Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero, it's a glitch YCM has at the moment. You're not the only one, don't worry.

YCMaker is probably fixing up bugs as we speak, so it'll be back to normal soon.... I hope...

ORLY? And here I thought it was me[/sarcasm]

I was just letting YCMaker know. (incase this wasn't already said) =/

YCMaker, once again I apologize for nagging you, but could you please send me my Glory Heroes PM draft in a text format or something?

This is, like, the sixth time I've asked or something, and I would just like some sort of reassurance that my drafts are still alright at the very least.

So please, I beseech you to give me a sign, or a PM, that everything will be OK, and my beloved written cards are still intact.

TheFinalFan, I know how it feels to be ignored like this. Get used to it. I'm sure YCMaker has perfectly valid explanation on why he ignores you so. If not, well, I don't know. Get used to it.

And BTW, even though I might be late on this, my save function works fine for me. Very fine. Just... puttin' that out there.

YCMaker, once again I apologize for nagging you, but could you please send me my Glory Heroes PM draft in a text format or something?

This is, like, the sixth time I've asked or something, and I would just like some sort of reassurance that my drafts are still alright at the very least.

So please, I beseech you to give me a sign, or a PM, that everything will be OK, and my beloved written cards are still intact.

Be patient. There's a lot of kinks and bugs with the new software that are still being fixed. You're not the only one having issues with it. YCM has how many members? Well over 200,000 at least? YCMaker isn't going to take time out of working on the board as a whole to make YOUR problems his priority.

Nyoro-n...

I worked for a total of 12 hours on those cards, and the moment I was about to finish them, the very moment I clicked the "Save" button, this stupid server update started!

I've been worried sick about the status of my beloved set for days, only to find them missing!

I do realize that I'm just a small fish in a big pond, but I at least want some reassurance that he's on the case or something! Some sort of indicator that my set is fine, so I can stop worrying!

Nyoro-n...

I worked for a total of 12 hours on those cards, and the moment I was about to finish them, the very moment I clicked the "Save" button, this stupid server update started!

I've been worried sick about the status of my beloved set for days, only to find them missing!

I do realize that I'm just a small fish in a big pond, but I at least want some reassurance that he's on the case or something! Some sort of indicator that my set is fine, so I can stop worrying!

Have you not read the countless posts stating that YCMaker is working on it to solve these issues? Give him AT LEAST a week or so before you go pestering him. He's a busy man with an entire online community to please.

Alright. I just don't want to have to rewrite the entire set all over again, that's all.

Plus, I need the set in a few days, once a roleplay that I'm in with a character that uses these cards starts back up again.

You may just have to postpone your role play. God forbid you have to re-write a set of cards...

Archived