Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

I liked the old one better, spoiler is weird, and how do you give reps and points now?

Spoilers are weird. Hopefully when all the bugs/glitches are cleared (like people having other peoples card's, like me, even though I still have my cards at the same time), they'll look into fixing this and other simple stuff.

On the bottom right of people's post, theres a green + and a red - with a number in a box next to them. Click the + to give positive reps and - to give negatives. The color of the number depends how much of which that person got. For example, if the box would show a red 3 on the persons post, they would've have gotten 3 negative reps. You don't get to post comments why anymore, so now you can go on the persons profile if you want to leave a comment. For points, you just go on the persons profile and you should see 'Donate Points' somewhere.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it looks like YCMaker has made some more Changes. We can now see the Stars, they look pretty Good from my Computer and i can see my Reps from my Profile but so they Look pretty Good. The Rep Giving System is better now since you can do it right from the Post. And the Point System is back and it looks better than ever. There seems to be some Ranking now i don't seem to Understand it but it looks Good. The only thing i am disappointed about is that they put Notifications instead of the Normal User CP System which i can't seem to find no matter how hard i look. So yeah mainly that otherwise it's all Good.

Yes the Stars do look amazing and i know i don't need to Change my Name but i just thought about it a lot and i thought Master of Chaos would stand better for me.

Hey, that just happens to be my title. lol

So does anyone know if something is going to be able to be done about the whole old threads title changing issue?

I liked the old one better, spoiler is weird, and how do you give reps and points now?

The rep system is more like a thanks system now. You hit either the green plus or red minus in the bottom right of a post to rate a user for that post. The points you donat from the profile.

Archived