Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Andx, you should join the Akatsuki. Why? I need someone sane to keep me company >_>

I may consider it. Though from that description I'm not sure I see how joining would be a good thing for me, lol.

Lol I had no idea, but glad I got another one xP

I might humanize you too, you never know.

(NO, not turn him into a human >___>)

Of course you had no idea, I never told you. lol But of course referencing someone, however you do it, will catch their interest. In truth I was expecting to be some passing stranger that was Black's friend but the main characters never saw much of or something like that. What you did makes me lol more. (And I probably should have expected it what with my avi, lol)

Let's hope the bold isn't what you do. Because then I'd probably stop reading, lol jk.

That's what I thought your minor raeg would be about Black, glad Andx commented lol.

I was thinking that Andx=friend of Black's named Andy who named his dog Andex before Black could.

Black: Great, now he won't respond to anything but Andex...I wanted Ulqui T_T

But why name him that?

Andy: It's my name with a different ending. The X makes it sound cool B)

But I don't know, right now I have the final conflict, the overall plot yet to be revealed, and sorta the next chapter so far, but everything in between is up in the air :P

Probably more character development is what I'm thinking.

That's what I thought your minor raeg would be about Black, glad Andx commented lol.

I was thinking that Andx=friend of Black's named Andy who named his dog Andex before Black could.

Black: Great, now he won't respond to anything but Andex...I wanted Ulqui T_T

But why name him that?

Andy: It's my name with a different ending. The X makes it sound cool B)

But I don't know, right now I have the final conflict, the overall plot yet to be revealed, and sorta the next chapter so far, but everything in between is up in the air :P

Probably more character development is what I'm thinking.

Eh... not sure what I think of the idea. The fact I appeared as a dog in this thing made me lol so that's probably what I want it to stay as. It's not like I want you to make me some important figure in this thing, the camio's enough for me, lol. Though if you still want the Andy person then I'd recommend having him be far away from where the story's taking place or something. So Black wouldn't change the dog's name as a way to remember the friend or something. Just my idea on the matter. Take it, leave, I still have to get to reading this thing and I'm just a brief-side character anyway, lol.

I like my character, consider me subscribed.

Oh interesting tibit, Aqua and Shadow used to have a relationship but broke up, she got mad at me once for not knowing that

Oh, but since Tall Dark and Loathsome doesn't seem to fit me, I want to switch my letitmotif, I'll give it to you when I have it.

Chase, I'm not done with you yet >.>

I'm not finished with anyone in the story yet.

Except for Lars, can't think of what else I'd do with him.

Double agent serving the inactive behind the scenes under his friend Zex.

Ancient rivalry with Nexev, big emotional flashback? Badass fight.

Pfft, I did nothing >.>

But someone...someone's definitely behind this act of evil...

I wonder who :3

If it was the glitch there would be quite a pairing, but I'll have to say Life.

Oh to clear things up, the puppets aren't just to mock people, some are actually quite powerful.

@Chase: Creator WAS the leader, DMG had the power sure, but never used it.

Creator really did all of the tuning for the fake type knightmare.

good advice Chase.

ALso...Fusion.....you wrote it. SO WRITE CHAPTE 11 >:T

I DEMAND it!

BTW, 1....Andex...really?

2. ...I like my apperances in chapte 10

Altho you should probably reveal what i did to hurt them later on.

3. lolband. But I thought we agreed I WAS SINGER! >:T *shoots Fusion*

@Chase-I can see how you may think that, but Creator is second in command and has a more direct role with its members while DMG does stuff that people don't know about yet. Plus he has more screen time >.>

@Nev-Interesting idea...and of course the puppets aren't solely for comic relief xP

@DL-I'll get to it when I can.

And for future purposes, I had El as lead singer.

And I just spelled out Andx to have the name make more sense...sorta...does it matter?

As for what you did, I didn't think it would affect the story whether revealed or not, since I'd probably screw it up like with your flashback meeting with them :/