Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

2m7j2fq.jpg

I'm the very asian one.

My girlfriend at the time took the picture at the beginning of the second nine weeks this last school year I remembered getting bored and starting to walk around with random strangers after lunch. The other guy is a very strange mexican guy that enjoys soccer. (I'm a senior this year btw.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to post a picture of me, but I haven't had a chance to get a good photo of me recently. However, I did find this which was a couple of weeks ago (I'd say about three or three and a half weeks ago) when me and my sister was talking to my then-girlfriend on Skype. It was taken with my sister's shitty webcamera so I apologize about the horrible picture quality.

[spoiler=Me!]

35ddzy0.jpg

I haven't changed too much, my hair is a lot longer and I have a little beard that I need to shave off soon. Like I said, sorry about the picture quality. Blame my sister's webcamera.

[spoiler=Many a month ago] 2by04i.jpgback when I had long hair and wore a hat. (My eyes arent THAT close together cameras fault. I swear.)

[spoiler=Recent] 16kdrmh.jpgGot my ears pierced 2 days ago. nothin fancy just black balls. Also, that is a devil wears Prada shirt. And i do need to shave...fully aware.

Archived