Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

[color="#800080"]Violet was kind of angry that that boy was reckless and went first without strategizing with her. Anyway she drew and she decided that even though he didnt use any strategy she would. "I play another Maurading Captain creating a barrier that you cannot attack. Also because of his effect I can summon another monster and I choose Gearfried the Iron knight. Then I play my spell card Release Restraint to sacrifice the Iron knight to summon Gearfried the Swordmaster!" Violet watched as the armor was lifted off of her knight. "Now I play two facedowns and end my turn."
LP:4000
Monsters: Maurading Captain 1200 Gearfried the Swordmaster 2600
S/T: 2 facedowns[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spencer looked at the girl with an emotionless face " [b]No harm done so their is no need for you to apologize now is there [/b]" he quicky responds to the girl. Spencer places his hand inside of his pockets, and stares at the sky, as if he was in a daze himself. " [b]You know you really shouldent be so quick to apologize, its offten seen as a sign of weakness among duelist[/b]" He looks at the girl from the coner of his eye, and without exchanging his name or even showing any intrest in the girl spencer responds to the girl very bluntly " [b]Where are the Ra dorm rooms located[/b]"

The boy didn't seem bothered by her clumsiness, in fact he seemed pretty apathetic about it.
[b]"Err...I guess now,"[/b] Aiya replied nervously, the boy's personality was doing little to help her confidence [b]"S-sorry I..."[/b] She bit her lip, remember what he had just said about apologizing.
The boy asked about the Ra Gold dorms and Aiya scratched her head absently in thought.
[b]"Sor...I don't know,"[/b] she replied, careful [i]not[/i] to apologize so quickly [b]"I'm in a different dorm."[/b]

[color="#800080"]Violet was kind of annoyed that her powerhouse was gone so she decided to return the favor. "Well I think that you should have a taste of your own medicine. I activate Trap Hole on your little Kaiser." Violet watched with delight as the monster was devoured by a hole.[/color]
Josh watched Violet's moves and he knew that she played a lot like someone he knew very well but he just couldn't place his finger on who it was.

Holly headed to her dorm. She jumped on her bed and picked up her PDA "Hey Alexis, how are you my first day at the academy has gone well won one and lost one but i'm about to make my second deck get back when you can, Holly" Holly clicked send and then decided to go to sleep.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1283716044' post='4603542']
The boy didn't seem bothered by her clumsiness, in fact he seemed pretty apathetic about it.
[b]"Err...I guess now,"[/b] Aiya replied nervously, the boy's personality was doing little to help her confidence [b]"S-sorry I..."[/b] She bit her lip, remember what he had just said about apologizing.
The boy asked about the Ra Gold dorms and Aiya scratched her head absently in thought.
[b]"Sor...I don't know,"[/b] she replied, careful [i]not[/i] to apologize so quickly [b]"I'm in a different dorm."[/b]
[/quote]

As Kaiser was walking around, he noticed some people talking. A boy and a girl by the looks of it. But as he looked closer, from what he could see the girl was trembling. He rushed over to them and shouted at the guy, "Just whats the deal on picking on this girl huh?! Think your some kind of macho man for scaring her?! Why don't you leave her alone befor things get messy around here for you!" Throwing on his duel disk with his deck already inserted.

"I guess it is my turn then" said Josh as he drew his new card. "Great! Ill sacrifice Dark Blade to summon Jinzo! Now your field Trap is useless! Now Jinzo attack his Zero Syncron (4000->2650) and Maurding Captain attack (2650->1450). I guess you are losing now!"
[color="#800080"]Violet smiled at her partner because even though he was reckless he had gotten down their life points pretty bad.[/color]
Josh looked at his partner smile at him. He smiled back and knew that he had seen that smile somewhere before.

Spencer turned to the girl, and looked her in the eyes for a while he watched her carefully. " [b]Why do you seem so nervous, do you you fear me?[/b] " Spencer looked at the girl with disgust, and shook his head left to right as if he was not in agreeance with her. " [b]How pathetic [/b]" He replyed in a strick tone towards her. Spencer felt that he should lets this girl have a good toung lashing, and hope she would leave the island after all he dident want to deal with a duelist who was to nervous to speak clearly.

" [color="#00BFFF"]You know Spencer it is ok to talk to a person without trying to hurt them for once, who knows you might even make a friend[/color]" a soft poken voice relpys.

Ignoring the girl Spencer reaches for his deck box, and pulls out a card that seemed to be illuminated by a blue light. " [b]Frost Angel this is none of your concern so butt out [/b]" The card spencer looked at revealed an enchanting women with light blue hair, and puffy wings as white as the snow.
[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6642/181552.jpg[/img]

" [color="#00BFFF"]Come on Spencer you cant just keep pushing people away time after time[/color]. "

" [b]Shut-up[/b] "

Spencer continued to argue with his card forgeting the girl was even near him. To a normal person the sight of a man speaking to his cards seemed very odd, but Spencer was no ordinary man.

Aiya flinched slightly at the boy's harsh reply, taking a step back from him.
[b]"S-sor-"[/b] she faltered, stopping herself from apologizing once more [b]"I'm just not used to socializing, or something like that."[/b]
However, it seemed to boy had chosen to ignore her, and was instead taking a card out of his deck and looking down at it, more importantly he then started talking to it.
[b]"Um..."[/b] Aiya looked confused, wondering why he was talking to the card [b]"Excuse me, but..."[/b]
Although it seemed the boy was purely focused on his card.
[b]"Right, well...G-goodbye,"[/b] Aiya muttered quietly, not wanting to rouse the boy's anger any more.

Before she left, she glanced down at the card the boy was holding, her face lighting up slightly.
[b]"Wow, that's a cute card,"[/b] she said, all traces of her nervousness apparently vanishing instantly [b]"I didn't expect someone like you to have a card like that."[/b]
She smiled up at him, but then quickly wiped the expression off her face and took a step back, not wanting to provoke the boy any further.

She was about to leave when she was again interrupted, this time by another boy running over to them and yelling at the first boy, apparently angered by the was he was acting.
[b]"H-hey, it's okay,"[/b] Aiya said, nervously stepping between them [b]"I'm fine so, err, no...No need to start a fight, okay?"[/b]
[i]Great,[/i] she thought [i]First day and I've already landed myself in trouble.[/i]

Perry silently cursed as his monster was smashed apart. With no way to normal summon again, this was going to be dangerous. Still, he'd just drawn the card he'd need for his next move. "I'll activate One for One," he declared, "sending Gigaplant to the graveyard to summon Spore from my deck in defence position." A small pale puff appeared on the field, sat on it's card (DEF 800). "I'll place one more card face-down and end my turn."

[i]That was too close,[/i] he thought to himself, [i]and I could have done with that attack, but still, the pieces are falling into place.[/i]

Deryn pulled a card from the top of her deck, and set it into her hand before she even looked at it. "My move then, and I'll start with this guy. Hurricane Harpie's Brother," she announced, as a male winged figure, wearing a long scarf, seemed to fly forwards onto the field. (ATK 1800+200=2000) "Now, pay attention, because this gets complicated. First of all, now that I've summoned him, Harpie Wasteland let's me destroy one of your face-downs." A card on the boy's field shattered into light. "And now I can add one Harpie from my deck to my hand, and special summon a Harpie in my hand straight to the field, and for both of them I'll select this little lady," she continued, waving a card in front of her, "Harpie Princess." Another female figure, also with white wings, but this time with baby blue hair, also came onto the field. (ATK 900+200=1100) "Don't forget, now I just summoned a Harpie, another of your face-downs goes away," she added, just before a second card was destroyed.

"I'm not done," she continued, "When I summon a Harpie tuner monster, I can summon Cyber Harpie Girl from my hand." Yet another female figure, with blue wings and pale pink hair, also emerged (ATK 800+200=1000) "So it's goodbye to your last facedown, and don't forget, all my monsters get 200 more attack points from the field spell as well." She looked the boy in the eye. "This is where the fun begins. It's time to heat things up. I tune Harpie Princess with Hurrcane Harpie's Brother. [i]The blazing ashes herald a greater power. Let the united spirits soar. Synchro Summon! Blaze, Harpie Pheonix![/i]" Another winged female, dressed in red, with flames trailing from her wings replaced the two figures. "Now this monster gets a small bonus, 300 points worth, for each Harpie in my graveyard, and right now there's three of them, meaning a grand total tonight of 3100 attack points. Now, Harpie Pheonix, attack his dragon with Blazing Soul!" The fiery bird-woman swept towards the dragon, flames engulfing her entire body.

OOC: I'm a few hours ahead of you, so I'm likely to stop posting for the night soon. If the plot moves forward just say they suspended the game or something.

OOC: i had black Pendant on synchron so Sorenitie has 2950 and Josh has 3500.
Sorenitie drew her next card. "Well I guess I'll play Change of heart and take Jinzo then I play Zero Summoning and tribute my Zero dragon to summon my Red Dragon Level Zero from my deck." now I attack your Maurding Captain with Jinzo (3500-2300) then Red dragon attack you derectly (2300-0). I guess You done with this duel so now it's two on one." Sorenite said smiling as large as she could.
LP 2950
Hand 0
s/t 1 facedown
Monsters: Red Dragon Level zero

Spencer looked at the girl once more, a bit surprised to see her open up. " [b]Oh this card well yea i guess it is a cute card in a way, but it is more trouble than it is worth[/b]" Spencer pauses mid sentence. " [b]Ah never mind you wouldent unerstand, nor do i wish to explain [/b]" Spencer had a bit of a hard time saying what was on his mind, but he managed to get the words out. " [b]Sorry i guess....., ah.. i guess i should not have judged you so critically[/b]"

" [color="#00BFFF"]You see now was that so hard Spencer, its fun to make firends[/color]" A ghostly image of the card appeared behind Spencer, an image whice goes unseen by the naked eye. " [color="#00BFFF"]Ok next Spencer ask for her name like a normal person, and then after that you[/color]...." the ghostly image smiles, and places her hand on spencers shoulders.

" [b]Your pushing your luck with me Frost Angel [/b]" A vein (( anime anger mark )) begins to pop up on Spencers head.

Spencer continues to talk to the card, before he was interrupted by some random guy. " [b]Buzz off, I could careless of what you have to say or think about me [/b]" When Spencer notices that the girl jumped between the two boys, he begins to think to himself { Why would she look to defend me after the words i have exchanged with her, she must be very kind, or very stupid } He thinks to himself.

It seemed that Aiya's comment hadn't had the negative effect she'd thought it would have, in fact the boy seemed rather apathetic about the card. Although about a second later he seemed to be apologizing to her, although his harsh tone hadn't changed.
[b]"Eh? But it seems like a really useful card to me,"[/b] she replied [b]"And it's okay, I err...I just get in the way I guess."[/b]

She turned back to the other boy, her face growing slightly pink at his comment and she deliberately avoided eye contact.
[b]"It's...It's fine, really"[/b] she replied [b]"I just..."[/b]
She faltered, her gaze moving over to the space just next to the blond haired boy, although there was nothing there to see. But Aiya felt strange looking at it.

Spencer yawns " [b]And why should i duel the likes of you, i am not boud by any rule where i have to[/b]" Spencer glares at the man " [b]How predictable coming to save a damsel in distress, are you hoping on becoming a hero of sorts? how sad [/b]"

The invisible image of Frost Angel sighs " [color="#00BFFF"]Aww well i guess you can chalk another one up to the no friends list Spencer [/color]"

" [b]Hey Frost Angel maybe i should duel, you know let him see my true power what do you think Frost Angel [/b]"

Frost Angel shakes her head " [color="#00BFFF"][b]Please dont do it spencer, not only will you hurt him, your body wont be able to take the strain
, dont you remember what happened last time[/b[/color]]"

" [b]I think i should he looks like he should learn some respect towards me [/b]"

" [color="#00BFFF"]Please dont spencer dont[/color]" She wraps herself around him as if she was trying to hold him back

Josh was shocked that Jinzo was stolen, he didnt want to use his facedown on his own monster so there was nothing he could do but accept it. Josh knew he had to wait for the end of the turn whenhe got his monster back.
[color="#800080"]Violet watched the monster Jinzo get stolen and decided that this was a great time to use her facedown. "I activate the card MST destroying your Change of Heart and returning Jinzo back to.... what is your name?"[/color]
"Josh." said Josh
[color="#800080"]Violet gasped as she heard the name, because it was the name of her brother. She started to cry with joy but she forced the tears back and continued the duel.[/color]
OOC:you couldnt attack anyway because of the two Maurading captains

Tears begins to fall from the Frost Angels eyes " [b]Fine i wont duel him if it means you will stop your crying [/b]" spencer takes a deep breath and trys to calm down. he turns his attention back to the girl. " [b]See what i mean she is more trouble than shes worth[/b]"

Frost Angel light up, and she smiles at Spencers decision " [color="#00BFFF"]Oh by the way you know she cant hear me right, did you forget that again [/color]" She giggles at the sight of Spencer forgetting.

" [b]Oh yea, how can i forget[/b] " Spencer sighs

[color="#800080"]"I guess it is my turn." said Violet as she drew her card. "I summon the Command Knight in attack mode and..." Violet heard a sound coming out of the loudspeakers that were positioned all around the ship.[/color] "Attention [s]Duelists![/s] all passengers, please report to your cabins for the night. Any duels in progress may be stopped immediately. It will be lights out in about 30 minutes. That is all, please have a good night.

Archived