Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

"My Dad is the CEO of Industial Illusions, as well as one of the CEO of Kaibacorp's head advisors." Kyosuke said locking the arena from the inside so no one would interupt their duel. "Alright, Aiya you ready?" Kyosuke said preparing his deck and Duel Disk, "Now normal Rules apply, no one can attack the first turn except for the person who goes last, we'll decide who goes first by flipping a coin I have in my pocket!" Kyosuke siad flipping coin,(Used random generator, guys remember to use the random generator! you don't have to but it's suggested!) "Alright, Rosie you start off please."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1287087995' post='4704862']
"My Dad is the CEO of Industial Illusions, as well as one of the CEO of Kaibacorp's head advisors." Kyosuke said locking the arena from the inside so no one would interupt their duel. "Alright, Aiya you ready?" Kyosuke said preparing his deck and Duel Disk, "Now normal Rules apply, no one can attack the first turn except for the person who goes last, we'll decide who goes first by flipping a coin I have in my pocket!" Kyosuke siad flipping coin,(Used random generator, guys remember to use the random generator! you don't have to but it's suggested!) "Alright, Rosie you start off please."
[/quote]

[color="#FF00FF"]"Oh wow! Thats sounds really cool[/color]!" Rosie shouted out while still jumping up and down like a kid with a new toy. When Kyosuke said that she was going first, she felt excited and ruched right into it, "[color="#FF00FF"]Yeah!! I draw! For my first move, I summon Angelra Gate Gaurd - Sophithia in DEF mode[/color]!" A burst of Light and feathers explode from the ground as Rosies monster appered and entered the battle field.
[img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8928/108864.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]Next, I set down 2 cards. Then I'll end My turn[/color]." Turning her head towards Lee, she adds, "[color="#FF00FF"]Lets do our best Lee[/color]!"

(occ: sorry about that.)

Life Points: 8000
Hand size: 3
Monsters: 1, Angelra Gate Gaurd - Sophithia
Spell and Trap cards: 2 (face down)

"Alright, I'll go next then." Kyosuke said drawing his hand, "First, I'll summon my Necromancer of Poseidon!"
[img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9833/52579n.jpg[/img]
"Now your trap cards are unusable." Kyosuke smirked as he placed a card in his Spell/Trap zone, "now I'll place one card down and end my turn." [i]"This duel is going to be a good one, I can just feel it! and after this I can plan out my date with Aiya..."[/i] Kyosuke blushed a bit but then knocked out of it, "Anyway, It's your turn Lee!"

OOC: You forgot to post ur stats:

LP:8000
H:3
G:0
RFP:0
F:1(Necromancer of Poseidon)
SP/TR:1(FD)

After looking away and nodding at Rosie he finished watching Kyosuke commence with his turn.

[b]"Alright now let's see. Draw!"[/b]
[i]Sweet, what a great start![/i]
[b]"I activate Guardian Treasure![/b]

[IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/14Henderson7/GuardianTreasure-JP-Anime.jpg[/IMG]
Discard 5 cards, then draw 2 cards. During each of your Draw Phases, you can draw 1 more card in addition to your normal draw.
(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Treasure)

[b]"Now by discarding the 5 cards in my hand I can draw 2 more cards; and I get to draw 2 more from now on![/b]
Lee discards his hand and draws 2 cards.
[b]"Now I'll throw a monster in defense mode and a card face down. You're move."[/b]

Lee looks at Aiya with a smirk on his face.

LP: 8000
H: 0
G: 5
RFP: 0
F: 1 Face-down Defense
SP/TR: 1(FD)

(OOC: sorry for taking so long with replying i've been busy with some family issues)

Aiya waited patiently for each of them to take their respective turns, frowning a little as Lee played a card that discarded his entire hand to the graveyard.
[i]Why would he do that?[/i] She thought [i]Now he has no cards in his hand.[/i]
She drew her own hand to start her turn and looked down at her hand.
[i]Since I'm going last that means I can attack,[/i] she thought [i]Well, here I go![/i]

[b]"I summon Spell Girl - Krystal in attack mode,"[/b] Aiya said, placing her card on the field.
[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8944/233m.jpg[/img]
[b]"Now I play her effect,"[/b] Aiya explained [b]"I send Magical Blast from my hand to the graveyard and freeze your face down card!"[/b]
Krystal fired at Lee's field, hitting his face-down card and covering it in ice crystals.
[b]"And now that I have a Spell Card in my grave, Krsytal gains 100 ATK points,"[/b] Aiya explained [b]"And she'll attack your face down monster!"[/b]

Hand: 4
Field: Spell Girl - Krystal (ATK: 1700)
Grave: 1
Deck: 48

Ike watched the duel intrestly. He had never seen this girl or that boy before, but he had now just met them. The boy was named Lee, and the girl was named Rosie. [color="#FF0000]"Pretty interesting, huh?" said Ojama Red, appearing behind Ike.[/color] "Yeah, it is, isnt it?" said Ike. The only duels he had ever had here werent much. He had dueled against Haydin, on the boat, and he had dueled sometimes in class, but besides that, that was it. He smiled. He wasnt one for competition. Mixti appeared next to Ojama Red. [color="#800080"]"Hello Ike, what is this battle of fate?" said Mixti, looking at Rosie, Aiya, Kyo, and Lee.[/color] "There dueling. Why?" he asked. He didnt answer. He took out his Duel History homework and began to write. He had became very smart during is time here, but something worried him. When the school year was over, and when they left and soon came back for there second year, where would he stay? He couldnt live in the street, he had done that to long. Then he just remembered something. He got up from his chair. "Sorry guys, got to go!" said Ike, and he ran away to his dorm room.

Lee smiled as her Magician was attacking.

[b]"I don't need face down cards. Meet my Backup Gardna!"[/b]

[IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/14Henderson7/BackupGardna-JP-Anime-DM.jpg[/IMG]
Lvl: 4
ATK: 500
DEF: 2200
Warrior/Effect:
During your turn, you can select an equipped Equip Card on the field and switch it to another correct target on the field. When this face-up card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card to negate the attack.
(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Backup_Gardna)

[b]"Now with his defense power you lose life points. Not to be mean but it was kind of a waste to freeze my face-down."[/b]
As Lee thought, [i]This duel is going to be a good one, I can just feel the intensity building up[/i]

G: 5
F: Backup Gardna 500/2200 (DEF)
SP/TR: 1(FD), Guardian Tresure

[b]"Eh!?"[/b]
Krystal's attack was easily deflected by Lee's monster, even with the ATK boost she'd gained.
[b]"I screwed up already?"[/b] Aiya moaned [b]"You gotta be kidding me."[/b]
She looked down at the rest of the cards in her hand, frowning.
[b]"I'll set one card down and end my turn,"[/b] she said.
A face down card appeared behind Krystal and Aiya lowered her arm.
[i]Rosie's monster can't be destroyed in battle and Lee's has way more DEF points than Kyrstal's ATK,[/i] Aiya thought [i]And now I've already fallen behind. This is going pretty bad already.[/i]

LP: 7500
Hand: 3
x1 fd

Norris watched as his Serenity was destroyed which brought down his lifepoints down to 4600. Due to Chiyako's spell card Norris spell and trap cards was returned to his hand. "[b]Good move but I dont plan on letting my monster die in vein, I draw and due to my BlackBlood shadow caster's effect your monster loses another 2oo which brings your giant down to 1400 attack points[/b]." Norris stared at the giant " [b]Your going down, now I summon my BlackBlood Ebon Blade in attack mode, and when he is summoned I can select 1 monster on the field and decrease its attack by 900 and im going to pick myself[/b]."
[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7501/181552r.jpg[/img]
The elf enters the field extending his blade foward boosting his attack to 1900, "[b]Now I set 1 card face down and I will play my Arcane Supression once more, now Attack Ebon blade send her giant to the grave[/b]."
[img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6100/181552wr.jpg[/img]
The elf fills his blade with dark energy, and with one swing he releases a wave of dark energy which heads towards Chiyako's monster. The wave of dark energy hits it's mark sending the giant to the ground. " [b]how you like that, now I end my tu[/b]rn"

(( if you have any chains on counters post them up and I will edit))

Lp- 4600
CiH- 0
M- BB-Ebon Blade ( 1900 Atk)
S/T- Arcane Supression, 1 fd
Gy- 8

Chiyako grinned, the symbol on her forehead glowing brightly.
"I activate Dark Stealth Technology! My Atlas is still destroyed, but instead of being sent to the Graveyard, he is removed from play for now."

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/192/273402i.jpg[/img]

Now I draw!

The mark was much more visible now, and her eyes were a faint amber. Her duel runner began to be covered in some form of dark smoke that swirled around it, and it looked like it was turning grey.

"I activate Dark Core Summoning! This allows me to Special Summon a compass beast for its... Transformation!"

[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8006/273402a.jpg[/img]

Aailyah appeared and looked to Chiyako, eyes wide with fear. [i]She's starting... Well, it doesn't look like she can be completely taken over, but still, the assistance isn't what she wanted.[/i]

Aailyah then noticed her fur was turning dark, and her eyes soon changed color.

"Go, Aailyah of the Dark Core!"

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5290/273402s.jpg[/img]

"Now, Aailyah, attack that elf!"

((Counters?))

[color="#006400"]Micheal looked at the Stardust Platinum dorm. Swap Frog was standing over him. "Wow, this Stardust Dragon is huge! It makes Reinquished look rather tiny!" said Micheal in amazment.[/color]

Ike ran through the grounds until he reached the Stardust Platnum dorm. The Stardust Dragon statue was towering over him. He started to run, but ran into someone. He fell own onto the ground. Ike looked up. It was a Relinquished Navy.

[color="#006400"]Micheal looked at it until someone ran right into him. He looked down. It was a Stardust Platinum. "...Um...Hey, whats that!" said Micheal, pointing at a red humanoid in...underewear?[/color]

"Yeah, this is Ojama Red. You can see Duel Spirits to?" said Ike, surprised. He could see a strange frog who was yellow and orange. "Is that a Swap Frog?" asked Ike.

[color="#006400"]"Yes, hes a Swap frog! said Micheal, grinning.[/color] [color="#FF8C00"]"Its nice to meet you!" said Swap Frog. [/color]

[color="#FF0000"]"Yes, it is nice to meet you to!" said Ojama Red.[/color] "You seem smart, are you? Oh, and Im Ike. Ike Flarigan" said Ike.

[color="#006400"]"Yes, Im one of the smartest kids here. But Im not a know-it-all like some of the others. And Im Micheal Pricinsin[/color]

"Micheal Pricinsin! But dude, your supposed to be a missing child. Arent police looking for you?" asked Ike, bewildered.

[color="#006400"]"Arent they looking for you to?" asked Micheal, smilng. He had read about the Tornado hitting his town. The meteoralogists messed up, and the tornado was more powerful that it was supposed to be. His mother had gone on and on about stupid people like that.[/color]

Ike was shocked. He must be really smart to remember that. "Hey Micheal, have you ever heard of the Wicked Runes?" asked Ike, hoping he would explain.

Spencer layed down on the bed completely exhausted from the event that just took place. Spencer turned his head to frost angel who seemed to be calming down and before he knew it she was fast asleep. Spencer stood up and stared at Dragos, Spencer tryed to stare the duel spirit in the eyes but he couldent because of Dragos helm. Spencer walked towards Ander and snached the Dragon Warrior card away from him. " [b]Give me that, I think its clear he wanted me to hold on to that[/b]" Spencer turned his attetion back to Dragos, Spencer looked at the card for a second. " [b]You know I am not to fond of cards other than Arctic type monsters, but I cant see a better fit to Voren's end unless you dilver the blow Dragos. However after my duel with him your on your own[/b]" Spencer sat down in a chair next to his bed. " [b]Ok Ander if it will get you to shut up and leave I guess I will tell you whats going on, just keep your voice down I dont want her waking up.[/b]" Spencer trys his best to explain the story about duel spirits aswell as his encounter with the dark beast, with in his deck and the shadow realm . " [b]It sounds like a fairy tale I know but thats the truth you can belive me or not I really dont care. all the proof is in this room you have Frost Angel on the bed and Voren's Dragon Warrior in the coner[/b]." Spencer lifts up his deck going threw his cards, Spencer came across three blank cards within his deck. " [b]Oh thats right these are the three blank cards thats frost Angel gave me, well thats if you belive the story I just told you[/b]." Spencer was about to toss away the three cards but he remembered that frost angel wanted him to hold on it. " [b]what could these cards mean? You know Ander I always said the deck which we duel with represent our soul, You call tell alot about a person just by their deck alone[/b]." A slight smile came across Spencers face. " [b]I wounder what card within my deck represents me the best[/b]." Spencer drew the next card from his deck. His eyes lit up when he saw it was his most prized card his Hail Stone Dragon. " [b]Ha now this is getting weird[/b]." Spencer held up his Hail Stone Dragon in his right hand and Voren's Dragon Warrior card in his left. " Voren you wont know what hit you.

(( Hey Ŋ℮cԵaԻ¡Ֆდ it's a bit hard to follow your moves can you please explain your moves in detail. Also can you post your stats at the end of the post like lp,cards in hand, ect... I have some questions was your Aailyah of the Dark Core summoned from your hand or deck?, Is your compass beast from your Dark Core Summoning still on the field?, So please post in detail))

Norris watched as his monster was destroyed, he quickly used his trap card. " [b]Now I play my Poison edge dagger once more, and I will equip it to your Aailyah of the Dark Core[/b]"
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4927/181552e.jpg[/img]

{ [b]It wont save by monser but it could by me some time, so her true self is emerging I knew there was something special to this girl, Its a shame I dont have time to push her to the limit. This duel is not looking good for me she seems to always have a card or monster to counter mine. I would really like to summon my beast to pass judgement upon this girl, but even if I was to draw Invidia I would have to keep two monsters on the field long enough to summon him. Meanwhile who knows what has become of Abigale, this is not my day[/b].} Norristought as he sighed.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1287181161' post='4707792']
[b]"Eh!?"[/b]
Krystal's attack was easily deflected by Lee's monster, even with the ATK boost she'd gained.
[b]"I screwed up already?"[/b] Aiya moaned [b]"You gotta be kidding me."[/b]
She looked down at the rest of the cards in her hand, frowning.
[b]"I'll set one card down and end my turn,"[/b] she said.
A face down card appeared behind Krystal and Aiya lowered her arm.
[i]Rosie's monster can't be destroyed in battle and Lee's has way more DEF points than Kyrstal's ATK,[/i] Aiya thought [i]And now I've already fallen behind. This is going pretty bad already.[/i]

x1 fd
[/quote]

"[color="#FF00FF"]Hey, It's okay Aiya. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes[/color]." Rosie said now looking depriesed because her friend is. She gazed at her hand and looked back at what was on the field, then smiled, "[color="#FF00FF"]Okay then, It's my turn. I draw! Oh wow! I summon this monster next! Angelra Knight - Acroma[/color]!"
[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3648/108864b.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]And that is jus for starters, next I equip her with the spell card Big Bang Shot! This increases her ATK by 400 and I can still deal you damage even if your monster in in DEF mode. Now Acroma, Attack Spell Girl - Krystal and Necromancer of Poseidon[/color]!" [color="#000000"][b]Please let this work[/b][/color], Rosie thought to herself.

Life Points: 8000
Hand size: 2
Monsters: 2, Angelra Gate Gaurd - Sophithia and Angelra Knight - Acroma
Spell and Trap cards: 2 (face down) and 1 Big Bang Shot (equipped to Angelra Knight - Acroma)

Kyosuke smirked and swung his arm out, "I now activate Necromancer of Death's claw!"
[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/243/52579c.jpg[/img]
"Now the attack is negated and your monster is switched into defense position. Now I can subtract 500 life points plus an extra 100 for each level of your monster to subtract your monster's ATK and DEF to zero and my monster, being a DARK attribute, gains ATK and DEF equal to half of your monster's original ATK and DEF." Kyosuke watched as the hand hologram through the angel back onto it's owner's field and the hand sent a blast at him. "Now I loose 900 life points and my Necromancer-Knight of Blue gains 900 ATK and 825 DEF. Now you can finish your turn."

LP:7100
G:2
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue [ATK:2900/DEF:3625])
SP/TR:0

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1287263830' post='4710261']
Kyosuke smirked and swung his arm out, "I now activate Necromancer of Death's claw!"
[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/243/52579c.jpg[/img]
"Now the attack is negated and your monster is switched into defense position. Now I can subtract 500 life points plus an extra 100 for each level of your monster to subtract your monster's ATK and DEF to zero and my monster, being a DARK attribute, gains ATK and DEF equal to half of your monster's original ATK and DEF." Kyosuke watched as the hand hologram through the angel back onto it's owner's field and the hand sent a blast at him. "Now I loose 900 life points and my Necromancer-Knight of Blue gains 900 ATK and 825 DEF. Now you can finish your turn."

F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue [ATK:2900/DEF:3625])
SP/TR:0
[/quote]

When Kyosuke activated his trap card and stoped her monsters attack, Rosie just stared for a second. Looking at her monster who was now in DEF mode with no ATK or DEF now. Glancing back at her hand, she shows a small smile and says, "[color="#FF00FF"]Now that that trap card is out of the way, I can set my plan into motion. I activate the Spell card Polymerization! Fusing the 2 monsters on my field, I summon [b]Fallenor Angel of Truth[/b][/color]!!"
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4531/108864u.jpg[/img]
The whole field became embedded in light and feathers. As a large creature asended to the field. As it entered the battle field, a beam of light struck Rosie and her life points increased. "[color="#FF00FF"]When Fallenor enters the field, my life points increase by 1500, plus he can't be hurt by monters with a dark attribute[/color]."
"[color="#008000"]As long as I am at Rosie's side, I will not let you harm her[/color]!" Fallenor shouted out.
"[color="#FF00FF"]Awww, I love you too Fallenor[/color]!" She yelled out while blushing.
"[color="#008000"]Ugh....I-I ment, um, that is, I uh...... never mind[/color]." Fallenor says to himself while his face turns a slit bit pink.

Life Points: 9000
Hand size: 1
Monsters: 1, Fallenor Angel of Truth
Spell and Trap cards: 2 (face down)

Ander wasn't about to doubt Spencer. But...

"[b]Spencer...You do know there's no one in this room besides us, right?[/b]" Ander looked to the bed, and where Dragos was. There was nothing. "[b]Also, I'm not going to shut up just because you're in a bad mood. It seems to be a common thing for you lately.[/b]"

Ander sighed and gave Spencer some time to think, shutting up despite having just said he wasn't going to. All the Dark spirits and duel spirits and shadow this and evil that talk was weird. Considering what he'd gone through, he wasn't about to doubt the evil and shadow talk. Spencer also seemed to seriously believe he was talking to someone when he spoke to the area Dragos was supposedly in. However, Ander couldn't quite grasp this whole "Duel Spirit" thing. It's not like he had some sort of Angel hovering over his shoulder whenever he dueled....

"[b]Well...I'm not going to stop you, since doing so would entail beating you senseless at this point. But you do know this is a trap, right? Some beast you [i]know[/i] is dark and most likely malignant has told you to find some other dark and malignant force and, as far as I can tell, throw a bunch of dark malignant energy around. If I were one of the aforementioned Dark Malignant things, that type of energy build up would be exactly what I wanted[/b]." Ander looked through his deck with a frown. "[b]Don't have anything to help you with, either. I can just jump around like an idiot and cheer you on, so congrats' you got yourself a selfless cheerleader...at least until tomorrow when I finally get my class schedule. Until then, it sounds like you have a tough fight coming up, hmm? We'll have to practice some and get you in the mood[/b]." Ander pulled up his deck.

"[color="#FF00FF"]Huh?[/color]" Dark Valkyria felt some uncontrolled panic! Perfect! Finally there was something worth watching! "[color="#FF00FF"]Bye Red Warrior's master![/color]" She zipped past him, toward the dorms. It felt like it was coming from the dying boy's room. "[color="#FF00FF"]Great! I [i]will [/i]get to see him die after all! It must be my lucky day![/color]"

The panic was slowly fading, though. She had to hurry or she might not get to see his final moments! You could never miss the final moments when all their agony and regret welled up into one big heap of suffering, and then the release of acceptance was nothing short of perfect beauty! Dark Valkyria could feel her excitement building as she thought about it. But she had to hurry. The feeling of suffering was fading quickly!

"Very well then, my move!" Kyosuke said drawing his next card, "I now activate the spell card, Necromancer's Princess!"
[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3804/52579fo.jpg[/img]
"Next I will place one card face down and switch my necromancer into defense mode. That'll end my turn." Kyosuke said as he looked at the three, [i]"Sorry Aiya, I couldn't help you this turn. But do not worry."[/i] the knight then turned his head to Kyosuke and winked, [color="#0000FF"][i][b]"Don't worry Kyosuke, We'll pull through this together!"[/b][/i][/color] Kyosuke smiled and then waited for Lee to take his turn.

H:2
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[ATK:2900/[u][b]DEF:3625][/b][/u])
SP/TR:2(Necromancer's Princess, FD)

Lee looked determined.

[b]"My turn!"[/b] He seen one card in his hand and gets a good feeling.
[b]"I activate...Pot of Greed! Allowing me to draw 2 cards from my deck."[/b] [i]Awesome, here goes nothing.

[b]"Now Kyosuke, you seem like the easiest target here for now. No disrespect about this, but I activate, Mysitcal Space Typhoon! And I think I'll target your face-down."[/b] Lee smirked as he seen the raging wind tear away Kyosuke's hidden card.

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/magithebadguy/yugi%208%2017%2009/MysticalSpaceTyphoonYuGiOhSuperDB1-.jpg[/IMG]

[b]"Now I activate my face-down, Gravity Axe - Grarl! And for now ill equip it to my Backup Gardna. Next, 1 card face-down."b] Lee started to smile and get anxious.

[b]"Next I summon Guardian Grarl!"

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/magithebadguy/03%2016%2008%20mel/GuardianGrarl1stUltraDCR-007yugioh.jpg[/IMG]

"And since he's the only card in my hand, I can summon him without any tribute. The I think i'll activate Backup Gardna special ability, switching my Gravity Axe - Grarl from my Gardna, to my Grarl!. Now, I don't like the feeling of Aiya's face-down so I think I'll stop there. Your move. Oh and I almost forgot, neither of you can change the battle position of any onf your monsters as long as I control Gravity Axe."[/b]

G: 7
F: Backup Gardna - DEF (500/2200), Guardian Grarl - ATK (3000/1000)
SP/TR: 1 FD, Gravity Axe - Grarl, Guardian Treasure

Aiya swallowed and breathed a sigh of relief when Lee chose not to attack her.
[i]Great, I'm doing really badly,[/i] she thought [i]Everybody else has a strong monster and all I've got is Krystal, and she's not going to help me out at all here.[/i]
She frowned and looked down at her hand.
[i]Here goes nothing then,[/i]
[b]"My draw,"[/b] Aiya drew a card from her deck.
[i]I knew it,[/i] she thought [i]This isn't going to help at all.[/i]
She looked through the rest of her hand, a sudden thought coming to mind.
[i]Well, at the very least I can try and catch up somehow,[/i] she thought.
[b]"I summon Fire Union!"[/b]

[img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/324/233ff.jpg[/img]

[b]"So now I tune my level 2 Fire Union to my level 4 Krystal..."[/b] Aiya's monster tossed two fireballs into the air which transformed into two green rings, falling over Krystal and in turn transforming her into four glowing orbs [b]"And synchro summon Spell Knight - Fiya!"[/b]

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9648/233no.jpg[/img]

[i]Fiya's not nearly powerful enough to take on either of their monsters,[/i] Aiya thought [i]Nothing for it I guess.[/i]
[b]"I play my face down, Graceful Revival!"[/b] Aiya declared [b]"By using this card, I return Fire Union to the field!"[/b]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081113045357/yugioh/images/e/e4/GracefulRevivalTDGS-EN-R-1E.png[/img]

[b]"Now I tune my level 2 Fire Union to my level 6 Spell Knight!"[/b] Aiya said as the process repeated itself, transforming Fiya into six glowng orbs [b]"A prayer that lasts for eternity, and a Soul infused with magic. Combined together these elements will awaken a new power."[/b] Aiya recited [b]"Synchro Summon! Descend from heaven my guardian angel. Spell Queen - Maria!"[/b]

[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8195/233rm.jpg[/img]

Aiya gazed up at her monster as it descended onto the field, a warm smile on her face, before returning her attention to the duel.
[b]"Since there's a spell card in my grave, Maria gains 200 ATK,"[/b] Aiya explained as her monster's ATK rose.
[i]That puts her level with Lee's guardian,[/i] Aiya thought [i]But she won't be able to beat it unless...[/i] she looked down at her deck [i]Should I even risk it?[/i]
She bit her lip, thinking. She shook her head, looking up at Lee's monster.
[i]"I'm not going to get any better if I don't fight back,[/i] she thought [i]And even if it doesn't work, it'll still destroy his guardian.[/i]
She hesitated for a moment and took a short breath.
[b]"Maria, attack Guardian Gnarl!"[/b] She ordered.
Maria spread her wings, rising into the air and aiming her staff at Gnarl.
[b]"I play Maria's effect,"[/b] Aiya said [b]"I send the top card of my deck to the grave and if it's a spell card, your monster is changed to defense position."[/b]
She placed her hand on her deck, still not so sure this was a good idea.
[i]Last time I used this effect against Kyosuke it backfired,[/i] she though [i]If it backfires here I'll be defensless, and I'm already behind as it is.[/i]
She bit her lip and drew her card, not daring to look at it for several moments. She eventually opened her eyes and saw what she's drawn.
[b]"Aw man, I knew it,"[/b] she moaned, sending a monster card to the grave and Maria attacked Gnarl, the attack destroying both monsters [b]"I end my turn."[/b]

Field:
Grave: 7
Deck: 46

[b]"I activate the Quick-Play, Self Tribute! By offering 1000 of my own lifepoints, my Guardian Grarl is not destroyed. But since the attack was even, your angel is destroyed."[/b]
(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Self_Tribute)

[i]Alright now, I saved Grarl. Let's see what Kyosuke does.[/i]

LP: 7000
G: 8
F: Backup Gardna - DEF (500/2200), Guardian Grarl - ATK (3000/1000)
SP/TR: Gravity Axe - Grarl, Guardian Treasure

Rosie was getting excited by this duel, she has never had this much fun before. As she drew her card, she looked at her hand and back on the field. "[color="#FF00FF"]Ok then, how about I start off like this! I'll play one of the royal family members of the Angelra's, meet Angelra Prince - Omalla[/color]!"
[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8093/108864e.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]Next, I activate one of my face downs, Spirit Rebirth[/color]!"
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9743/108864r.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]I give life back to my Angelra Knight - Acroma! NowI synchro Summon my Prince and my knight to summon, Angelra Sword Master - Kildoria[/color]!"
[img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4531/108864u.jpg[/img]
"[color="#008000"]Welcome to the battle my brother[/color]." Fallenor said to Kildoria.
"[color="#0000FF"]It's good to be fighting at your side master[/color]." Kildoria replied.
"[color="#FF00FF"]Now that I used Omalla for a synchro summon, I get to draw an additional card[/color]." Drawing her card, she starts to smile. "[color="#FF00FF"]Thanks to Kildoria, I can return an equip spell from my graveyard and retuning back to my hand, Now I activate the spell card Leagendary Holy Spear[/color]!"
[img]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7594/108864h.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]I equip it to my Fallenor and raise his ATK by 1000. And I also equip him with the big bang shot that I returned back to my hand. making him even more stronger. Now, I attack you directly Aiya[/color]!"

Life Points: 9000
Hand size: 1
Monsters: 1, Fallenor Angel of Truth (Atk: 4800) , Angelra Sword Master - Kildoria
Spell and Trap cards: 1 (face down)

[b]"Eh!?"[/b] Aiya looked up upon realizing Lee had played a spell card to protect his monster [b]"Wait, you mean I couldn't even destroy his monster?"[/b]
She let out a low moan as Rosie took her turn, only looking up when she declared a direct attack on her. She flinched, raising her arms above her head as Rosie's attack hit her.
[i]Great,[/i] she thought [i]I lost already.[/i]
She let out a low sigh and sank down onto her knees, not looking up.

"My draw!" Kyosuke said as he drew his next card, "I now use the Spell card, "Tournament of Eternal Darkness!" Kyosuke announced as he placed the card on the field.
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4069/52579e.jpg[/img]
"now when four monsters are destroyed I can summon my 'Necromancer-Knight of Black'." Kyosuke said as he looked back at his hand, "Now I activate the card, Necromancer of the English Tongue!"
[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7302/52579w.jpg[/img]
"Now I remove my Necromancer of Poseidon from play in order to restore all of Aiya's Life points that she lost last turn." Kyosuke said winking at Aiya, "Now I guess I end my turn.

H:1
G:3
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[ATK:2900/DEF:3625])
SP/TR:2(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness)
RFP:1

Archived