The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1285708513' post='4664547']
*screams*I didn't see the last part of Raw. >.< I feel asleep. But yes, yes, yes.I <3 This. Jericho got what he deserves. Edge lost it,He argued with a computer. Then he beat up a computer. Come on Edge. O.o Go play the jealous ex-husband on Smackdown would ya. Gosh.John Cena is sooooo gonna be Nexus. I hope so... I don't like him acting all boss, went the viper is truly the top star.
[/quote]

Sheamus is just plain annoying, right?
I think there's gonna be a rematch of Jericho Vs Orton next Monday Night Raw, or..

I have a feeling... Sheamus Vs Jericho for No.1 Contender for the WWE Champion

[quote name='King.' timestamp='1285755678' post='4665971']
Cena will probably lose to nexus, and take them apart from the inside somehow. That or he'll keep losing matches and end up being exiled. I don't want Nexus to disband too early, they're really the only reason I watch raw at the moment.
[/quote]

Cena as a part of Nexus = Weird s***

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone see TNA last night? Ric and Mick were beating the s*** out of themselves....wow. I'm losing faith in TNA now because it's even more sentimental drama than WWE now! All it is, is old wrestlers being all dramatic and saying "I respect you so much! You're so great!" then beating the s*** out of the guy. Come on, TNA! Be better than that! Atleast you guys were original before Hogan and Bischoff came along!

There is no way Jericho will be on Raw for at least another two months. Half of the point of the punt is if you need to write someone out for a while for whatever reason, you just get Orton to boot their head off. Jericho to come back end of the year possibly.

Smackdown is live tonight but I can't be bothered. Will watch it in the morning.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1285957677' post='4671283']
There is no way Jericho will be on Raw for at least another two months. Half of the point of the punt is if you need to write someone out for a while for whatever reason, you just get Orton to boot their head off. Jericho to come back end of the year possibly.

Smackdown is live tonight but I can't be bothered. Will watch it in the morning.
[/quote]

My first night being able to watch Smackdown.

It finally comes on a channel I get

Going to watch Smackdown in a few hours. And I've bought my food for Hell In A Cell night. Sausage rolls and scotch eggs, the ultimate in bloke's savoury snacks, plus some sugar mice. Yum.

Anyway this has probably been done, but not since I got here. ;)

Post your WWE/TNA entrance music of choice.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaQpExJltmQ[/media]

And no I don't know what the lyrics translate as. Being Rammestien I'd probably rather not. And yes I would have pyro, me balancing on the 2nd rope when Kane-style two-burst turnbuckle pyro goes off at the end of the chorus proper.

[quote name='Mario321' timestamp='1286050557' post='4674119']
Now this i rember my grandmaw telling me that the rock was gonna be host for the next draff. is it a good idea. olso do you think the rock should come back to WWE becouse i do
[/quote]
LOL the Rock will never come back to wrestle or other stuff because he likes doing movies and he said him self that he would not return too.

Good PPV last night, think the Triple Threat match was great. Orton retains as well, awesome.

Cena's assilant was probably Husky Harris, the other guy may have been McGillicutty. Fairly open to how this'll play out.

Last match was disappointing though, can't think of any logical reason for why what happened happened. Getting bored with old man Undertaker just being given shot and shot and slowly wandering round the ring, hope they don't drag this on much longer.

My reactions to HiaC.

Bryan vs Miz vz Morrison - I was right.
Orton vs Sheamus - I was right.
Natalya vs McCool - I was right.
Kane vs Taker - I was right.
Cena vs Nexus - I was right.
Edge vs Swagger - Didn't see the match coming, but was very predictable. Swagger is back to being a jobber.

A HIGHLY....and I do mean HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY predictable PPV.

[quote name='Mario321' timestamp='1286228326' post='4679738']
Undertaker the deadman,18-0,you think the undertake is gonna retire
[/quote]

He will retire soon. He is 45 years old. Most wrestlers retire by then. Or he could take the Ric Flair approach and become a manager. As for his Wrestlemania streak... I think they will let him keep it. It's all he really has now.

Archived