Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I was 12 actually, and no probably not. Do you understand what being 12 means? 

Trust me.

And being 14 means you were 14.

Sure youd be misguided and wouldnt know what you were talkin bout but thats another story altogether XP

Seriously

As if Id date a 12 year old.....

...only did it once man...

Trust me.

And being 14 means you were 14.

Sure youd be misguided and wouldnt know what you were talkin bout but thats another story altogether XP

Seriously

As if Id date a 12 year old.....

...only did it once man...

I was def in the 7th grade. 14 would mean I was in 8th grade. 

Still too cool 4 u, haha. 

Little did you know I found Sleepy after you dumped me and that was one of the best relationships of my life, if not THE best so thank you o3o

I prefered you as a 'sis' anyway XP

Little did you know I found Sleepy after you dumped me and that was one of the best relationships of my life, if not THE best so thank you o3o

I prefered you as a 'sis' anyway XP

Ahh, I've never really had a great relationship. All the ones I've been in have sucked I guess, but the one I'm in now I can't get enough of. Like wow, I'm whipped. 

Ahh, I've never really had a great relationship. All the ones I've been in have sucked I guess, but the one I'm in now I can't get enough of. Like wow, I'm whipped. 

I do hope you dont mean literally.

If so...uh......have fun?

You're in a relationship? I WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT.

don't tell him, it's a bad idea, he always does this, he destroys lives, STOP HIM

If anyone came close it was Agro, because I sorta liked him. Also I was a freshman at the time, and it lasted for like 2 months. 

I'm apparently very likable.

I do hope you dont mean literally.

If so...uh......have fun?

NO NOT LITERALLY. 

You're in a relationship? I WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT.

don't tell him, it's a bad idea, he always does this, he destroys lives, STOP HIM

I'm apparently very likable.

Yeah I'm going out with this girl and wow she's so amazing. Like I wonder how or why she went for me. I mean I don't know what else to say about it, but yea I'm totally in love with her. 

Yeah I'm going out with this girl and wow she's so amazing. Like I wonder how or why she went for me. I mean I don't know what else to say about it, but yea I'm totally in love with her. 

I knew it.

He didn't.

Happy for you, though.

Okay, that one he is.

Archived