Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

And I will continue to raeg. >:Y

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!

Anyways, how could that "secret" detail you have NOT be this:

Kana had after-school stuff and Aqua and Kari usually walked over there to pick her up, since it wasn’t too far.

*half-mimes creator* *initiating RAEG spam punt*

El, it's his fan-fic he can make frikin duct tape fall from the sky. and so that people walk on the atmosphere instead of the surface...which would be kinda fun...I guess.

@Fusion:

Well I just finished Chapters 3-5 and I was loling at how seriously you were taking some of the stuff. Particularly about bacon being a powerful negotiation tool.

Anyway, I'm still liking this so I'll be sure to keep reading and letting you know how each chapter goes over with me.

Well Fusion, either my interest increased or your writing got better from Ch. 6 on because I just spent the past half hour to an hour reading 6 through 10, lol. No real breaks or anything either, I just kept reading through.

And now the cliffhangers have me waiting on Ch. 11. Anyway, good work with this so far. I'm looking forward to future chapters and future references to the random occurrences on YCM, lol.

Well Fusion, either my interest increased or your writing got better from Ch. 6 on because I just spent the past half hour to an hour reading 6 through 10, lol. No real breaks or anything either, I just kept reading through.And now the cliffhangers have me waiting on Ch. 11. Anyway, good work with this so far. I'm looking forward to future chapters and future references to the random occurrences on YCM, lol.

0.o

Wow..

Nice to hear :D

Guys, I'm sorry Chapter 11 hasn't come out yet, I still gotta get used to my school routine and managing my time properly (I know it's been a month, what, you wanna fightaboudit?)

But I should be able to write a lot during some classes today, I really hope to get it done today, as I just realized how many people are reading this story (a lot).

So I'll do my best, thanks for the patience :)

Chapter 11 is up :D

I don't know if my writing was the best, as I worked as fast as I could to get the chapter out quick since I've been keeping you guys waiting.

But one thing to know, I was originally going to make 11 one giant chapter with 2 parts, but it occurred to me that I could probably just break it off at the end of Part 1 and just make Part 2 into Chapter 12.

I went with that since I haven't written 12 yet and I felt bad on holding out on you guys, but I'm saying this so you know that whatever makes no sense or hasn't been explained in Chapter 11 should be explained in 12. And I'll work on 12 today, I'd love to get it done.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

Lolz, I was just chilling in the sewers when s*** hits fan.

Like, just taking a snooze, then boom, s*** and fan have huge boxing match.

Rocky vs Drago boxing, the s*** is walloping the fan like an abusive husband.

I would so live in the sewer.

XD

Oh, nice dramatic cutoff of Life.

So is Caine on of the inactive we are fighting with?