Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit under construction, still figuring things out, and sometimes that's a mess to deal with. But one thing I know for sure is that the company I have is absolutely amazing and I'm able to build myself from their lovely qualities.

I'm the one on the ground ahaha:

[spoiler=What happens when you're the youngest]2vb56qa.jpg

[spoiler=Sunglasses make everyone celebrity status]dmeivs.png

[spoiler=Florence + The Machine tho]24lq5ba.png

Oh wow this is unexpected.

You're very good looking, though, if you don't mind me saying.

Also I haven't posted a picture of myself in awhile.

This picture is random and not entirely recent, but here.

[spoiler=Sort of old]

tumblr_m28t4ygvwr1qhb6meo1_500.png

What?

Oh no, not at all, it wasn't meant to mock you. Sorry if it came over that way, really sorry.:/

I was more referring to some post you made before about guessing what people may look like according to the sorts of posts they made.

And to be honest, I did the same so far, but was wrong about you. I expected you to be older for once, but then again, I usually get ages wrong.>.<

What?

Oh no, not at all, it wasn't meant to mock you. Sorry if it came over that way, really sorry.:/

I was more referring to some post you made before about guessing what people may look like according to the sorts of posts they made.

And to be honest, I did the same so far, but was wrong about you. I expected you to be older for once, but then again, I usually get ages wrong.>.<

Relax I was kidding. X3

And yeah, I got the part about age here a lot until I actually put how old I am in my profile.

I totally didn't expect Zoidberg like that either, but the end result is infinitely more awesome anyway.

I'd ask what a pretzel M&M is, but nah.

A candy-based embodiment of all things good in the world. The epitome of delicious. If there is a deity floating up in the sky somewhere, he eats nothing other than Pretzel M&Ms.

[spoiler=I'm at a convention right now, and this happened.]564882_4105702606128_1389902382_3699238_1165945923_n.jpg

You best have asked him to reference YCM in the next episode. BTW, did you tell him you're a supermod on YCM?

Yup, pretzels AND M&Ms! Think of the innovation!

I don't think that's what he was talking about. Either way, nice save.

So... I haven't posted a pic here in a while... and for good reason. But I took one that I actually liked for once so, yeah.

[spoiler=So I kinda want a fedora right about now.]Pic1.jpg

You best have asked him to reference YCM in the next episode. BTW, did you tell him you're a supermod on YCM?

So... I haven't posted a pic here in a while... and for good reason. But I took one that I actually liked for once so, yeah.

Class.

I feel like your hair colour's changed. Unless I'm thinking of another guy. And, yes, get a fedora.

Aggro you handsome chap. Fedora would be appropriate.

Anywhoo, I took this after buying a new tie.

zW1b9.jpg

Edit: How do I make a spoiler again?

You look tall. That's actually really cool. You've got swaaaaaaaagggggggg. Ew, I hate that word.

I feel like your hair colour's changed. Unless I'm thinking of another guy. And, yes, get a fedora.

I'm finnish, so my hair's like that. Depending on the lighting, it can look dark brown as it does there or shine like gold like the picture I think you're talking about. I want a fedora and a topcoat.

I already asked him to do a promo for Radio Dead Air, and I didn't really think or care to bring up YCM to him just because he had already made a joke about the site before.

Aggro you handsome chap. Fedora would be appropriate.

Anywhoo, I took this after buying a new tie.

[spoiler=Spoiler]

zW1b9.jpg

Edit: How do I make a spoiler again?

*looks up age for both*

And I still stand by what I said, nice pictures so far.^^

Archived