Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

[i]Great, I have to find a way to get rid of that card before a new Necromancer comes into play![/i]

[b]"My turn!"[/b] As Lee drew his 2 cards, he becomes a bit disappointed, but doesn't show it on his face.

[b]"I will throw down a monster in Defense mode, and since Aiya is open for an attack...Guardian Grarl, Direct Attack!"[/b]
As Lee continues to look on towards Grarl running towards Aiya with his axe ready to slice.
[i]Please, work for me. I beg you![/i]

LP: 7000
H: 1
G: 8
F: Backup Gardna DEF (500/2200), Guardian Grarl ATK (3000/1000), 1 FD DEF.
SP/TR: Guardian Treasure, Gravity Axe - Grarl.
RFP: 0

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aiya looked up, sightly confused as Kyosuke brought her life points back up, but didn't say anything.
[i]Why even bother,[/i] she thought [i]I've already proven I can't even keep my best monster out for more than one turn.[/i]
She noticed Kyosuke wink in her direction and she smiled weakly back, getting to her feet.
[b]"T-thanks,"[/b] she said quietly.
[i]Oh yeah, it's a tag duel,[/i] she remembered [i]So that means both partners need to help each other out to have a better chance of winning.[/i] She looked over at Kyosuke's field. [i]Tournament of eternal darkness activates when four monsters are destroyed,[/i] she thought [i]In that case, I know exactly what to play.[/i]
She flinched slightly as Gurdian Gnarl struck and staggered back a bit before regaining her composure.
[i]Here goes nothing,[/i]
[b]"My turn!"[/b] She declared [b]"And I activate the effect of Magical Blast."[/b]
The aforementioned spell card slid out of her graveyard slot and she picked it up

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090401205913/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1b/MagicalBlastSDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg/400px-MagicalBlastSDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

[b]"If Magical Blast is in my graveyard, I can return it to my hand instead of drawing this turn,"[/b] she explained [b]"And next I summon Spell Girl - Ria in defense mode!"[/b]

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7798/233b.jpg[/img]

[b]"And finally I'll activate her effect,"[/b] Aiya said, sending Magical Blast to the graveyard [b]"I send Magical Blast to my graveyard and destroy Fallenor Angel of Truth!"[/b]
Ria raised her staff, firing a bolt of lightning in Fallenor's direction.

LP: 4500
Hand: 2
Field: Spell Girl - Ria
Grave: 7
Deck: 46

As Ayia's monster launched it's attack at Fallenor, Rosie screamed out, "[color="#FF00FF"]Nooo, Fallenor[/color]!" But it was too late. Ayia's monsters effect destroyed him. Tears fell down the side of her face as she had to put him in the gaveyard. She tried to say, "[color="#FF00FF"]I-I'm sorry Fallenor, I couldn't save you from that. I'm sorry[/color]." When it came to being her turn, she whiped the tears from her face and said, "[color="#FF00FF"]It's my turn, draw! Now because Fallenor was destroyed and sent to the graveyard, I get to Special summon the two monster that made him back to the field in DEF mode[/color]."
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6434/108864s.jpg[/img][img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9743/108864r.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]And also, the spell card, Legendary Holly Spear, returns to my hand instead of being sent to the graveyard. Next, I activate the fiield Spell, Door of Purity[/color]!"
[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3346/108864w.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]I now sacrifice my two monsters in order to summon the Empress of my deck, Angelra Empress - Guardian of Light[/color]!"
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3096/108864o.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]Now even with that monster of yours Ayia, my monster can be reborn every time you use that effect, sure she'll be 500 points weaker everytime I bring her back, but she can't be destroyed anyother way. Now I equip the Legendary Holly Spear to her and I attack your Spell Girl - Ria with Angelra Sword Master - Kildoria and attack you directly with my Empress[/color]!"

Life Points: 8800
Hand size: 0
Monsters: 1, Angelra Sword Master - Kildoria (3700 ATK) and 1, Angelra Empress - Guardian of Light (4300 ATK)
Spell and Trap cards: 3, 1 face down, 1 equiped spell: Legendary Holly spear, and 1 Field Spell: Door of Purity

While he usually one that waited in the shadows, he felt he was being held back for far too long at this point. 'Be patient. Why use a rare talent like yourself so soon?' Was what the idiot kept repeating. He did understand it but he was bored and after complaining enough, he was allowed to come forth and mess with the students. However, he wasn't to use the signature pieces just yet. The Trumps were to be saved for when the time was right. That was reasonable enough. He came across an interesting site however, a tag duel. How amusing, especially considering who was in it. It was that pair with duel spirits. The ones that were the big interest. Xerian chuckled as he watched the outcome. He couldn't use the trump cards but, why not take a wake at breaking her early to make her easy pickings.

[b]"Well well, my fellow classmate Aiya. You're doing your usual bit of showing how much you enjoy embarrassing our dorm to these little twits. Not only yourself but your friend as well? Leave it to Aiya to demonstrate how NOT to duel."[/b]

Xerian said out loud towards Kyosuke, Aiya and the other insignificant participants of the duel. He read well enough into Aiya's body language to see doubt and why not rip it out of her like a shark to blood. It was so delightful. His real intent of this would arrive shortly though as he grinned. Kyosuke's reaction was all he needed to set the bait.

Aiya flinched as Ria was easily destroyed by Rosie's monster. Thankfully thought her life points didn't change as a result.
[i]Aw man, I was hoping to at least keep her on the field,[/i] she thought [i]How the hell am I supposed to keep up with her when she has so many powerful monsers, not to mention Lee's monsters as well. Even if Kyosuke did help me, I'm going to lose soon enough anyway.[/i]
She looked down at her deck, frowning to herself and heaving a sigh. All of a sudden a vaguley familiar voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked around, spotting the same boy from the lectur the other day.
[i]Him again?[/i] Aiya looked away, trying to ignore what he'd said, but the words somehow kept repeating over in her head [i]'Leave it to Aiya to demonstrate how NOT to duel'.[/i]
She shook herself mentally, trying to forget what he'd said.
[i]It's not like I'm doing it on purpose,[/i] she thought.

LP: 200
Field:
Grave: 8
Deck: 46

[quote name='jenofresh' timestamp='1287597026' post='4720680']
While he usually one that waited in the shadows, he felt he was being held back for far too long at this point. 'Be patient. Why use a rare talent like yourself so soon?' Was what the idiot kept repeating. He did understand it but he was bored and after complaining enough, he was allowed to come forth and mess with the students. However, he wasn't to use the signature pieces just yet. The Trumps were to be saved for when the time was right. That was reasonable enough. He came across an interesting site however, a tag duel. How amusing, especially considering who was in it. It was that pair with duel spirits. The ones that were the big interest. Xerian chuckled as he watched the outcome. He couldn't use the trump cards but, why not take a wake at breaking her early to make her easy pickings.

[b]"Well well, my fellow classmate Aiya. You're doing your usual bit of showing how much you enjoy embarrassing our dorm to these little twits. Not only yourself but your friend as well? Leave it to Aiya to demonstrate how NOT to duel."[/b]

Xerian said out loud towards Kyosuke, Aiya and the other insignificant participants of the duel. He read well enough into Aiya's body language to see doubt and why not rip it out of her like a shark to blood. It was so delightful. His real intent of this would arrive shortly though as he grinned. Kyosuke's reaction was all he needed to set the bait.
[/quote]

Some boy started to bad mouth Ayia and Rosie wasn't taking a likeing to it so she said, "[color="#FF00FF"]Hey, don't desrispect Ayia that way. She is doing her best right now. After all, she did destroy my Fallenor and that is now easy task[/color]."
Fallenor then appered behind her and kneeled down and shamefully said, "[color="#008000"]I'm sorry my lady, I counldn't protect you in this duel for long. Forgive me[/color]."
Rosie neeled down and lifted his head and said, "[color="#FF00FF"]I don't blame you, I blame myself for not beig able to save you[/color]."
"[color="#008000"]My lady[/color]." Looking at Rosie with mixed emotions. Then Rosie continued, "[color="#FF00FF"]Now again, what gives you the right to insult Ayia like that?! She is an incredible duelist, I beat she can take you on and beat you down hard[/color]!"

(occ: TotalObelisk, you also forgot to subtract the direct damage from my Angelra Empresses attack.)

[b]"How amusing."[/b]

Xerian said to her proposal. Perhaps this could go in his favor too. Either one would work but he had to test out their capacity for dueling and their power to determine what kind of prey they would be.

[b]"It's quite unfortunate you're the only one who feels that way, otherwise I'd actually consider the offer. After all, what good is a duelist who has no confidence in her abilities? It's pathetic and embarrassing to our dorm. But, if you really despise her so much that you wish to watch her get demoralized at my hands, then I'll be right here ready to take up that offer after her Life Points hit 0. Which they will."[/b]

Xerian said as he twisted the meaning of Rosie's words to further degrade Aiya. Even before the big training and doom and gloom sessions, Xerian was always a master of twisting words to do his bidding. He grinned towards them as he stood there.

[b]"Hurry up and crush the pathetic girl so I can have my turn to break her. After all, what better way to get some good practice than to go against a dueling dummy hahaha!"[/b]

Xerian said as his tone and facial expression darkened. He was going to that place of his, that sadistic place where others suffering was his gain. It was nourishing and now with his new powers, it was literally nourishing. His mouth watered at the chance to destroy Aiya's spirit.

"You!" Kyosuke turned to Xerian, "Don't you dare Insult Aiya in such a manner!" He yelled, glaring at the other student, "You have no right to say any of those rules, everyone has a bad duel here and there but she is a great duelist." Kyosuke said, completely distracted from the battle, "And I know Aiya can beat you, I know that a smug, inconsiderate bug such as yourself isn't worthy of winning a duel!" Kyosuke became utterly enraged and blue just stared at the other student mocking Aiya.

[b]"Hmhmhmhm, it seems I've touched a sensitive spot. Did I hurt your feelings when I insulted you're useless girlfriend, hm?"[/b]

Xerian said with a smirk. Two birds with one stone, how exciting. He couldn't wait to make the real part of the fun begin. Xerian was always one for surprises and now, he's supply one more as he chuckled towards them.

[b]"Do us a favor CEO boy and focus on your duel. After all, with Aiya as a partner, you're essentially in a handicap match. Not to mention that you're blue magician friend is staring at you like you've gone mad, hmhmhm."[/b]

Xerian said as he then simply sat down to watch the workings of his talking. He in that though, revealed he could see Duel Spirits. His new powers granted him that and that's when his Darker half Chaos appeared, alongside his own Duel Spirit Chaos Illusion King Loki. they simply stood there, watching the show while ever so slightly emanating a little of their dark aura. He was out so it was time to give them a taste of his capacity.

Suddenly, Rebecca, Arthur and Bill realised that all the action was happening SOMEWHERE and FOR SOME REASON. As they were all good/ evil/ black they teleported to that location with the PLOT CONVENIENT POWER OF LAZY WRITING and responded to those actions in ways befitting their various personalities.

"I don't like you because you're evil!" said Rebecca loudly to all the evil people around her.
"I like you because you're evil!" said Bill loudly to all the evil people around him.
"I'm black!" said Arthur loudly to all the evil people around him.
"I like you because you're good!" said Rebecca loudly to all the good people around her.
"I don't like you because you're good!" said Bill loudly to all the good people around him.
"I'm black!" said Arthur loudly to all the good people around him.

With that they settled down SOMEWHERE and waited for the plot to continue.

[quote name='jenofresh' timestamp='1287599669' post='4720772']
[b]"How amusing."[/b]

Xerian said to her proposal. Perhaps this could go in his favor too. Either one would work but he had to test out their capacity for dueling and their power to determine what kind of prey they would be.

[b]"It's quite unfortunate you're the only one who feels that way, otherwise I'd actually consider the offer. After all, what good is a duelist who has no confidence in her abilities? It's pathetic and embarrassing to our dorm. But, if you really despise her so much that you wish to watch her get demoralized at my hands, then I'll be right here ready to take up that offer after her Life Points hit 0. Which they will."[/b]

Xerian said as he twisted the meaning of Rosie's words to further degrade Aiya. Even before the big training and doom and gloom sessions, Xerian was always a master of twisting words to do his bidding. He grinned towards them as he stood there.

[b]"Hurry up and crush the pathetic girl so I can have my turn to break her. After all, what better way to get some good practice than to go against a dueling dummy hahaha!"[/b]

Xerian said as his tone and facial expression darkened. He was going to that place of his, that sadistic place where others suffering was his gain. It was nourishing and now with his new powers, it was literally nourishing. His mouth watered at the chance to destroy Aiya's spirit.
[/quote]

Forgetting about the duel at hand, Rosie felt a heat of rage. This was a first time for her. She has never been angry at anybody before but the guy insulting Ayia, twisting her words and now talking back to Kyosuke, that she couldn't take. She walks steight up to him and smacks him hard enough that she knocked him on the ground and left a large red hand print. Then she shouted, "[color="#FF00FF"]A person like you has no right to duel Ayia! After this, I'll be your opponent. I'll whip that smirk off your face clean off when I'm done with you[/color]!" Then she turns over her shoulder and asks, "[color="#FF00FF"]Right Fallenor[/color]?"
"[color="#008000"]I am at your side at all times my lady, as long as we work together, no one can defeat us[/color]!" Fallenor shouts out drawing his sword.
"[color="#FF00FF"]Just you wait, I can't wait to see you fall in your own words[/color]." She then calmed down a bit and she started to focous back on the duel once more.

Kyosuke closed his hands into fists, [color="#0000FF"][i][b]"C'mon Kyosuke, let's finish the duel. You can deal with [u]him[/u] later."[/b][/i][/color] Kyosuke grunted in response and turned back to the duel, "Very well then." Kyosuke was not in a good mood now. "Now I play Necromancer's Backup." a blue jar appeared on the field.
[img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4069/52579e.jpg[/img]
"Now I can draw three cards," Kyosuke said drawing three into his empty hand. "Now I summon, Necromancer-Dragon Warrior by subtracting 1100 life points thanks to Necromancer's Backup, that card is now sent to the graveyard."
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7006/52579i.jpg[/img]
"Now, I have three Spell/Trap cards in my part of the graveyard, and since me and Aiya share a graveyard, it totals up to five cards. So My Dragon gains 1000 ATK and 1000 DEF, now his attack is 3200 and his defense is 3200, so I'll have him attack your Guardian Grarl!" The Dragon charged forward and Kyo smirked, no matter what the outcome, he would be able to summon his Knight of Black.

LP:6000
H:2
G:4
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[ATK:2900/[u][i][b]DEF:3625[/b][/i][/u]], Necromancer-Dragon Warrior[[u][i][b]ATK:3200[/b][/i][/u]/DEF:3200])
SP/TR:2(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness)
RFP:1

Aiya flinched as Kyosuke yelled back at the boy himself, provoking him to make yet another insulting respone. She glanced over at Kyosuke, biting her lip nervously.
[i]He's just making it worse,[/i] she thought [i]What the hell does that guy have against me anyway?[/i]
She was snapped out of her thoughts when Rosie started yelling again, going so far as to walk up and slap him.
[i]Oh boy, this is getting out of hand,[/i] she thought.
Abandoning her position, she quickly stepped between Rosie and the boy, keeping a hand on Rosie arm in case she tried to slap him again.
[b]"J-just leave it,"[/b] she said [b]"It's bad enough already and I....I'd rather not drag you into it anyway."[/b] she finished quiety, not looking up.

As he fell to the ground, Loki looked towards him and chuckled. The Girl had challenged him? Pity, he wanted to tear into Aiya and Kyosuke but, perhaps he could with her as the visual aspect of it. His mind waned with great ideas as Loki looked towards them.

[color="#FF8C00"]"Hehehe.....You challenged him? Ooo, how exciting. Can I get a crack at her in the duel? I wanna hear her screams!"[/color]

[b]"She isn't worth it but, I'm sure our Avatar will enjoy her suffering."[/b]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Ooo, you're bringing her out? It isn't our goddess but I'm sure she'll do the job just fine hehehe. Which style of deck you wanna use?"[/color]

[b]"I'll use the mixer."[/b]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Hahaha! How about that, she isn't even worth a fully made Deck. How ingenious Xerian."[/color]

As he listened to Loki cackle about as he usually did, not caring what he revealed or didn't, he grinned. What better way to torment Aiya then to put her friend into a Shadow Game with some interesting twists. He grinned from ear to ear at the thought as he waited for his fun to begin.

"I've had enough." Kyouske said stepping towards the student, with a bad glare. "Now listen hear, It's people like you that don't understand others that cause society to crumble and be what it is today." suddenly, Necromancer of Poseidon came out of the graveyard and marched towards the student, "Now, take your smug face and your a****** monster over there," he ordered pointing to Loki, "and get out or so help me I will call my father's personal guards on you. Now then, leave or sit down, and shut that hole in your face!"

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1287602776' post='4720879']
Aiya flinched as Kyosuke yelled back at the boy himself, provoking him to make yet another insulting respone. She glanced over at Kyosuke, biting her lip nervously.
[i]He's just making it worse,[/i] she thought [i]What the hell does that guy have against me anyway?[/i]
She was snapped out of her thoughts when Rosie started yelling again, going so far as to walk up and slap him.
[i]Oh boy, this is getting out of hand,[/i] she thought.
Abandoning her position, she quickly stepped between Rosie and the boy, keeping a hand on Rosie arm in case she tried to slap him again.
[b]"J-just leave it,"[/b] she said [b]"It's bad enough already and I....I'd rather not drag you into it anyway."[/b] she finished quiety, not looking up.
[/quote]

"[color="#FF00FF"]But Ayia! I can't[/color]..." Rosie was starteled when Fallenor placed his hand over her shoulder and pointed at Ayia. She was crying. This made Rosie feel even worse but in honesty, there really was nothing that she could do to take back the words that the boy she just slapped and make things ok again. Giving Ayia a light hug, she then says, "[color="#FF00FF"]I'll leave it alone this once, for you Ayia. Now come on, we have a duel to finish[/color]!"
[color="#000000"]I will get back at him for this one day though. I promise you that Ayia.[/color] Rosie thought to herself.

ooc: OMG IM A SERIOUS GUY NOW

"Oh no," said Rebecca, her mouth open as she sat in a seat in the stands. "That girl is crying, and..............." She blinked. She turned to Arthur, ignoring Bill. "Is it just me or is this really hard to follow?"

"Just you." said Arthur. "I think there's a four way duel going on, and that evil looking guy over there is..........." He looked around. "Actually, I'm not sure. I don't know any of these people." He fell back onto his chair, letting out a long exhalation. "Early days are pretty boring here, right?"

[i]Like I need to see such inferior opponents battle.[/i] Bill thought as the others talked, his nose wrinkling slightly. He then stood up and turned his back on the others, then walked away out of the stadium as shadows flitted to form a dark gateway in front of him. He paused for a few seconds as the trees swayed in the wind in front of him. [i]I'll be waiting,[/i] he thought. [i]For the best to find me.[/i] With that, he stepped forwards and disappeared, shadows scattering in an instant.

"Right." said Rebecca, as she stood up. She turned around, to find a grimy seat where Bill had been sitting. "I might as well go to." she said, pursing her lips. "It seems quite late."

"I'll catch up." said Arthur, as he leaned forawrds again, resting his face and both arms on the stadium seat in front of him. "It looks like it might get interesting."

OOC: I didn't end my turn yet! Also my Night of Blue still has a higher defense than your monster's attack. Also I have Necromancer's princess so you just gave yourself a handicap since my monsters with Necromancer in it's name cannot be the target of an attack. Now I'll finish my last turn, assuming I destroyed your monster. And since you have to attack every monster your attack becomes null and void.

IC: "Now I can activate my Ritual Card since four monsters have left the field, I can summon Necromancer-Knight of Black!"
[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9857/52579m.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=lore]This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "Tournament of Eternal Darkness". Pick two cards in your opponents Spell/Trap card zone. If one card is a Spell and one is a Trap, both cards are destroyed. If both are Traps then your opponent looses life points equal to 100x the number of Trap cards in both graveyards. If both are Spells, then you gain life points equal to 100x the number of spell cards in both graveyards. If there is less than two cards in your opponents Spell/Trap zone, this card attacks normally.[/spoiler]
"Now That this is going to be interesting, I end my turn by placing one card face down." Kyosuke simply glared at his opponent, still feeling a bit of rage but not enough to loose touch with the duel. [i]"What does that damn Student have with Aiya? Is he just a ass? Or does he have a reason..."[/i]

H:1
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[ATK:2900/DEF:3625], Necromancer-Dragon Warrior[ATK:3200/DEF:3200], Necromancer-Knight of Black[ATK:3200/DEF:3000])
SP/TR:3(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness, 1 FD)

(OOC: I'm so sorry! I shouldnt have just assumed...I'll restart my turn with the same cards I mentioned last...So it's fair)

As Lee turns to the man at the side of the duel. He gives him kind of an evil glare, and mutters beneath his breath.

[i]This guy needs to be taught a lesson, and I will be more than happy to give him what's coming to him.[/i] Looking over at Kyosuke, [i]Kyosuke is much too angered to keep control of the match, maybe I can talk him out of it...i've been dieing for one of these duels.[/i]

Lee looks back as Guardian Grarl gets destroyed. [i]Grarl, I'm sorry! Please forgive me![/i]
Having little anger issues of his own, Lee draws 2 cards and gets a feeling of hope.

[b]"I now sacrifice, Backup Gardna and my face-down creature Grave Protector. To summon..."[/b]
Before he finishes, a beam shoots upwards, filling the room with light. [b]"Guardian Eatos!"[/b]

[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn143/crazedhobbies/gaurdianeatos1sted.jpg[/IMG]

[b]"Now I equip my Guardian with the Butterfly Dagger - Elma! And I activate his special ability! I'll destroy my Butterfly Dagger in order to remove 3 monsters from Aiya's graveyards from play to increase the ATK of Eatos by 500 for each monster removed! AND, when Butterfly Dagger gets sent to the graveyard, I return it to my hand!"[/b]

[b]"I'll equip Butterfly Dagger back to Eatos. Giving him 4300 ATK.[/b]

[i]Ugh, since Kyosuke has that card out, I can't attack any of his monsters. So this would be useless for now...[/i]

[b]"I'll lay one card facedown and..."[/b]

Lee put his head down and commenced his attack.

[b]"Aiya, Please forgive me...Eatos, Celestial Blast Attack![/b]

LP: 6800
H: 0
G: 12
F: Guardian EatosATK (430000/2000)
SP/TR: Guardian Treasure, Butterfly Dagger - Elma, 1 FD

"Hold it! I activate Necromancer of a Thousand Swords!"
[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8051/52579db.jpg[/img]
"Now Your monster is destroyed and the attack Negated. From now on you cannot attack any of our monsters but you can attack one of us with half of the chosen monster's ATK. Or I can subtract 500 life points to negate an attack." Kyosuke said as the knight cut Etos in two. He was merly trying to stall the duel as much as possible for Aiya to draw more, and better cards.

H:1
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[ATK:2900/DEF:3625], Necromancer-Dragon Warrior[ATK:3200/DEF:3200], Necromancer-Knight of Black[ATK:3200/DEF:3000])
SP/TR:3(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness, Necromancer of A Thousand Swords)

Aiya nodded slowly and returned to her spot next to Kyosuke in time for Lee to start his turn. She looked up warily as he summoned his Guardian Eatos.
[i]Oh boy,[/i] Aiya thought [i]This is gonna hurt.[/i]
She shut her eyes as Lee declared his attack and Eatos moved to take the rest of her life points, however several moments passed and nothing happened. Confused, Aiya opened her eyes and saw Eatos destroyed by Kyosuke's trap card.
[i]Kyosuke protected me again,[/i] Aiya bit her lip [i]He shouldn't have bothered, I haven't been able to defend myself all duel, he's better off saving his cards for himsef.[/i]

((Assuming you've ended since you're out of cards, if not I'll delete this next bit))

She quietly drew a card from her deck, glancing down at it.
[i]I guess the best I can do right now is just defend,[/i] she thought [i]Even if I can attack Lee, Rosie's monsters are still strong enough to finish me off next.[/i]
She bit her lip, pondering.
[i]Well, I suppose this can't hurt,[/i] she thought.
[b]"I activate Spell Draw,"[/b] she declared, playing the card [b]"Allowing me to draw 1 card from my deck."[/b]

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5079/233uv.jpg[/img]

She sent the spell card to her grave and picked up a new card.
[b]"Next I summon Spell Girl - Sola!"[/b] She declared.

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4244/233l.jpg[/img]

[i]This is the best I can do for now,[/i] Aiya thought.
[b]"Since I control a Spellcaster-type monster, I can special summon Mage Synchron from my hand,"[/b] she continued.

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7805/233ne.jpg[/img]

[b]"Now I'm tuning my level 4 Mage Synchron to my level 3 Spell Girl - Sola,"[/b] Aiya declared [b]"And summon Combat Mage in defense mode!"[/b]

[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/560/233g.jpg[/img]

[b]"When Combat Mage is summoned, she gains a Spell Counter for each spell card in my graveyard,"[/b] Aiya explained [b]"Kyosuke and I have a total of 5 spell cards in our graveyards, so she gains 5 counters."[/b]
She paused as Spell Draw slid out of her graveyard.
[b]"Mage Synchon's effect lets me add 1 Spell Card from my graveyard to my hand when she's used to summon a Combat Mage,"[/b] Aiya explained [b]"So, I'll end my turn there."[/b]

LP: 200
Field: Combat Mage (Def: 1900 / SP: 5)
Grave: 7
RFP: 3
Deck: 44

[b]Oh no. Lee.[/b] Rosie thought.[b] I have to somehow make up for the slack. Maybe if I can getthat card I can.....[/b] glancing down at her deck, Rosie draws her cards and says, "[color="#FF00FF"]Here goes noting, draw[/color]!" looking at the card that she had just drew. She starts to think on what to do. "[color="#FF00FF"]All I can do is play a face down. I'll end my turn. Sorry Lee[/color]." [b]Great, this is all I can do. But hopfully, I can pull somethingout of this.[/b] She looks at the boy who was insulting Ayia once more and felt an emense amout of rage. What was she feeling? She has never been mad before.

"Now, thanks to Rosie, I can activate Knight of Black's effect!" Kyosuke said Proudly as his Knight took out his sword, "Now I will destroy both facedowns on Rosie's field, If both are spell cards then I gain 100 life points for all spell cards in all graveyards, and naturally I would redirect those Life points to Aiya since this is a Tag duel. If they are both Trap cards than you loose 100 life points per trap cards in all graveyards, if the are one of each then they are just destroyed." Kyosuke gave a wide smile in anticipation for what will happen.
OOC: [size="4"][u][b]Turn is not over.[/b][/u][/size] Waiting for Spell Master's response."

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1287783748' post='4726596']
"Now, thanks to Rosie, I can activate Knight of Black's effect!" Kyosuke said Proudly as his Knight took out his sword, "Now I will destroy both facedowns on Rosie's field, If both are spell cards then I gain 100 life points for all spell cards in all graveyards, and naturally I would redirect those Life points to Aiya since this is a Tag duel. If they are both Trap cards than you loose 100 life points per trap cards in all graveyards, if the are one of each then they are just destroyed." Kyosuke gave a wide smile in anticipation for what will happen.
OOC: [size="4"][u][b]Turn is not over.[/b][/u][/size] Waiting for Spell Master's response."
[/quote]

"[color="#FF00FF"]Aw man! Both of my face downs are trap cards. that means I'll lose....400 Life points. but you know what, thats fine. Cause now I can activate one of them right now. The trap card that I activate nowis another Spirit Rebirth[/color]!"
[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9743/108864r.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]And the monster that I chose to bring back is none other than, [b]FALLENOR ANGEL OF TRUTH![/b][/color]"
[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4531/108864u.jpg[/img]
As Fallenor returned to the field once more, a beam of light struck Rosie. She then continues, "[color="#FF00FF"]You should remember what he does, when he is summoned to the field, I gain 1500 Life Points. Too bad about your monsters special abillity.[/color]
Looking back at Fallenor, Rosie smiles and turns a little pink and says, "[color="#FF00FF"]Welcome back Fallenor[/color]."
"[color="#008000"]It's good to ba back My Lady[/color]." Fallenor says back with a smile as well.

Life Points: 9900
Hand size: 0
Monsters: 1, Angelra Sword Master - Kildoria (3700 ATK) and 1, Angelra Empress - Guardian of Light (4300 ATK), Fallenor Angel of Truth. (DEF mode.)
Spell and Trap cards: 3, 1 face down, 1 equiped spell: Legendary Holly spear, and 1 Field Spell: Door of Purity

As Lee lays on his knees from witnessing his Guardian being destroyed for the first time, he can't help but to feel horrible.

[i]Eatos, I failed you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me![/i] Lee waits, hoping for Eatos to accept his apology, which he thought wasn't enough. But instead got silence.

Lee hears Rosie apologizing for not being able to help. [b]"Rosie it's ok, I deserved that for letting my anger get to me. I let it out on Eatos and I shouldn't have. And for that I have failed him."[/b]

Lee looks over at the student at the side of the duel. [b]"You're the reason for my anger! I don't know who you are but apparently you have absolutely NO respect for women. Guys like you are the first to witness Karma. You have it coming for you, believe me..."[/b] Lee stays on his knees as he looks at his empty hand and defenseless field before him. Just giving a blank stare, as if his soul was taken...

(OOC: His soul isn't taken lol)

Archived