One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

"Well, isn't that sweet?" asked Ragnarok sarcastically. "But, unlike you who makes excuses to run from battle, I make excuses to start them. An fleet admiral," Ragnarok said, unfolding one of his hands and pointing at him casually. "I said no offense and meant it. Getting angry just because someone dosn't care isn't how to live, I should know. Oh yes I should."

Ragnarok turned back to the fleet admiral and said, "Remember, you called me."

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Like I said Ragnarok.... I just have no reason to fight and ruin my clothes.... If the fight has no benefit to me or if the reason for the fight is idiotic, then why should I fight.... Simple as that.... All of this debating is getting my throat parched.... I might as well get something to drink while I'm here waiting...." Rafael casually stood up and walked over to the beverage table. Kami opened his eyes and looked at Ragnarok. "That was always one of your worse skills Ragnarok.... You're terrible at reading people's thoughts.... I am not angry because you said you don't care about my beliefs, but I'm irritated that you are trying to start another conflict.... Also, make sure that you know I'm not afraid of you.... Marineford made you a Warlord, but we can easily take it away from you if you do something rash.... so just calm down until the meeting starts...." Kami replied calmly.

Lady Lightning turned back to Maverick taking a sip of her wine. "I'm sorry who are you? Might I add that this wine is delectable." She said with a smile. Lady Lightning didn't like arguments so she would not intervene in their conversation anymore. Even though she was ignored once again. She didn't even seem to notice. "And who is that?" She motioned to the one sleeping in the chair. "Admiral I still would like to know what you were hinting at when you told me not to give you a headache." Her words were somewhat cold as she spoke.

"Oh believe me sir, I am calm. I'm very calm indeed. In fact, if I wasn't, I'd probably be eating the both of you now." Ragnarok brought his hand up to the cloth covering his face, debated for a moment whether to take some of it of, the decided against it and lowered his hand. instead, he un wrapped one of his fingers, showing the dead and decaying flesh bellow, part of hte skina dn muscels eaten away to the bone. He pointed at the admiral and said, "And about the whole, conflict thing, I'm not trying to start one. If I was it would have already started. I'm just a very impatient... Well... I guess I can't be a man anymore... Thing, Admiral. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it was you who asked me personally to be a warlord because of my, *Ahem*, parlor tricks, I think is how you put it way back when?" Ragnarok said as he began wrapping his finger again.

"Back then I was a Vice Admiral.... Make no mistake Ragnarok.... If you do something rash.... I will put you into Impel Down to have even your bones rot away.... And if not, then I'll kill you myself.... One warlord versus me? I don't think your chances are very good Ragnarok...." Kami warned him, his expression was calmed as he said those words. "Now, do not interrupt me again Ragnarok...." Kami stated as he closed his eyes once again. Rafael stood from the side watching with a smile on his face. "(That Ragnarok sure makes for good entertainment....)" Rafael thought to himself.

"Ooo, touchy touchy," Ragnarok said, making sure that his finger was completely covered once more.

'I am always amazed at how people forget things,' Ragnarok thought to himself. 'Kill me himself? What's he talking aobut? No one can kill me... You can't kill what's already dead. And I have Death to thank for that.'

Ragnarok leaned back into his chair again and put his hands behind his head. He looked over at rafael looking at him and asked, "What?"

OOC:

I don't know if it's in my app or not, i can't remember, but what i refered to in this post and the last (dead finger) was the powers of the devil fruit he ate. Done asked for permission and everything, but i dont' know if it's in the app, so, yeah. Devil fruit refference.

"I'm not being touchy you fool...." Kami stated firmly. "(Pirates.... they're all the same.... even when they are Warlords....)" Kami thought to himself. He never trusted any of the pirates that were made into Warlords, but due to the command of the last Fleet Admiral, Kami had no choice but to set out and find these pirates. "Me? What did I do now?" Rafael asked innocently. "I'm just over here mining my own business and talking to my good friends which is all of you here. Shouldn't be so hostil Ragnarok." Rafael stated.

"If you fools keep saying that I'm being hostile then I really will start to be," Ragnarok threatened, the first actual threat he had made in that meeting. "And since when have you considered me a friend?" Ragnarok asked. "Last I checked we were polar oposites you and I, so why change now all of a sudden?"

Lady Lightning drank the rest of the wine in her glass before standing up. She looked around. Then all of a sudden she turned towards the door. Holding her right hand high above her head she made a peace sign and walked out of the room. She didn't say a word as to where she was going or if she was coming back. She just left. Where she had actually gone was to find a restroom. She would never announce that to the group though it was not lady like. Her heels clicked against the ground as she walked around outside of the room.

Maverick followed her continuing the conversation," My name is Maverick Black, and my partner of over there in the chain name is Barra. He is actually the one that made the wine witch comes from a wine cellar in the bottom of our ship."

Barra woke up conversation of the 3 men, he was moaning as he talked " That voice... Ragnarok.", after looking at him he continued,"Last thing i heard you were dead on a island some where up north. Funny how fast roomers can start."

Lady Lightning couldn't find one so she stared to walk back to the room. The only thing she wanted to do was check her make-up the very little she had on had to be perfect. She didn't mind though because there was a rotting thing in the room and that would distract them from her make-up. She was confused on why this person was following her she did not invite him along. Reaching the room she sat back down and looked at her empty glass with disappointment/

Falcon closed his eyes, "No matter how many times I may fight, I never use my cursed fruit. With you, however, that can never be the case." He stretched his body to impossible lengths, reforming his body behind Yura. "The Gum Gum Fruit..." Without another word Falcon stretched his body quickly wrapping himself around Yura, intending to decapitate him. It had to be done quick, however, because Yura could turn into smoke.

"Why would I be happy to see you? After today I'm going to make sure you stay out of the sky." Sana retorted running from his attack, more disk appearing under her feet with each step. "Which should be an easy task. Not even you are faster than lightening!" She transformed her body into pure lightning and shot towards Red Sparrow, hoping to finish this battle quickly.

Black Raven smirked. The wax from his blade quickly crawled along his skin forming a shield from Dan's kick. Then it crawled up his leg stopping at his knee. "HA! HA! You shouldn't have underestimated me! Once that wax hardens it'll be stronger that steel!" Black Raven spun around facing his palms towards Dan. "Wax Wax Needles!!" Dozens of needles shot from his hands aiming straigh for Dan, each one with the density of steel.

Sparrow flipped her hair smirking. "Jackie you wouldn't really harm a woman, would you?" Her feet exploded propelling her into the air, and away from his attacks. Without waiting to see if his blades would follow, another explosion went off sending her shooting towards Jack. While doing so she was holding her breathe, releasing it, along with another explosion, once close enough to Jack

-------------------------

Crystal blushed looking at the necklace Daichi just handed to her. She wasn't expecting him to just hand it over so easily. "Th-thanks...Anyway, I think I'll start on some lunch. You hungry for anything in particular?" She asked putting on the necklace, smiling wider than usually.

--------------------------

"I've never seen my fellow warlords have such passion in a meeting before. It almost puts me to shame." Saji laughed finally sitting down in his chair, crossing his legs. "Although, I must say all of this waiting is a dreadful bore. I could be using this time to teach the Marines how to dance." He smiled flipping his rainbow colored hair.

Ragnarok turned towards Saji, and paused.

"Huh," said Ragnarok. "I didn't even know you'd shown up yet... you're quiet aren't you? And what's this about you teaching hte marines how to dance? Really? who's going to take a marine corp. seriously that dancing while they shoot? Totally unprofessional if you ask me."

Saji almost cried out in disbeliefe. However, not because he called his dancing unprofession but because he hadn't noticed him. "You mean to say you HADN'T seen my dance of passion!?! What insolence! Woe is me!" He fell to his knees crying, "The day my fellow Warlords loose their sight of passion, is a sad day indeed!!"

"But-!" Saji quickly stood up, his tears gone, and one hand on his chest the other in a fist. "I hereby proclaim that I, Saji The Magnificent, will have enough passion FOR ALL OF YOU!!!" He ended with a dramatic bow, seemingly waiting for an applause.

"...."

Ragnarok stared at Saji silently.

"I have passion for battle Saji and not much else. And for what I've seen, I have mor passion for battle alone than any of my fellow warlords here. But that," Ragnarok said, pointing to Saji, "Was just plain dumb."

Maverick walked back in and grabbed one of his bottles of wine form the table still leaving one bottle at the table, and walked back to Barra. Maverick noticing that he was awake said to him,"Good you are awake."

"and if i am right you have a thing for the lady"

"No i just love a excuse to drink, and I can not deny anyone persons urge to drink as well.", he turned to the Admiral,"Do you have any information on the whereabouts on the other Warlords coming this way."

Lady Lightning arose when Saji was being insulted. She walked over to him. "Encore! That was fabulous! I remember the time when I used to dance everyday with my crew. Dancing Marines sounds lovely. Admiral! Get over here we shall teach you a few moves." She said looking to the Admiral and winking. Lady Lightning began to dance, her moves were flawless. Her passion for dancing rekindled inside her. She missed dancing but her crew never asked her to dance, them being dead didn't help the situation. "Who does your hair? I would like to go there." She said to Saji.

Dan's eyes widened as the needles shot towards him. Before they reach him however, hands appeared from Dan's shadow and took the attack. Dan then jumped back, still keeping his hands in his pockets. "Hmm.... I guess I miscalculated.... You've gotten stronger after eating that devil fruit haven't you? No matter.... It will end today...." Dan took one hand out of his pocket. "Akum-Sobi Kageyari...." A long lance appeared into Dan's hand. The tip of the lance was in the shape of a devil bat. Without wasting another word, Dan dashed towards Black Raven. Shadow bats arose from the shadows on the ship as they lauched towards Black Raven. Dan reached Black Raven in a relatively quick time and slashed at Black Raven several times with great force, even for only using one hand.

The explosions that got closed to Jack were useless thanks to Jack's wind barrier. "Tsch, who said I'll hurt you? I'm just gonna tie you up and throw you back on your ship. So let's do it the easy way where you just surrender alright Sweetie?" Jack exclaimed as he looked around to try to find Sparrow in the smoke. Jack then create a strong wind current that blew all of the smoke away. His tornado continued to spin towards Sparrow. "There you are...." Jack held his hand out and created a wind wall in Sparrow's direction, to try and stop her movements.

Yura quickly extend his body to avoid the attack. "That was a close one...." Then the smoke blew away and formed back to the rest of Yura as he ran towards Falcon using Falcon's arms as a path. When he got close Yura jumped up and performed a spin kick.

Red Sparrow flew up higher into the sky. "Oi Love! Stop trying to kill me for a moment!" Red Sparrow began rapidly shooting his Drilling Beaks at Sana, hoping to hit her.

-Meanwhile-

"(Humph.... at least it became quieter in here now....)" Kami thought to himself. Rafael just sat there and smiled. "Oh my.... How unexpected of everybody.... Well, I might as well enjoy this food...." Rafael stated.

Saji smiled turning to Lady Lightning, ignoring the insult. He got on one knee and grabbed her hand. "You my dear are the embodiment of passion! It makes me want to dance myself!" He exclained hopping up, doing a few moves colorful feathers falling all over the place. As for my hair, I did this myself. I am glad you like it my dear! It is as colorful as my personality." Saji laughed once again flipping his hair.

--------------------

Black Raven growled as he shakily got back to his feet after Dan's assult. "I WILL NOT BE BEATEN AGAIN!!!" He slammed his hands together, wax seeping from his pores, quickly forming a large cannon. "WAX WAX CANNON!!!" He shot off three wax cannon balls each aimed at Dan with dangerous speeds.

Sparrow screamed as she was hit. She fell to the ground her already skimpy clothes now torn in many places. "One of these days I will find a wway through your wind. You'll see Jackie. I'll beat you one day." She panted.

Sana was just barely able to dodge his attack this time. She culdnt keep her lightning form for very long, and it always tired her out. She was surprised he was able to dodge her. "As long as you keep calling me love, I won't stop!" In a flash she was behind Red Sparrow her hands on his back. "Shock Shock Wave!"

flacon took the kick his neck stretching at least 7 feet away. It then snapped back, slamming into Yura's gut. Falcon then threw both blades at him, counting on his headbutt to stunn him long enough.

Ragnarok's fingers were twitching on teh meeting table where he was sitting. The sight of two warlords dancing... it was making him sick to his stomach.

'My god, these two are giving the warlords a bad name!' Ragnarok thought angrily. He stood up from his chair and turned to the fleet admiral.

"Please sir, before I lose whatever it was I last ate, will you please tell me why the warlords have been asembled. Surely there are enough of us here that you can tell us and then I can be on my way."

"Oi!!! N-no wait!!!!" Red Sparrow was shocked with a lot of voltage and fell to the Baratie restaurant's platform. "Ugh....." Red Sparrow attempted to get up. On the other hand, Yura transformed himself completely into smoke and reformed himself a few feet from Falcon. Red Sparrow then saw five Marines ships coming towards the Baratie restaurant. "What the?! Oi Falcon! Marines ships! Five of 'em! Let's get outta here!" Red Sparrow ran back to where the other ships were located. Red Sparrow went onto the Bloody Mary. "Sis! Boss! Marines ships! Five of 'em! We need to get outta here!" Red Sparrow said running back onto the Black Bird and taking over steering.

Jack watched as Sparrow fell to the floor, her clothes ripped. Jack was slightly twitching when he saw that. Just then, blood bursts out of Jack's nose. Jack quickly cover his nose with both of his hands. "Gah!!!! You defeated me!!!!" Jack stated. "(Too bad she's not on this ship....)" Jack thought to himself.

Dan formed a shadow shield and blocked the attacks from Black Raven. Dan then restrained Black Raven with his shadow arms. "You're not going anywhere Black Raven! Jack! Make sure Sana and Yura get back onto the ship!" Dan stated. "Right!" Jack took back all of his swords and ran towards Sana's and Yura's direction. "Sana! Yura! Get back on the ship! We're leaving!" Jack yelled from afar as he ran back to the ship.

-Meanwhile-

"I am very sorry Ragnarok.... but this concerns everybody.... at least we need one more Warlord to be here...." Kami stated. "You can always wait on the roof until I the meeting starts...." Kami suggested.

"No, the roof won't do. There's nothing on the roof for me to eat... and I'm so hungry." Ragnarok thought aobut it for a moment then decided, "I'm leaving for a bit. If that last warlord shows up and I'm not here, just tell what you have to tell already. I'll get whatever it is I need from you later." With that, Ragnarok left the meeting room, fists clenched and his stomach growling. It was once again time for him to satisfy his malicious appitite... god help the poor soul that was unlucky enough to cros his path.

OOC:the battle is on the baratie right?

Matticio couldnt bear to sit anymore, he was feeling quite better still not 100% however he was still able to stand up and move around quite comfortably, he opened the door and walked down preparing for anything that might happen, Matticio created a hole in his body and took out a katana blade. Matticio noticed that 5 marine ships were heading their way, Matticio was furious by this and stood by the edge of the ship, he spread his arms and legs wide out, suddenly 100's of holes appeared in his body, all revealing little cannons.

Jack saw as Matticio revealed 100 tiny cannons, all of them aiming towards the Marines ships direction. "Wait! Matticio! No!!!" Jack dashed up to Matticio and stood in his way. "We can't fight here! The restaurant is too close to us! The people in the restaurant will be caught in the cross-fire. We're gonna be leaving very soon! So don't fire!" Jack exclaimed as he stood in the way. Jack didn't want to see the restaurant and the people in it be caught in a conflict that can be avoided. "There still awhile from reaching here. So we can still escape." Jack said.

At hearing that the Marine sips were closing in Falcon sighed. "As it seems our fight will have to be post poned." He grabbed his swords, and after a nod to Yura, he stretched his body all the way to his ship. "Yura!" Sana yelled, "We have to get back now! Let's go!" Seconds later she heard Jack yell the same thing. She zoomed over to the ship knowing that Yura would be behind her.

Black Raven grinned, "Dont worry, I'm not going anywhere! All of you get out of here!! AND DON't MAKE ME TELL YOU TWICE!!!" Sparrow looked at her captain and nodded, reluctantly heading back to the ship without the captain.

"Captain you have to get back to the ship too!!" Sana called out looking at the slowly approaching Marine ships.

Archived