Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1287804713' post='4727618']
Lee stays on his knees as he looks at his empty hand and defenseless field before him. Just giving a blank stare, as if his soul was taken...

(OOC: His soul isn't taken lol)
[/quote]

Rosie sees Lee still on his knees blaming himself for losing Eatos so easily. She walks over to him and picks him up while saying,"[color="#FF00FF"]Come on Lee! You can't give up! Thats not what Eatos would of wanted! Prove to him that you can continue on with the duel with out him. Perhapes then, he will forgive you for being angry[/color]." Giving him a hug to cheer him up, she continues to say, "[color="#FF00FF"]I know you can do this. Just trust in not only yourself, but in your cards as well[/color]." Thinking that that did the trick to get Lee motivated, Rosie heads back to her spot and waits for Lee to perform his next move.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC: Sorry, was busy before, didn't finish my turn XD.

IC: "Alright, Next I'll play Minion of the Anti-Necromancer in Defense mode."
[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5900/52579a.jpg[/img]
"Now since I have three cards in my Graveyard with Necromancer in it's name, I can place three light Tokens on this monster." Kyosuke said, trying not to think about the boy from before, calming himself down. "Next I play the Field Spell, Fortress of Abanam."
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2361/52579.jpg[/img]
"Now All Spellcaster and Warrior monsters gain 500 ATK while all "Necromancer" monsters gain a boosted 800 ATK and 500 DEF instead. But all LIGHT and Fairy monsters loose 500 ATK and 200 DEF. Also because I played a spell card, and Aiya also played a Spell card, Necomancer-Knight of blue gains 1000 ATK and 600 DEF but we cannot use those cards again. His total stats are now ATK:3900 and DEF:4250." Knight of blue was just getting more and more powerful by each passing turn. "Now I'll have Knight of Blue attack your Sword Master Rosie, Blue Magic!" The Necromancer formed a blue ball of magic and threw it at the Sword master. (After) "I'll end my turn."

LP:6000
H:0
G:4
F:1(Necromancer-Knight of Blue[[u][b]ATK:4700[/b][/u]/DEF:4750], Necromancer-Dragon Warrior[[u][b]ATK:4000[/b][/u]/DEF:3700], Necromancer-Knight of Black[[u][b]ATK:4000[/b][/u]/DEF:3200], Minion of the Anti-Necromancer[ATK:500/[b][u]DEF:1300[/u][/b]])
SP/TR:4(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness, Necromancer of A Thousand Swords, Fortress of Abanam)
RFP:1

Lee starts to agree with Rosie, [i]She's right, I have to prove to Eatos that I can do this! Let's see now, I'm going to try and not lay down any other face-downs because of Necromancer Black's effect. Here goes nothing...[/i] Lee Draws 2 cards.

[b]"Due to Butterfly Dagger - Elma's effect, it returns to my hand."[/b] [i]This should do for now.[/i]

[b]"I'll throw D.D. Assailant in DEF mode. And that's all for now."[/b]

[IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr86/GentleDragoness/girl%20duel%20monsters/DDAssailant.png[/IMG]

[i]Since I can't attack their monsters, in order for them to get to me, they'll have to sacrifice one of their own to destroy my monster. Let's see what they do...[/i]

LP: 6600
H: 2
G: 13
F: D.D. Assailant DEF (1700/1600)
SP/TR: Guardian Treasure, 1 FD
RFP: 0

[b]"My draw,"[/b] Aiya took a card from her deck and placed it into her hand [b]"I summon Spell Girl Liz in defense mode!"[/b]

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4244/233l.jpg[/img]

[b]"Now I play her effect,"[/b] Aiya explained [b]"I send Spell Draw to my graveyard to add 1 Spell Counter to Combat Mage, and now the effect of Spell Draw lets me draw 2 cards from my deck."[/b]

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5079/233uv.jpg[/img]

[i]Please work,[/i] Aiya thought, drawing two new cards.
Her heart skipped a beat when she saw what cards she'd drawn.
[i]Well, there's not much else I can do for now,[/i] Aiya thouht.
[b]"I place one card face down and end my turn,"[/b] she said.

LP: 200
Hand: 2
Field: Combat Mage (Def: 1900 / SP: 6) / Spell Girl - Liz (ATK: 1200 / Def: 1000)
x1 f/d
Grave: 8
RFP: 3
Deck: 41

Everything was going according to plan, he got everyone all riled up and broke down the spirit of Aiya a little. Meanwhile, Loki just cackled loudly at the match in front of him while Chaos soon proceeded to take a shape and gain rainbow like colors, soon displaying itself as Chaos Oblivion, a newer monster in his Deck.

[b]"You were in disguise the entire time? Interesting. You know what, I think I'll use both of you in the next duel."[/b]

Xerian said to himself. He had the Deck. Even with the Goddess, he wanted to test out his new deck on some real prey. Now to see where and when that would be, it was so much fun but he waited waiting.

[b]"Tsk, those two are falling for an amateur set up. Why attack her when she's going to be protected? No matter, I can only wait I suppose."[/b]

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad walked into th duel arena. He had his deck in his deck holder on his belt, and his duel disk on his arm. He also had a Spiderman comic book to read. He saw Kakeru's son with a girl, dueling against anothr boy and girl. There were some other people around also. He settled into a comfy chair and started to read. He looked at the girls field. "Wow!" he thought. "Its a Spell Girl! That means she must like anime. And manga to. Those related to comic books! Funny..." he thought to himself. His Superhero's may be the opposite of that girls Spell Girl deck, but it wasnt likely. After all, they were like the boy and girl counterpart, except the play style was completly different. He opened his Spiderman comic book. He had just gotten some new cards for his deck, and Spiderman was one of them. He began to read his book some more. [/color]

OOC: TO, I actually did just realize that.

"[color="#FF00FF"]Sorry Kyosuke, but my swords master isn't going down by himself. I activate the trap card, Begone from the Light[/color]!"
[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8928/108864.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]I not only lose my monster but you lose yours as well and I get three Angel Wing Tokens to the field in DEF mode. They that can't be destroyed by battle, plus, they last after the end of your next turn[/color]."
After Ayia finished duing her turn, Rosie said, "[color="#FF00FF"]Alright, it's my turn. Draw[/color]!" She looks at the card that she draws and sighs, [b]This isn't what I need either. At this rate. we are going to lose. That field spell of Kyosuke's makes my monsters weaker and his stronger, plus, that princess card of his makes me unable to attack his monsters. I'm stuck[/b].
Looking back at her field, she wonders what she can do. "[color="#FF00FF"]All I can do is play a face down. I'll end my turn[/color].

Life Points: 8700
Hand size: 0
Monsters: 1, Angelra Empress - Guardian of Light (4300 ATK), Fallenor Angel of Truth. (DEF mode.) 3 Angel Wing Tokens.
Spell and Trap cards: 2, 1 face down, 1 equiped spell: Legendary Holly spear

Kyosuke turned his head as his Necromancer was destroyed, [i]"Sorry Blue."[/i] Kyouske then drew his next card, "I now use the spell card, Golden Gauntlets of the Beast!"
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6395/52579ie.jpg[/img]
"And now I summon Necromancer of Poseidon back to the field in Defense mode!"
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9052/52579o.jpg[/img]
The Warrior appeared and it had golden gauntlets on, "Now I synch my Necromancer Dragon Warrior and my Necromancer of Poseidon to summon Necromancer-Guardian of the Sea!"
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2444/52579g.jpg[/img]
"Now I subtract 1000 life points and all Spell and Trap cards on both of your fields are destroyed!" Kyosuke watched as the warrior threw his sword around the field destroying the spell and trap cards on Rosie and Lee's fields. "Now since this is the second summon I can't attack, this turn at least."

LP:5000
H:0
G:7
F:1(Necromancer-Guardian of the Sea[[u][b]ATK:4600[/b][/u]/DEF:4700], Necromancer-Knight of Black[ATK:4000/DEF:3200], Minion of the Anti-Necromancer[ATK:500/DEF:1300])
SP/TR:4(Necromancer's Princess, Tournament of Eternal Darkness, Necromancer of A Thousand Swords, Fortress of Abanam)
RFP:1

[b]"My turn!"[/b] As Lee looked at his hand he didn't have many options. Guardian Treasure allowed him to daw 2 cards throughout the duel, but since Kyosuke destroyed it and with his little hand amount and only 1 card able to draw per turn, Lee felt hopeless

[i]Great, maybe this is Eatos' way of telling me I failed him and my other Guardians.[/i] As Lee lets out a big sigh, he continues with his turn.

[b]"I'll activate Rod of Silence - Kay'est. And equip it to my D.D. Assailant."[/b]

[IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/14Henderson7/RodofSilence-KayestDCR-EN-C-UE.png[/IMG]

[b]"Giving him 500 extra DEF and immunity to Spell cards that target him. And with that in play I can summon Guardian Kay'est in DEF mode."[/b]

[IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/trav1165/GuardianKay27estDCR-EN-C.jpg[/IMG]

[b]"That'll do it for me..."[/b]
Lee, seeing that's the best he can do, drops to his knees once again...

LP: 6600
H: 1
G: 13
F: D.D. Assailant DEF (1700/2100), Guardian Kay'est DEF (1000/1800)
SP/TR: Rod of Silence - Kay'est
RFP: 0

Mr. O. walked through Dean Ruvu's door. "Sir I am sorry to infourm you that I'm resining as the deck building, and dueling stratagies teacher, I'll have my office and class room cleared out by tonight." He stated as he walked out of the deans office.

Sorenetie and Dimitry had just been called to the deans office and where handed notes.
"For your actions in five past duels and your movement around the dorm your are here by expelled." It read Sorenetie broke out in tears and dimitry styood up, crumbled his note and pegged the dean in the foerhead and then helpped Sorenetie up and walked were then escourted off the academy grounds by sucrity.

(OOC: Anyone can have Miss Firne. the card shop owner.)

OOC:Anyone want to duel?

Ike spent the rest of the day on the computer in his room. He was curious about something. Whenever he thought about it, he always imagined his fathers coffin. He couldnt remember what his father looked like. He typed in "John Flarigan". He didnt expect to see anything, but he found a link to a site on Google. He clicked it. It loaded....then a site to a pro league site appared. He already knew that his father was a pro duelist. Apparently, he retired 6 years ago. He exited the site, then clicked on the next link. This lead him to the Industrial Illusions main site. It was the Hall of Fame page, full of Industrial Illusions best members. Of course, there was Maximillion Pegasus and Kakeru, but he scrolled down. He gasped. On the page was John Flarigan. He read on. "Best Researcher at Industrail Illusions, 1966-2002" he said aloud. He looked at his Dark World deck. Sommething just wasnt right...

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad watched the tag duel with interest. He had also just edited his deck. It was now focusing on equip cards and on of his main cards, "Superhero - Batman". Maybe someone would want to duel now... [/color]

OOC: I will Ty

Xerian was getting bored. Stalling was good strategy but dull. He wanted to destroy someone's will already. His new powers were dying to taste firstblood. And then, he saw a kid to the right of him. He was looking like a prime target. Xerian grinned sadistically. He needed to test out his Darkskulls after all.

[b]"Well, well, well, you look bored. I feel your pain. Perhaps we should have a duel while waiting on them, hm?"[/b]

At hearing this, Loki spun out, giggling wildly towards them.

[color="#FF8C00"]"Ooh, Ooh, pick me Xerian, pick me!"[/color]

[b]"I'm saving you for a particular situation. I need to test out my Darkskulls."[/b]

[color="#FF8C00"]"Oohhhh, them eh? I can't wait to see them in action, heha!"[/color]

As this conversation came to an end, Xerian brought out his duel disk and strapped it to his arm as he brought out his Darkskull Deck and implanted it into the deckholder as it opened up, displaying 8000lp to signal that he was ready.

[b]"I'll let you have the first move. Oh, and don't be too surprised if things get a little dark. I have a special surprise for you."[/b]

Mean while, back at the Stardust dorm, Kaiser sliped out of bed, trying not to wake up Holly and got dressed. As he grabbes his deck and duel disk he looks back at her and smiles, saying, "[color="#0000FF"]Sleep well Holly. You need it[/color]." and then he walks out the door. Seeing that it's late, he din't want to go very far off the dorm grounds but didn't really take in much thought of it and started walking.
"[color="#0000FF"]So whats going to happen now[/color]?" He asked himself.
"[color="#9932CC"]You know, you really shouldn't of tooken off like that and left Holly in your room like that[/color]. Dark Magician said out of nowhere behind him.
Getting used to the fact hat he comes from the back, Kaiser says, "[color="#0000FF"]I'm just out here to get some fresh air. Thats all Magi[/color]."
"[b][color="#FF0000"][i]But what are your plans with the girl[/i][/color][/b]?" Ancient Sorrcerer Dragon asked that appered infront of him.
"[color="#0000FF"]I.....I-I don't really know Drago. It all depends on her I supose[/color]." He replied with a hint of sadness.
Staying silent for a few moments, he felt something rush through he body like a power surge. Falling to his knees, he questions, "[color="#0000FF"]Arg!! What was that[/color]?!"
Looking around to see if maybe he could find out where that shock came from, he noticed that it came from the same direction that the duel arena was. [b]But that can't be right[/b]. He thought. [b]Nobody should be in there. Whats going on[/b]? Kaiser gathered up enough stregth and headed toward the duel arena.

[color="#8B0000"]"What now?" asked Conrad, looking at the boy asking to duel. "What do you mean "dark"? Oh well, sure!" said Conrad, getting up. He activated his duel disk. He stood up and walked out of his chair, then drew his 6 cards. "Hmmm, pretty good for a starter, but not exactly what I wanted..." he thought. "Alright, I summon Superhero - Mister Fantastic!"[/color]

[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4899/219938k.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now I equip him with this equip card, Utility Belt!" said Conrad, smiling. "This is one of my ace cards, even if it isnt a monster!" said Conrad.[/color]

[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7917/219938m.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now i activate the effect of my belt! Now by paying 500 Life Points, I add 2 Equip cards from my deck and add them here! Now you pick one of them at random, and that card you chose goes to my hand! Then the other goes back to my deck! Now take your pick!" said Conrad, excited. He added two equip cards to his hand and showed the back of them to the boy. No matter what he picked, the ressult was the same.[/color]

OOC: [size="5"]Turn isn't over![/size] And use the Random Number Generater!

(ooc: I do, I hate stacking lol)

Xerian smirked as he started his hand. How cliche, him the villain against a superhero. This should be amusing in the least. Now he had to pick a card.

[b]"The one on the left."[/b]

As he said this, the area around them was soon surrounded in a dark ring and a dark light cast itself upon them and their dueling area. Xerian grinned. Finally, he got to engage his prey in a Shadow Game. the feeling would be quite eerie to say the least.

[b]"Like I said, it's going to get dark. I welcome you, to your first and potentially last, SHADOW GAME!"[/b]
Xerian said as soon enough, the one he didn't pick then would return to the Deck. And unless Conrad negated the effect of his card, the lost lifepoints from it's use he'd feel firsthand. The pain would be real. Xerian grinned wildly at this fun he would be having.

[i]At least I'm still in this,[/i] Aiya thought as Lee ended his turn.
She drew to start her turn, looking down at her current hand.
[i]Not much else I could do though,[/i] she sighed.
[b]"I summon Spell Girl - Kokora in defense mode,"[/b] she said.

[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4333/233da.jpg[/img]

[b]"Then I....End my turn,"[/b] she finished.

LP: 200
Field: Combat Mage (Def: 1900 / SP: 6) / Spell Girl - Liz (ATK:1200 /Def:1000) / Spell Girl - Kokora (ATK:1700/DEF:1200)
x1 f/d
Grave: 8
RFP: 3
Deck: 40

Wings examined the Lust card he'd taken from Abigale, a thoughtful expression on his face.
[b]"This is one hell of a nasty card,"[/b] he muttered [b]"I'd hate to see the damage she'd have done if I hadn't..."[/b]
He stopped, whirling around as a familiar and ominus feeling crept over him.
[b]"Oh, that is just not fair,"[/b] he sighed and rushed in the direction of the duel arena.

[color="#8B0000"]"Good choice!" said Conrad, adding his Equip-Spell card, Alone, to his hand. Then he sent another copie of Alone to his deck. "So this is a "shadow game"? Oh well, its still my turn, right?" said Conrad. "I set two cards facedown and equip Mister Fantastic to Alone! [/color]

[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5130/219938t.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Because Mister Fantastic is all alone on my field, he gains a power boost... of 1500 in ATK and DEF! Of course, I cant summon a monster or this equip card is destroyed." said Conrad. "Now I end my turn!" concluded Conrad. If the kid summoned a monster, he could destroy that and attack directly. He just needed to get some Synchros onto the field. Then he could show him the power of Batman![/color]

Monsters: Mister Fantastic (3000/1500)
S/T: Two facedowns, Alone, Utility Belt
Graveyard: None
Deck: 33
RFP: None

[b]"My draw."[/b]

Xerian said as he pulled out a card. Not what he needed but then again, why lose the fun of ending it quickly? he wanted his first prey to suffer after all.

[b]"First, I summon Darkskull Mercenary in attack mode!"[/b]

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5284/282415.jpg[/img]

As he did this, the fiendish zombie appeared shortly on the field.

[b]"But that isn't all. due to his effect, since he's the only card on the field when I summoned him, I can summon 2 more Darkskull Mercenaries from my Deck. Now, come forth my mercenaries!"[/b]

Xerian said as shortly enough, two more Darkskull Mercenaries appeared on the field in attack position.

[b]"Now, I place two cards Face down and End my turn."[/b]

Hand: 3
Monsters: Darkskull Mercenary (1600/1500), Darkskull Mercenary (1600/1500), Darkskull Mercenary (1600/1500)
S/T: Two facedowns
Deck: 32

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad looked at the three monsters. "Alright then, I draw!" said Conrad. He looked at the card he drew. He already had drawn this card, bt I guess this would make this move less risky..."Alright kid, Mister Fantastic will attack your mercanary! And of course, He will be able to attack again!" said Conrad. Mister Fantastic streatched his body and lunged for the Darkskull Mercanary while still standing. "If this works, then 2800 Life Points will be deducted out of his Life Points! That would definatly be good, and he would have 1200 left! (OOC: I assume we are playing with 4000). The only flaw he could see was a Counter Trap. Then he was screwed, and if he stopped there Direct Attacks, he would send a lot of cards to the Graveyard! [/color]

Hand: 3
Monsters: Mister Fantastic (3000/1500)
S/T: Two facedowns, Alone, Utility Belt
Life Points: 3500

(ooc: 8000 lol)

[b]"So Naive. I activate my traps, Sakuretsu Armor and Magical Thorn!"[/b]

Xerian said as shortly enough, a suit of armor appeared over the attacked Mercenary. Shortly enough, Mr. Fantastic was shortly destroyed.

[b]"Sakuretsu armor destroys an attacking monster but, there is more. With Magical Thorn activate, you take 500 points of damage any time a card from your hand is discarded.[/b]

Xerian would show him the fun of a Shadow Game soon enough as he grinned towards him.

[b]"Any other mistakes you'd wish to make before ending your turn?"[/b]

Rosie stared at the field. Was there a chance of winning? Her tokens had to go away and all of her spell and trap cards were destroyed. Which ment Fallenor was gone again. Rosie shouted out once more, "[color="#FF00FF"]Since Fallenor was destroyed again, I get to summon Angelra Knight - Acroma and Angelra Gate Gaurd - Sophithia back to the field[/color]."
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8928/108864.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4531/108864u.jpg[/img]
She looked down at her cards and closed her eyes while attempting to draw her card, "[color="#FF00FF"]Ok, here I go[/color]!" She draws her card and she opens her eyes slittly to peak at what she had drawn. Suddenly a smile appered across her face as she shouted, "[color="#FF00FF"]Alright!!! this can help me alot! I summon Shining Angel in DEF mode[/color]!"
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070416024022/yugioh/images/c/cf/ShiningAngelDB1-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img]
"[color="#FF00FF"]Now I swich Acroma into attack mode. and I attack you directly Kyosuke! And Acroma can attack twice so you will take 3600 points of damage[/color]!"

(occ: MortalKombatSmoke, I checked out that legendary fisherman rule that chaos shadow mentioned and he was correct, so this attack should go through unless you have any face downs.)

Life Points: 8700
Hand size: 0
Monsters: 4, Angelra Empress - Guardian of Light (4300 ATK), Angelra Knight - Acroma(1800 atk), Angelra Gate Gaurd - Sophithia(def mode), Shining Angel(def mode)
Spell and Trap cards: 0

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad watched as Mister Fantastic was destroyed by the Sakeretsu Armor. "Now that hes gone, I now have more room in my S/T card zones! So I really gotta thank you, dude!" said Conrad, smiling. "Well, you must remember that I still havent Normal Summoned or Set any monsters this turn. I set this card in defense mode and end my turn!" said Conrad, still smiling. However, on the inside, he was a little surprised. "He knew I would attack, and then all three monsters would attack directly. However, hhis defense position may protect his monsters. But I have to say, hes downright sneaky, he is. I cant let my guard down" thought Conrad. He knew he may be trying to stall, but he needed to get a Tuner. His hand may be able to wipe some of his field, but besides that, nothing for now..." he thought to himself.[/color]

Monsters: A facedown defense position monster
S/T: Two facedowns,
Graveyard: Mister Fantastic, Alone, Utility Belt
Life Points: 7500

[b]"Yes, I know. What makes you think I didn't plan for that already though?"[/b]

Xerian said as he soon went into his deck and drew a card. He gave a sadistic grin as he did. What a brilliant card to get now.

[b]"Alright, first I activate this spell card from my hand. It's called Black Altar of Sacrifice!"[/b]

[img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5284/282415.jpg[/img]

[b]"And it works like this. By Discarding a "Darkskull Monster" from my hand to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon from my Deck a Darkskull monster or Mighty Skull who's level is lesser or equal to the discarded card. So, by discarding my Darkskull Archers to the Graveyard."[/b]

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1578/282415io.jpg[/img]

[b]"And since he's Level 4, I can Special Summon a Level 3 or Lower Darkskull or Mighty Skull. And I choose Mighty Skull!"[/b]

[img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2115/282415l.jpg[/img]

[b]"Now, this is where things get fun! Now, I use my Mighty Skull and Tune it to two of my Darkskull Mercenaries to Synchro Summon Darkskull Dragon Earthking!"[/b]

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9953/282415h.jpg[/img]

[b]"The fun thing about this Deck is how easy it is to overwhelm my opponent's with it. Now let's get the fun started. Darkskull Mercenary, attack that Face Down!"[/b]

Xerian said as soon enough, Darkskull Mercenary charged towards the Face Down, ready to pounce and destroy it.

Monsters: Darkskull Mercenary(1600/1500), Darkskul Dragon Earthking(2900/2700)
S/T: Magical Thorn
Graveyard: Darkskull Mercenary x2, Mighty Skull, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers
Deck: 30
Life Points: 8000

[color="#8B0000"]"Nice card you got there! However, I got something of my own! Reveal yourself, Captain America!" said Conrad. [/color]

[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4586/219938a.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]And so, your mercanary is unable to destroy it, as its DEF is higher! Even though its effect may not work, this trap may. Activate facedown, Web Slinger!" said Conrad, and a web shot right out of the trap card.[/color]

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8159/219938mp.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"I target your Darkskull Dragon Earthking! Now its monster effect is negated, and it cannot attack or be destroyed in battle as long as the web is faceup!" said Conrad, amused. "Your done, right?" asked Conrad. He was somewhat optimistic, so this kids not going to annoy him. In fact, his cheerfulness may actually be annoying the kid. His sisters at home always said about the times when he was always smiling. Conrad looked at the kid, waiting.[/color]

Monsters: Captain America (0/1800
S/T: A facedown, Web Slinger
Graveyard: Mister Fantastic, Alone, Utility Belt
Life Points: 3500

[b]"Not quite. For now though, I'll place two cards Face Down."[/b]

Xerian said as soon enough, he placed the remaining cards in his hand Face Down as his life points took a small hit. Xerian chuckled though, this would be interesting indeed. All the same, he'd need to stop amusing himself and get serious shortly.

[b]"And now, I end my turn."[/b]

Xerian said as he grinned towards Conrad.

Hand: 0
Monsters: Darkskull Mercenary(1600/1500), Darkskul Dragon Earthking(2900/2700)
S/T: Magical Thorn, Black Altar of Sacrifice, two face downs
Graveyard: Darkskull Mercenary x2, Mighty Skull, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers
Deck: 30
Life Points: 7800

Archived