Admiral Kami. You're looking healthy as ever I see." Rafael joked. "Finally.... Three more have made it I see.... Now we're just need the final three and we can get this meeting under way...." Kami said as he calmly placed both of his hands on the table. Rafael looked around the room to see Ragnarok already here. "Well, someone's fashionably early...." Rafael joked. He then turned his attention to Maverick and Barbra. "So, have you two encounter any of the four crews on your way here. I heard they're just abount to enter the Grand Line." Rafael stated.

(Would i be correct in assuming that the three pirates ate a bird type Zoan fruit)

"Time for blood." Arashi transformed in to a half dragon, half human form and grabbed his sword. "Out of my way, little Crow." He used his wings to charge at crow and rammed him with his shoulder. "Die." He slashed Crow across the chest with his sword and then kicked him in the gut. He then flew in to the air and grabbed Red Sparrow's foot. "Sorry, but Sana's busy. I wont let you interrupt." He threw Red Sparrow on to the ships deck and inhaled a large amount of air, followed by releasing fire from his mouth. "I'll fight both of you if I have too." He said when the fire cleared.

[spoiler=OOC:]Visser, you just can't always have automatic hits, and no, not all of them ate a bird-type zoan fruit.

The Crow that was on the ground transformed into little tiny black birds that flew off and reformed themselves into a new Crow that didn't have any visble damage. "Tsk, tsk, you are too impatient Arashi. Last time you were able to defeat me, but I've gotten even stronger!!!" Crow held out both of his hands which transformed into thousands of tiny black birds that shot towards Arashi, the speed of them were rivaled to a machine gun. Red Sparrow was protected by his special wings. "Hehe, see ya!" Red Sparrow flew off at higher speeds to find Sana. "You're staying right here Arashi...." Crow said as he continued to fire at Arashi.

Archived