Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=An update on me.]oaaOWZh.jpg

A picture of me and my younger sister. To answer an obvious question, I am playing Pokemon Y. To answer another question, yes that is a beanie with the Triforce symbol on it. To answer yet another question that may not be ask, the logo at the bottom is there because my sister edited it.

Any questions that I missed? :<

A picture of me and my younger sister. To answer an obvious question, I am playing Pokemon Y. To answer another question, yes that is a beanie with the Triforce symbol on it. To answer yet another question that may not be ask, the logo at the bottom is there because my sister edited it.

The question of the age of your sister and if she has a boyfriend?

@Moog: You make me think of the guy from Two and half men.

[spoiler= Me in 2007]

So my main computer, the one with all the pictures of me has esploded, so until I mystically fix it, I can only give a picture of me back in 07 xD

Dec24-078_zps8d383e39.jpg

Once the main computer is fixed, I can give a more recent, more matured Cherz :3

[spoiler= Me in 2007]

So my main computer, the one with all the pictures of me has esploded, so until I mystically fix it, I can only give a picture of me back in 07 xD

Dec24-078_zps8d383e39.jpg

Once the main computer is fixed, I can give a more recent, more matured Cherz :3

Cherry berry you were so teeny tiny :3

You look good even when not posing. :I why can't I be sexy too? So posting a picture from today tomorrow. Just keep the cursors near x.

[spoiler=Me]2lkbomh.jpg

On the right (hope that much is obvious). People say I like Alex Turner, hence why he's my profile picture at the minute. I don't really see it, personally, but, yeah.

You are actually disturbingly like Alex Turner. That's pretty much a plus though.

Props to the funky hair.

Archived