One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Nova saw the other pirates walking towards their ship. She began to walk over to them. "Maybe they know if some of our crew ended up here!" Nova said to her crew. She then turned back in the direction of the Anamoly pirates. "Who are you?!" She shouted towards them. Seeing other pirates didn't bother her, as long as they were friendly she would be friendly. Ifrit walked over to Nova and stood behind her. He wasn't much of a fighter yet because he didn't have much experience so if i fight broke out he needed to make sure he was protected. Nova walked closer to the other pirate crew. "Whats the name of your crew? I've been sailing these seas for two years but I have never seen you before." She spoke in a tone that was curious. She didn't want to sound rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurage smiled when K looked back at her. She knew that he wanted her to help carry things because she would save a lot of trips for the rest of everyone. Kurage Saw the other Pirates but didn't say anything. Answering questions was her captains job. She would not answer a question that that Captain didn't want to be answered so she felt it better to just wait and see if he answered or ignored them. She figured he would ignore them.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nova saw the other pirates walking towards their ship. She began to walk over to them. "Maybe they know if some of our crew ended up here!" Nova said to her crew. She then turned back in the direction of the Anamoly pirates. "Who are you?!" She shouted towards them. Seeing other pirates didn't bother her, as long as they were friendly she would be friendly. Ifrit walked over to Nova and stood behind her. He wasn't much of a fighter yet because he didn't have much experience so if i fight broke out he needed to make sure he was protected. Nova walked closer to the other pirate crew. "Whats the name of your crew? I've been sailing these seas for two years but I have never seen you before." She spoke in a tone that was curious. She didn't want to sound rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurage smiled when K looked back at her. She knew that he wanted her to help carry things because she would save a lot of trips for the rest of everyone. Kurage Saw the other Pirates but didn't say anything. Answering questions was her captains job. She would not answer a question that that Captain didn't want to be answered so she felt it better to just wait and see if he answered or ignored them. She figured he would ignore them.

Daichi did mock laugh towards Crystal's laughing. "Shut up." Although he said this there was not a single hint of anger in his voice. Daichi looked at Crystal laughing. "Maybe I should fall on my back more often." He thought to himself. "Girls always look cute when they laugh. I guess even pirate captains are no exception." Arashi started waling back to the cabin, all the while walking weird because of the pain in his back. "Ouch, ouch ouch." Daichi went to the steering wheel and steered them in to the direction they where supposed to be traveling in. After they where facing the right direction He put a lock on the wheel so that it would not turn by itself while he was not paying attention.

"What's the point?" Riki said to Toni. "You're a great swimmer Toni, but you're never going to beat a mermaid in the water." He threw the boxes on to the ship, using his powers to move the Diamonds under the boxes on to the ship.

Daichi did mock laugh towards Crystal's laughing. "Shut up." Although he said this there was not a single hint of anger in his voice. Daichi looked at Crystal laughing. "Maybe I should fall on my back more often." He thought to himself. "Girls always look cute when they laugh. I guess even pirate captains are no exception." Arashi started waling back to the cabin, all the while walking weird because of the pain in his back. "Ouch, ouch ouch." Daichi went to the steering wheel and steered them in to the direction they where supposed to be traveling in. After they where facing the right direction He put a lock on the wheel so that it would not turn by itself while he was not paying attention.

"What's the point?" Riki said to Toni. "You're a great swimmer Toni, but you're never going to beat a mermaid in the water." He threw the boxes on to the ship, using his powers to move the Diamonds under the boxes on to the ship.

The lady on the floating golden leaves appeared to have four arms and a tail. She seemed to be crazy also because she was talking to the dead corpses. There was lightning flowing from her palms and into the ship. "We are here." The lightning stopped and the two arms and tail pulled back into her body. Her nails also became shorter. The ship suddenly fell into the sea. The woman got out from her golden ship and walked down the dock. She was at Shell town. She walked up to the guards. The stopped her. "We cannot let you enter here this is Marine territory!" The woman smiled, then suddenly she morphed into this incredible beast with lightning fur. The beast let out a roar and the Marine guards fled. She then reformed back into her human form. "Oblivious fools." The lady then walked to where the building was that she needed to be. She entered and found the meeting. Casually she sat in her seat.

----------------------------

Pandora saw the new pirates arrive and he watched them, his kabuto was ready. If K gave him the signal we was going to attack. Since K was nearly at the ship Pandora waited, otherwise he would have attacked everyone of them.

-----------------------------

Eureka lagged behind he didn't think it was wise for the doctor to go running into danger. If they needed his assistance however he would be able to jump right in. He stayed behind Vincent. He thought if her followed the first mate then he couldn't anger Nova. He was afraid of her wraith.

The lady on the floating golden leaves appeared to have four arms and a tail. She seemed to be crazy also because she was talking to the dead corpses. There was lightning flowing from her palms and into the ship. "We are here." The lightning stopped and the two arms and tail pulled back into her body. Her nails also became shorter. The ship suddenly fell into the sea. The woman got out from her golden ship and walked down the dock. She was at Shell town. She walked up to the guards. The stopped her. "We cannot let you enter here this is Marine territory!" The woman smiled, then suddenly she morphed into this incredible beast with lightning fur. The beast let out a roar and the Marine guards fled. She then reformed back into her human form. "Oblivious fools." The lady then walked to where the building was that she needed to be. She entered and found the meeting. Casually she sat in her seat.

----------------------------

Pandora saw the new pirates arrive and he watched them, his kabuto was ready. If K gave him the signal we was going to attack. Since K was nearly at the ship Pandora waited, otherwise he would have attacked everyone of them.

-----------------------------

Eureka lagged behind he didn't think it was wise for the doctor to go running into danger. If they needed his assistance however he would be able to jump right in. He stayed behind Vincent. He thought if her followed the first mate then he couldn't anger Nova. He was afraid of her wraith.

Kami continued to sat there with his eyes closed and with both of his hands firmly placed together on the table. As Lady Lightning sat down, Kami simply opened one of his eyes and reclosed it again. "Nice of you to show up Lightning.... Now we need the rest of the two to get it started. Feel free to enjoy the buffet and socialize with the others as we wait. Just don't give me a headache." Kami stated. Rafael looked at Lady Lightning and gave a flamboyant smile with his teeth giving off a shine. "Hello there Gorgeous. How are we today?" Rafael said as he flipped his hair in a stylish manner.

Kami continued to sat there with his eyes closed and with both of his hands firmly placed together on the table. As Lady Lightning sat down, Kami simply opened one of his eyes and reclosed it again. "Nice of you to show up Lightning.... Now we need the rest of the two to get it started. Feel free to enjoy the buffet and socialize with the others as we wait. Just don't give me a headache." Kami stated. Rafael looked at Lady Lightning and gave a flamboyant smile with his teeth giving off a shine. "Hello there Gorgeous. How are we today?" Rafael said as he flipped his hair in a stylish manner.

"What are you saying by that Admiral?" Lady Lightning put a lot of emphasis on the "That" making sure he watched his words unless he wanted to deal with her temper. "Hello, hun. I am quite fine. My crew has been rather dull lately." She said. Giving an insane smile afterwords. She looked around at everyone there and the food. She wasn't much hungry so she remained seated. "And I though I was late." She added seeing that there was two warlords missing. "Darling, Is there any wine?" She said to the Admiral. Wine was the only thing she ever drank. She wasn't into rum like other pirates.

"What are you saying by that Admiral?" Lady Lightning put a lot of emphasis on the "That" making sure he watched his words unless he wanted to deal with her temper. "Hello, hun. I am quite fine. My crew has been rather dull lately." She said. Giving an insane smile afterwords. She looked around at everyone there and the food. She wasn't much hungry so she remained seated. "And I though I was late." She added seeing that there was two warlords missing. "Darling, Is there any wine?" She said to the Admiral. Wine was the only thing she ever drank. She wasn't into rum like other pirates.

Maverick walked behind her and dropped a glass of wine ,"I seems you and me have the same taste, I brought my own." he then sat down, opened up a portal of darkness and pulled out 2 bottles and another glass,"I almost never come to these meetings The is never anything to keep me entertained. Not to mention I absolutely hate marines", he looked at Kami," well a few marines are interesting to hang around, but they demanded that i come to this one. What is your story?" Barra was sitting down in his seat asleep sword still on the table. Always at the ready if anything happened.

Maverick walked behind her and dropped a glass of wine ,"I seems you and me have the same taste, I brought my own." he then sat down, opened up a portal of darkness and pulled out 2 bottles and another glass,"I almost never come to these meetings The is never anything to keep me entertained. Not to mention I absolutely hate marines", he looked at Kami," well a few marines are interesting to hang around, but they demanded that i come to this one. What is your story?" Barra was sitting down in his seat asleep sword still on the table. Always at the ready if anything happened.

Vincent always forgot that their ship isn't just a ship. Every time he is always amazed, but everytime he hides it. "It has beena while since the last time we've actually rested in a town...Although...With another crew here it could mean trouble. We should keep our distance." He looked at Nove only to realize she was attempting to interact with the crew that was returning to their ship with boxes of suplies. He shook his head as she ignored his words.

-------

Sparrow giggle at Jack loving his reaction. "Oh come now, you're telling me you don't miss me? I wore this just for you Jackie." She spoke as she leisurly made her way towards him. "Well then, let's tango." She ran at Jack, but as she got closer Sparrow launched herself over Jack pulling out a strand of hair and dropping it with a smirk. Seconds later a large explosion went off, Sparrow unharmed. "Jackie, don't tell me you forgot about my Bomb Bomb Fruit. It's a blast no?O

Black Raven glared, a vein popping up on his forehead. "Why you little punk!! You'll regreat that!!" Suddenly his hands began morphing, first turning into wax before becoming two long blades. "HA! HA!! I ate the Wax Wax fruit! You're no match for me!!! NOW DIE!!!o bLack Raven ran full speed towards Dan, swinging his arms wildly, laughing insainly while doing so.

Sana growled forming an electric disk to get on even grounds with Red Sparrow. "Don't call me love!" She formed two more disk and shot them at him, glancing nervously at the water all the while. She hadn't even fought over water like this, well without the ship under her.

Meanwhile, Falcon kept his eyes trained on Yura. "Now let us see who time has been kinder to." He said drawing his blades. Faster that his size shouldve allowed, he came at Yura with a double horizontal slash.

--------------

"Well I am getting closer each time. Now I'm only behind be a minute." Toni defended before sighing. "You always know how to kill my mood don't you Ri-Ri."She too heard the other crew, and was going to happily answer the woman's questions but stopped when no one else even acknowladged them.

------------------

After laughing at Daichi. Crystal became a bit worried as she saw how he was walking. "Hey, you gonna be alright? If not we don't have to play." She was hoping he was fine because one, he was her best friend. Secondly, she wanted the necklace. She was too embarressed to ask for it, so she fell back on his ooor gambling skills.

---------------

Saji was still dancing, and was now singing. The only way he acknowladged Lady lightening was when he sung, "WHAT A PASSIONANT ENTRANCE!!!", as he had seen what she did from out the window.

Vincent always forgot that their ship isn't just a ship. Every time he is always amazed, but everytime he hides it. "It has beena while since the last time we've actually rested in a town...Although...With another crew here it could mean trouble. We should keep our distance." He looked at Nove only to realize she was attempting to interact with the crew that was returning to their ship with boxes of suplies. He shook his head as she ignored his words.

-------

Sparrow giggle at Jack loving his reaction. "Oh come now, you're telling me you don't miss me? I wore this just for you Jackie." She spoke as she leisurly made her way towards him. "Well then, let's tango." She ran at Jack, but as she got closer Sparrow launched herself over Jack pulling out a strand of hair and dropping it with a smirk. Seconds later a large explosion went off, Sparrow unharmed. "Jackie, don't tell me you forgot about my Bomb Bomb Fruit. It's a blast no?O

Black Raven glared, a vein popping up on his forehead. "Why you little punk!! You'll regreat that!!" Suddenly his hands began morphing, first turning into wax before becoming two long blades. "HA! HA!! I ate the Wax Wax fruit! You're no match for me!!! NOW DIE!!!o bLack Raven ran full speed towards Dan, swinging his arms wildly, laughing insainly while doing so.

Sana growled forming an electric disk to get on even grounds with Red Sparrow. "Don't call me love!" She formed two more disk and shot them at him, glancing nervously at the water all the while. She hadn't even fought over water like this, well without the ship under her.

Meanwhile, Falcon kept his eyes trained on Yura. "Now let us see who time has been kinder to." He said drawing his blades. Faster that his size shouldve allowed, he came at Yura with a double horizontal slash.

--------------

"Well I am getting closer each time. Now I'm only behind be a minute." Toni defended before sighing. "You always know how to kill my mood don't you Ri-Ri."She too heard the other crew, and was going to happily answer the woman's questions but stopped when no one else even acknowladged them.

------------------

After laughing at Daichi. Crystal became a bit worried as she saw how he was walking. "Hey, you gonna be alright? If not we don't have to play." She was hoping he was fine because one, he was her best friend. Secondly, she wanted the necklace. She was too embarressed to ask for it, so she fell back on his ooor gambling skills.

---------------

Saji was still dancing, and was now singing. The only way he acknowladged Lady lightening was when he sung, "WHAT A PASSIONANT ENTRANCE!!!", as he had seen what she did from out the window.

Matticio stayed int he room doing his best to heal, he tried to stand and was able to but struggled, he heard the battle raging and desperatly wanted to go and fight, however he realised it would be much wiser to wait and heal. Matticio held his gut. "Darn, not healing fast enough" he said as he sat bback down awaiting the healing process to finish. Matticio still ran the image that he saw in his nightmare through his haead, it was painful to look at and he didn't particulalrly want to, even though he realised if his gonna join the crew then he needs to be more merciful.

Matticio stayed int he room doing his best to heal, he tried to stand and was able to but struggled, he heard the battle raging and desperatly wanted to go and fight, however he realised it would be much wiser to wait and heal. Matticio held his gut. "Darn, not healing fast enough" he said as he sat bback down awaiting the healing process to finish. Matticio still ran the image that he saw in his nightmare through his haead, it was painful to look at and he didn't particulalrly want to, even though he realised if his gonna join the crew then he needs to be more merciful.

"Well I could yell you that you have a chance of wining. But wouldn't that just make you even more upset when you lose?" Riki then created a crystal under his feet and launched himself on to the ship and started putting the supplies 'K' had bought where it all belonged.

"Like it even matters." Daichi grabbed the necklace off the table. "The end result will just be the same. So I don't think I'm gonna be gambling it away anytime soon." He walked up to Crystal and placed the necklace in her hand. "Here, you hold on to it for me." Daichi then went over to the side of the ship and stood on the edge, looking down in to the water. "So beautiful."

OOC:

Sorry for having been awy for a couple of days to those who m ade posts partaining to me.

IC:

Ragnarok reguaded the fleet admiral with some hosility, but took a seat none the less. He could tell by the way he hesitated and thought about the words he said that he was afraid of him, good. He should be. 'Everyone is afraid of the dead when they walk....' He though glumly to himself.

"Do you mind telling me what all of this is about? I don't like getting to somewhere and having to wait for others for the things only I can do... if there are specific things only I can do."

Ragnarok propped his foot up on top of the meeting table and leaned back in his chair.

"Damn it! Enough with your fooling around Sparrow! I don't have time for this! (I gotta finish this fast. She is looking more beautiful today though- Wait! What am I saying?! C'mon Jack get it together!)" Jack thought to himself as one sweat drop from his forehead fell to the floor. "Don't forget that last time I blew your bombs away with my wind Honey! So don't think I won't do that again! Razor Tornado!!!" Jack threw his four katanas into the air and a tornado formed around them. The tornado then aimed for Sparrow with the blades rotating furiously iside it.

Dan's eyes widened a little bit in surprise but then regain his usual composture. Dan skillfully avoided the swords while keeping both of his hands in his pockets. Dan gave a slight smirk. "Well, it's rather surprising that you're faster than before but I don't even need to use my devil fruit powers to defeat someone like you." Dan said confidently as he jumped up into the air and twisted his body around, forming a kick aiming for Black Raven's sternum.

Red Sparrow clumsily avoided the two electric disks. "HEY!!!! I wasn't done talking!!!! Well what's the matter Love? Aren't happy to see that I'm still alive and here to kill you? Don't worry, I like a little feistiness in women!" Red Sparrow's hands began to grow beak-like extensions while his feet became like those of predatory birds with sharp talons. "Double Drilling Beaks!!!!" Red Sparrow fired off the beak extensions from his hand towards Sana. After they were released, the beaks grew back once again.

As the double horizontal slashes neared Yura, Yura simply closed his eyes and calmly used his acrobatic skills to avoid the strikes. Yura jumped into the air, still with closed eyes. "I'm a pacifist..... but it seems you persists....." Yura's body began to dissipate into smoke. Half of the smoke traveled towards Falcon and wrapped itself around him to restrain Falcon in one place. The other half moved across the ground and formed into Yura's head, torso, and arms. Yura was holding two pistols in his hand. "Now I ask you..... do you want to continue?....." Yura asked while cocking his pistols.

-Meanwhile-

"Be quiet Ragnarok...." Kami stated with authority. "We will wait and that's final.... This will be concerning all of the Warlords.... So we can't be missing anyone.... Maybe missing one will be alright, but for now we will wait.... As I said, you can interact with each other, I don't mind, but don't let me see any conflicts forming....." Kami warned every warlord present. Rafael kept his calm demeanor as he looked at Ragnarok. "Well what's your hurry Ragnarok? You need to go kill someone or something?" Rafael taunted.

Ragnarok turned to Rafael and said, "As A matter of fact, yes, I did see someone I'd like to eat while getting directions here. And right about now, I see another." Ragnarok took his leg off of the table and leaned further back in his chair, folding his hands together.

"Care to guess as to who that might be?"

"I do look quite delicious. But you will just have to suffer, because I'm not an option on your menu." Lady Lightning interrupted. She figured she would since the Admiral had ignored her. She only thought it natural that he would be talking about her. After all who wouldn't want her? She had a high ego when it came to looks. Other things she was casual and calm about. Looks where the only thing she thought she trumped everyone in.

Rafael smiled and ran his hand through his hair. "Oh, how should I know? I'm not a psychic afterall Ragnarok.... But I'm incline to guessing it must be someone in this room correct?" Rafael asked tauntingly as he gave a smugged grin towards Ragnarok. "Hopefully not however, besides, I wouldn't like to see anyone in this room have their clothes being ruined now, and besides, I'm pretty sure Fleet Admiral Kami wouldn't comply with any unneccesary conflicts wouldn't you agree Ragnarok?" Rafael smirked as he asked those words.

"To be one hundred percent honest, I don't care what the fleet admiral or you thinks," Ragnarok said in the most polite of tones. He turned to the fleet admiral and said, "No offense, but I really, Really Don't." He turned back to Rafael and said, "And who are you to talk about ruining clothes? What do you really care about something like that?"

The Fleet Admiral remained quiet but his irritation continues to grow as he clutched his fists tighter. "What do you mean Ragnarok? Of course I would care about something like that. I mean look at my clothes. It's of the highest quality and it makes me have a regal appearance unlike that of yourself I must add. You know me, I'm the first to run away in a fight, but it's noit because I'm cowardly, but I have no reason to fight and ruin my clothes." Rafael calmly answered while still keeping a calm smile on his face.

Archived