Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I haven't done one of these for ages and I look completely different, try and guess which one is me

*picture here*

I literally have no reason for guessing but I'm gonna say...the one with the mustache.

My goal was to look like a stupid version of Tony Montana. Still, thanks for the compliment. I need to find out what makes me so attractive to guys, lol :D

Pssst, Toyo(Wo) is girl. I can't speak for the actual guys who has said that to you though. XD

Also that picture is great. You have an interesting look, and I mean that in a good way. ^^

Since I haven't done one of these for ages and I look completely different, try and guess which one is me

[spoiler Big Picture]

10900101_623509687755799_407836993831865

ur the grill left, rite?

My goal was to look like a stupid version of Tony Montana. Still, thanks for the compliment. I need to find out what makes me so attractive to guys, lol :D

wow

toyo just insults me =(

I literally have no reason for guessing but I'm gonna say...the one with the mustache.

Pssst, Toyo(Wo) is girl. I can't speak for the actual guys who has said that to you though. XD

Also that picture is great. You have an interesting look, and I mean that in a good way. ^^

Wooops. I got confused with all the Abyssals, I thought Wo was CowCow :P

Archived