YCM Member Brawl

Smesh

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1288450872' post='4749527']
I really feel like we shouldn't have Crab in it.

It's so obvious she'll win.

[b]You're only saying this because he's a chibitard.
[/b]
He's not a mod anymore, so no.
[/quote]
Bastard.... lol Chibitard? You have it all wrong :P

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Black won.
W00T!!
So now for the YModB..
I'll be home from my trip around 2-3 tomorrow. How long until I should make the YModB?
And do I need to make a discussion thread for it like this one?

And yo, one thing I noticed in the final matches was that some people were suspicious of new members making votes whose accounts were created very recently.
For YMB 2, would it be a good idea to make it a rule that when voting, you have to state your reason for it, like how they do in 1 on 1's?

Hopefully, it won't wind up like the last YCM Awards - where nobody even got to handing out awards.

Oh, another question - were you guys still going to do the thing for the next member YMB where the 3 finalists of this one (Ice, Tainted, and myself) weren't gonna be nominated or are all 3 of us gonna be allowed to enter again?

Glad you said "have someone state the reason" as opposed to "don't let new members vote". I would have killed you guys if you even mentioned the latter. =P

glad ta c we hav sum intelignt ppl in dis

[quote name='SaTuRnPaLaDiN' timestamp='1288582284' post='4753999']
Hopefully, it won't wind up like the last YCM Awards - where nobody even got to handing out awards.

Oh, another question - were you guys still going to do the thing for the next member YMB where the 3 finalists of this one (Ice, Tainted, and myself) weren't gonna be nominated or are all 3 of us gonna be allowed to enter again?
[/quote]

Yes; you, Ice, Tainted, and all of the mods in YModB are not going to be allowed to be nominated for YMB2.

There's going to be a second YMB? I'll be sure to put some suggestions in when the time comes. Are we going to have members from the previous one? Or all new Meat? I reckon some of the lesser known members should have their time in the limelight with a few more well known members to even it out. Just my 500 Rupees.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1288650865' post='4755471']
There's going to be a second YMB? I'll be sure to put some suggestions in when the time comes. Are we going to have members from the previous one? Or all new Meat? I reckon some of the lesser known members should have their time in the limelight with a few more well known members to even it out. Just my 500 Rupees.
[/quote]

The three finalists of this one aren't allowed to enter two, and neither are mods. So members from this one will be in it most likely.

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1288642123' post='4755080']
That's fine ^-^

Also, Dark, a suggestion: Only 4/5 Star members and up can nominate for YMB 2.
[/quote]

Err... I don't see how that is fair in any regard. And also...

[quote name='Wiseman Fusion' timestamp='1288642311' post='4755089']
Ehh I don't know. If you're afraid of noobish nominations, remember someone needs 2 to get in.
And noobs probably won't nominate anybody since they don't know a lot of people yet >__>
And yo, when should I make the YModB? Do it tonight or wait a little?
[/quote]

Yeah, bingo. That's exactly the reason why I bumped it up to two nominations to enter.

You can start YModB whenever you want.

Also, to address something said earlier, this thread [i]should not[/i] stay the main hub for YModB and YMB2. When I start working on YMB2, nominations and matchups will need to be edited by me, and I feel it easier if I had my own thread to do that. The same goes with YModB. So if WF is starting YModB sometime in the next day or so, request for this to be locked since we don't need it anymore. Just my two cents, though.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1288650865' post='4755471']
[/quote]

I have a month to think about [i]how [/i]I want to implement something like that. Since I do want some of the "popular" new members to get their share in the YMB2, but most likely what'll happen is that the older, popular members will consider it a free win when going up against a new member. Eh, we'll see.

500 RUPEES?! DAMN TINGLE!

[b]Also, I was looking at Polls, and we now have a member named Professor Layton. I jizzed.[/b]

[spoiler=This is the list right?]
1.) 21 Guns
2.) Browarod
3.) Chaos Pudding
4.) Crab Helmet
5.) Falling Pizza
6.) Flame Dragon
7.) Frunk
8.) glasstin
9.) Huntar!
10.) JoshIcy
11.) Junk Raver
12.) MarbleZone
13.) Opalmoon
14.) Phantom Roxas
15.) PikaPerson
16.) Rinne
17.) Seph_the_Legend
18.) Sushi
19.) testmod
20.) TyrantKing
21.) Yankee
22.) Yin
23.) Shadius
24.) JesusofChaos [/spoiler]
I'm going to go ahead and make it now, I'll post a link.
I won't add any additional rules for now since I consider this as an extension of the YMB.

So, are the final 3 getting awards?

I need something new for my sig.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1288642036' post='4755071']
Yes; you, Ice, Tainted, and all of the mods in YModB are not going to be allowed to be nominated for YMB2.
[/quote]

...Yay?

Archived