Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

.ke noticed the girl named Sara run up to him. Already there were people around him, Sara, the girl on the bench, the couple, and his opponent. "Hey, im Ike. Ike....Bishop... Im dueling at thy moment, but hi" said Ike. Maybe his [s]GREATTTT AETHEEER!!!!![/s] dueling skills would imnprove, but he didnt know. He looked around him and noticed that they already set off. Smiling, he got back into the duel. [color="#FF0000"]Ojama Red looked at Sara. She seemed smart. He looked at the other girl on the bench and the couple.[/color] Alright, back to the duel! "I draw!" said Ike. He looked at the card. "Unfortunetly, my card isnt a EARTH monster, so I send it to the your Graveyard." said Ike. He walked to Hayden and put "Ojamusle" in his Graveyard. Then he walked back to his place. "I activate this field spell, Ojama Country!" said Ike. As soon as he said "Field" a slot opened. He put the card in, and the field turned into a neighborhood. "Now I send Ojamagic to the Graveyard to revive Ojama Orange! Ojamagic adds "Ojama Yellow", "Ojama Green", and "Ojama Black" to my hand, and Ojama Orange adds another "Polymerization" to my hand!" Now he has 6 cards. Total card advantinge or whatever Ojama Red said. "Now I fuse Ojama Yellow, Green, and Black to fusion summon Ojama King, and you cant use three Monster card spaces! Now, his ATK is 3000, and my Swordsman is 2300! Swordsman, attack his magician!

Hand:2
Field: Ojama Swordsman (2300/0), Ojama King (3000/0)
S/T: 1, Ojama Country
Life Points: 4000

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sara was watching the duel with interest. In particular, the Stone Armour card Ike's opponent played caught her attention. It seemed very powerful and an Ojama deck was not usually terribly well equipped with Earth-type monsters. Did Ike have some spell or trap destruction on the field or in his hand? Of course, on the other hand he had managed to just play two very powerful monsters. [i]"Of course! Silenced Magician's effect protects Stone Armour! Well thought out plan to get rid of the Magician first."[/i]

"Crud...your good after all aren't you! Hmph."
Hayden drew his next card. " I'll start by activating the my face down trap, Eye Of Vexun! This little cutie is treated as a DARK attributed effect monster.
It also is immune to your attacks.!"
Now I summon my Valkyria Of Hope in defense mode!"
Hayden stared at Ike with a smile.
"Your doing pretty good man!" "Keep it up!

Hand:2
Field: Valkyria Of Hope
S/T:Stone Armor / Eye of Vexun
LP: 2900

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3580/33295u.jpg[/img][img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4388/33295.jpg[/img]

This will definitly be tough..."Your doing great to!" he said to his opponent. He drew. He walked over to him and put The League of Uniform Nomenclature into his Graveyard, and came back. He had two cards. He looked at it. One was De-Fusion. Why defuse his monster? Another was this creep card called Ojama Delta Hurricane. It activates when Ojama Yellow, Green, and Black are on the field...[color="#FF0000"]Ojama Red hissed into his ear. "Hey, defuse your king!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "Why?" he said outloud, but he did it anyway. "I play this, Defusion, defusing my King into three Ojama cards!" said Ike. Three Ojamas appeared, there were Yellow, Green and Black. Now he understood. "I activate Ojama Delta Hurricane!" said Ike. The three Ojamas appeared, then jumped into the air. [color="#FF0000"]"Man, I love it when they do that!" said Ojama Red.[/color] The three Ojamas said OJAMA DELTA HURRICANNNNNNE!!!! for some reason. Then Ike knew why. They flew over every single card on his opponents side of the field. "What just happened?" said Ike. [color="#FF0000"]"Now attack directly to win!" said Ojama Red.[/color] He didnt know what he meant. "Um...I guess...Direct Attack?" said Ike, not knowing what happens. The three Ojamas ran at Hayden and the swordsman started to slash. He looked away, scared of seeing any blood from a slash of his swordsman.

"Hmph." Hayden smirked and chuckled a bit.
"I activate Unrivaled Revenge from my hand! Now what basically happens is your little Ojama folk's attack is directed back to you as long as i empty my hand into the grave."
Hayden empties his hand into his Graveyard slot.
"Now your little ojamas attack you and my girls remain on the field!"
"Now you naked freaks! ATTACK!"
The 3 Ojama's attack Ike with their delta hurricane wiping his entire field clean.

[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4388/33295.jpg[/img]

Angel was running off the plane, he dozed off and now...He was late! He searched high and low for his Ra Gold dorm, but he just couldn't see it! He ran inside to search for a teacher or student to ask about Ra Gold, he ran by a duel and stopped in his tracks. "Oh, a duel! Might aswell watch this..." Angel siad, he watched it standing up, couldn't see if he sat on the ground...[i]Those cards look powerful, maybe as strong as my cards...[/i]

[i][color="#8B0000"]Boooooring! This duel has no life and death! NONE![/color]

Stop complaining...[/i]

[color="#800080"]Violet decided that she wanted to get to the ship fast so she ran for it. She kept on running as she came up to a sign. She ran into someone and dropped her backpack."Oh I am so sorry." said Violet as she thought how familiar he looked.[/color]
Josh stumbled as he got ran into. "Oh its alright." he replied while thinking that he remembered that face from somewhere.
[color="#800080"]Violet took her stuff and hurried onto the boat. It was big and roomy. She walked into the lobby and sat down on a couch to get her room number.[/color]

-It was not enough to actually get into Star Duel Academy, Voren had been practicing for months to become a duelist. He was able to pass the exams and actually make in as a Ra Gold duelist. The time of arrival was simply prefect for the young man. Wearing a blue jacket with black pants, and brown boots. His dueling deck in a deck pouch and his duel disk on his arm. Walking through the general area he scanned the crowd of students who were attending this school. It seemed overall interesting and the duelist seemed to hold a candle of being duelist. Raising both of his arms up he crossed them over his chest noticing a nearby duel going on. They were both good players. Voren was not going to lie about that. The interest level seemed overal outstanding in Voren's terms.-

[I]Maybe this will be an interesting year at this school after all.[/I]

-Voren's silence remained there for the moment as he watched over the two duelist go about dueling. Looking down he un-crossed his arms and reached behind pulling out his dueling deck from the brown deck holder on his belt. Bringing both his hands he moved through his cards that what formed to be his deck. Every monster, spell, and trap card was carefully choosen out. Something always told him that it was not the person who choose the card but the card who choose the person.-

[COLOR="Teal"]"Your dueling deck is a part of who you are. Your body and soul all together in one. A real connection between you and your cards."[/COLOR]

-The voice continued through his head even after putting the cards back together and lowering his hand down to his side as he continued watching the duel continue on.-

"Hey babe i found someone to challenge to a duel if you want?" Dimitry asked sorenitie.
"Sure but you have to ask him. since you're the one who wants to duel so bad." Sorenitie replied.
"Hey you there" Dimitry called as he pionted to the second to newist boardy, the girl that just got on before him was just sitting down. "you want to have a double duel with me and my girl friend?" Dimitry asked with a wicked smile on his face.

[color="#800080"]Violet looked at the two people challenging her. "Are you asking for me to tag duel with you? Well I would but who would be my partner? There is no one else here."[/color]
Josh was walking into the boat at that moment and saw the girl that bumped into him. He ignored her and continued walking into the lobby.

"Huh? What's the commotion about?", Angel asked, he looked at he two duelists. [i]They're challanging a girl that just got on? Huh, whoder who that could be...[/i], Angel thought, he looked at the two and asked, "Hey, you guys...Are you starting a tag duel or something?" He then realised that they only mentioned one person, did they ask a second person?

[i][color="#8B0000"]I don't see a girl...Who are they talking to?[/color][/i]

"Huh? What's the commotion about?", Angel asked, he looked at he two duelists. [i]They're challenging a girl that just got on? Huh, whoder who that could be...[/i], Angel thought, he looked at the two and asked, "Hey, you guys...Are you starting a tag duel or something?" He then realised that they only mentioned one person, did they ask a second person?

"Huh? What's the commotion about?", Angel asked, he looked at he two duelists. [i]They're challenging a girl that just got on? Huh, whoder who that could be...[/i], Angel thought, he looked at the two and asked, "Hey, you guys...Are you starting a tag duel or something?" He then realised that they only mentioned one person, did they ask a second person?

[color="#800080"]"Im Violet, but there is no one else here is there?" said Violet curiously, but then she saw him, the boy she had bumped into. She started to get up to go ask him. She was so nervous because she knew he remided her of someone but she couldnt tell who, but by the way she was fretting you would think that she was going to ask him out. "Umm, excuse me would you like to be my tag duel partner?" aked Violet[/color]
Josh looked at the familiar girl. She was taller than him and he assumed was older by a couple of years. "Sure but I don't know if our decks are compatible." said Josh, anxious for his first duel.
[color="#800080"]"Dont worry" said Violet "I will figure something out." Violet walked over to the people with her new ally. "We are ready." said Violet mentally preparing herself for the duel.[/color]

"I'll go first." Dimitry said as he drew his hand. "All right lets see. I'll play these face down." He said as he slid two cards face down into his duel disk. "And then activeate my Zero summoning. Ill tibute lover of the night to summon Red Dragon level Zero, and equip Zero Metal to it." DImitry finished his turn.
[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3681/277053.jpg[/img] [img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3681/277053.jpg[/img] [img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3681/277053.jpg[/img]
hand 0
2 face down
life points 4000

OOC: yeah i knew it..... the time zone diffrence is about 7 hours....... nih i still try

Fukuda Saw Ship leaving the dok, and smiled. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No you won't leave whitout me[/font] He said calmly and put his hand behind his back, then snap the Duel disk locked to his wrist. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I summon Feather Dragon - Diana![/font] He said whit calm voice and Large Dragon whit White and yellow Feathers in it wings appeared in front of him. Fukuda Climbed to the Dragons back and teh dragon took of. It took Fukuda to the ship, Where he jumped from it's back before it could land and cald it back. Some of teh ships Staff came to see waht did the dragon drop. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Here is my ticket, ty for waiting for me.[/font] Fukuda sayed whit murky voice. peapol from staff were amazed and couldn't move from suprise of boy whit so dark presence appearing to ship whitout warning. Fukuda went look to place where he could relax, and found peapole dueling and stayed wathcing till the end. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]What a boring duel, i could see that the other player dind't always know what to do.[/font] he thougt in his mind. Now he had to find a way to his own capin. He walked on ship seeing that there were lots of young duelist having fun whit dueling each other. He found his capin and layed down for a while, but the fatigue took the win and he fell a sleep.

OOC: yeah i knew it..... the time zone diffrence is about 7 hours....... nih i still try

Fukuda Saw Ship leaving the dok, and smiled. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No you won't leave whitout me[/font] He said calmly and put his hand behind his back, then snap the Duel disk locked to his wrist. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I summon Feather Dragon - Diana![/font] He said whit calm voice and Large Dragon whit White and yellow Feathers in it wings appeared in front of him. Fukuda Climbed to the Dragons back and teh dragon took of. It took Fukuda to the ship, Where he jumped from it's back before it could land and cald it back. Some of teh ships Staff came to see waht did the dragon drop. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Here is my ticket, ty for waiting for me.[/font] Fukuda sayed whit murky voice. peapol from staff were amazed and couldn't move from suprise of boy whit so dark presence appearing to ship whitout warning. Fukuda went look to place where he could relax, and found peapole dueling and stayed wathcing till the end. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]What a boring duel, i could see that the other player dind't always know what to do.[/font] he thougt in his mind. Now he had to find a way to his own capin. He walked on ship seeing that there were lots of young duelist having fun whit dueling each other. He found his capin and layed down for a while, but the fatigue took the win and he fell a sleep.

Fukuda Saw Ship leaving the dok, and smiled. [font="Arial Black"]No you won't leave whitout me [/font]He said calmly and put his hand behind his back, then snap the Duel disk locked to his wrist. [font="Arial Black"]I summon Feather Dragon - Diana![/font] He said whit calm voice and Large Dragon whit White and yellow Feathers in it wings appeared in front of him. Fukuda Climbed to the Dragons back and teh dragon took of. It took Fukuda to the ship, Where he jumped from it's back before it could land and cald it back. Some of teh ships Staff came to see waht did the dragon drop. [font="Arial Black"]Here is my ticket, ty for waiting for me.[/font] Fukuda sayed whit murky voice. peapol from staff were amazed and couldn't move from suprise of boy whit so dark presence appearing to ship whitout warning. Fukuda went look to place where he could relax, and found peapole dueling and stayed wathcing till the end. [font="Arial Black"]What a boring duel, i could see that the other player dind't always know what to do.[/font] he thougt in his mind. Now he had to find a way to his own capin. He walked on ship seeing that there were lots of young duelist having fun whit dueling each other. He found his capin and layed down for a while, but the fatigue took the win and he fell a sleep.

Fu** My computer posted it three times!!! FU** i hate this.
Why dosen't this formu have delete button!

Deryn turned to see a boy offering to help her.
"No thank you," she replied, "that will not be necessary." She then turned and walked away, looking for her cabin. Entering, she left her suitcase by the door and lay down on the bed, closing her eyes and sighing. It seemed almost strange to be dealing with people as peers, rather than as a customer or an opponent. She wondered if she should go back up, but decided it could wait a bit.

Perry soon encountered some other students, and began to get to know them. They seemed like friendly enough people, and like him were just regular students. Given what he'd heard of the place, he had no doubt that some mysterious person was on the boat somewhere, but that didn't put him off. They stopped to watch a duel that had started behind them, unnoticed by the rest of the audience.

Deryn emerged to see the end of a duel occurring on deck. One of the duelists was using Ojama cards, and rather inexpertly at that, whilst the other was using some very powerful monster and spell cards that she hadn't heard of. She walked over to the railings and leaned on it, watching the rest of the students milling about, introducing themselves and making friends.

OOC: Do you want to duel, Psyduck?

Daijiro was on deck, looking out over the water with his Icicle Eagle perched on his shoulder. He saw a duel going on out on deck, and noticed that the Ojama duelist needed a lot more practice; he would almost certainly lose this duel. Maybe he might be able to find a slightly less inept duelist to challenge. looking around, he noticed a possible opponent leaning on the railings, and walked up to her. 'Hello, I'm Daijiro, I'm in the Archfiend Crimson dorm,' he introduced himself. 'What's your name?'

Meanwhile, Akuma was in her room, sifting through her cards. '[b][size="1"]I HAVE TO GET THIS JUST RIGHT IN ORDER TO BEAT DAIJIRO...[/size][/b]' she thought to herself, putting in an extra copy of Icicle Zombie Turtle. Akuma was determined to defeat her cousin and prove that [i]she[/i] was the best duelist in the family, and her new cards would be just the way to do that. Smiling to herself, she walked out on deck to search for a new victim to destroy with her elite deck.

Kaitou LP 800
Random Duellist LP 2100

RD: Ha!! You can't defeat my Ultimate Monster "B. Skull Dragon" this is my Victory.[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1094/1328563771_86b4aeecb8.jpg?v=0[/img]
Kaitou: We will see. Its my turn. While I controll no Monster I can special summon my Vize Dragon and now I summon my Tuner monster Dark Resonator. Level 5 Vize Dragon and Level 3 Tuner monster Dark Resonator. Synchro summon appear "Dark End Dragon"!![img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SmgbtORnc40/TG0xdUDuFuI/AAAAAAAAA9Q/5BkgmCKOgtg/s1600/jump_en044_logo.jpg[/img]
RD: Your monster is no match for my Dragon.
Kaitou: I activate the effect of my monster when I decrease his ATK by 500 Points I can send your monster directly to the Graveyard. Now "Dark End Dragon" destroy his Monster and take the rest of his LP.
RD: No that is impossible.
Kaitou: Attack "Dark Flare"!
Kaitou LP 800
RD LP 0
Commentator: And the winner is "Kaitou Niwa"
Kaitou leaves the Arena as he received the Price Money. "Just another meaningless Victory", he thought. Suddenly a person with a dark Coat stands in front of him.
"Who are you", he asked with his Duell Disk ready to action. "I'm not here to challenge you. I just want to give you an invitation. Here take it". Kaitou took the piece of paper from the man and looked at it briefly "Star Duel academy what does that mean", he asked. But as he looked around the man was alredy disappapeared.

At the next morning he was waiting at the predetermined meeting place at the docks from where he should pick up a boat to the Academy. Many other duelists were there and parted from their families Kaitou watched them for a while and deep in his heart he wanted to be hugged by people meant something to him. But he know that there is no person in his life who would miss him.
He got into the boat without saying a word and waited for what awaited him.

((OOC: Damn timezones :angry: ))

Aiya sat up when the two boys started to duel, instantly forgetting her own reluctance. Dueling was, after all, something she loved and being able to watch a proper duel up close for her was an exciting experience. The duel started off well, Ike using an ojama deck and Hayden using a strategy that Aiya didn't recognize. Nevertheless she watched with interest as the two of them dueled, seeming to either ignore or becoming completely unable to hear anything around her.

[i]Wow, they're good[/i] she thought to herself [i]I wonder if...[/i]
Her thoughts where interrupted as the same dizzy sensation washed over her again and she almost fell off the bench, sticking a hand out to support herself.
[i]A-again?[/i] she thought.
She looked up at the two duelists as Ike summoned his Ojama King.
[i]Maybe I am just getting sea-sick[/i] she thought.
It was about then that she noticed the small crowd the duel was attracting and almost jumped at the realization.
[b]"Oh, err...Hi,"[/b] she said, more in general than to anybody else.
She wasn't used to having so many people around at the same time and it was starting to make her feel uneasy.

OOC: anyone wanna duel?

Fukuda woke up at his capin, He wasne't happy relising he had felt a sleep. He opened the door to the corridor and started walking along it, he crossed whit other duelsit but they evaided him as far as they could. Fukuda walked up to dock and started looking some one to duel. whe made few circles around the dock saw ppl dueling, there were tag duels, battle royals, 1 on 1'n and other. But man whit dark and murky look and black ragged jacked and bloodred wristband dosne't seem to interest anybody.

ooc: i'll duel you.

Holly got bored and decided to have a look a around deck. She walked up to get above deck and saw a group of people dueling. Then she saw a boy watching and alked up to him and asked "Do you want to duel? My names Holly by the way." Holly reached out her hand in a friendly jesture."Nice to meet you"

Archived