Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

Aiya quickly pulled her gaze away from the thin air and looked back at the boy, a slightly confused expression on her face.
[b]"Uh, no I don't see,"[/b] she replied, somewhat confused [b]"Well, I guess if you don't use synchro cards she's not that useful but there's not much point in having her there if you don't and...And I'm rambling again."[/b]
She quickly looked away again in an attempt not to embarrass herself any further, however she could shake an uneasy feeling that there was someone there besides her and the other two boys, even though she couldn't see anybody else. Plus there was the fact that the first boy seemed to keep muttering to herself.
[b]"Um,"[/b] Aiya bit her lip nervously [b]"A-anyway, my name's Aiya,"[/b] she aid, addressing the two somewhat nervously [b]"Aiya Saker. It's...Err...Nice to meet you....I guess."[/b]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frost Angel sighed at Spencer "[color="#00BFFF"] Go on be nice [/color]"

Spencer glared in the direction of Frost Angel , he turned his attetion back to Aiya. " [b]Spencer[/b] "

" [color="#00BFFF"]Come on, you are not a robot [/color]" She places her hands upon her hips " [color="#00BFFF"]Now do it right [/color]"

"[b]Alright already[/b] " Spencer sighs " [b]My name is Spencer Alacard, and it is ..errr nice.. ah glad to meet you Aiya[/b]" A happy smiling Frost Angel vanishes from spencers sight. " [b]So Aiya what dorm are you in?[/b] " Spencer tryed his best to find a common intrest to keep the conversation going, so Frost Angel would not return to nag at him.

The boy seemed to brighten up a bit as he introduced himself, although he still seemed somewhat reluctant to do so. However it still managed to calm Aiya down a bit now that she was getting to know him a little more.
[i]Well, at least we've introduced ourselves,[/i] she thought thankfully, not having much opportunity for socializing before now.
[b]"Me?"[/b] Aiya replied in response to his question [b]"I'm in Stardust Platinum, I think. You said you where in Ra Gold, right?"[/b]

OOC: Everyone read the rules on the first page before posting anymore. And also, Unrivaled Revenge is just as you said. Thats why i only us it at correct times. But sparingly. And BTW, we are about to meet Dean Ruvu so everyone hurry and end their duels.

Hayden looked at Ike and smiled.
"This duel needs to end now!" he drew a card from his deck.
"I play my Valkyria of Faith! Now with all my monster spaces full i use the spell, Polymerization to fuse my 2 Valkyria's to summon, my Sacred Faith Valkyria! Now with it's special effect which allows me to pick one spellcaster monster from my grave and remove it from play, giving my Valkyria the effect of said card! I choose Chosen Mage Caster, which was sent to the grave my last turn!"
"Now my Valkyria automatically destroys all cards on your side of the field and can attack you directly if i pay 1000 LP's!" Hayden lowers his Life Points to 1900.
"Now my Valkyria attack! Sonic Faith Slash!!" "I end my turn."

Hayden: 1900 Lp's
Ike: 1500 Lp's

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5821/33295b.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/XxXYamiRulzXxX/createcardphp-1.jpg[/IMG]

((ooc- WOW, Time sure does go by fast, I only posted yesterday and already there is five more pages that I had to read through. Good thing I am a fast reader LOL! Anyway who wants to duel me.))

[I]So far so good.[/I]

-Voren looked around the general area. Everyone was getting to know everyone else in a duel monsters game. And yet, Voren had yet come in contact with anyone that was itching for a duel. Maybe it was actually best if he did not duel anyone of the first day. Lifting his hand up he scanned through his dueling deck checking each card over. Closing his eyes a calm natured sound moved through the young man thinking of the first time he actually assembled his dueling deck together. Each card was choosen carefully to get him the kind of strategy he was hopping for in a game of duel monsters. Placing the deck as a whole back together he looked up and walked over to a nearby seat. Sitting down he watched as everyone else engaged in a friendly game of duel monsters and enjoyed themselves.-

" [b]Yea your right Ra Gold is the dorm that i was assigned to, not that i had a choice in the matter. Well i guess with you being in Stardust Platinum that makes us enemys. [/b]" Spencer placed his hood back on his head, his white hoodie hid his entire face except for a few strands of blonde hair "[b] Hey Aiya a while ago you said ' I didn't expect someone like you to have a card like that ' what did you mean by someone like me [/b]" He stared at her with a bit off a puzzled look. As Spencer asked Aiya the question he glared towards the guy who was looking to duel him once before.

"This is your captian speeking. All students stop your duels we are now aproching Star Duel Academy."
"Well I guess that means you two win." Dimitry said as he went to shack Josh's hand and Sorenite went to shack Violet's.
"So what dorms are you two in?" Sorenitie ask. "We're in Ra gold." As sorenitie spoke her and Dimitry removed their duel disks and went to sit on a bench. As they sat they put their disks and decks into their bags and the four duelist headed to the Card shop.

[b]"Eh?"[/b] Ai looked taken aback by his comment [b]"I-I don't think we should be, err, enemies, just because we're in different dorms."[/b] She replied quickly [b]"I mean, it's not like it changes anything or gives us any real reason for...W-what I mean is I...Oh man."[/b] The words died in her throat as she was trying to come up with a decent reply. Of course the boy, Spencer he'd introduced himself as, gave Aiya another question to interrupt her thoughts.
[b]"Hm? Oh that,"[/b] she replied, remembering suddenly [b]"Well I mean, you just don't seem like the sort...Err...I guess cause you're moody or something, and that's not the kind of card I can see someone like you playing."[/b]

Zeke walked out of the cabin and onto the deck looking at the academy.
"Sweet! We are almost there! Look the whole staff and school is out there to greet us!"
Zeke looked at the hundreds of students and the few staff members on the Island.
Zeke saw a middle age looking man with a pointed beard and sunglasses and a Ra Gold Dean Uniform on.
"Holy Crud! Thats the legendary Dean Ruvu!"
The man waved at the boat as it neared the island. Zeke looked up to the sky and grinned.
"Let the Journey Begin...." he whispered with a smile.

Spencer smerks " [b]Well when you put it like that i guess i could understand why you would think something like that[/b]" Spencer pulls out his Frost Angel card, and a feint smile appears on his face. " [b]Ice is so simple yet it is such a beautiful thing,ice can shine in like a crystal in the light, or if applyed correctly it can even pierce the flesh of man[/b].'Spencer looks threw his deck " [b]Aiya you should not let the beauty of this deck fool you or it will be your downfall in a matter of moments[/b]" Spencer placed his deck back into his deck box. " [b]I always belved that every duelist duels with a deck that represent them inner self, So Aiya would you like to have a duel[/b]?"

Aiya frowned a little at Spencer's response to. The way he was talking was beginning to unnerve her and his comment about ice 'piercing the flesh of man' did more than enough to unease her once again and she found herself backing slightly away from him nervously.
[b]"Well, I guess you're right about that,"[/b] she replied hesitantly [b]"B-but you really don't need to put it like that."[/b]
[i]Maybe this was a bad idea,[/b] she thought.

However, his comment about a duelist's deck representing themselves did manage to catch her interest and she stopped backing away and paused to consider what he'd said.
[b]"Hm...I guess that's true,"[/b] she replied [b]"But, err...M-maybe later if that's okay. I, err...I'm not feeling very well right now."[/b]

((GTG, so we'll have to duel later))

" [b]Very well, some other time then[/b]" Spencer streched a bit, and placed his hands in his pockets. " [b]It is the first day after all, but dont have me ah i mean... us waiting to long we are curious to see what your deck reveals about you[/b]" Spencer begins to walk off in search of his dorm,he does not even say goodbye to Aiya before he becomes a blur in the distance.

The image of Frost Angel appears behind Spencer. " [color="#00BFFF"]Well arent you the curious cat today[/color]"

"[b]She is as timid as a mouse, but she seems like she might have some fire in her. And you know aswell as i do that fire, and ice is always destined to battle[/b]"

" [color="#00BFFF"]Yea i guess your right about that spencer, but i just hope that her flame is strong enough to rival yours [/color]"

" [b]And if she doesent, she will have a new life within the shadow relm[/b] " A wicked smile appears on Spencer's face.

-Hearing the captain of the ship speaking; Voren quickly rose to his feet. Placing his dueling deck back in the deck box on his belt he headed outside. The cool air moved past as he walked out into the open. His gaze moved around as he approached the bow of the vessel they were moving on. Looking out across the area the sighting of Star Academy could be seen in the distance. Voren brought both of his arms up and crossed them over his chest taking in the beautiful sight and sounds.-

[COLOR="Purple"]"So that is Star Duel Academy?"[/COLOR] -Voren questioned to himself.- [COLOR="Purple"]"This will be something very interesting to get into."[/COLOR]

-Though he had yet to interact with any of the passangers there was no doubt in his mind that this will be something very interesting to get started into. A new year to start off with a new journey. Voren could not help but let off a small smile at the specticle. It was something he was looking forward to.-

"Wow I just got here and I already have to go to my cabin...oh well I'll get some dueling in tomorrow." said a young girl by the name of Nel Yoshimitsu. She began to trek over to the Archfiend Crimson dorms. 'I wonder what kind of people are in my dorms...I hope there's a cute boy or two...' she thought to herself giggling. She then made it to her dorm and opened the door to her room.

"Hmmm wonder if I have a room mate..." she said to herself aloud as she set her things in their proper places.

OOC: So they do or dont know there dorm? Ill just assume they now.

IC: "Yeah, I learned from Ojama Red" said Ike to the girl on the bench. Then, an announcement said to stop dueling as they were almost there. Ike left the area where he dueled and looked out. The whole school could be seen from here. And then, there were some people who looked like legends. Ike then walked to a room for Stardust Platinums. He figured that this was where he would be for the remainder of the time. Ojama Red appeared next to him, and he suddently remembered something. "What was my father? What was he?" said Ike suddently. [color="#FF0000"]"Patience Ike, patience. You will learn in do time..." said Ojama Red.[/color] Ike cooled down. "Okay then, lets see if we are almost there." said Ike. He and Ojama Red walked out onto the front of the ship. They were almost there.

OOC: Hey ty, you mind if Hayden and Ike share a room?

Hayden stopped dueling and walked onto the campus and into the Stardust Platinum dorms. The Dorm was painted a metallic platinum color with a huge statue of Stardust Dragon in front of it with the words "Stardust Platinum" mowed into the lawn. "This is so cool!" He ran into the building and saw a door with his name on it along with Ike Flarigan. "Cool." Hayden placed his luggage on the right side of the room and sat on the bed as he placed all his cards down on the bed and started creating new dueling strategies. "I wonder if i can fuse Silenced Magician with anything?...I wonder what the effect would be..."

Meanwhile...

Zeke hopped off the boat and ran into the courtyard. He saw a sign that pointed to the directions of the Archfiend Crimson dorms. Once he got there he saw a huge Scarlet , Black and Silver Metallic building with multiple statues of Archfiend monsters all around the lawn and a huge statue of Red Archfiend Dragon in the middle. "Pretty nice..." Zeke walked in the building and saw a door with his and some other girls name that he didnt know of. "Hmm...i can deal with that." He walked in and sat down on the left side of the room giving the ladie the side next to the window for her own personal morning view. "I wonder when we get our uniforms" Zeke smirked and laid on the bed drifting off to sleep. "Welcome..Star....Duel....*yawn* Academy..."

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1283726282' post='4604264']
The boy seemed to brighten up a bit as he introduced himself, although he still seemed somewhat reluctant to do so. However it still managed to calm Aiya down a bit now that she was getting to know him a little more.
[i]Well, at least we've introduced ourselves,[/i] she thought thankfully, not having much opportunity for socializing before now.
[b]"Me?"[/b] Aiya replied in response to his question [b]"I'm in Stardust Platinum, I think. You said you where in Ra Gold, right?"[/b]
[/quote]

"Did you say Stardust Platinum?" Kaiser asked. "I've been looking for that dorm for a while now. I kindof jumped out of my fighter just into the jungle area so I've been kindof lost this whole time. By the way, nice to meet you Aiya. My name is Kaiser Ralma. Want to head back to the dorms together?"

Nel heard someone and she came out from the bathroom after dressing back into her clothes. She saw a boy asleep on the right bed. 'Guess he's my room-mate...' she thought to herself as she got ready for bed. She brushed out her long red hair and got into her nightgown and got into her bed on the left. "tommorrow's...gonna be great..." she murmurred as she drifted off to sleep.

OOC: If she's not your room mate I apologize.

OOC: Don't worry, your good.

Zeke woke up for a moment.
He stood and changed into some red shorts and a white t shirt and laid down for the night.
He saw this girl on the other bed and thought 'So that's my roomy..cool.'
He laid down on the bed and looked through his deck. "You guys rock."
He turned off the lights and sat his deck down on the table.
"Tomorrow is the start of a great journey."
Zeke could not wait for what would unfold at Star Duel Academy.

"Oh!" said Ike as Hayden walked into his dorm room. "So we are dorm roommates? That is vary funny!" said Ike. Ojama Red pointed to a symbol that had Ike and Haydens name on it. "Oh..." said Ike foolishly. He looked at Hayden. He was sorting through his cards. He might as well anyway. He layed out all his cards on the rug that looked like thee color of Stardust. He looked through a window and noticed a dragon statue outside. He put two and two together: Stardust + Dragon = Stardust Dragon. That seemed easy enough, Math was his best subject, even though he wasnt really good. He looked at his cards to. Then he got an idea. He looked through his bag that he brought. He had had these things since he was blown from his home. It was blown with him. He looked inside. There was a grocery recipt, a long black shoe, a broken brick, a duel deck carrier, a-wait! A duel disk carrrier? He looked at it. He had never noticed it. He looked at it some more, then opened it. There was a note and some cards inside. He looked at the note:

Dear Ike,
Happy 11th birthday! In here, Ive included your gift, a dueling deck carrier and my very own deck. I used it many times, as I have-

...The rest had been ripped away. He looked at Ojama Red, and He shrugged. He looked at the cards. They were a deck he had never heard of. Well, he has never heard of anything, so...he looked at it some more. Then, one of the cards gave of a shining glow. Then it was gone. Curious, he looked through the deck some more. He had to figure out about his father soon, there was something wrong. He looked at Hayden, and he didnt notice anything. He decided to use both decks over time, but for now, he would use Ojama prely, he could use this deck later. He assembled through his other Ojama cards, then got up onto the top bed over Haydens, and fell asleep instintly.

OOC: Ill get him a second deck later in the rp. I actually havent thought of what his father was lol.

Nel snuggled in the sheets as she fell asleep. She hoped she'd get a chance to talk to her new room mate in the morning. She wanted to know everything she could about him especially if he was single. 'Can't wait for tomorrow when I show everyone how much spellcasters still rule...' she thought to herself. She then found herself dreaming about being with a Dark Magician.

Hayden looked at Ike "Hey dude! Look in the closet!" Hayden ran and opened up the closet to expose 2 nicely prepared Stardust Platinum uniforms. They were basically 2 sets of uniforms for each person. One was the long version that resembled that of the Obelisk blue uniform and then a regular one that looked like the ones worn by slifer reds. The only difference was that both uniform sets were a metallic silver color with a light green trim around them and a symbol of Stardust Dragon on the back. "Pretty sweet huh?" Our dorm dean said we start wearing these first hing tomorrow morning!" Hayden stood and looked at this one card in his hand. "hey Ike, you think that My Silenced magician could fuse with anything?" Hayden looked at the ceiling and saw that there were lights in them that gave the room a bright look to it.

[size="5"][i][b]OOC: READ THE RULES B4 YOU POST AGAIN! PLEASE![/b][/i][/size]

[color="#800080"]Violet heard the announcement and decided to go to her cabin, but then she remembered something. "Josh, right? I think you have a striking resemblance to my brother. Would that be possible?" Violet asked anxiously.[/color]
As soon as Josh heard this it all made sense to him, why her face looked familiar, why she used warriors, and why she had teared up when she heard his name. Tears came to his eyes too. "Sis?" Josh asked with joy.
[color="#800080"]"Yes!" yelled Violet as she hugged him. They broke away and she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Been a long time hasn't it?" said Violet.[/color]
"Yes it has, how have you survived? Mom and Dad told me that you killed yourself but I knew that wasnt true!" Josh said joyfully.
[color="#800080"]"I have survived through the food of very nice people. Do you have the..." Violet was cut off[/color]
"Yep," said Josh as he pulled a card out of his back pocket "This is the card you left for me as a promise that we would meet again."
[color="#800080"]"Thank you," said Violet as she took the card "Well we got to go to our dorms right? See you in the morning." Violet headed off to the Relinquished Navy dorms.[/color]
Josh listened to her and headed to his dorm, Ra Gold. He got there and the place was shining dully off of the moonlight. He entered, threw his bags on the floor, and layed down on his bed.

Archived