Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

My eyes actually teared up when Chris found Danny cheating on him. (yeah, it was emotional, so fuckin what? >:T)

Also the fight was....well, I would have prefered the lyrics NOT to be there, but meh, andds a nice effect I suppose.

And the awesome contrast was that in the next scene, between Kari and Kana, something light-hearted, and about a possible love, happens xD

Altho Kari called me Link, then Daisuke, then Link. pick one >>

As for the meh...

Well, come on man, don't tell us Sonic decided never to blah blah blah.... let the story tell his mindset FOR us, not the narative, it ruins the dream.

I seriously, no seriously, thought he was going to walk toward the sunset, and it would be over.

My eyes actually teared up when Chris found Danny cheating on him. (yeah, it was emotional, so fuckin what? >:T)

Also the fight was....well, I would have prefered the lyrics NOT to be there, but meh, andds a nice effect I suppose.

And the awesome contrast was that in the next scene, between Kari and Kana, something light-hearted, and about a possible love, happens xD

Altho Kari called me Link, then Daisuke, then Link. pick one >>

As for the meh...

Well, come on man, don't tell us Sonic decided never to blah blah blah.... let the story tell his mindset FOR us, not the narative, it ruins the dream.

I seriously, no seriously, thought he was going to walk toward the sunset, and it would be over.

*looks at bios*

WHAT ZE FAUK?!

Who IS that in my bio.............?

Also, Fusion, I wear glasses almost every second of my life, except to go to sleep, and take baths now. Before, yeah, I only used them during school :3

And...BTW....>>

Yuki...he never made any agreement with me to behave. He just does things on a whim, whatever they are, such as hurting people, causing people sadness, or just simply having fun (refer to numbers 1 and 2)

Look over the Deus and Creator talk about that...I'm pretty sure he said agreement.

Also...I don't weak contacts...

BTW.......choose one.

Because a character should either call a character one name or the other, trust me. Kari calling me Link, then Daisuke, then Link, makes it seem like your mistake.

@Nex - O,o

xD

Kari: Refers to DL as Link, but in some tender/nice moments, will refer to him as Daisuke.

Yuki: I said YOU were willing to compromise with them, not the other way around (that's the problem really)

As for you not wearing contacts, it's a habit you're forced into by Donovyn as glasses can break and impair you on missions.

I'll work that in.

I don't know if I can do chapter 10 tonight...but I definitely can during school tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'll concoct some bios.