Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might as well. This was last Christmas. I'm the one with the hat. You can't see any more, HA!

3enfk.jpg

Just thought I'd share another picture, since this one is broken (not to mention no one can find it anyway). Cropped someone else's feet out from the bottom of a FB picture because I didn't feel like taking a new one. I'm on the left.

You can say don't post a picture of someone else without their permission, but posting a picture of him is like posting a picture of me. So posting a picture of us both is like posting 2 of me-pri.

To clarify, the gender on my profile changed to female after something Agro-senpai-sama said (<3), and since then it was only male when my name was Touma Tokigawa-pri (I think).

bcuDfwI.png

Just thought I'd share another picture, since this one is broken (not to mention no one can find it anyway). Cropped someone else's feet out from the bottom of a FB picture because I didn't feel like taking a new one. I'm on the left.

You can say don't post a picture of someone else without their permission, but posting a picture of him is like posting a picture of me. So posting a picture of us both is like posting 2 of me-pri.

To clarify, the gender on my profile changed to female after something Agro-senpai-sama said (<3), and since then it was only male when my name was Touma Tokigawa-pri (I think).

bcuDfwI.png

Whoever's on the right there has a sick shirt.

You both uncannily resemble this kid Chris I know.

And he sees a lot of chicks, so there you go.

bcuDfwI.png

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So I finally get to see what you look like.

Agroo aprooved

Archived