Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one is with makeup because I was getting dressed up for a party and the second one is without makeup and how I usually am can lame even be sexy I don't think so haha.

23jimt.jpg

sdep35.jpg

1. Pretty smile.

2. RAWK AWN! ^<->_<->^

3. I like your lamp.

Yeah. I went there.

Why use makeup? Styling your hair like that and having such a lovely smile was all you needed.

Awh, thank you Roxas! It was a fancy night out so makeup was in the picture. I don't normally go out in it though!

1. Pretty smile.

2. RAWK AWN! ^<->_<->^

3. I like your lamp.

Yeah. I went there.

Thank yaaa, and omg I know right! I love my lamp too! haha.

Looks like Marisa has the spotlight xD

Personally, I'd hang out with the Marisa on the bottom. I've grown a burning hatred for make-up over the years.

I feel ya, definitely. I don't really like makeup either. I'm all about being beautiful with your natural looks and all that, but I had to apply it for the party I was going to. Not because everyone else was and I wanted to fit in to society's form of beauty, but because it was a way to fancy myself up without wearing a dress or tight skirt.

But haha, the bottom is how I normally am anyways (though I wear my hair down like the top pic more), so let's hang! ;)

--

the 2nd pic actually comes from a post I made on my blog just being silly and all that and it's kind of a good representation of how I am haha.

http://hastings-troian.tumblr.com/post/28896078201/this-is-dedicated-to-the-fact-that-i-have-barely

I feel ya, definitely. I don't really like makeup either. I'm all about being beautiful with your natural looks and all that, but I had to apply it for the party I was going to. Not because everyone else was, but because it was a way to fancy myself up without wearing a dress or tight skirt.

But haha, the bottom is how I normally am anyways (though I wear my hair down like the top pick more), so let's hang! ;)

I like makeup. It lets me make a new character, and I usually make pretty decent designs with eyeliner and shadow, and since I'm a guy, it makes me stand out and get attention. Because I like attention.

Archived