Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Year 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

::Triumph::

[color="#8B0000"]"Alright dude, here I go!" said Conrad. "First, I summon another copie of Mister Fantastic!" said Conrad, smiling. [/color]

[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/903/219938.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Next I tune Captain America to Mister Fantastic. Synchro Summon! A fake version of Power Tool Dragon!" said Conrad.[/color]

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl21bt.png[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]"If you want to know, this copie is fake, and is a copy of the real Power Tool Dragon. "Now I activate his effect! I add 3 Equip Cards to my hand, then you choose one. I add that one to my hand. The other two...well, I think you know the drill. Take your pick!" said Conrad, showing him the three Equip Cards. This time, he didnt add the same equip cards. However, they all did the same thing basically, so he was ready.[/color]

Hand: 2
Monsters: Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500)
S/T: A facedown, Web Slinger
Graveyard: Mister Fantastic x2, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America
Deck: 33
RFP: None
Life Points: 3500

OOC: Turn not over.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xerian observed the move and smirked. He knew the fun was about to begin now as he looked at the cards.

[b]"I pick the middle card."[/b]

Xerian said as he noticed the Deck depended a bit on stacking Equips it would seem. Interesting method it was. For now though, he'd just have to wait it out.

meanwhile with Kaiser,

"[b][i][color="#FF0000"]Ahhhh, I see what is happening[/color][/i][/b]." Drago said out of nowher as he stopped.
Kaiser looked at him with a strange face and asked, "[color="#0000FF"]What are you talking about Drago? Do you know whats gong on[/color]?"
"[b][i][color="#FF0000"]Magi....You sence it too don't you[/color][/i][/b]?"
"[color="#9932CC"]Unfortunatly....I do[/color]." Dark Magician said with a hint of fear in his voice. Kaiser got upset and shouted, "[color="#0000FF"]Will someone just tell me wt the HE!! is ging on[/color]?!" The dragon gazed down at him and said, "[b][i][color="#FF0000"]Silent your mind and feel what is in the wind, boy. We can't just tell you everything you wish to know[/color][/i][/b]."
Not really wanting to argue with him, Kaiser closed his eyes as Drago hd said and listened. For a while, he heared nothing. But just before he was about to say something, he heared a small scream and he felt suddenly cold. Th chill grew stronger and stronger and te screams from things that was from not of this world echoed through Kaisers head. He forced his eyes open and he started to breath heavy. Once he got his breath back, he said, "[color="#0000FF"]I-I think someone is playing a shadow game[/color]!"
"[color="#FF0000"][b][i]Hehehehe, very good. You relized what it was after your first visit there with me. I'm impresed[/i][/b][/color]."
"[color="#0000FF"]Well I'm not! Someone is in trouble and I have to stop it now[/color]!" He shouts out and rushes off toward the dark energy. His two duel spirits were still where he left them and Magi asked, "[color="#9932CC"]How many are there on this island that can control the shadows, Drago[/color]?"
"[color="#FF0000"][b][i]I am not sertian about that. This whole place reecks with dark energy that I can't pinpoint howmany there are. But this should be ammusing, perhapes he will come to wanting that power I offered to protect the ones he cares about[/i][/b][/color]."
[b]Please let me make it there in time! Please![/b] Kasier kept thinking in his head, little did he know.......it was already too late.

OOC: I wanted Premature Burial instead o.0

IC:[color="#8B0000"]Conrad smile slightly fell. He sent Premature Burial and Alone back to his deck and his Duel Disk shuffled it for him, and he showed him Axe of Despair.[/color]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2j47xvq.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"] "You picked the Axe of Despair, and this will give my Power Tool Dragon 1000 ATK points! And it gets better: If for some reason you destroy Power Tool Dragon, I can destroy Axe of Despair! And by tributing a monster, Ill get it at the top of my deck! So Ive got you in a somewhat incomplete lock! And with 3300 ATK pounts, he can destroy your Mercanary easily! Go, [i]Power Axe Attack[/i]!! " said Conrad. Power Tool Dragon gripped the Axe of Despair and spun it on its Machine Revolver. He lunged and aimed the spinning axe right at the Darkskull Mercanary.[/color]

S/T: A facedown, Web Slinger, Axe of Despair
Graveyard: Mister Fantastic x2, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America
RFP: None

OOC: Turn not over.

(OOC: Will edit if you counter))

[b]"I was really hoping to save this but, oh well. I activate my trap, Darkskull Inferno!"[/b]

[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2207/282415d.jpg[/img]

[b]"You see, If I have a Darkskull Synchro Monster while you Have a Synchro Monster, I can wipe the field of spells and traps. So now, I remove Darkskull Mercenary and Black Altar of Sacrifice from play to destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field!"[/b]

As he said this, soon enough, Darkskull Dragon Earthking soon was engulfed in flames that melted the web off him. As well, the fire engulfed the Axe of Despair, disentegrating it. Darkskull Mercenary then vanished and everything was wiped clean.

[b]"And with Darkskull Mercenary removed from play, you have no target to attack so your attack is null and void. Not only that but, you must discard cards from the Top of your Deck equal to the amount destroyed by Darkskull Inferno. Since two of my traps and three of your spells and traps were destroyed, that means five of your cards go to the Grave!"[/b]

OOC: Long counter. I can edit to any of your counters, but without any spells, traps, or monster effects, I doubted you could do anything (Besides something like Kuriboh or Effect Veiler).

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad started to worrie a little. However, he woule also send 5 cards to the Graveyard., and his monster would destroy his. He could chain something though! Mirror Force wont be chaining, but he could chain this! "I chain activate Rivalry!" said Conrad.[/color]

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2042/219938h.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now I tribute Power Tool Dragon and remove a Captain America and two Mister Fantastics to get my Ultimate monster! Come out Batman!" said Conrad, excited.[/color]

[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9729/219938d.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]Now, I send 5 cards from the top of my deck to the Grave..." He picked up 5 cards: Superhero- Saphire, Superhero - Captain America, Distant Memories, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Superhero - Mas E Menos. "Now I activate Batmans effect! I add Batarang to my hand, and equip it to Superhero - Batman![/color]

[img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2328/219938c.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now, by sending that faceup card to the Graveyard, I can destroy 1 card on your field! I choose your Synchro!" said Conrad. Batman threw the Batarang right at the monster, and it was destroyed. "Now I end my turn, and Batarang comes back to my hand!" said Conrad.[/color]

Hand: 3
Monsters: Superhero - Batman (2800/2900)
S/T: None
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos
RFP: Mister Fantastic x2, Captain America

((OOC: You're good lol))

[b]"My Draw."[/b]

Xerian said as he drew a card. It wasn't what he wanted but it would certainly help out.

[b]"I now use Pot of Greed to draw two cards."[/b]

Xerian said as he swiftly pulled two cards from his Deck. As he did, he grinned a little. This would certainly help out.

[b]"First off, I summon Darkskull Cavalry in Defense Mode!"[/b]

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7056/282415y.jpg[/img]

[b]"But he won't be staying long because now I activate my spell Darkskull Lightning!"[/b]

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7056/282415y.jpg[/img]

[b]"You see, unless you discard your hand to the Graveyard when you try to counter this spell, I can destroy my Darkskull Cavalry in order to destroy your Batman! And since you have no traps on the field, say farewell to Batman!"[/b]

As Xerian said this, multiple flashes of different colored lightning went all around before sudeenly striking Batman and Darkskull Cavalry, destroying them both.

Hand: 0
Monsters: None
Graveyard:, Darkskull Mercenaryx2, Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Pot of Greed, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry
Deck: 27
RFP: Black Altar of Sacrifice, Darkskull Mercenary
Life Points: 7800

Noticing some odd color lightning comin from te sky, Kaiser shouts, "[color="#0000FF"]No! Can I make it!?[/color]" Jumping around bushes and sliping through trees, he finally got to te Duel Stadium. Panting hard, he tried to catch his breath while looking around. As he looked, he noticed a large black dome like thing around the outside of the stadium. Getting the little enrgy he had left, Kaiser Ran inside the dome and saw two students dueling eachother. He shouts out, "[color="#0000FF"]What are you fools doing!? Stop this duel now[/color]!" Suddenly many kinds of spirits came after him. Raising his arms up as a shild, he awaits the impact, but nothinghappened. He picks out to see why and he sees his Ancient Sorcerer Dragon and Dark Magician sending them back. Smiling for no more than a second, he turns around and shouts again, "[color="#0000FF"]Listen to me! You have to stop this duel or else[/color]!"
"[color="#9932CC"]It is no use Kaiser. They cannot hear you[/color]." Magi said
Tuning around andlooking at him he asks, "[color="#0000FF"]Why is that[/color]?"
"[b][i][color="#FF0000"]This is a Shadow Duel, boy! Outsiders of the battle are not permeted to interfer[/color][/i][/b]!" Drago Shouted at him.
Looking at the sudents once more, he clenches his fists and thinks, [b]So there is nothing I can do[/b]?

OOC: You are to. I assume its my turn, because you have no cards in your hand, or any Spells, Traps, or Monster Effects to activate.

IC:[color="#8B0000"] Conrad"s eyes raised. He had worked so hard! "Oh well, He will be back!" said Conrad, smiling, but he was slightly afraid of his skills. He seemed to have good skills, but how good? "Alright then, but I see a flaw: With no Monsters, Spells, Traps or any cards in your hand, You cant stop a Direct Attack!" said Conrad. It all depended on this draw. He knew he wasnt like Jaden Yuki and his lucky draws. "I draw!" he said. He looked at the card. Good enough for him. "I summon Superhero - Invisible Woman!" said Conrad.[/color]

[img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/439/219938vi.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]"At least it wasnt Captain America..." he thought to himself. "I set this card facedown, and now, Attack him, with [i]Invisible Woman's Wrath[/i]!" said Conrad. Invisible Woman turned invisible, then reappeared right next to the kid and aimed a kick right at him.[/color]

Monsters: Superhero - Invisible Woman (1400/1300)
S/T: 1 Facedown
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos, Batman.

Xerian watched as he took the Hit. Oh well, a small price to pay considering what could have happened.

[b]"My Draw."[/b]

As Xerian Drew, he finally had a card he could work with and grinned.

[b]"First, I activate the effect of my Mighty Skull in my Graveyard. By removing it from play, I can bring back a Synchro Material Monster I used for a Darkskull Monster. So Darkskull Mercenary Returns to my Deck. And now I summon my Reaper of Skulls!"[/b]

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3503/282415g.jpg[/img]

[b]"And Now I activate his effect. By discarding a card from the Top of My Deck, I can summon a Level 4 or Lower Fiend that has been removed from play. So By discarding this card, I can Summon Mighty Skull in Defense Mode. But, as I'm sure you can guess, he won't be staying long. Now I Tune my Mighty Skull with my Reaper of Skulls to Synchro Summon Darkskull Necromancer!"[/b]

[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6631/282415k.jpg[/img]

[b]"And now I activate his effect. I pay 700 Life Points to send him to the Graveyard and create in his Place, a Necromancer Token. And with that, I end my turn."[/b]

Xerian said as the Necromancer was destroyed, leaving a replica in it's place that had the same ATK and DEF as it.

Hand: 0
Monsters: Necromancer Token(2200/1300)
Graveyard:, Darkskull Mercenary, Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Pot of Greed, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry, Darkskull Necromancer, Reaper of Skulls, Darkskull Apprentice, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers
RFP: Black Altar of Sacrifice, Darkskull Mercenary
Life Points: 5300

OOC: Wow, you got a Synchro with only 1 card in your hand :o.....This is gonna be a long turn for me...

IC:[color="#8B0000"] Conrad smirked. He really was a good duelist. However, he still had a somewhat advantage. " I draw!" said Conrad. He looked at the card. It may work. "I summon Mas E Menos in Attack Mode!" said Conrad proudly.[/color]

[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/582/219938g.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]Now I tune Mas E Menos with Invisible Woman to create another Power Tool Dragon!" said Conrad, excited. His plan may work. "You know what to do next! Pick 1 of these Equip Cards please!" said Conrad, smiling. His plan was to revive Batman. Of course, this may annoy the kid, but he would still have to pick the Equip Cards if he dueled him. That was the goal, to get as many Equip Cards as possible and destroy the kid with Beatdown scenarios. He waited for the kids response.[/color]

S/T: 1 Facedown
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragon, Batman.
Deck: 26
Life Points: 7500

Xerian was amused at the simple stacking strategy. He knew exactly how to counter it though and grinned to himself.

[b]"I pick the card on the right."[/b]

Xerian said as he observed his Token. It was in attack position for a reason, he was waiting to bait his opponent into a trap. He grinned to himself as he did this. It was only a matter of time.

OOC: If you summon Thunder King Rai-Oh, then Im screwed...

IC:[color="#8B0000"]Conrad send Premature Burial and Batmobile back to his deck. He added a second copy of Premature Burial. Conrad thought the kid was grinning for some reason. He must be doing something wrong. But all he had was that token. That was it. Maybe it had a special effect, but he didnt know what it was. Oh well, he could risk it. "I first activate the Premature Burial card from my hand!"[/color]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/xe0fu9.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]"Now by paying 800 Life Points, I can revive a monster in my Graveyard! I pick Superhero - Batman!" said Conrad. He knew this may eat away at his Life Points, but who really cares? "Now I add Utility Belt to my hand! And now I equip Utility Belt to Superhero - Batman! Now I pay 500 Life Points so that I add two Equip Cards, then you pick one at random!" said Conrad, smiling. [/color]

Monsters: Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500), Superhero - Batman
S/T: 1 Facedown, Premature Burial, Utility Belt
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragon,
Deck: 24
Life Points: 6200

Azuki ran to the port, out of breath. "God damn lousy street urchins!" She muttered crossly. "They kept me here for ages, so now I'm going to be SO late to the Academy!" She groaned, then bought a ticket, and got onto the ship. Being bored while she waited for the ship to arrive she took out her deck and studied it. "Lyla, the Lightsworn Soceress.....Wulf, the Lightsworn Beast....I never realised this deck had so much potential....I guess when I was 10 I didn't know all that much about their effects and how to use them to my advantage, and disadvantage my opponent." She smiled. "Then again, Star Duel Academy can polish my rough edges. Maybe one day I'll be a great duelist." She closed her eyes and imagined wining her duels, and who happy she would be. Then she opened her eyes again. "Can't wait to get there."

On his kness hitting the ground in anger, Kaiser shouted out into the nothingness that is the Shadow relm dome, "[color="#0000FF"]Why!? THey are right in front of me, but I can't stop them[/color]!!" As his 2 duel spirits still keeping the tainted dark spirits in bay and away from him, Drago started to get angry about Kaisers complaining and said, "[color="#FF0000"][b][i]Why do you even care about these poor recthied fools!? They started this battle to begin with! KNOWING what would be the outcome if they were to fail[/i][/b][/color]!!" Even more frustrated because Drago was telling him not to even bother with the other students, he grips his fists tight and slams it on the solid ground and shouted, "[color="#0000FF"]Just tell me why I SHOULDN'T try to stop them?! They are fellow classmates that go to the same school and they are in a dangerous situation and I have to do somethingto HELP THEM[/color]!!!" Suddenly, the red orb attached to his duel disk started to glow once more with emense amount of power and light. The orb shot out rays of light that attached to parts of the shadow relm dome and absorbed it inside itself. Not knowing what had just happened, he just looks in the red orb and sees the shadows spinning around similar to what you do to a snow glob when you shake it to much. Both Dark Magician and Ancient Sorcerer Dragon staired in shock. Both were thinking, [b]What the F**K just happened[/b]?

OOC:I wanted that Premature Burial...

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad sent Premature Burial to his deck and added Batmobile to his hand. "Alright then, I equip Batman with his personal Batarang!" said Conrad. Batman gripped his Batarang and swun it around his fingers. "Now I equip him with Batmobile!" said Conrad.[/color]

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/792/219938r.jpg[/img]

[color="#8B0000"]Batan ducked and dove into his car. "This gives Superhero - Batman the ability to pierce!" said Conrad. He would let Power Tool Dragon attack his monster. "Now, Power Tool Dragon, [i]Power Smash[/i]!" said Conrad. Power Tool Dragon rose up into the air, and span and ran right towards the monster. Conrad couldnt help but grin. [/color]

Monsters: Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500), Superhero - Batman (3300/3000)
S/T: 1 Facedown, Premature Burial, Utility Belt, Batarang, Batmobile
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragon,
Deck: 23

As he attacked it, the hit went through and Xerian took a slight hit of Damage. But, it's just what he wanted to happen as he grinned.

[b]"Now I activate my effect. Come back Darkskull Necromancer!"[/b]

Xerian said as the Darkskull Necromancer returned but, with someone in tow. In Attack Mode was Reaper of Skulls.

[b]"You see, when the Token is Destroyed, My Necromancer comes back, along with a Level 4 or lower Fiend, Zombie, or Spellcaster. And I chose Reaper of Skulls. Now, I'll use my previous combo. Remove Mighty Skull from Play to bring back Darkskull Mercenary to my Deck. Then, I'll discard the Top Card of my Deck to Special Summon Mighty Skull in Defense Mode."[/b]

Xerian said as he discarded Darkskull Dragoon to the Graveyard. He smirked at that little Graveyard addition.

[b]"Oh yes, I also use Darkskull Necromancer's effect once more. I pay 700 Life Points to send him to the Graveyard and create a Token in his place. Continue on."[/b]

Xerian said as he grinned. His Necromancer could do this once per turn, though he lost some Life Points, it would be a lot less than taking Direct Hits.

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad weighed his options. The token/synchro had to go, so he could use the Batarand and an attack to get rid of it. Wait, that wouldnt work! If he destroyed it, he would bring it back! And with a monster in his Graveyard. It was hopeless. He would use a synchro to overpower him. Wait! Attack position monsters....He smirked. The reaper must go first, then the Skull. "First, I destroy the Reaper of Skulls with Batmans Batarang!" said Conrad. Batman jumped out of thee car and threw the Batarang at the monster. "Now, Batman, get in the Batmobile and run over that Mighty Skull!" said Conrad. The Batmobile pierces, so damage would be delt to him. Batman ran over the tiny skull. "Now I end my turn!" said Conrad, trying to look depressed, and the Batarang slid from the Graveyard compartment to his hand.[/color]

Monsters: Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500), Superhero - Batman (3300/3000)
S/T: 1 Facedown, Premature Burial, Utility Belt, Batmobile
Deck: 23

(OOC: Long, will edit if countered)

Xerian smirked as he drew a card. He grinned sadistically. How perfect this was.

[b]"First off, I activate the effect of my Darkskull Apprentice. By removing it from Play, I can pick 3 spells from my Deck and add them to my hand. And I'll activate one of them right now. Go, Darkskull Sanctuary!"[/b]

[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5284/282415.jpg[/img]

As Xerian said this, a massive castle rose all around them amongst a large, barren wasteland.

[b]"You see, Darkskull Synchro Monsters gain protection. Now, in order to declare any action against one, you have to send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. Next, I activate this. Go Monster Reborn! Now I bring back to the field Mighty Skull."[/b]

As Xerian Said this, Mighty Skull returned to the field in Defense Mode, but he wouldn't be staying long.

[b]"Next, I summon to the field Darkskull Doppleganger!"[/b]

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3827/282415o.jpg[/img]

[b]"And he's an interesting fellow. Firstly, if used for a Synchro Summon, he counts as the necessary Material should a Specific one be needed. Not only that but, should a Synchro Summon be a Level or so off, I can Pay Life Points to alter his Level to the needed amount x100. So, by paying 300 Life Points, He is now a Level 7 Monster. Now, I Tune Mighty Skull with my Darkskull Doppleganger to Synchro Summon Darkskull ANGEL!!"[/b]

[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4171/282415a.jpg[/img]

[b]"Hahaha! Behold the Mighty Darkskull Angel! She's a beauty, isn't she? Well, with beauty comes brawn as well. You see, she is only able to be destroyed as a result of battle. Before I attack however, I activate the third spell in my hand. Go Darkskull Heart Transplant!"[/b]

[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3199/282415t.jpg[/img]

[b]"You see, I can only use this if you destroy a Darkskull Monster or Mighty Skull as a Result of Battle. And since your Batman destroyed my Mighty Skull, I get to give him Mighty Skull's heart, Literally!"[/b]

As Xerian said this, a large heart with black spikes impaled itself into Batman. The result made his skin go slightly darker.

[b]"You see, by equipping this to your Batman, You can no longer use him. You can't utilize any of his effects or attack or change his position. He also can't be used for any kind of summon material since he is contaminated. But, it doesn't mean I can't. During my Battle Phase, I can use your Batman to attack your own monsters while he's on your side of the field. Ain't that just a shame? I don't need him this round though. Darkskull Angel, Attack Power Tool Dragon with Seraphim Sky Dance!"[/b]

As Xerian said this, Darkskull Angel jumped into the air and spun around, sending hundreds of black feathers down that shredded through Power Tool Dragon until he was destroyed.

[b]"And now, Darkskull Angel's effect activate. I gain Life Points equal to the Original Attack of your Dragon. So now I gain 2300 Life Points! All that spending comes back to me now, doesn't it? I end my turn, but not before my Sanctuary gives me a card from my Graveyard to my hand for Every Mighty Skull in my Graveyard. So I get 1 card and that card I choose is Pot of Greed. Not only that but, Darkskull Doppleganger returns to my hand if used for a Synchro Summon."[/b]

Xerian said as he picked up Pot of Greed and Darkskull Doppleganger as he grinned.

Monsters: Necromancer Token(2200/1300), Darkskull Angel(3900/2800)
S/T: Darkskull Heart Transplant, Darkskull Sanctuary(Field)
Graveyard: Darkskull Dragon Earthking, Magical Thorn, Call of the Haunted, Mighty Skull, Darkskull Inferno, Darkskull Cavalry, Darkskull Necromancer, Reaper of Skulls, Sakuretsu Armor, Darkskull Archers, Monster Reborn, Darkskull Dragoon
Deck: 24
RFP: Black Altar of Sacrifice, Darkskull Mercenary, Darkskull Apprentice
Life Points: 4400

Watching the 2 students go at it left to right, not letting the other gain even a slight lead. It was intense. But now it was just an ordinary duel now. Kaiser some how had trapped the shadows inside his duel disk. but his thoughts broke when one of them played a field spell that looked liked a giant castle made of dust and bone. Kaiser started to think, [b]This duel may be safe right now, but it is still dangerous for the both of them[/b]. Then when the the person with the dark like deck basically stopped the other kds superhero monster, he shouted, "[color="#0000FF"]Hey, thats enough! I believe this duel has gone far enough! It's comen sense to show mercy to your opponent when they are down. Stop this meaningless assult[/color]!"
Drago, who was right behind him mumbled, "[color="#FF0000"][b][i]It's usless, boy. That one has nothing but darkness in him[/i][/b][/color]."
Then, Kaisers duel disk glew very lightly. Almost unoticable but Magi saw it and thought, [color="#800080"][b]It can't be[/b][/color]!

OOC: Heres the counter. I can edit to your counter to that.

[color="#8B0000"]Conrad gasped as he saw his Batman taken over. Then he saw that angel attacked his Power Tool Dragon. He had all the neccesary S/T removal, so Batman could be freed (but still destroyed unfortunatly), and that castle could diappear. Wait! His facedown card! I activate Mirror Force!"[/color]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/122bx95.png[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]He watched as a mirror rose up from the ground and blocked the angels attack, and it destroyed all Attack Position monsers. The force overwelmed all of his monsters and destroyed them. 'Now I reckon that its my turn?" said Conrad, whie looking at the kid. He had never been so releived in his life. He could feel his lungs freeze up. Maybe that was the result of this so-called "Shadow Game".[/color]

Azuki arrived, boredly, at Star Duel Academy. "Finally here!" She sighed happily. "Now I can finally improve my game, and become a great duelist!" She could picture it clearly, doing great in duels. She glanced at her deck again. "But I might have to make my deck a little bigger, with some traps and such, since the main effect of my deck is removing my own cards from play. Maybe I should get a Rubble King....No, don't have enough cards for that. Oh well, maybe someone here can help me with my deck later on, when I have some friends." She walked onto the island. "Can't wait to begin properly dueling other people!"

(Counterish lol)

Xerian smirked as Mirror force activated, leaving Batman and the Dragon Destroyed but, the Angel remained.

[b]"Nice move. Unfortunately, My Angel is only able to be destroyed as a result of battle. So, you destroy Batman but my attack still stands."[/b]

Xerian said with a Grin. It's effect worked in the opposite way of the Heroes. His Angel could only be defeated in battle. It gave it an advantage over his other monsters. And so, the attack would still go through and continue on. Soon, the Necromancer returned with Reaper of Skulls in defense mode next to him.

OOC: I cant do anything, so I can assume that the rest of your turn was posted in the above post...and Im also starting to think that Maria is a bit O'ped

IC:[color="#8B0000"]Conrad drew. He looked at his hand. His field had nothing at all. Guess he would have to go on the defensive for a bit. "I set this card in face-down defense mode, and activate Mystical Space Typhoon.[/color]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2w682u1.png[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]"I destroy your sanctuary!" said Conrad. "Now I set this card facedown and end my turn..." said Conrad. His life points were only aead of this kids by 200, but he obviously had the field advantage. He had no cards in his deck with monsters able to beat 3900. He would have to use an Equip Card to destroy her. And that token would be a problem to. But most of his Equip Cards were in the Graveyard. But at least his card advantage would go up after his turn...[/color]

Hand: 1
Monsters: A facedown defense monster
S/T: 1 facedown
Graveyard:, Alone, Utility Belt, Captain America, Saphire, Distant Memories, MST, Mas E Menos x2,Power Tool Dragonx2, Batman,MST
Deck: 22
Life Points: 4600

Archived