Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

ooc: thechaos shadow i would be happy to duel.
the experiement was lonley. no one would duel him on this long and monotinous voyage. so he went over to to the grey haired kid in leather with the duel disk and said in a deep tone of voice
'i challange you to a duel!'
as he said this he readied his duel disk in an epic fashion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooc: i don't have this deck proxed but still trying to be fair, choose 4000 life points or 8000 i'v seen both here so bit confusing.

My Name is [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/213716-yu-gi-oh-star-duel-academy-pg-16-accepting-via-oocnot-started/page__st__20"]Fukuda Tadayoshi[/url]. And yes i will go fisrt cous you asked for it. Fukuda sayed whit Murky look on his face.
First i'll summon monster to defence and put one card face down and end my turn.

Hand. 4
Field: f-d mosnter f-d spell/trap
grave: n/a
rfp: n/a
lp: 4000 or 8000

OOC: Creation, that card you used doesnt make sense. For example...

Opponent 1 uses Blue Medicine. He starts to gain 400 Life Points.
Opponent 2 activates Unrivaled Revenge. So he discards his entire hand to redirect it back at Opponent 1
Opponent 1 still gains 400 Life Points

...Ill go with it anyway...

IC:Ike looked at the Ojamas tirling around his field. "Crap!" he said aloud. Ojama Red, however, looked happy. [color="#FF0000"]"Ike, activate your facedown card!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "But it was destroyed!" said Ike to Ojama Red, curious. [color="#FF0000"]"Exactly, thats how you activate it!" said Ojama Red.[/color] He didnt understand, but then he remembered. "I activate Ojamimic!" said Ike. "When its destroyeed, it lets me remove from play a monster in my Graveyard, but summon another one from my deck or Extra deck with the same name!" said Ike. [color="#FF0000"]"Good Job Ike! No wonder your so good as a beginner, your father was a-"started Ojama Red.[/color] "What about my father!" said Ike to Ojama Red. [color="#FF0000"]"Nothing! Now, lets continue the duel!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "Okay then..." said Ike. "I remove from play Ojama King to summon another Ojama King!" said Ike. Ojama King appeared in defense mode. "Now you cant use three of your monster spaces!" said Ike, ending his turn.

ooc: 4000 that way it's faster

"My Turn!" Holly drew a card "i play my Vanguard of the dragon! (ATK 1700 DEF 1300) and i use his effect by tributing a dragon from my hand i increase his ATK by 300 points. next i attack your face down and finish with a face down card. your move!"

Hand: 3
Field: 1 f-u monster(ATK2000) 1 F-D Spell/Trap
Grave: 1
Removed:0
Lp:4000

OOC: I'll duel, but don't the characters not know which dorm they're in yet?

Deryn looked to see a tall boy in a white coat come up to her and introduce himself. [i]Well, I'll have to start talking to them sooner or later,[/i] she though, [i]who'd have thought it would be this difficult?[/i] She took a deep breath, before beginning, "My name is Deryn." She offered a hand to the boy. "It's nice to meet you, Daijiro," she added. The name wasn't one she was familiar with, but then again few people had heard of hers.

Perry's new friends had all managed to disperse, leaving him on his own. He rapidly became bored of the situation, however, and decided to see if there was anyone he could duel. A lot of duels had already started, and people were watching several of them, so he couldn't see anyone to duel. In the end he found himself watching a duel between two people he'd not yet met.

OOC: Please don't shortpost people. It has to be a minimum of four lines or the RP could well be locked.

when you attack whit your dragon i activate my trap card [spoiler=Feather Shot of dragon.][img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5882/52650b.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and discard my [spoiler=Feather Dragon - Brad][img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1014/52650.jpg[/img][/spoiler] to remove your dragon from play

Donald Jackson was going to the academy for his first time there , he had been declined by other academys from north to south and wanted to make this this final academy and stay there untill he leaves.

He walked through the academy gates and thought he would start looking round at what the academy had to offer in terms or facilities and shops but was stopped all of a sudden when he saw 2 other students dueling on the field in front of the academy.

"[color="#0000FF"]Well whats happeing over there[/color]". He said to himself and walked over

OoC- I posted my app in the other thread but didnt get accepted , so i decided to start posting here because i'll probobly get accepted and this is active.

Aiya continued to watch Ike and Hayden's duel as it went on, finding herself becoming more and more impressed with Ike's ability to counter whatever Hayden threw at him.
[i]He's very good,[/i] Aiya thought [i]And he's only a beginner too.[/i]
For a second, she felt rather embarrassed that a beginner was displaying far more talent than her when she'd been playing for several years. Thinking back, she remember that Ike had mentioned something about family to her or something like that, and judging by his appearance he didn't look like he was from a very well off background. Plus, there where the strange headaches she kept having whenever she looked in his direction.

[b]"Um...Ike?"[/b] She asked, slightly nervously [b]"Where did you learn to duel from, if you don't have any parent."[/b] Then suddenly realizing what she'd said might sound rather insulting, quickly tried to correct herself [b]"I-I mean, I'm just saying, what you said before, err, you don't have a family right?"[/b]

Fukuda was enyouing but he didn't show it to outside.
"i draw a card, and tribute my face-down Feather Dragon - Fritner to summon my Feather Dragon Diana an whit it's effect i special summon Featehr dragon Guya from my hand. Now synchro summon lvl 8 My very soul Featehr dragon Absalom! Absalom Direct attack. Decrease her life points whit your Dark Burden." Dragon whit black wings and golden scales attaced to holy." i end my turn whit face-down.

[Spoiler=Featehr Dragon - Fritner][img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/181/52650k.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Feather Dragon - Diana][img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3251/52650c.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Feather Dragon - Guya][img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9673/52650d.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Feather Dragon - Absalom][img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7161/52650ys.jpg[/img][/Spoiler]

Hand. 1
Field: Absalom, f-d spell trap
grave: Brad, diana,guya,fritner
rfp: n/a
lp: 4000

[quote name='Dark Heart' timestamp='1283694633' post='4602278']
ooc: abe the demon how bout we duel?

"Oh hi there my names Holly do you want to duel?" Holly jestured to her duel disk. " i really want to try this deck out!" Holly walked a bit away and then opened her duel disk "come on it'll be fun"
[/quote]
'sure, why not' replied the experiment. 'I am itching to duel afterall. you may go first. i don't care'
the experiment shuffled his his deck

ooc: lol this is confusing i'm being challenged by 2 people lol

"Not so fast i play shrink halving your monsters atk and halving the damage i take" After years of playing her cousin Alexis Rhodes she had leart how to take a hit and didn't flintch "My move! i draw now i set a monster face down and end my turn"

Hand:3
Field:F-D monster
Grave 2
Removed:1
LP: 2500

Donald had been watching the duel for over 5 minutes now and had seen more people gather round to watch , he turned around to see people talking about the duel and although he only heard a bit of what they where saying he had heard the 2 students that where dueling where called Ike and Hayden , he turned back round and began watching the duel again.

"[color="#0000FF"]Hayden and Ike[/color] ". He said smiling.

Fukuda save his monster shrink when it attaced and he didn't like it. "only 1500 damage" he thought inside of his head.
My tunr, draw. I'll remove from play my diana and guya from my graveyard to special summon my Feather Dragon glordina, and now when Feather Dragon is remove from play i can remove from paly my fritner to draw a card." fukuda was a moument silent, dead silenc came arround the duel and it seamed to be eaven darker that before. " i attack to your molnster whit my feather dragon Glordina. and then Abslamon Direct attack. Devour her soul whit black burden." (if you survive) I'll end my turn.

Hand. 1
Field: Absalom, Glordina, f-d spell trap
grave: Brad,
rfp: diana,guya,fritner
lp: 4000

holly's lp hit zero 3000 dmg that was a hit but like be fore she didn't flintch. holly giggled "your a good duelist lets do this another time but next time i'll bring my stronger deck!" Holly closed her duel disk and walked too her dorm "See you tomorrow" she called behind her.

The light of duel disappear from his eyes, he face turned murky again. "i think i could like it here, nice group of duelists and good food, oh wait i haven't eated nothing since i'v come here." he noticed how hungry he was and started looking for canteen. " i hope we'll se again, i want to test that better deck of hers." Fukuda had littel grin on his face when he walked to find the canteen.

OOC: Sorry about the dorm thing psyduck, I forgot they only find out at the academy.

'It's nice to meet you too. Would you like to duel, Deryn? he asked, hoping to have his first duel of the semester by the time they reached Duel Academy.

[s] [/s]

Meanwhile, Akuma was in a duel with a weak X-Saber duelist. It looked like she was losing; her opponent had X-Saber wayne on the field and had just destroyed her facedown monster. Akuma drew, sneering with contempt at the duelist who had had the aheer stupidity to shallenge her.
'Alright, you asked for it. First I activate my Icicle Sacrifice, allowing me to summon an Icicle Token, which I will tribute to summon my Icicle Zombie Tortoise, which automatically changes to defense position.'
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6076/54674s.jpg[/img]

The other duelist looked surprised. 'That's a level 7 monster' he said. 'You need two tributes for that.'

Akuma just smiled. 'My Icicle Token counts as two tributes. Any more questions? No? Then let's end this. I use Double Summon, letting me summon another monster. And I choose my Icicle Yeti Warrior.'
[img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7405/54674n.jpg[/img]
'Now I'll tune my monsters to Synchro Summon the mighty Icicle Zombie Yeti!' A blizzard raged, as the two monsters merged to form a gigantic undead beast that towered over the duelist.

[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1119/54674w.jpg[/img]

'Thanks to my Yeti Warrior, he gains 800 ATK, and now he'll attack your X-Saber Wayne. Go, Ultimate Frozen Fists!' The yeti charged at the X-Saber, easily destroying it and decreasing the opponent duelist's Life Points to 1800. 'And now due to its effect, I get to summon the card you destroyed last turn from the graveyard. Icicle Zombie Archfiend.'

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1119/54674w.jpg[/img]

'Finish this duelist off, Archfiend!' cried Akuma, laughing as the final assault drove the duelist to his knees in pain. 'That'll teach you to challenge me.' Smiling, she walked away to search for worthier opponents.

Archived