One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Ragnarok walked around Shelltown, looking around and eyeing one person after another... picking... choosing...

A woman was heading down an alleyway, probably headed home or taking a short cut somewhere... perfect. Ragnarok followed her, making sure that his steps were silent.

-THE (unfortunate) WOMAN-

Kate (her name) looked around behind her, sure that she had heard something. but nothing met her eye. She was on her way to get some herbs for her dinner that she was missing, and she really wasn't in the mood for fighting. She was alert now, and anyone who knew her knew that she was not one to be taken lightly, ever. She turned back around and stopped dead, seing a man wrapped in black cloth on his head up a head.

"Hey! I'm warning you now, if you're trying to get some action or you get some thrill out of hurting innocent girls, you'll have quite a time trying that on me!"

The cloth man remained silent.

"Hey! Are you hearing me!"

The cloth man turned to here and she saw the three eyes on his cloth. She didn't know why but there was something... unsetteling about those eyes. She began to take a step back, knowing that she could easily take a different way to where she was going.

The cloth man took a step towards her.

"Stay away from me!"

"Boo." He whispered that one word than raised both of his arms, his fingers outstretched.

The woman screamed as she was intangled in... something, she wasn't sure what but she knew it was cold, and that it was bringing her closer and closer to the cloth man.

"Hel-" She had intended to shout help, but was silence abruptly as the things that were binding her body wrapped around her mouth. Now she mad only muffeled screams as she was dragged right in front of the cloth man on her knees.

"Scream all you want," he whispered to her. "You won't escape this." He raised one of his hands up to the cloth wrapped around his face and lifted up a fold of it, revealing his open mouth, riddled with yellow fangs and incased by rotting flesh, the stentch of which almost made her gag. She Kate gave one last desperate cry before the cloth man leaned his head forward and took a hold of her face inside of his mouth. He violently twisted his head to the side and her face was no more. And Ragnarok fed...

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yura quickly made it onto the ship as well as Dan. "Sana! Take the wheel! Jack! Use your wind to push our ship away!" Dan yelled out the orders. "Aye aye Captain!" Jack quickly held out both of his hands and a strong wind current pushed both the Bloody Mary and the Black Bird further away from the restaurant. Danb turned towards Black Raven. "Now, about you.... You've done some pretty bad things in your past.... and I'm not a friend of the Marines but you shouldn't be allowed to go on as captain of the Black Bird anymore." Dan took a rope and tied up Black Raven, then threw him over to the restaurant.

Red Sparrow saw this but didn't turned back, he just kept going. Red Sparrow then looked over to the Bloody Mary and Dan. He gave a nod for thanks and continued off into a different direction. "Looks like they'll be needing a new captain...." Dan stated. The Marines soon arrived and arrested Black Raven for his crimes. Dan looked to everybody on his ship. "Are all of you okay?" Dan asked concerningly. "Yeah I'm fine...." Jack stated. "Me too...." Yura said.

Matticio hesitated for a second desperatly wanting totsink the marines, he howeevr had a quick glance at the barati and nodded closing the holes in his body. "Alright, for now they live." Matticio watched as both crews got on their ships and wre preparing to sail off. The marine ships were closing in afast and with 5 of them it could be quite afight should it one day come to that. matticio didn't doubt his crew though, they were all tremendously strong so they shouldn't have any problems with marines in the future,

Sana smiled making sure not to touch anyone while her body is cooling down. "I'm fine Captain." She watched as the Barati got further and further away. "I can't believe I didn't even get to taste a single dish." Sana shrugged before looking at her crew with a wide smile. "So is it just me or is anyone else seriously hungry?"

Dan smiled, "Glad to know...." Yura looked at Baratie and sighed. "I guess we'll just have to return some other time....." Yura walked over to the others. "So I guess they escaped huh?....." Yura asked Dan. "Well, maybe without Black Raven they will finally stop with all of there pillaging. Hope they can find a captain that's better than Black Raven." Dan responded. He then turned to Sana and gave a calming smile. "You can bet I'm hungry after that...." Dan said. "Hehe, me too." Jack responded. Yura kept quiet but simply nodded his head. "Well next stop, Commi Island...." Dan said looking out into the sea.

[spoiler=OOC:]I mispelled the island sorry....

Matticio joined the others then sat on the edge of the ship leaning against the side, he was still panting slightly however he had felt alot better than he did before. "So this Commi island" Matticio began. "i've actually never heard of it, what is it?" Matticio questioed, he had nevr heard of Commi for some reason, he had began to relax and heal alot faster now then he did before. He couldnt' however shake the fact that the marines were coming out of his head. Matticio however was eagerly anticipating the, to him mysterious island

"Well.... Commi Island is the place where Nami, from the Straw Hat Pirates, grew up. It used to belong to Arlong long ago, but thanks to the Pirate King Luffy, that placed was freed from Arlong's harsh reign of terror." Dan explained. "Arlong used to make people payed him money each month for them to continue on living.... It's a good thing Arlong was defeated...." Jack stated. "We're going there to get supplies then it's off to the Grand Line. From then on, it won't be peaceful anymore. A lot of tough pirate crews await in the Grand Line, but I have full belief that the Devil Bat pirates will find One Piece." Dan stated with passion shown in his eyes.

Kadyr was walking along, heading to his ship, when suddenly, he heard someone shouting. His eyes moved over to a group of people walking in th direction which he was coming from. There was a lady in front of the group, and it seemed to be her who had shouted because she walked closer to Kadyr and his group. She asked Kadyr what the name of his crew was and commented that she had never seen them before. Of course she hadn't. Kadyr made his ship invisible when it sailed through his abilities. No one would be able to see it coming or going, and so it wasn't a surprise when this woman told him that she had never seen his crew before. Kadyr stopped in the middle of the road and stared at her. He didn't trust other pirates. That's just how he was. He had learned to be like that through his surroundings as he grew up.

Kadyr looked her up and down through the shadows of his hood and then continued on his way. He walked right past her, and continued on to the ship. She seemed friendly enough, but Kadyr was not going to take the chance. There were pirates who used their kindness as cunning in order to trick other pirate crews. Kadyr wasn't going to fall for her tricks. He continued on, hoping his crew did the same. He didn't even look back as he passed by her.

"How about some pork shops. That's my favorite." Daichi threw a rope and tied it to the side of the ship. "One.... Two..... Three...... Now!" When Daichi said now a school of dolphin jumped out of the water and Daichi jumped off the side of the ship. "Go, Go, Go." Daichi, using the rope to swing from the ship to avoid going in the water, swung with an outstretched hand and slid his hand across one of the backs of a dolphin in mid jump. "Got it!" Dachi yelled in an exited voice. He then climbed up the rope and jumped back on the deck. "Finally, I've been waiting to get my hands on an aquatic morph."

Nova's eyes widened the moment he walked right past her. He stopped to look at her so he obviously knew she was there. Why couldn't he open his mouth and say two words? She clenched her fist and ignored the rest of the group. He was the one who acknowledged her. "What you think your to high and mighty to spare a word?! What have I done to deserve this? the least you could have done was attack me! But no you just act like I don't exists! Here I am trying to be nice and not start any trouble and YOU just blatantly ignore me!" By this time Ifrit had moved to get in front of her. "Please, calm down not everyone on these seas are going to be nice." He said trying to calm her down. "I know that! But it's one thing to be mean and another to ignore!" Steam was raising from her now. All she wanted was to ask if they had seen any of her crew.

Lady Lightning smiled at Saji. "Thank you, dear. I wish I had that much skill with hair. I do have so many assortments of outfits. I was thinking about changing when I left the room, but then remembered that I left all my outfits on the ship for my crew to guard!" She figured he was an okama which was fine in her book. Her crew was formed of the most elite okama she even knew some of their okama kempo, but not a lot of it. "Aren't you glad that smelly old bag of bones left? Such terrible hygiene makes my insides squirm!" She said right after the 5th warlord left.

A big Pirate ship had been held up 3 pirates were forced to sit on the edge of the shoip while a man with short black hair had his incredibly long katant across their necks. Another man had what seemed to be the leader lifted by his neck and off the ground.

"W-Who are you!?" The pirate questioned.

The man gripped his grip on the pirates neck tighter. "Pierce Hellsting, And that there is Dawn Flash, of the Piercers Pirate hunters. You have dedicated your life to pilaging and hurting others, I don't acre what excuse you have you're death is final."

The pirate yelled in pain as the man stuck one end of his 2 sided big katan throught the pirates gut. H3e then threw the pirate off the water as the man known as dawn sliced the neck of the other 3 pirates throwing them into the water. They both went into the ship took the treasure and jumped on their little ship.

"Where to now." Dawn asked.

Pierce looked forward. "There's a big gathering of pirates at Commi, we'll go there and do our business."

Dawn smirked. "can't wait."

Jack was steering the ship towards Commi Island. "We should be there pretty soon...." Jack said to himself. Yura walked into Arashi's cabin to treat his wounds. After awhile, Yura was done and awaited for Arashi to awaken to give him instructions. "He suffered fewer wounds than I expected in the first place.... However.... That doesn't mean he's off the hook just yet...." Yura said calmly. Outside, Dan was feeling around his suit in order to find his journal, but it was nowhere to be found. "(Wh-where is it? I remember I put into my suit when I took it back from Jack...)"

Dan was slightly sweating out of nervousness. "Hey Dan, I found your diary over here!" Jack yelled out to Dan as he held Dan's journal in the air. "Huh? Why are you running at me like that Dan?" Jack was a little confused at Dan for running towards him. Dan then jumped up into the air and roundhouse kicked Jack in the face. "IT'S NOT A DIARY!!!! IT'S A JOURNAL!!!!!" Dan landed onto his feet with Jack on the floor, his eyes were in a swirling pattern. "Jack! Did you read any of it?!" Dan demanded an answer. Jack nervously placed both of his palms in front of him with a big sweat drop on his forehead. "Of course not what gives you that idea that I would read you di-" Jack then noticed a vein popped up onto Dan's forehead.

"I mean why ould I read your journal? That would be invasion of privacy, hehehe." Jack said, giving a nervous smile. "Good.... Just making sure...." Dan said calmly as he walked away. Jack gave a relieved sigh. "Whew, I thought I was done for....." Jack said quietly.

Vincent placed a hand on Nova's shoulder, "Captain Irift's right. Besides you can't jump into a fight everytime someone ignores you." He said trying to reason with his captain. He got a bad feeling about this man. How can that man not be known by anyone in their crew? Something about him caused Vincent to stand on end. "We have other things to attend to."

Toni couldn't help but laugh at the woman's outburst. It wasn't the first time her captain got that response. In fact the first week of knowing him she would yell because of his quite nautre. Of course in the end she got used to it.

------------------

Crystal nodded, "Alright, make sure we're heading for Barati. I want to dine there at least once before we reach the Grand Line." She said heading for the kitchen. "Oh, and try not to drown! Illl let you know when the food is ready!"

-----------------

Sana quickly submerged herself in the kitchen and if everyone knew not to bother her while she was cooking. It was strange because she never thought of herself as a cook, but once she started, she found out that she loved cooking. And she loved how she could make others happy by doing something so simple. Sana planned on making a large fiest. One, because of her greedy crew, and two, because they had a new crew member. As far as she was concerned that was in need of a celebration.

-----------------

"Yes your dress is something to be desired. If I ever come second to anyone in attire it would be to you, my dear." Saji smiled. "And I share your sentiment. He was quite the buzz kill. Although, it seems he left too soon, for this meeting will soon start."

As Saji said that a man stumbled into the room, a large gourd in one hand and a smoke in the other. "Hey." He grumbled finding the closest chair and plopping down there. "Sorry I'm late." He said his shaggy black hair falling over his eyes as he rubbed the stubble under his chin. "So lets get this meeting under way." This was none other than the 3rd warlord, Stien "Paw fist" Motuni.

Nova began to calm down slightly. But when she did she heard someone behind her laughing. She turned to find Toni giggling at her. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" Here she was being nice and friendly to unknown pirates and they ignored her then laughed at her. How humiliating. She wanted to explode into a firey rage but suddenly she just stopped. She took in a deep breath. "My ship was hit by a storm and I lost half my crew. I am trying to find them. Otherwise I would not have tolerated such rudeness." She said then walked off. If Vincent and Ifrit hadn't said something to her then she would have let loose. But she was a fair captain and she liked to do things that they agreed with, most of the time.

Kadyr continued walking, ignoring the woman's words for the most part until she began yelling at his crewmate, Toni. "It would be better if you didn't make such a scene. It makes one such as yourself less like a lady." Kadyr's quiet voice said as he was walking. He didn't even look back at the woman to see her reaction. She was getting kind of annoying to him, and plus she had yelled at Toni. That was something that he didn't like. He didn't know anything about her, so why was he to trust her words. She was a pirate like him, and most pirates that he had come upon only did what they had to in order to get what they wanted. He reached the ship and began walking up the plank to head on. He wasn't trying to start anything, just telling her that her behavior was not lady like. But, over the years of being blunt with people, he had learned that no one liked to be told such things in that manner, and so he prepared himself in case she was going to attack him.

Ragnarok made his way back to the meeting room, stomach full and mind at ease. When he reached the door, he once again had to push past the guards to get inside. He made his way back to the meeting room, looked around, and thought for a moment that no one was there. Then he saw Stein, just the warlord he'd been waiting for.

'Good,' he thought, 'now we can get this over with and I can go eat my fill.'

Dan was in his room checking a map. "Hmm.... {Rumble}" Dan's stomach was growling. "Uhh.... I didn't even get to eat at Baratie because of those Black Raven pirates and the Marines.... What bad luck...." Dan said to himself as he lowered his head in a depressed manner. Back outside, Jack continued on steering the boat with a bottle of rum in his hand. "Man, I hope Sana is making a lot of food, cause I'm starving.... I can already smell something's good being cooked up...." Jack said as a little bit of drool ran down his mouth.

-Meanwhile-

"Yes.... We can now get this meeting underway...." Kami stated as he pulled from his coat four files. "Now.... I've gathered all of you here today to discuss a new pirate threat to the World Government. In the past month or so, the members of four pirate crews have been able to earn bounties of 100,000,000 or more. Labelling them each a Sper Nova. These four pirate crews have sunked at least two Marines ship each and have even caused trouble for some of our bases. These crews are as followed."

"The Black Rose Pirates, captained by Crystal Thorn. The Anomaly Pirates, captained by K, which is his alias. The Djinn Pirates, captained by Nova, well that's an alias. Finally we have the Devil Bat Pirates, captained by Dan Von Devile, son of Lag Von Devile one of the Vice Admirals. Now these crews have a very high bounty on them and is a danger to the World Government. As Warlords, you have to keep them in their place. I don't mean going out on a limb and trying to kill them right away, but be sure to keep an eye out for this four crews."

"Next we have the Yonkou to worry about, preferbly the biggest threat right now to the World Government. I'm speaking of course of 'Calico Jack'.... It seems there's a rumor going around that he has return. As you all now, it was speculated that he and his crew disappeared somewhere close to the actual One Piece, but now rumors say that he is somewhere out in the Grand Line. Now, if you ever see this man, kill him. Do not leave anything to chance. Of course he is one of the Yonkou so doing this won't be easy. However, if you ever get the chance, you have to do it, and be merciless about it." Kami explained.

Rafael's eyes widened at the mention of the name. Rafael's expression became more serious. "(I thought we would be here today to discuss those four crews only.... but to think, the 'Calico Jack' that is said to have destroyed three Marine bases by himself in just two days....)" Rafael thought to himself.

"Now any questions?" Kami asked calmly.

Daichi climbed back on to the ship. "I wont have to worry about drowning as much now that I can turn in to a dolphin." He went to the map and made sure that they where on the right course. "Straight ahead. We should be there in a matter of hours, maybe less if we hurry." He sat down in a chair. "Maybe we can find a cook for our crew. No offense but I'm sure that they're food is bedder than yours."

Riki transformed his skin in to diamond encase a fight broke out, but he stayed on the ship to avoid provoking anybody.

"I've got one," Ragnarok said. "Can I have this Calico Jack all to myself?"

Ragnarok ignored the looks he must be getting from the other warlords as he continued.

"There are seven of us warlords but only five threats, so that either means teamwork or someone being left out. I say let the other six worry aobut the pirates and let me worry aobu this Calico Jack." Ragnarok walked up behind the fleet admiral Kami and bent down so that their faces were right next to each other.

"You of all people should know I'm best qualified for that fight. So what do you say? Can I have this Jack fellow you're so worried about?"

"Humph.... Go ahead, just don't completely be wiped out in the first ten seconds of the fight Ragnarok.... For me, I rather take on those kids.... I guess you're out of your mind...." Rafael said with a rather serious tone unlike before. Kami then looked towards Ragnarok. "Now how do you suppose to find him and kill him? You may not be able to die, but it doesn't mean that your body can't be wiped out all together. I suggest you work with the other Warlords instead of being so confident Ragnarok...." Kami responded.

"And do you really think any of these warlords are enough to take out this great Calico Jack?" Ragnarok asked, moving his hand over the room of warlords.

"As for finding him and killing him, you already gave me a general location. I'll start there. If he's as great as you say, it won't be hard to find him. Killing him won't be too hard either. Kami, my fleet admiral, you've never seen me fight. That goes for the rest of the warlords too," Ragnarok said, looking up specifically at Rafael.

"Besides, you should know teamwork isn't my thing, never has been. That's why I sail my ship alone."

"Ragnarok.... believe me when I tell you this.... you're not even qualified to sit in this meeting if it weren't for the former Fleet Admiral.... In fact, I believe everybody else in this room has more qualifications than you." Kami said in a firm voice to everyone. Kami then specifically turned to Ragnarok. "Believe me Ragnarok.... you haven't seen the others fight either. And I can destroy you. Now I suggest if you're crazy enough to think you can take on 'Calico Jack' on your own and even have a slight hope of winning, then please, by all means try. Just don't go get yourself destroyed too quickly now...." Kami taunted. He then turned back to face the others. "Very well. Sorry for that interruption. Any questions?" Kami directed this to the others, ignoring Ragnarok.

Arashi opened his eyes and sat up from the bed. "Ouch. My head hurts." He held his head. "So. How are the others?" He asked excitedly when he saw Yura. "They're okay right?" Arashi started to get out of bed but he stopped when he felt a sharp main in his chest from being stabbed by the crows in the fight. "Okay, staying in bed. considering nobody is upset, I'll assume everybody is fine."

Ragnarok shook his head adn turned from the room. He was always amazed at how stupid mortals can be. There is only one way to kill Ragnarok, and only he knows it. He didn't care how powerful this Calico Jack was suposed to be, if it bleeds Ragnarok can kill it.

Ragnarok pushed past the guards at the gront door when they tryed to say something to him. One of them decided that he had had enough of his attitude.

"What's your problem anyway? We just ask you a couple of questions each time that you come by and you brush us off like flies!"

The other guard, the one who hadn't said anything, was astounded by this man's ignorance. So was Ragnarok. He stopped, turned around, walked back to th guard and grabbed him by the throat.

"Tell your fleet admiral for me," Ragnarok said to the other guard, "That I thank him for his hospitality... and for his delicious marine. Go!"

The other guard ran inside to tell the fleet admiral. Ragnarok lifted up the fold on his cloth mask that hid his mouth and clamped down on the marine's face, feasting on him as he had feasted on the girl earlier before walking back into town and back to his ship.

It was time he went hunting.

Archived